** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL Exclusive - BoylePoker June League - $1300 added - Grand Final Thurs 4th July

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker June League - $1300 added - Grand Final Thurs 4th July Well done on the win 1slip. :clap Final table posted - the winners and 7 lucky qualifiers from the league are [TABLE]

[TR] [TD=class: xl67]PLUsername[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, width: 171]Boyle[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]CrAzY29[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]CrAzY29CombaT[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]Scooper[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]LIMPRAT[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]mniXo[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]mniXoBP[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]AWESOM-O 1973[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]TonyMcMango[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Lusitanea[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]OQCpl[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]King32[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]irishking32[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]1slip[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]PILSENPILSEN[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]muttley[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]PLMuttley1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]humpo[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]willenhall3[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]teaulc[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]D00MTRAIN[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Details being sent to Boyles, we'll let you know how to regiser. Good luck everyone. Well done to our league champion CrAzY29. :clap I think we'll forgo the spoon this time round with it being a shortened month's series.

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker June League - $1300 added - First Leg Thurs 13th June! i dont think Spitvenom will be shaking Pilsen`s hand just yet after the most bizarre hand last night,but that said and done well done to all the cashers last night,and unlucky to Alecs and LuckboxNemo who just dipped out on the final, i scraped in by the skin of my teeth. good luck all next week and a big thankyou to Ciaran of BoylesPoker for laying on a great league in my opinion,and long may it last.

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker June League - $1300 added - Grand Final Thurs 4th July Hi guys, The tournament is in the lobby and open to registration to the 10 players who've qualified for the Grand Final. If anybody has any questions don't hesitate to send me a PM. Thanks, Paul