** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Exclusive - Gala Poker July League Added Value Grand Final Weds 7th Aug

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Gala Poker July League Added Value Grand Final Weds 7th Aug Well played to Scooper who won the High roller Seat, and to Humpo who managed to stick around from a short stack in to 3rd and the $109 seat, wp guys :clap Apologies for any bad beats given out tonight, as I luckboxed in to 2nd. As discussed 4th and 5th will each get a 5% of any my winnings with the Super Sunday Seat, in this case, Haichan and Muttley Gala07-08-13_zpse3f8ef28.jpg

Re: PL Exclusive - Gala Poker July League Added Value Grand Final Weds 7th Aug good luck in the tournys guy. Nice offer spit. One day I might actually win a flip with you. 4th bubble in a week including the Super Sunday. Must be something of a record. Hopefully you will do better spit

Re: PL Exclusive - Gala Poker July League Added Value Grand Final Weds 7th Aug

good luck in the tournys guy. Nice offer spit. One day I might actually win a flip with you. 4th bubble in a week including the Super Sunday. Must be something of a record. Hopefully you will do better spit
You also have 5% of my ticket for the high roller event and so does Muttley. Late Monday night start isn't ideal but lets hope I'm still playing 3am!

• 3 weeks later...

Re: PL Exclusive - Gala Poker July League Added Value Grand Final Weds 7th Aug 2k-4k blinds....made a move with AJ... all in ran in to Ak....:( scored $420 (97th) so not all bad from a free ticket :ok,,,thanks Gala and PL :clap.....thats $21 each for haich and Muttley.....let me know your details guys....I was hoping to do a lot better.....but it is what it is...

• 4 weeks later...