Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City > Wednesday January 29th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City > Wednesday January 29th Manchester City are one of the most competitive squad, they are team who usually will managed to score first. Their last meeting with the Tottenham Hotspur make an ugly defeat for Tottenham with the score of 6-0. And eventually it leads for the Tottenham to get Tim Sherwood, but the problem is that will Sherwood can face such a huge team? With the odds that is given most likely it will be a big question who will win.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City > Wednesday January 29th man city cannot afford to slip up here especially as title race is so close. tottenham will be looking for a bit of redemption from their thrashing against man city earlier in the season but i still see them being out gunned by might force of man city squad players. they sheer about of goals they have scored so far is fighting. i think tim sherwood will undoubtedly set to attack man city but with tottenham injuries and adebayor and soldado up front they are not match for the in form trio of man city. it certainly looks like there will be goals so over 4 or over 5 is good bet

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City > Wednesday January 29th 4pts Over 3.5 goals 6/4 William Hill This will be a good test for both sides and we may well get some indications to how likely both are to achieve their goals this season in this game. I’d slightly favour City although they are a bit short for me but one thing which isn’t is the 6/4 on there being more than 3.5 goals. These two sides have loads of goals in them but they have a few against them too so I expect a wide open, high scoring game here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/tottenham-vs-man-city-betting-expect-a-load-of-goals-at-white-hart-lane

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City > Wednesday January 29th Personally fancy City to beat Spurs tonight, Negredo was a doubt but it looks like he is now fit to play. Too much firepower with him and Aguero in such brilliant form. Arsenal slipping up also last night will give them a lift so they can go top with a win tonight which would really heap pressure on Arsenal & Chelsea. City don't look the best in defence this season, I do fancy Spurs to nick a goal but City score for fun these days.. Could be a 3-1 or even 4-1 job for City in my opinion.. Man City to Win - Evens @ Coral

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City > Wednesday January 29th

There is a bet that I really like. City is scoring for fun. They should be able to score in Both halfs. 2' date=50 looks good to me.
This is a very tough bet to win, especially with an away team. Roda and Hamburg are the best in Europe for scoring in both halves away at 66.7%. Then PSG and Man CIty at 54%. SO The implied odds are 1/2.5*100 = 40% and City are doing it 54%. SO you are getting some discount/advantage, but it's difficult.

This is a very tough bet to win, especially with an away team. Roda and Hamburg are the best in Europe for scoring in both halves away at 66.7%. Then PSG and Man CIty at 54%. SO The implied odds are 1/2.5*100 = 40% and City are doing it 54%. SO you are getting some discount/advantage, but it's difficult.
Thats why it is nice value. Negredo is also fit to play, and I dont think Tottenham will defend in this match. City should be extra motivated since Arsenal did have a draw yesterday. City could lead with a goal difference at HT, and score one again at FT.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City > Wednesday January 29th It is really important to wait and see which line-up Tottenham will have. City is at full strength only Nasri is out as a imp regular but Negredo is fit Pellegrini stated in his press conference. I have no doubts City will score in this game, they are unstoppable over 90 minutes and it all depends on Tottenham how they will perform. Sherwood stated that he will not rush his injury doubts into this game. They improved a lot but if Vertonghen is still out along with Paulinho and Sandro they lack some defensive skills. Especially in the back they are vulnerable. Rosa, Walker, Dawson and Chiriches will not be enough to stop City from scoring a couple of goals imo. Negredo, Dzeko, Aguero, Silva, Toure, Fernandinho all in great form and with the pac of Navas on the right flank Rose will have a tough night ahead. I do think Tottenham is capable of scoring here but if City controls the game than it will be really hard for Eriksen and co to reach Adebayor. Kompany can be massive in the centre and he knows Adebayor really well from his time at City. At full strength this would be a very hard call to make so I'll wait a bit for team news. Only bet I really like for now is City to score 2 or more. Odds around 1,70 are not great but a likely winner. I'm confident this bet will come in. Over 2.5 goals for City is priced 3.25 at bet365 which is also tempting. They scored so many goals this season. Since their 6-0 win over tottenham they've scored 3 or more in 14 games out of their last 19. Which is an amazing record including Bayern munchen, Tottenham, Arsenal, Fullham away, Swansea away etc. Quite impressive and now Arsenal failed yesterday I have a feeling City will come out gun blazing tonight. Tottenham is not the type of team who sits back at home, if they do attack there will be huge gaps to exploit for the away side. With the pace and technical players they have, it can really get ugly again for Tottenham. But, Tottenham at home are no push-overs. So it's hard to say if this will be a walk in the park pre-game. But when team news comes out and the home side will miss some players, I'll add the away win and City over 2.5 goals for medium stakes. 1-3 - 2-3 likely results for me. Goodluck guys!

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City > Wednesday January 29th Clearly a City win for me. If Negredo is fit I can't see anything stopping them, but even without Negredo I put my money on City. The really trashed all of the top clubs so far if I'm correct, while Tottenham loses most of those games. Of course they won at Man Utd, but that's not such an achievement anymore. I'm going to play City -1 @3.10 on Unibet. Too much fire-power for Tottenham to handle. My prediction is 1-3

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City > Wednesday January 29th At White Hart Lane can expect effective shootout. Attacking potential of both teams can not be questioned , with both play quite openly - what else is needed for Over? Explain prediction :) With the outcomes here , in my opinion , skip. Man City certainly stronger, but Tottenham under Sherwood is very strong, 5-1-0 in the league and the team of Pellegrini often misses in away matches (5 wins in just 11 exits). The current form of both teams good - in short, I personally will not climb outcome. But Over, pull. The first and foremost thing that Sherwood did in Tottenham - gave the team a chance to play football. If Villas-Boas strained players some arcane defensive tactics , Sherwood put 4-4-2 and sent players to battle. And the result came , the players seemed pound weights with legs cut down. 16 points from a possible 18 in the Premier League victory at Old Trafford - with good results. Tottenham under Sherwood plays pretty easily, so perky attacking football , from which the players themselves receive pleasure , and fans too. At this very open and bold football have the appropriate consequences: Tottenham not only scores , but misses. In these six matches, which were very successful , Spurs still missed 6 goals. But opponents of the serious , in fact, was only Manchester United (well, leaving to Southampton course was difficult). So , on the one hand, under the guidance of new coach Tottenham began to attack effectively , and create a lot of scoring chances. But , on the other hand, it is also reflected in the defensive actions - in almost every match Spurs receive , even when playing with outsiders. Already with 0 with Man City certainly will not play. Statistics Tottenham shots on goal. In the last 4 games in the Tottenham side gate was applied 49 attacks - more than 10 per game on average. But opponents were - Stoke , Crystal Palace , Swansea! We can assume that Man City cause no less - and it certainly will and score goals. In short , with regard to Tottenham - the team plays openly attack very productive in his field, to score Spurs certainly can not one (Manchester City in 11 away matches conceded 17 goals , so that even two goals from Tottenham is unlikely to be a sensation). But , at the same time , open the game leads to a lot of moments at the gate of Tottenham and City this certainly will use it. With the citizens easier: a team -to say, overish , the average performance is phenomenal , exactly 4 goals per match. As I said , in away games the team systematically misses , while Tottenham have guys who can score - Adebayor , Soldado , Lennon, Eriksen. At the same time , City presently has one of the most powerful and efficient attacks. The team plays in principle in a very attacking football that with artists such as Aguero, Dzeko , David Silva, Jesus Navas , Yaya Toure etc. leads to a large number of goals scored. But the defense of the citizens - to put it mildly , so-so, and it's not the staff, this is simply a consequence of the game plan. So , I think we can expect a fun and effective football. Tottenham under defensive minded Villas-Boas were humiliated 0-6, now wonder if they try to play open (it cant be other plan, Sherwood set for defensive play? joke..) will get... 3-4 goals from fast City players. H2H Tottenham and Manchester City ideal for Over: in the first round City won 6-0, last season at White Hart Lane hosts won 3:1, 1:5 victory two years ago celebrated guests. My prediction: Tottenham Hotspur - Manchester City, Over 3.5 Goals at 2.40 Unibet

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City > Wednesday January 29th I think that tottenham could get some joy here if they set up to counter attack? man citys defence can be got at and I know sherwood has been favoring 4-4-2 but he could set them up differently here or change the formation in-play. Tottenham had trouble breaking teams down at white hart lane under villas-boas when playing the tikka-takka and I am sure city might have the same troubles breaking spurs down now with vertonghen back in the defence.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City > Wednesday January 29th Hard one to figure. Dogs at home to favorites of better than 1.99 are 0-9-13 when their home odds were 6.0 or less. That's really kind of an unbelievable record when you think about it. This is Tottenham's first match under these circumstances. Man City has three wins and two draws as the favorite away at these odds...held by Stoke and Southampton. It makes me think that Spurs' best chance to get something from the match is to focus on defense first, but you know how that can change during a match depending on who scores and when. By the way, Arsenal and Liverpool and Everton away? 4-5-0 at these odds. Interestingly, Man Utd was considered a top team when the season started, and as a favorite away at these odds was 3-1-0, best of all the ones I've listed. Chelsea have only been a favorite away to sides of better than 6.0, and they're 4-0-1.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City > Wednesday January 29th Vertonghen is not even on the bench same for Paulinho and Sandro. Wrong info there mate. Same 11 as last week against Swansea only now Sigurdsson will play instead of Chadli. Dzeko plays and Negredo is on the bench. No problem there though, both are in hot form lately! I'm going for the away win with medium stakes and I will add City over 2.5 goals also! Tottenham will concede tonight no doubts! Goodluck all

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City > Wednesday January 29th be backing man city here,was thinking comfortable win, the more think about I think be tight game 1-0,s many +,wins 13 last 14,scoring goals ,scoring first,has to be said 1 clean sheet 9 prem and have conceded 2+ 8 last 18, all in all thou, man city win ,shrewoods first prem loss, bet man city win 19/20 willham hill. punt 0-1

There is a bet that I really like. City is scoring for fun. They should be able to score in Both halfs. 2' date=50 looks good to me.
Bet won. City is a monster! I hope you guys followed!