** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

England > Weekend > Skrill Prem/FA Trophy Quarters Feb 1

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Skrill Prem Saturday 1 February 2014 [/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alfreton Town v Hyde FC (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chester FC v Welling United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dartford v Luton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gateshead v Kidderminster Harriers (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lincoln City v FC Halifax Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Macclesfield Town v Barnet (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Salisbury City v Nuneaton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Southport v Braintree Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Woking v Forest Green Rovers (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]FA Trophy Quarter Finals Saturday 1 February 2014 [/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Eastleigh v Cambridge United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Grimsby Town v Tamworth (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Havant & Waterlooville v Aldershot Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19/20 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] North Ferriby United v Gosport Borough (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem/FA Trophy Quarters Feb 1 Chester to beat Welling [13/10]pp I think Chester are going to improve there home form under Steve Burr .They are the lowest scorers in the conference but have signed Anthony Malbon to address that matter .Welling have lost Fraser Franks to Luton and have picked up some decent points away from home at Gateshead and Grimsby the last few away games but with Chester signing Malbon i think chester can just edge it. If the match is on

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem/FA Trophy Quarters Feb 1 A sell of Braintree Town's mini-performance at 22 with Sporting Index. Given their sheer rustiness, I can't see them going mad against Southport and a result in the 1-0, 0-0, 0-1 region seems likely - little downside to the trade if they win 1-0. I've also sold the second Chester goal at 77 with Sporting. Given the Burr boost to Chester they have a real chance here, though it has to be conceded they aren't that clinical in front of goal just yet. I've been opposing Welling for some time now, and see no reason to stop. They have been feeding off scraps on the transfer window cill and they've only two clean sheets away all season.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem/FA Trophy Quarters Feb 1

Chester to beat Welling [13/10]pp I think Chester are going to improve there home form under Steve Burr .They are the lowest scorers in the conference but have signed Anthony Malbon to address that matter .Welling have lost Fraser Franks to Luton and have picked up some decent points away from home at Gateshead and Grimsby the last few away games but with Chester signing Malbon i think chester can just edge it. If the match is on
Not sure where you found the info about Anthony Malbon, but I don't think it's true. Chester have signed striker Matty Taylor from Forest Green. Basically Malbon is a shadow of the player he was last season and hardly featured for Steve Burr at Kidderminster after the opening few weeks. He is sluggish and overweight and wouldn't be an immediate asset to any club. There are rumours that midfield playmaker, Lee Fowler, might follow Burr to Chester. That would be a coup because he has been generally very good for Kidderminster this season but has been "injured" for the last couple of games under Andy Thorn - even the Sunderland cup tie! Having said that, I backed Chester (-1) at 4/1 earlier this week. Welling are showing signs of a big slump, having become the first side to lose against Hyde and reportedly playing very poorly last week. Chester did have a reverse at Forest Green after a 5-game unbeaten run, but Burr's attacking policy will surely be the order of the day in front of their excellent, rejuvenated fans.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem/FA Trophy Quarters Feb 1 Alfreton v Hyde Hyde boss Scott McNiven said Hyde aren’t the worse team in the Skrill Premier and I actually agree with him. The facts are though they have still only won once all season and they are leaking plenty of goals at the moment. If a poor Tamworth team can put three past you then it says a lot about the defence. Alfreton are having a storming season and their home form has been superb. They should cover the -1 (evens with Skybet) and -2 (12/5 William Hill) handicaps fairly easily. Chester v Welling Welling of course are the only team Hyde have beaten and although they did manage a win over Woking after that Woking were poor that day and Welling struggled against Alfreton last Saturday. Chester have improved under Steve Burr and although they lost 3-0 at Forest Green last weekend they should win this. They have been hard to beat at home all season anyway and Steve Burr has strengthened the team this week. Coral are best at 13/10 and that looks a very good price.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem/FA Trophy Quarters Feb 1

3 players have left Kiddie today including Fowler.
The other two are Dior Angus and James Dance. Angus went out on loan to Worcester but refused to play for them in the FA Trophy and has been in the wilderness for 6 weeks. Dance has been out on loan at Rushall. Both were utterly useless. If Gateshead's pitch is up to its usual standards, I doubt the game will go ahead.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem/FA Trophy Quarters Feb 1 I have given some thought to taking on Luton...the odds on Dartford are very high, and Skrill upsets by home dogs have only happened at a high rate when the odds of the home dog are 4.0, not 6.0. Buuuut...Luton this season on away have drawn at Chester and Lincoln, lost outright at Southport (I called all three of these), managed a 4-3 win at Tamworth and won 5-0 at Alfreton. That 2-1-2 record in matches away where they're priced below 2.0 is basically identical to last season's 4-2-4, even as they're at the top of the table this season. (In 2011-12 they went 3-6-2.) Dartford is 1-1-3 as a large home dog, having beaten Kidderminster and drawn against Cambridge. (I failed to play the Cambridge match, much to my chagrin, and lost my stake in the other four...damn it.) Dartford last season was only once a dog at home to an away side of under 2.0...it was Luton, and Dartford beat them, 1-0. Luton is 6-6-2 away...they should beat Dartford bloody, but they do not have the killer instinct away, for whatever reason.