PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added Grand Final 4th Nov

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added 3rd Leg 21st October! Congratulations Haichan on a well deserved victory. I think you got lucky once or twice but that's a lot less than the rest of us so you certainly deserved your win. I thought SJ were going to stop the 3-way and say "Actually guys we've fixed this to keep you all playing and were just wondering how long it would take you to notice", Suckout every hand nearly.

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added 3rd Leg 21st October! Great game again this week, and no worries about the 3 outer winning, as was very strange final table, with alot of bad beats, and strange play :-). Must be because we are getting near to halloween lol, see you next week for the last leg!!!

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added 3rd Leg 21st October! League table updated :ok Well done Haichan :clap Looks like it could be a close finish next week.

The only absentee posters are itsthefish and KingsoveAces. I've referenced them in the table for now' date= but they will be removed after tonight's update if they haven't posted.
These people have been removed from the league table as they have not posted in the thread.

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added - 4th Leg 28th Octobe Well done Pete, who makes it into the final with a win. :clap Good luck for next week to the finalists (top 6 + 4 winners) [TABLE]

[TR] [TD=class: xl67]PLUsername[/TD] [TD=class: xl68]Stan James[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]GoodForU[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]LuckyHJ[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]HomerJ_[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]pshsjp[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]andybell666[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]andybell6666[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]PokerWolf1[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]PokerWolf1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]Haichan[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]Haichan11[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]hebert10[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]hebert8[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Rhino_Power[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]ScorchioSid[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]LIKE2FISH[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]LIKE2FISH[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]SambaSamPa[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]ToffeePete[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]angiebabe1961[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]angiebabe196[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] We'll pass the list to Stan James. I think you will be pre-registered, but please check back here to make sure. Well done to GoodForU who wins the league title and virtual trophy :clap Spoon winner ran away with it, helderjma :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added Grand Final 4th Nov Didn't make the final, but just doing a small cash session in support of Stan James. Always good to give a little back to our generous sponsors ;) On the 2nd attempt at the blazing cannon promo thingy I hit the €100 payout :clap Might actually end a cash session up, first time for everything :loon Couple of misses too of course but that's one of my broken fence panels paid for. Big Thanks as always to Mr Stan & Mr James!

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added Grand Final 4th Nov Thanks again to everyone who played as always good tough game, even though I donate more then I win in these leagues! Thanks to SJ as well for sponsoring. Lucky for me its not all you guys I play every MTT otherwise I would be a losing player rather then a winning player ;-)

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added Grand Final 4th Nov Everyone is registered and chip stacks are confirmed below. Final is 20.30 Monday, good luck :ok [TABLE=class: cms_table]

[TR] [TD]PLUsername[/TD] [TD]Stan James[/TD] [TD]Sum of Points[/TD] [TD]Chips[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]GoodForU[/TD] [TD]LuckyHJ[/TD] [TD=align: right]281.67[/TD] [TD=align: right]2500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]andybell666[/TD] [TD]andybell6666[/TD] [TD=align: right]116.03[/TD] [TD=align: right]2000[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Rhino_Power[/TD] [TD]ScorchioSid[/TD] [TD=align: right]98.13[/TD] [TD=align: right]1500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Haichan[/TD] [TD]Haichan11[/TD] [TD=align: right]58.4[/TD] [TD=align: right]1000[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]LIKE2FISH[/TD] [TD]LIKE2FISH[/TD] [TD=align: right]43.3[/TD] [TD=align: right]500[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]hebert10[/TD] [TD]hebert8[/TD] [TD=align: right]39.8[/TD] [TD=align: right]400[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]SambaSamPa[/TD] [TD]ToffeePete[/TD] [TD=align: right]28.9[/TD] [TD=align: right]300[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]PokerWolf1[/TD] [TD]PokerWolf1[/TD] [TD=align: right]25[/TD] [TD=align: right]200[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]angiebabe1961[/TD] [TD]angiebabe196[/TD] [TD=align: right]23.6[/TD] [TD=align: right]100[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]HomerJ_[/TD] [TD]pshsjp[/TD] [TD=align: right]15[/TD] [TD=align: right]0[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]