PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added Grand Final 4th Nov

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added 1st Leg 7th October! Great to see our good friends at Stan James Poker back for another league. :ok Big welcome to our new members, looking forward to some tough but friendly competition amongst new & existing members alike. Good luck everyone & enjoy! Please note that banned members are not eligible for league points and will not therefore qualify for the final or any added value. If anyone wishes to appeal against a ban, they can put forward their case for consideration through the usual channels. The setting up of new accounts to circumvent a ban is not acceptable.

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added 1st Leg 7th October!

Can thevillian play in this as was banned for silly mistake, but would like to say sorry for his mistake and would love to play in this again? Can someone please advise me further so i can pass message on.
at this time the ban stands, we will discuss again and let you know. continously asking for passwords is not a silly mistake

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added 1st Leg 7th October! So can he play in this, as really would love to play in this again, if played tonight and ban was lifted would points from tonight count towards league in future? Yes he made silly mistake, and he knows that, but others like yourself, he has helped via SKYPOKER on another site called POKERWINNERS to gain free entries. He understands that he done this all wrong on here and vows this mistake will not be made again.

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added 1st Leg 7th October! he can play tonight,and i will ask the other mods whether the ban will be lifted or not and whether any points tonight will count

So can he play in this, as really would love to play in this again, if played tonight and ban was lifted would points from tonight count towards league in future? Yes he made silly mistake, and he knows that, but others like yourself, he has helped via SKYPOKER on another site called POKERWINNERS to gain free entries. He understands that he done this all wrong on here and vows this mistake will not be made again.

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added 1st Leg 7th October! ok thankyou, he only asked for 1 password on here, and asked for this on 2 different occasions, he does understand now that this was a BIG mistake, and hopes to continue the support to this league, and the great leagues that punter's lounge has to offer. I will let him know he can play in tonight's and hopefully this can be resolved for all concerned, thanks again teaulc for your quick responce to this matter.

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James October Poker League - $650 added 1st Leg 7th October!

a great turnout tonight' date=' thankyou all,long may it last[/quote'] It would have been one more.... after half an hour of trying to log in, I finally phone SJ support at 7.35pm and explain the problem. Support guy says it's a common fault and promises me an email within 5 minutes which will explain the fix. The email arrived at 7.58pm.. and the 'fix' didn't work anyway. Now I'm locked out of my email account !!!!!! :wall:wall:wall

It would have been one more.... after half an hour of trying to log in' date=' I finally phone SJ support at 7.35pm and explain the problem. Support guy says it's a common fault and promises me an email within 5 minutes which will explain the fix. The email arrived at 7.58pm.. and the 'fix' didn't work anyway. Now I'm locked out of my email account !!!!!! :wall:wall:wall[/quote'] doh!!! unlucky mate