PL Exclusive - BoylePoker June League - $1300 added - Grand Final Thurs 4th July

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker June League - $1300 added - First Leg Thurs 13th June! :welcome to PL and good luck on the tables

Hello! I'm new on this forum . Want to participate in this League,of course if you can)):) username: leefan189 nickname: egorchev55

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker June League - $1300 added - 2nd Leg Thurs 20th June League table now in first post. If you are in pink you have yet to post your alias, please can you post this week. :ok Well done to Scooper, our first leg winner. :clap

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker June League - $1300 added - 2nd Leg Thurs 20th June

League table now in first post. If you are in pink you have yet to post your alias, please can you post this week. :ok Well done to Scooper, our first leg winner. :clap
I managed to snaffle some points being on sit out! Probably a better strategy than me playing! Best of luck to everyone playing tonight! Ciaran

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker June League - $1300 added - First Leg Thurs 13th June!

Hello! I'm new on this forum . Want to participate in this League,of course if you can)):) username: leefan189 nickname: egorchev55
Hello everyone. I also participate. Good luck username - KlausM, nickname - FRKlaus
:welcome

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker June League - $1300 added - 3rd Leg Thurs 27th June Well done mniXo, our second qualifier. :clap And CrAzY29's second runner up spot puts him at the top of the table. Don't forget there's only one more week in this month's qualification period and still every chance to make the final as only 2 from 3 scores will count. :ok