** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL Exclusive - BoylePoker June League - $1300 added - Grand Final Thurs 4th July

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker June League - $1300 added - First Leg Thurs 13th June!

Can't play this tried to register a Visa debit card and was told their system doesn't accept them.
Mine worked fine a couple of hours ago. Maybe try again in case you accidentally mistyped something, try a different payment method or speak to their support team and/or pm Ciaran (BoylePoker) who I'm sure can get someone to double check for you. Some of the ipoker network has had network issues today, but don't think BoylePoker was affected. Hope you get it sorted in time for tomorrow :hope

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker June League - $1300 added - First Leg Thurs 13th June!

Great stuff PL. BP alias is P0TRooster
i was gonna post something sarcy,but thought better of it, dont leave it so long to get involved, good to see you here.:ok

League qualification will be based on best 2 from 3 scores this month.
If this produces a tie for positions in the league, qualification for the final will be decided by highest finishing position in any of the 3 legs, and if that is still tied, highest position compared to number of entrants.

Eligibility To be a member of Punters Lounge Forum and have posted your BoylePoker Alias on this thread.
Please everyone make sure to post your alias as Boyles are a new partner for us and I have no existing list of player names. I'm avongirlboy. ;)

Can't play this tried to register a Visa debit card and was told their system doesn't accept them.
I've just used a visa debit card with no problems. By the way everyone, password is Case Sensitive ;)

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker June League - $1300 added - First Leg Thurs 13th June! Hi Ciaran I can't PM you as you are new on the forum. Unfortunately it seems my account is blocked after changing the password. An e-mail to CS promised me a reply within 24h :( Could you please check into it? Username is warbirds The ticket number to CS is 347319 Thanks Frederic

Hi Ciaran I can't PM you as you are new on the forum. Unfortunately it seems my account is blocked after changing the password. An e-mail to CS promised me a reply within 24h :( Could you please check into it? Username is warbirds The ticket number to CS is 347319 Thanks Frederic
This should be sorted now Fredric.

Re: PL Exclusive - BoylePoker June League - $1300 added - First Leg Thurs 13th June! :welcome to PL, dont forget to check out all our other goodies as well :ok

Looks great count me in, i'll have to miss tonights game tho :( Grizzler21 is my username
Alias: Golddiggern

This should be sorted now Fredric.
I logged in, found 26 eur on my account that I had forgotten :) BUT I am barred from playing real money games, even though I live in Finland... Was told to uninstall, download and re-install, which I did, but the same problem remains :wall This is strange as I play on other iPoker skins with no issue... Frederic