** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

WAYP 15/9/13 good luck all - Fred Goes Abroad!

teaulc

Redkings: $500 freeroll - out AK vs A2 lol SkyPoker: £500 freeroll 888Poker: $1000 Facebook U.K. freeroll PokerHeaven Boss: Footy freeroll PKR: PPMag $500 freeroll Coral: sidegames freeroll and Sunday Special freeroll WillHill: OneOuter tourney Interpoker: Corporal freeroll Betfred: Post match freeroll

Re: WAYP 15/9/13 good luck all Redkings: $500 freeroll 70/1888 +$1 PokerHeaven: Footy freeroll 73rd PKR: PPMag $500 freeroll - 8th lost post flop AA vs JJ, when he spiked his J all in :( $0 Coral: sidegames freeroll 19/484 +$3 Coral : Sunday Special freeroll out early $0 willhill: OneOuter tourney 12th $0 Winamax : welcome freeroll - 855/1322 Lost with flopped straight all in, other guy caught FH by river lol :lol

Running a broadband/multi-tabling test on my old stripped down and reformatted desktop, have to admit laptop is beyond help but can't afford to replace at mo so it's down to plan B. Update follows shortly, but literally running 4xipoker, 2xOngame, bwin, stars without lag or a single drop. 14 tables at peak :)

Still got a couple of tables running which I'll donk out of or sitout shortly, job done. Really happy with the volume test, the stability of the fibre broadband (worth the little extra £ if anyone is wondering) and the time spent resurrecting my old pc seems to have been worthwhile. At peak easily running simultaneously: 6 tourneys on 4 ipoker skins Sandboxie obviously, 3boxes 4 tourneys on bwin 2 tourneys on ongame Browser for the 2nd ongame 2 tourneys on stars Full tilt loaded but just didn't get chance to select a tourney.. Manic screen juggling going on lol 888 failed to load, not really surprised always seems one of the resource draining sites, will check it out separately in due course, pc might just need a driver update or something. Compare that to my laptop which in contrast can only seem to handle a maximum of 2 ipoker and 1 ongame at the moment, so next up is a full backup and reformatting of that me thinks. Wasn't concentrating particularly on my game tonight, all freerolls (except a penny sat on dtd), volume & system performance centric only, but couple of minor cashes * Stars $10k Twitter freeroll = 388/8301 (1710) +$3.50 * Bwin $200k 50 seat frenzy qualifier = 8/599 (10) +$15 seat Oh and picked up 36 "achievements" on Bwin including 3 or 4 further freeroll tickets. Don't get too excited though, seemed to get one for managing to successfully breathe in and out lol, bless. Did find £13 in my obsolete bwin account though, kind of a win, assumed they would've taken all that in inactivity fees by now?

Yeah one-off for me really, multitabling can cause eye strain and as a migraine sufferer I have to be really careful. Just nice to know the system capability is there in case you need it. Nothing worse than having 3 big online finals on at same time and connection keeps lagging or dropping. Laptop lag has been tilting me badly last few months so needed to either replace or find a temporary fix. This should see me thru to the new year whilst replacement car & central heating boiler get priority on any spare £.