PL Poker Champs 2013 - Sat Sep 28th - Sponsored by Grosvenor Poker (£1800 Added)!!

Sir Puntalot

PL Poker Champs 2013 - Sat Sep 28th - Sponsored by Grosvenor Poker (£1800 Added)!!  

1. 1.

• Omaha and Holdem
    • Holdem only
    • Omaha only
    • Sorry I can't make it, need to wash my hair...

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Poker Champs 2013 - Sat Sep 28th - Sponsored by Grosvenor Poker (£1800 Added)!

Be rude of me not to! See you there
excellent' date=' thats the entertainment sorted now then :p[/quote'] Yeah sure! Just realised it's also my 28th wedding Anniversary, so just told the wife, that she can come along! She said Yes! She don't play poker!

Re: PL Poker Champs 2013 - Sat Sep 28th - Sponsored by Grosvenor Poker (£1800 Added)! I Know i've said i'd like to turn up at a few of these over the last couple of years and not managed it but looking more likely this time ............. haven't sorted it out with work yet, but being slightly drunk this evening have booked a couple of nights in the etap ............ or whatever the fcuk it is called now........ so better than average odds i'll be there for the hold'em . i'll try and sort it out ion the next few days.

Re: PL Poker Champs 2013 - Sat Sep 28th - Sponsored by Grosvenor Poker (£1800 Added)!

I Know i've said i'd like to turn up at a few of these over the last couple of years and not managed it but looking more likely this time ............. haven't sorted it out with work yet' date=' but being slightly drunk this evening have booked a couple of nights in the etap ............ or whatever the fcuk it is called now........ so better than average odds i'll be there for the hold'em . i'll try and sort it out ion the next few days.[/quote'] Nicely done Neil, it's been a while. :ok