PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread

Jezza

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread betfredfreeroll4nr.jpg Not a huge payout (certainly nowhere near justifying the 3 and a half hours i spend earning it laugh4.gif ) but 10th out of almost 1000 is pretty good I guess. I think this is gonna be my last BetFred freeroll though (except for the Daily Record ones) as with this many entrants the chances of coming top 5 are obviously tiny, and anywhere lower than that isn't realy worthwhlie. It's also annoying that they spread the prize money over the top 100. Instead of giving the people who finish 80th - 100th $0.97 etc, up to $7.50 for coming 10th to 20th, why not just give them nothing and only pay the top 20? At least that way you know that if you do make it to the latter stages there's something worth playing for, even if you only come say 10th like I did today.

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread 13th of 376 in the same $10,$4000 guarenteed tourney as before. poker018ih.jpg Think my games coming along quite nicely now. 1 win, 1 final table and one near miss from the final table in a week now. Helps alot as Im playing with more confidence too knowing I can go the distance. A word for Matt too who finished 37th despite only taking poker up about a week ago. :ok

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread Ok, not a great win, but another final table made! In the big blind and smallest stack at the table so go all in - My AK ran into AQ, happy enough with that. Caught two pair on the turn, he caught a straight on the river and I'm out in 8th.:wall http://img319.imageshack.us/my.php?image=laddies5ax.jpg Still haven't figured out how to put these pics on.

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread Good luck Plow mate. Just be tight in the first hour and open up your game after that if need be. Dont be afraid to go for the all ins if your cards warrant it and your short stacked (like I was for about 3 hours!) Ill probly tune in around 9 or 9.30 where I expect to see beatme as chipleader :ok

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread Nice one dodsybigokay.gif .................. to post the picture, press the reply button then above the box you type in you should see a square that looks like a mountain on a yellow background (its the insert image button) click on that and then insert the link in the box that appears. If it works then the picture should appear on the page bigokay.gif Good luck in the cruise final plow-king crossfingers.gif

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread Didnt take a screenshot so youll just have to take my word on this one. Fancied a game earlier but there were no decent tourneys so I decided to play a cash game. Dont usually play these as you can lose a lot very quickly. Anyway, sat down at a 15p/25p 10 seater table with the maximum buyin of £25. Left the table about an hour or so later with £108.

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread easiest finish to a MTT i have ever had.. chip leader on about 45k and dealt A,10 spades 1 player 2nd with 8k 2nd player 3rd with 4.5k I bet 3,200 to try to buy blinds and both see me but nobody goes all-in flop comes 10,10,10 and suddenly both players are all -in I simply click all-in for the laugh and collect laugh4.giflaugh4.giflaugh4.gif anyway, it was a handy £328 STILL PISSED OFF THAT USERNAMES ARE ONLY MAX 9 LETTERS LONG THOUGH roll.gifbetfairwin0gz.jpg

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread n1!!! Damn - No smilies on the right - where have they gone? You'll have to put up with this instead I'm afraid...... kneel down in worship> up> LOL - there is something in that gap above......but the system thinks it's HTML or summink.......antislash doesn't seem to work - any boffins know how to resolve? (come to think of it - any boffins out there can forget that - just find my smilies!!!!!!)

Re: PL Internet Poker Bragging Thread Got my smilies back:rollin Think it was because I changed my options from WYSIYG to Text Box (which makes it easier to fiddle with the HTML). Anyway - what I'm really here to say..... Well done Dub Cee - very well played:ok :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy