PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added Grand Final 4th Nov

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added 1st Leg 7th October!

The reg for next leg is open (opens during or straight after previous weeks game). Get regd early for extra chips! Can anyone beat Angie? Can anyone do back to back final tables? Can Bart ever learn to fold? Join in to find out!
Sounds like an episode of Soap :D

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added 1st Leg 7th October! just realised you dont have to do the raked hands now,its all on league position,much better. monday was another great turnout,thanks all for playing,it is much appreciated,and to our newest members,please dont be shy in getting involved with the forum,we dont bite and it makes the regulars feel a bit better if you make an effort. registration is open for leg 3

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added 1st Leg 7th October! Unless i am reading this wrong teaulc, for the final there are bonus chips, so worth playing on sj to get these for the final: **** Bonus Chips **** To make sure that the leagues are financially viable to both players and Stan James, this league runs with a new format. Players who qualify to the final will start with extra chips based on the poker points earned over the month (from the date of the 1st qualifier up to the day of the final qualifier). 1st (Highest points) – 2500 extra chips. 2nd 2000 extra chips. 3rd 1500 extra chips. 4th 1000 extra chips. 5th 500 extra chips. 6th 400 extra chips. 7th 300 extra chips. 8th 200 extra chips. 9th 100 extra chips. 10th standard stack.

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added 1st Leg 7th October! yes that is what i was saying, instead of raking for the extra points as we had done, it is now done on league position, and as for the league table, Avongirl is away atm and will do the table when she is back.

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added 1st Leg 7th October! Al, the wording is exactly the same as we have used before, I think you are just confusing terminology raked hands v poker points. The chip stacks for those qualifiying for the final will be based on rake (poker points) earned. Apologies everyone about the table, just catching up and getting the diary done. I will make sure the table is up before Monday's game.

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added 1st Leg 7th October! i did try and point this out to you, as it does state this m8, Players who qualify to the final will start with extra chips based on the poker points earned over the month. Hope you not left to late to earn those extra chips, but like me, we need to qualify for the final 1st lol.

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added 1st Leg 7th October! this is what i am going by as in post 1, i know how we done this in the past,thankyou Villain. "Players who qualify to the final will start with extra chips based on the poker points earned over the month (from the date of the 1st qualifier up to the day of the final qualifier)." NO mention of RAKE although i do understand what is being said :)

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added 1st Leg 7th October!

I've been away so will put league table up after tonight's game. Anyone who hasn't posted their name/alias by then will not be able to be included in the table.
I did post something like this b4 the 1st game started... "I saw the league in time!" I have played before so hope that is ok?

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added 3rd Leg 21st October! For the benefit of anyone still confused about rake and points, this is from the Stan James site. So rake = points, and points is what is used to determine chips for the final qualifiers. Hope this clarifies for everyone. :ok StanJames Points Loyalty points are rewarded for simply playing your favourite real money games at Stan James.com Poker. Cash Game Tables: You will earn 10 SP's (StanJames Loyalty Points) for every $1 in cash rake you pay. Sit & Go and Multi Table Tournaments: You will earn 10 SP's for every $1 in tournament fees you pay at Multi Table Tournament or Sit and Go tournaments you play.