Stoke City v Liverpool > Sunday January 12th

Re: Stoke City v Liverpool > Sunday January 12th Interested in moving on Stoke against Pool, i think 6.20 is a bit too high! Pool with some injuries, but with Gerrard and maybe Sturridge back. Pool with problems away and have conceded at least 2 goals in 6/7 last games. Stoke very strong at home, undefeated in 7 straight games. Huth and Ireland uncertain. Overall I think 6.20 is too high. As the odds is likely to drop Im moving on Stoke win and odds to drop on the SpiffX market!

Re: Stoke City v Liverpool > Sunday January 12th Hard to predict. Stoke not that bad in last Games, but Liverpool not that team from last years. Maybe here is a good bet on Stoke +1.5 or HC 1:0 X on Liverpool. But i´m waiting on Team News and Line-Ups at Sunday.

Re: Stoke City v Liverpool > Sunday January 12th I think Stoke are proving a tough nut to crack at home. The stats back me up. They have conceded 2 goals ina home game just once this season (against Chelsea who they beat 3-2) They have only lost 1 in 10 games (strangely to Norwich 0-1) They are undefeated in 7 home games 3wins/4draws They have a 'hard to break down style of play' holding Everton and Man CIty to draws. 6 of their last 7 home game 1st halves have been drawn. Think the Stoke Double Chance represents some value at 2.25 as high as 2.3 bwin

Re: Stoke City v Liverpool > Sunday January 12th Been reading the fantasy forums, and people have been mentioning to captain Suarez as Stoke are missing some key defenders and will have to play their 3rd choice goalie. Not sure how much truth there is to this, will continue to keep a look out for news, and will post on here should I find any, hopefully tomorrow's pressers will shed more light on this issue.

Re: Stoke City v Liverpool > Sunday January 12th Daniel agger is out for 4 weeks. Big loss for Pool though! Value is definitely on stoke for me odds are big and stoke are doing well lately. Pool often concedes on the road and with agger out they will face hugh problems with crouch and co. Medium stakes stoke +0.5 for me! Liverpool only won once in their last 6 visists to stoke.

Re: Stoke City v Liverpool > Sunday January 12th Sakho and J enrique are also out for Liverpool. Massive blows regarding latest news. Ofcourse stoke are no world beaters and they have a dodgey goalie for this game but with so many factors in their favor should be good to back them now!

Re: Stoke City v Liverpool > Sunday January 12th Obvious value on stoke, at home they are 4W/5D/1L at home including 1-1 Everton, Won 3-2 Chelsea, 0-0 Man City, there only loss was 0-1 Norwich, Liverpool arent great away from home going 3W/3D/4L, including losing 3-1 to Hull, 2-2 Swansea, stoke are pretty even to them teams. Also Liverpool have conceded in 8 and scored in 9 of there 10 away games with BTTS hitting 7 times, BTTS has hit in only 5 of Stokes home games, but BTTS has hit there last 3 home games, i like BTTS. Stoke +0.5 AH 2.35 Bet365 BTTS 1.80 Bet365

Re: Stoke City v Liverpool > Sunday January 12th Stoke at home to Liverpool looks juicy enough for me Stoke will be with out Assaidi , as he cant play against his parent club and he alone will be a big miss , but even though i think liverpool have come on leaps and bounds , they still have injuires at the back and their recent record on the road is average Liverpool havent won at Stoke in the league since 1984 , so i suppose bogey sides do exist , add that to Stokes recent form , the odds on offer seem generous Stoke win 2pts @ 6.0 Stoke DC 3pts @ 2.35 Stoke +1 5pts @ 1.85

Re: Stoke City v Liverpool > Sunday January 12th 4pts Both teams to score 4/5 Bet365 Both sides have a few issues defensively while Liverpool have their powerful strikeforce. Stoke aren’t short of goal threats themselves although they sometimes let themselves down when it matters in front of goal. Nevertheless they have players who can score so I like the idea of both sides scoring in this one. Stoke isn’t an easy place to go so Liverpool look a touch on the short side whereas the 4/5 on both scoring looks more realistic. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/stoke-vs-liverpool-betting-both-sides-can-score-in-banana-skin-match-for-liverpool

Re: Stoke City v Liverpool > Sunday January 12th The Wins by Everton / Man United / Spurs yesterday (and probably Man City today) have put the pressure on Liverpool to respond in this game. They will have to play an open game and look for goals. They need a result here. I will go the whole way here, and add the over 3.5 goals in this game, onto Atalanta HT/FT (over Catania) , and Man City -1 Asian over Newcastle. Gives 15 to 1 and I'll risk 1 unit on it.

Re: Stoke City v Liverpool > Sunday January 12th Anyone else feel Stoke may be overpriced here? They have only lost 1 league game at home this season, and beat Chelsea at home. Liverpool have only won 1 of their last 7 away from home in all competitions and Stoke have won 3 of the last 4 meetings between the sides at the Britannia. Daniel Agger & Jose Enrique out could make them a tad vulnerable at the back too. At 11/2 with Bet365, it looks like cracking value to my eyes.

Re: Stoke City v Liverpool > Sunday January 12th

Liverpool have only won 1 of their last 7 away from home in all competitions
though i agree that value is on stoke, that stat is misleading. Liverpool's games over the christmas period were the hardest in the league as I am sure u are aware. They did well to come out of it with confidence boosting performances, especially at etihad where they were unlucky to lose.

though i agree that value is on stoke' date=' that stat is misleading. Liverpool's games over the christmas period were the hardest in the league as I am sure u are aware. They did well to come out of it with confidence boosting performances, especially at etihad where they were unlucky to lose.[/quote'] Yeah, fair point. :ok

Re: Stoke City v Liverpool > Sunday January 12th I find it quite astounding that Liverpool are around 1.50 to win this game. Just crazy!!! For me this is the bet of the season and I know that sounds a little bit ridiculous but there are plenty of good reasons to take Liverpool on here. 1. Liverpool have never beaten Stoke at their home in the Premier League era 2. Stoke have a formidable home record this season even under the new stewardship of Mark Hughes - includes impressive wins against Chelsea and solid draws against Everton and Man City. 3. Liverpool's away record is quite frankly awful against some very average sides. Sure they played quite well away to City and Chelsea, but lost to Hull drew with an awful Swansea team and were unable to beat Newcastle down to 10 for about 60 mins. 4. Liverpool cannot defend set pieces and with a whole host of their staring defenders out are even more likely to struggle. Sure this isn't Stoke under Pulis but they have proven they are still dangerous - just see the Chelsea game for example. 5. I'm laying Liverpool, so a win or draw for Stoke is sufficient and given the results so far this round statistically an away win is unlikely with a draw or home win the most probable outcome. GL everyone as we all seem to be of the same opinion here.

Re: Stoke City v Liverpool > Sunday January 12th I'm really surprised at the high odds of Stoke. This is ridiculous considering Stoke are very tough at home, unbeaten in their last 7 matches and not to mention Liverpool last won at Stoke in the league more than 29 years ago. They lost just once back in September against Norwich, while Chelsea, Everton and Manchester City didn't win when visiting the Britannia Stadium. Liverpool's away form is not exactly that good, they have only won 3 out of their last 10 travels. The value is definitely on Stoke here. However, I won't be surprised if Liverpool wins because they seem to be a transformed team this season. After much analysis, I've decided to go with these bets: Stoke City -0.5 (small bet), Stoke City +0.5 (medium bet), Stoke City +1.5 (big bet), Both Team To Score. Good luck.

Re: Stoke City v Liverpool > Sunday January 12th Fair play to you all on Stoke to win or draw etc but I see a win for Liverpool all day long, I know you have to find the value but I do see value in Liverpool on the away handicap and HT/FT. they have more than enough quality up front to score 2 or 3 goals here and cant see stoke getting more than 1 if any. well see what happens but Im in big on Liverpool HT/FT 11/10 and Liverpool -1 handicap 21/20 as well has HT 0-1 FT 0-2.

The Wins by Everton / Man United / Spurs yesterday (and probably Man City today) have put the pressure on Liverpool to respond in this game. They will have to play an open game and look for goals. They need a result here. I will go the whole way here, and add the over 3.5 goals in this game, onto Atalanta HT/FT (over Catania) , and Man City -1 Asian over Newcastle. Gives 15 to 1 and I'll risk 1 unit on it.
Damn Atalanta win but not 1st half or it's a sweet winner