Stoke City v Liverpool > Sunday January 12th

Re: Stoke City v Liverpool > Sunday January 12th

I find it quite astounding that Liverpool are around 1.50 to win this game. Just crazy!!! For me this is the bet of the season and I know that sounds a little bit ridiculous but there are plenty of good reasons to take Liverpool on here. 1. Liverpool have never beaten Stoke at their home in the Premier League era 2. Stoke have a formidable home record this season even under the new stewardship of Mark Hughes - includes impressive wins against Chelsea and solid draws against Everton and Man City. 3. Liverpool's away record is quite frankly awful against some very average sides. Sure they played quite well away to City and Chelsea, but lost to Hull drew with an awful Swansea team and were unable to beat Newcastle down to 10 for about 60 mins. 4. Liverpool cannot defend set pieces and with a whole host of their staring defenders out are even more likely to struggle. Sure this isn't Stoke under Pulis but they have proven they are still dangerous - just see the Chelsea game for example. 5. I'm laying Liverpool, so a win or draw for Stoke is sufficient and given the results so far this round statistically an away win is unlikely with a draw or home win the most probable outcome. GL everyone as we all seem to be of the same opinion here.
:rollin:rollin:rollin Liverpool... Everything has gone to script as I said above. Beautiful stuff watching Liverpool try to defend.

:rollin:rollin:rollin Liverpool... Everything has gone to script as I said above. Beautiful stuff watching Liverpool try to defend.
Analysis meant nothing. You lost haha. Liverpool's attack is amazing. Sturridge and Suarez.... wow.

Analysis meant nothing. You lost haha. Liverpool's attack is amazing. Sturridge and Suarez.... wow.
TBH the first goal was a fluke and had that not gone in, the result could easily have gone the other way round since stoke were taking more and more chances trying to play catch-up. If that had not gone it, stoke would have kept their shape and it would have been liverpool who would have been under pressure to score, and perhaps play into stoke's hands. Dont forget, stoke did hold everton a week or two back and everton only managed a late equalizer. Could have easily happened here.