PL Exclusive - Gala Poker June League Added Value - Grand Final Weds 3rd July

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Gala Poker June League Added Value - 4th Leg Weds 26th June! I'm well known for being one of the nice guys around here and sugar-coating everything, well not tonight! Calling all members. Support the league or lose all of the incredible value, it's as simple as that! The way the league is set up, anyone can still win tonight and fast track into the huge value final. Paul & Gala have put a tremendous amount of work into setting up these opportunities for us all, let show them some support. 9 reg'd with just 2 hours to go is I'm afraid just not good enough. Don't leave it too late and miss out. Reg now, get involved, have fun with good banter and win big. Now where do I return this soapbox to? ;)

Re: PL Exclusive - Gala Poker June League Added Value - 4th Leg Weds 26th June! Well said Bart! May I make a well intended suggestion? For future leagues, how about offering (say) 20 additional points to players who compete in all (usually 4) legs of that league? Whilst this wouldn't result in more players overall, it would encourage those that do play to play every week. Worth considering? p.s. I'm in today (but sorry, I couldn't play last week)

Re: PL Exclusive - Gala Poker June League Added Value - 4th Leg Weds 26th June! Thanks Julie, all suggestions & thoughts always greatly appreciated and can be freely discussed in the forum here. Don't think anyone expects everyone to be able to attend every single one, people do have real lives outside of poker, family commitments etc. Totally understandable. It is however disappointing that there is a noticeable drop off as the weeks pass and perhaps peoples perception is that the chance of qualifying reduces. With the winner/best 3 results etc this simply isn't the case. No need to reg & sit out if not able to play (but thanks for the offer Nemo), although league points are still allocated on finishing positions so could help in the final leaderboard count. Not a witch hunt, just wanted to ensure that all members are aware of the incredible opportunity leagues such as these represent to members, in particular those who traditionally play the smaller stakes. These are big tournament entry tokens on offer with bankroll changing cashes possible. Good luck everyone & enjoy :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - Gala Poker June League Added Value - 4th Leg Weds 26th June! Totally agree with what you said there Bart, all of the leagues are fantastic value for the members and can't believe the support isn't a bit better with the prizes on offer tbh! Just a thought here, but are there any of the PL business cards still around? I remember Morls having some a while back. Personally, I'd be happy to hand a few out myself to get a few more in the leagues, rather than see them lose numbers and possibly get cancelled.... think its easier to remember the site when you have a physical reminder in your wallet or purse of whatever, anyway just a thought, GG all tonight and GL to the finalists :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - Gala Poker June League Added Value - Grand Final Weds 3rd July Well done Joe, :clap wins his place in the final. Final table posted, teaulc's runner up spot tonight gives him the league title :clap. At the other end, Nemo, by not sitting out, secures the spoon! :ok Qualifiers for next week's final are [TABLE]

[TR] [TD=class: xl67, width: 130]PLUsername[/TD] [TD=class: xl68, width: 171]Gala[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]teaulc[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]PsychoTeaulc[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]JulieC[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]JEC150366[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]muttley[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]PLMuttley[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]humpo[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]humpo38[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]Kevathallam[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]KevatGala[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]BurnleyJoe[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]bjbjlover[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]X_Gandalf_X[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]GeddyAlexNeil[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl71]helderjma[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]h3lderjm[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]provyrebel[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]vipbob[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl70]PGremlin[/TD] [TD=class: xl69]PanicAttack2[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] List is being sent to Gala, I think you will all be pre-registered, but watch this space for confirmation. Good luck everyone.

Re: PL Exclusive - Gala Poker June League Added Value - Grand Final Weds 3rd July As discussed GeddyAlexneil PanicAttack2 h3lderjm You all have 5% of any winnings I might make with $215 ticket Me PanickAttack h3lderjm We all have 5% of GeddyAlexNeils $109 tickets winnings Good game all, wp humpo

Re: PL Exclusive - Gala Poker June League Added Value - Grand Final Weds 3rd July

As discussed GeddyAlexneil PanicAttack2 h3lderjm You all have 5% of any winnings I might make with $215 ticket Me PanickAttack h3lderjm We all have 5% of GeddyAlexNeils $109 tickets winnings Good game all, wp humpo
Agreed - thanks