July 22 - July 28

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: July 22 - July 28 OK, Brands did the job thus leaving me with funds that need probably be shortened immediately, but I just can't help myself WTA Stanford Vera Dushevina to bt Madison Keys @3.34 local bookie (2/10) My local bookie is a freebooter, and you can find odds above 4 in other books, but be it. Vera is kinda coming back into shape after a period of bad results. She went through qualies here, and managed to make the clown out of both Puchkova and Marina Erakvic, whom she ousted in straights despite being the underdog. This is a sign she gets into form. Vera leads H2H 1-0 , she defeated Madison last year 6-2 7-5 in Memphis indoor hard. Madison is prone to hand out a match now and then, so why not today. GL.

Re: July 22 - July 28

Odds of 3.25 on Wawrinka at SportingBet get on it now!
Lol Voided my bet already, worth a try :D Just seen your post RuleBritania. SB were offering 3.25 on him to beat Lopez they got the odds the wrong way around! They voided it now anyway!

Re: July 22 - July 28 ^^ That was to be expected. I think it's normally acceptable, unnless this happens in LIVE betting and you cover the original bet after the odds change. This happened to me last week at Pinnacle, and I insisted on cancelling both bets. They were reluctant, but in the end they refunded the cover bet as well. However, they blocked my account for betting and both deposit and withdrawal actions :-) Only after I complained they allowed me to withhdraw the balance and we split. My local bookie is a rascal, but at least he never voids bets because of wrong odds.

Can Lopez win tomorrow?I haven't seen any of his play recently.Seem's a big ask up against the hometown favourite. I wonder how Waw will deal with it being "his to lose" now.
I doubt it, im tempted with a Wawrinka 2-0 bet! Waiting to see if the odds drift to around evens!

Yeah' date=' I don't really care much for outrights, I prefers matches, but good call. Boredo could certainly moonrollball his way to this title. Haha.[/quote'] I have just started doing a few outrights. Pretty pleased to see both my players reach the quarters (When Robredo does :hope)! I would fancy Robredo to beat Bedene or Dolgopolov! Not sure about Granollers v Haase though!

^^ That was to be expected. I think it's normally acceptable, unnless this happens in LIVE betting and you cover the original bet after the odds change. This happened to me last week at Pinnacle, and I insisted on cancelling both bets. They were reluctant, but in the end they refunded the cover bet as well. However, they blocked my account for betting and both deposit and withdrawal actions :-) Only after I complained they allowed me to withhdraw the balance and we split. My local bookie is a rascal, but at least he never voids bets because of wrong odds.
That suck's,I thought Pinnacle was suppose to be one of the better book's in that respect.

Re: July 22 - July 28 Don't know about this but I see Anderson's odds are little bit too low here, around 1.20 Anderson to beat Ebden. Okay, normally, South African would win this and like did it last year 2-0 against Ebden but lately Anderson hasn't played so well that I would bet on him odds like 1.20. There are given 4.50 for Ebden, surely it is a risky bet but sure worth to try than playing Anderson's win. Did anyone watch Ebden's gameplay lately? What is it like?

Don't know about this but I see Anderson's odds are little bit too low here' date=' around 1.20 Anderson to beat Ebden. Okay, normally, South African would win this and like did it last year 2-0 against Ebden but lately Anderson hasn't played so well that I would bet on him odds like 1.20. There are given 4.50 for Ebden, surely it is a risky bet but sure worth to try than playing Anderson's win. Did anyone watch Ebden's gameplay lately? What is it like?[/quote'] If your not sure dont back it! Worst thing you can do is force a bet!

If your not sure dont back it! Worst thing you can do is force a bet!
Just thinking about betting Ebden with handicap or +1.5 sets. Not seen him playing though, so can't do any more predicts. Maybe it's better be stay away from that.

I doubt it' date=' im tempted with a Wawrinka 2-0 bet! Waiting to see if the odds drift to around evens![/quote'] He has a great incentive to go all the way now too.Never a better chance to win this competition and I'm sure he'll be motivated in front of the home crowd.He's gone fairly well on the clay this season and with a chance opening up to win now he should really want it,Especially after a poor Wimbledon and a disappointing final vs Mahut.

Just read a tip by a decent tipster saying the conditions actually favour Lopez rather than Wawrinka!
Yes, the conditions in Gstaad are surely great for Lopez and other good serving players as the high altitude help them. It is no confidence that we have Brands, Lopez, Hanescu and Haase in last8 and that Haase won two titles in Kitzbuhel that is played in similar conditions.