Bundesliga > March 25-28

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 25 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Dortmund v FC Schalke 04 (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Braunschweig v 1. FSV Mainz 05 (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hertha BSC v FC Bayern München (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.23[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Werder Bremen v VfL Wolfsburg (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 26 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Nürnberg v VfB Stuttgart (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.82[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1899 Hoffenheim v Hannover 96 (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.98[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Frankfurt v Borussia Mönchengladbach (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.82[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Augsburg v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hamburger SV v SC Freiburg (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 28 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Schalke 04 v Hertha BSC (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga > March 25-28 Hertha Berlin v Bayern Munich Gone heavy on Bayern here, they laboured slightly in a tough game away to Mainz on Sat before Mainz tired near the end and they got two goals but Mainz are one of the form sides in the league and Hertha are certainly not. Win this match and Bayern officially win the title, although obviously it has been won for about 4 months now, and there is no reason to expect them to ease up, Thiago was missing on Sat and they obviously missed his ability to be able to pass through the lines, Muller hasn't really played well for the last few games so think Gotze might come back in for him, or Thiago if he is ready to return after his bruised thigh - might have to wait for Guardiola's press conference to know that. Hertha have impressed since they were promoted last season but in the second half of the season they have struggled and their home form is average at best, they have lost 3 of the last 4 at home against fairly average sides in Nurnburg, Wolfsburg and Hannover and going back a bit further have lost 5 of the last 8 at home with a single win. Bayern have struggled in the last couple against two spirited performances from Leverkusen and Mainz but Hertha Berlin aren't in their league, as they are struggling for goals I expect them to play fairly defensive but they don't have the tactical nous to carry it off and if they go more attacking Bayern will pick them off with ease. Bayern are well capable of turning it up if required after 70 or so minutes, a fair few players had an off day against Mainz but expect them to come out flying here with a virtually fully-fit squad. Bayern Munich -1.5AH - 1.725 - pinnacle - 15 Points Bayern Munich -1.75AH - 1.9 - pinnacle - 10 Points

Re: Bundesliga > March 25-28 Totally agree. Another motivating factor is that Mandzukic is leading goal scorer on 17 goals with Lewandowski on 16. Hertha who have conceded 8 in their last 4 home matches would seem the perfect opportunity to stretch that lead and his world class team mates after sealing the result, maybe will be trying to tee him up for some headers and tap ins.

Re: Bundesliga > March 25-28 If someone of you have watched Mainz-Bayern game you have seen that Mainz could've scored 2,3 goals at the end of the 1st and in the beginning of the 2nd half.They were counter-attacking well and if it wasn't lady luck to cover Bayern,Mainz could've won the game.They hit the woodwork once and had a couple of good crossing which were kept out by the goalkeeper.If 1 one of them had came in the game would have gone in an opposite direction.It's true that Hertha are struggling at the moment and if Bayern win tonight they will be officially champions.It's a big motivation factor and once the job is done for them they could focus only on Champ.League.I think they will win tonight but cannot write off Hertha so easily.They are at home and could score at least 1 tonight.Bayern's defence didn't look ready for the counter-attacks and were a bit shaky at times and i think Herta could use this tonight.BTTS is a very good option here and @ 2.1 with bet365 it is a must play i make it the bet of the midweek.Small punt on 1:2 Correct score @8

Re: Bundesliga > March 25-28

If someone of you have watched Mainz-Bayern game you have seen that Mainz could've scored 2' date='3 goals at the end of the 1st and in the beginning of the 2nd half.They were counter-attacking well and if it wasn't lady luck to cover Bayern,Mainz could've won the game.They hit the woodwork once and had a couple of good crossing which were kept out by the goalkeeper.If 1 one of them had came in the game would have gone in an opposite direction.It's true that Hertha are struggling at the moment and if Bayern win tonight they will be officially champions.It's a big motivation factor and once the job is done for them they could focus only on Champ.League.I think they will win tonight but cannot write off Hertha so easily.They are at home and could score at least 1 tonight.Bayern's defence didn't look ready for the counter-attacks and were a bit shaky at times and i think Herta could use this tonight.BTTS is a very good option here and @ 2.1 with bet365 it is a must play i make it the bet of the midweek.Small punt on 1:2 Correct score @8[/quote'] I did watch it but it is all relative! Mainz are a good team in excellent form they had only lost once in 14 games before the match against Bayern. Many people expected Mainz to cause them problems, that's why the Bayern odds were higher than usual and indeed they went toe to toe with them for 60 or so minutes before they got tired, lost concentration and Bayern took over. Mainz and Hertha can't be compared though as they are at totally different places form wise, Hertha haven't scored in 5 of the last 8 home games so I don't see how scoring against the best side in the league by a million miles is a foregone conclusion and to say it is the 'bet of midweek' is utter madness!

I did watch it but it is all relative! Mainz are a good team in excellent form they had only lost once in 14 games before the match against Bayern. Many people expected Mainz to cause them problems, that's why the Bayern odds were higher than usual and indeed they went toe to toe with them for 60 or so minutes before they got tired, lost concentration and Bayern took over. Mainz and Hertha can't be compared though as they are at totally different places form wise, Hertha haven't scored in 5 of the last 8 home games so I don't see how scoring against the best side in the league by a million miles is a foregone conclusion and to say it is the 'bet of midweek' is utter madness!
Hertha still have Adrian Ramos who is a very good shooter.I doubt Hertha will sit back and waiting to concede and lose the game.Usually they play an attacking football and now against Bayern no one expects from them to win.They have fast wings which could cause many problems to slow and immobile Boateng and Dante or Martinez.Bayern are 100% commited to winning the title as soon as possible that they sometimes forget to defend and that could've cost them the game against Mainz who played decent for about 70 minutes when they got tired.Yes,Hertha is in bad form of late but exactly this kind of games could give them confidence.Yes Bayern could win and cover this -1,-1.5 margin after all but i think it won't be easy for them.Odds of approx.2.2 for with bet365 is something i would take every day in this game.In fact i placed my bet on BTTS&Bayern to win @ 2.65 with bet365 instead of BTTS only.Anyway i hope both your and mine pick win.GL!

Re: Bundesliga > March 25-28 Braunschweig - Mainz Mainz (-0,5) at 2.13 Sbobet Braunschweig, quite expectedly , firmly occupies the last place in the table, have a -5 points off the playout meetings. The team series of 5 matches without a win , in general, it is not clear by what the team suddenly saved. Before this meeting, averaging goalkeeper Petkovic (5 games) , defender Reichel (19 games) , midfielders Bellarabi (21 games , 3 goals) , Terkauf (24 games) , Korte (2 games) and forward Oerl (10 games, 2 goals) all out. Mainz fighting for the European Cups , the last round was defeated by Bayern , and before that was a series of 5 meetings without defeat , and in general in the last 9 meetings 6 wins. Game away Mainz takes 4th place in the last 6 meetings gained 4 victories , away team knows how to play and loves. Regarding the composition , out midfielder Moritz (18 games) and forward Shahin (3 games). In general, in such hands, for this price visiting Mainz worth playing here.

Hertha Berlin v Bayern Munich Gone heavy on Bayern here, they laboured slightly in a tough game away to Mainz on Sat before Mainz tired near the end and they got two goals but Mainz are one of the form sides in the league and Hertha are certainly not. Win this match and Bayern officially win the title, although obviously it has been won for about 4 months now, and there is no reason to expect them to ease up, Thiago was missing on Sat and they obviously missed his ability to be able to pass through the lines, Muller hasn't really played well for the last few games so think Gotze might come back in for him, or Thiago if he is ready to return after his bruised thigh - might have to wait for Guardiola's press conference to know that. Hertha have impressed since they were promoted last season but in the second half of the season they have struggled and their home form is average at best, they have lost 3 of the last 4 at home against fairly average sides in Nurnburg, Wolfsburg and Hannover and going back a bit further have lost 5 of the last 8 at home with a single win. Bayern have struggled in the last couple against two spirited performances from Leverkusen and Mainz but Hertha Berlin aren't in their league, as they are struggling for goals I expect them to play fairly defensive but they don't have the tactical nous to carry it off and if they go more attacking Bayern will pick them off with ease. Bayern are well capable of turning it up if required after 70 or so minutes, a fair few players had an off day against Mainz but expect them to come out flying here with a virtually fully-fit squad. Bayern Munich -1.5AH - 1.725 - pinnacle - 15 Points WIN Bayern Munich -1.75AH - 1.9 - pinnacle - 10 Points HALF WIN
Bayern have provided me with another mind-bogglingly good financial return but how the hell didn't they win by the clear 3 goals!? No exaggeration to say Hertha were utter garbage all game and had no attacking threat at all, the ref must have had shares in pinnacle to give that penalty, meant they scored with their only shot on target whereas Bayern could have scored at least 5, Muller, Robben, Gotze, Mandzukic all missed good chances..I really am staggered they scored as they were totally outplayed all game.

Hertha still have Adrian Ramos who is a very good shooter.I doubt Hertha will sit back and waiting to concede and lose the game.Usually they play an attacking football and now against Bayern no one expects from them to win.They have fast wings which could cause many problems to slow and immobile Boateng and Dante or Martinez.Bayern are 100% commited to winning the title as soon as possible that they sometimes forget to defend and that could've cost them the game against Mainz who played decent for about 70 minutes when they got tired.Yes' date='Hertha is in bad form of late but exactly this kind of games could give them confidence.Yes Bayern could win and cover this -1,-1.5 margin after all but i think it won't be easy for them.Odds of approx.2.2 for with bet365 is something i would take every day in this game.In fact i placed my bet on BTTS&Bayern to win @ 2.65 with bet365 instead of BTTS only.Anyway i hope both your and mine pick win.GL![/quote'] Lucky bastard ;)..:ok

Hertha Berlin v Bayern Munich Gone heavy on Bayern here, they laboured slightly in a tough game away to Mainz on Sat before Mainz tired near the end and they got two goals but Mainz are one of the form sides in the league and Hertha are certainly not. Win this match and Bayern officially win the title, although obviously it has been won for about 4 months now, and there is no reason to expect them to ease up, Thiago was missing on Sat and they obviously missed his ability to be able to pass through the lines, Muller hasn't really played well for the last few games so think Gotze might come back in for him, or Thiago if he is ready to return after his bruised thigh - might have to wait for Guardiola's press conference to know that. Hertha have impressed since they were promoted last season but in the second half of the season they have struggled and their home form is average at best, they have lost 3 of the last 4 at home against fairly average sides in Nurnburg, Wolfsburg and Hannover and going back a bit further have lost 5 of the last 8 at home with a single win. Bayern have struggled in the last couple against two spirited performances from Leverkusen and Mainz but Hertha Berlin aren't in their league, as they are struggling for goals I expect them to play fairly defensive but they don't have the tactical nous to carry it off and if they go more attacking Bayern will pick them off with ease. Bayern are well capable of turning it up if required after 70 or so minutes, a fair few players had an off day against Mainz but expect them to come out flying here with a virtually fully-fit squad. Bayern Munich -1.5AH - 1.725 - pinnacle - 15 Points Bayern Munich -1.75AH - 1.9 - pinnacle - 10 Points
Nice one HG :clap

Re: Bundesliga > March 25-28 Eintracht Frankfurt - Borussia Monchengladbach Pick: Over 9.5 Corners Odds: 1.91 Bookmaker: Bet365 Put on the overall total corners greater than 9.5 for a pretty good price. Last matches Eintracht in his field: Eintracht Frankfurt 1-4 Freiburg 12-1 Eintracht Frankfurt 2-1 Stuttgart 8-5 Eintracht Frankfurt 0-0 Werder Bremen 14-2 Eintracht Frankfurt 0-1 Borussia Dortmund 2-5 Eintracht Frankfurt 3-0 Eintracht B 10-2 Last away matches Borussia Monchengladbach: Borussia Dortmund 1-2 Borussia Monchengladbach 8-3 Eintracht B 1-1 Borussia Monchengladbach 10-5 Werder Bremen 1-1 Borussia Monchengladbach 5-10 Hannover 3-1 Borussia Monchengladbach 7-7

Eintracht Frankfurt - Borussia Monchengladbach Pick: Over 9.5 Corners Odds: 1.91 Bookmaker: Bet365 Put on the overall total corners greater than 9.5 for a pretty good price. Last matches Eintracht in his field: Eintracht Frankfurt 1-4 Freiburg 12-1 Eintracht Frankfurt 2-1 Stuttgart 8-5 Eintracht Frankfurt 0-0 Werder Bremen 14-2 Eintracht Frankfurt 0-1 Borussia Dortmund 2-5 Eintracht Frankfurt 3-0 Eintracht B 10-2 Last away matches Borussia Monchengladbach: Borussia Dortmund 1-2 Borussia Monchengladbach 8-3 Eintracht B 1-1 Borussia Monchengladbach 10-5 Werder Bremen 1-1 Borussia Monchengladbach 5-10 Hannover 3-1 Borussia Monchengladbach 7-7
11-6 Won

Re: Bundesliga > March 25-28 Odds on HW in Schalke-Hertha are rising.I took it earlier in the day at 1.7 with bet365 which is now offering it for 1.85. [TABLE=class: match-details league-table bt] [TR=class: subs even] [TD=class: ply] Ralf Faehrmann[/TD] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply] Thomas Kraft[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: subs] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply] Tim Hoogland[/TD] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply] Marcel Ndjeng[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: subs even] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply] Sead Kolasinac[/TD] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply] Sebastian Langkamp[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: subs] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply] Kaan Ayhan[/TD] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply] John Anthony Brooks[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: subs even] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply] Joel Matip[/TD] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply] Fabian Holland[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: subs] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply] Max Meyer[/TD] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply] Hajime Hosogai[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: subs even] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply] Leon Goretzka[/TD] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply] Sami Allagui[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: subs] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply] Julian Draxler[/TD] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply] Ronny[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: subs even] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply] Chinedu Obasi[/TD] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply] Per Ciljan Skjelbred[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: subs] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply] Roman Neustaedter[/TD] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply] Nico Schulz [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: subs even] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply] Klaas Jan Huntelaar[/TD] [TD=class: min][/TD] [TD=class: ply] Adrian Ramos [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH=class: title, colspan: 4][/TH] [/TR] [/TABLE] Farfan is out which is a big blow but he didn't play against Borussia either and Schalke were ok.I don't see what could be the reason for the drifting and i think Schalke shall be backed. Aogo,Fuchs,Howedes and Uchida are out for the home team while Baumjohan,Lustenberger and Burchert won't play for the AW side. 2:0

Re: Bundesliga > March 25-28 I was going to ask about Schalke-Hertha tonight. I know little about German football but it looks to me like it could be an opportunity to back the home team. They are chasing CL and have some good recent results, while Hertha are a distant chaser of the EL places. I'm thinking of a small play on Schalke, but would appreciate any insight from more familiar German punters.

Re: Bundesliga > March 25-28 Schalke v Hertha Schalke are a decent team at home, winning 7 of their last 8 home games. They have 5 clean sheets in 7 home games so the win to nil may also be a decent option here. Will go for the straight home win at odds of 1.9 for 2 units on betvictor

Re: Bundesliga > March 25-28 Schalke is on a sick run lately. Only one loss in their last 12 bundesliga games against Bayern ofcourse. 3 draws and 8 wins! 7 wins and 1 draw in their last 8 home games and they always scored 2 or more goals. Boateng is surely a blow for their defensive mid department but their 2 youngsters Goretzka and Neustadter are doing fine. Schalke is still a better team than Hertha and especially at home. Hertha's season is over and their coach stated in an interview that they don't "need" the Europa league that much. Schalke is fighting for a CL spot they should have way more motivation. Odds opened at 1.70 now they gone up to 1.85 which is way too big if you compare both teams imo. Medium stakes Schalke to win especially when Ramos is out I will raise my stakes a bit. Goodluck

Re: Bundesliga > March 25-28 Schalke will win this game. Ramos should be out for this game, we get the information in a few minutes in german TV. I think there will be a result of 2-0 FT. I don't know why, but in the Bundesliga the games on friday night are 2/3 under 2,5 goals. I also think today we will see an under game. If Ramos will not play i will take a handicap win. The Hunter will score tonight, he's i brilliant form.

Re: Bundesliga > March 25-28 So hertha is without regular defender Van den Bergh, regular defender Pekarik, regular midfielder Hosogoi, regular midfielder Ronny, and first goalie Kraft in their starting 11. Huge missings imo! Schalke should win this for sure. Ramos was a doubt hopefully not fully fit for us backers :D