WC - Europe Qualification > 12 October

Re: WC - Europe Qualification > 12 October Hi guys, I'm from Macedonia and want to write something about Macedonia-Croatia game. First of all I agree with Jose that all Macedonian games were fairly tight. I would like to mention the game which was played in Croatia on 07/09/2012 and ended 1-0 with Jelavic on scoreboard. If someone watched the game the Macedonian players deserved a point at least. Pandev hit the post and there was situation when the ref did not gave penalty. So tomorrow it will be very difficult game for prediction. Macedonia coach have full squad available but certainly Croatia have more quality players. My opinion is that they have very bad coach. The stadium Filip 2 in Skopje has new look covered with high standard artificial grass and it's sold out, so 35.000 people will be on the stands. Hard to predict and i wouldn't trust odds for Croatia. My opinion and bet for this game is BTS 2.1 at BWIN

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WC - Europe Qualification > 12 October

I've taken England - 5 (EH) as well. A lot is being made of how San Marino are likely to put ten men behind the ball and dig in. I don't really think they'll be able to do that effectively here. They're not the sort of side that I think of as being defensively organised, and their game plan against anyone is basically damage limitation. Also I noticed England are on a massive - 10 Asian Corner Handicap, which I found too high really. I fancy England to win big without necessarily winning huge amounts of corners.
Yeah I saw the corner handicap too, did make me laugh can't remember seeing one so high :lol..San Marino will keep their discipline for a bit and it wouldn't surprise me if it was just 2-0 at HT, they get tired as games go on and the last 20 minutes they are usually all over the place.

Re: WC - Europe Qualification > 12 October My opinion about England - San Marino: I totally agree, based on my viewing and betting experience, that San Marino national team, as well as, their club teams, are by far the weakest in the whole of Europe!!! There is absolutely no doubt about that. Unlike some other minnows like Andorra and especially Faroe Islands, who sometimes park the bus very well, San Marino are totally out of space. Completely disorganized, making unprovoked mistakes, losing nearly any player-to-player duel, and totally unable to read any more professional football combination. The big questions when you bet on a big handicap against them are three: - How motivated the team against them is?! - How productive their forwards are at the moment?! - Do they have good substitutes (don't forget that sometimes when the winners slows down dramatically in the second half, it is the "hungry" substitutes who might save your bet)?! My answers to these questions in the context of this game are: - England are fairly motivated, as far as such low-level opponent allows. They are going to play at home in front of 90 thousand people, and even if you meet a high-school team, such a home crowd is always demanding some effort. A likely minus will be that they are having a game in Poland on Tuesday. But I don't think that this would weigh so much - home crowd pressure plus the fact that England is quite confident in qualifiers should make up for that. - No need to comment on this - England has too great players up-front for SM to handle. Good to mention that Rooney's got some problems in United at the moment, and knowing his character, it is very likely that he will furious to score as many goals as possible to make up for that. - England's got great subs who will definitely want to make some impression. So, surely expecting a few goals from the subs as well. Based on this analysis, I think that chances for England's number of goals are: - 4 goals or less: 2-3 % - 5 goals: 20% - 6 goals: 30% - 7 goals: 30% - more than 7: 17-18%

That implies an 88% chance of a clean sheet and offers some value I think. The odds on these markets fluctuate quite a bit and might get better between now and kick off. They might get worse though. It's also a good idea to check all markets - Both Teams to Score (NO), England clean sheet and England win to nil are different markets effectively for the same thing (assuming England score of course) - and the odds can vary quite a bit between markets. I suppose it's going to be hard to get your timing exactly right to get the best possible price - sometimes it might be better to place a bet that is good value even if you know it might be even better value later.
Referring to odds movement, I would encourage you guys also to consider England to beat Poland at tasty odds of 2.1, and I'm sure the price is going to drop. I got the mentioned price at betfair. I know it's a different topic for different thread (this game will be played on Tuesday) but I'd like to give you heads-up. I'm from Poland myself and have supported the national team for long, and believe me there have been many disappointments over the years. Now we face England, who have problems of their own (vide A Cole case), but at the same time a remarkable potential in their squad. I believe they will come on the back of a huge win over San Marino. As for Poland.. The key thing is that we miss Jakub Blaszczykowski through injury. Hho has been superb not only for Dortmund, but for the national team, too. He created or scored every single goal for us in the competitive games this year, and was the main creator of our play. Without him, Robert Lewandowski (as I think he may be the only other polish player someone on this forum heard of), who is undoubtedly a very good striker, will be denied any service I think. As for midfield, the coach is thought to play with 2 defensive midfielders (Krychowiak of Reims and Borysiuk of Kaiserslautern) and 3 (Obraniak, Mierzejewski and Grosicki) in front of them. Only Obraniak is a regular at Bordeaux, Grosicki is a sub at Sivassporand Mierzejewski hasnt even featured for his side Trabzonspor this season. Now, how on earth can these guys outplay Milner, Carrick, Lampard and Oxlade-Chamberlain, who are successful at the top english sides? Defensively we are poor too, but we have a good goalkeeper (Tyton of PSV). Last 3 competitive games saw es loose in Estonia (0-1), draw in Montenegro (2-2) and win against Moldova (2-0) at home. Results far from impressive, considering we had a full-strength squad. Plus the record we have against England, that reads 1-6-10, the last win coming in 1973, a year before we were 3rd in the world. The Polish team is miserable in fact and if England can stay focused, they should have no problem winning with us, now that we miss the most influential player. Therefore I will be taking England in various options (HT/FT, to score 3 or more, with -1 ah etc) as soon as the markets open. Now I could find only odds for a straight win and I took it.

Re: WC - Europe Qualification > 12 October First post for me. England v San Marino - England 6+ goals @ 21/20 (skybet) San Marino have conceded 6 or more goals in 9 of their 16 away games in qualifiers since 2005 and appear to be getting gradually worse, not better for the games they have played, as 7 of their last 9 away in qualifiers have resulted in the home side scoring 6 or more - the only teams not to do so were Moldova & Slovenia. Although the chances of England conceding are very remote, as is reflected in the clean sheet odds, I feel this is a slightly better bet than the -5.5 handicap which is around the same odds. Liechtenstein vs Lithuania - under 2.5 @ Evs (bet365) Lithuania very rarely score 2 or more goals away from home in qualifiers, albeit against better opposition and lost on their last vist to Liechtenstein. Liechtenstein had 8 put past them last time out at home and I expect them to make it as difficult as possible for Lithuania in a game they may feel they can win or at least take a draw from and I can't see there being many goals at all

Re: WC - Europe Qualification > 12 October I wonder what the real probability would have been of San Marino (who very rarely score) scoring the fastest ever goal in World Cup history. Must be something like 0.00000001% chance. Amazing that it happened. Betsafe have San Marino not to win to nil @ 1.02, and Andorra not to win to nil at the same price. Despite the exceptionally low odds, this is actually very good value, when you consider that 1.01 is the best price you can get for the simple win and the double chance is around 1.001. Double comes to 1.044. It's better interest than the bank gives (well better than mine anyway!) and in fact there is probably more chance in the current economic climate of the bank collapsing than the bet losing :lol

First post for me. England v San Marino - England 6+ goals @ 21/20 (skybet) San Marino have conceded 6 or more goals in 9 of their 16 away games in qualifiers since 2005 and appear to be getting gradually worse, not better for the games they have played, as 7 of their last 9 away in qualifiers have resulted in the home side scoring 6 or more - the only teams not to do so were Moldova & Slovenia. Although the chances of England conceding are very remote, as is reflected in the clean sheet odds, I feel this is a slightly better bet than the -5.5 handicap which is around the same odds. Liechtenstein vs Lithuania - under 2.5 @ Evs (bet365) Lithuania very rarely score 2 or more goals away from home in qualifiers, albeit against better opposition and lost on their last vist to Liechtenstein. Liechtenstein had 8 put past them last time out at home and I expect them to make it as difficult as possible for Lithuania in a game they may feel they can win or at least take a draw from and I can't see there being many goals at all
Sorry delete please

Re: WC - Europe Qualification > 12 October There allways will be surprises... With that in mind im staying away from matches where the teams are (allmost) equals in this stage of te WC. Im from Belgium so i cant stay away from the serbia-belgium game. Both teams have there qualitys. I saw the game of serbia against wales and serbia has put constant pressure on the defence of wales. The whole 90 minutes... and with succes. Now i know that Belgium has a great defencive line on paper (with Kompany as the main name). But they manage to blunder in their defense in every game. If serbia is going to press as much as they did against wales, i see the first goal coming from serbia. Belgium has some players injured (Fellaini, Lukaku, witsel..).All players in major teams and individually great. But... not irreplaceble. I think belgium will definatly score in serbia. Belgium is still searching for the right positions in the attacking line and this has caused that they havent managed to score a lot. This game isnt any different so you might think U2.5 is a good bet @ 1.62. But i think tomorrow its gonna be different, call it a gut feeling. My bets for this game is BTTS @ 1.95 O2.5 @ 2.20 cheers!

Re: WC - Europe Qualification > 12 October First line up against Belgium, Serbia will play with the same squad from the previous match against Wales. Information from the one of the serbian players, by the way my good friend... Prediction : HT / FT X-1 ,,,, high stakes !!!!

Betsafe have San Marino not to win to nil @ 1.02' date= and Andorra not to win to nil at the same price. Despite the exceptionally low odds, this is actually very good value, when you consider that 1.01 is the best price you can get for the simple win and the double chance is around 1.001. Double comes to 1.044. It's better interest than the bank gives (well better than mine anyway!) and in fact there is probably more chance in the current economic climate of the bank collapsing than the bet losing :lol
So that means the bet is on any result except San Marino winning to nil. For that bet to lose, San Marino would have to score AND England fail to score I agree with you, the odds are good - does any other bookie apart from Betsafe offer that bet?

I have predicted some results here, what you guys think?? Russia - Portugal 1 Finland - Georgia 2 Faroe Islands - Sweden 0-3 Kazakhstan - Austria 2 Czech Republic- Malata 1-0 Albania - Iceland 2-1 or 1 Armenia - Italy 2-1 Liechenstein - Latvia 0-3 Turkey - Romania 0-3 Bulgaria - Denmark 1 White Russia - Spain X Moldova - Ukraine 0-3 Slovakia - Latvia 1-2 Estonia - Hungary 1-2 Holland - Andorra 5-0 Macedonia - Croatia 2-1 Switzerland - Norway 1 Serbia - Belgium 3-1 Greece - Bosnia 1-0 Ireland - Germany 0-1 Slovenia - Cyprus 3-1 Wales - Scotland 2 England - San Marino 11-0 Luxembourg - Israel 1-4
Without any reasoning mate, this could mean anything. ;) Even if it's one or 2 sentences, that would be helpful. ;)

I have predicted some results here, what you guys think?? Turkey - Romania 0-3 England 11-0 San Marino
Good first result, I was thinking more like 1-4. Romania Draw No Bet is probably valuable. But I am not sure England will score more than 5-6 goals.

So that means the bet is on any result except San Marino winning to nil. For that bet to lose, San Marino would have to score AND England fail to score I agree with you, the odds are good - does any other bookie apart from Betsafe offer that bet?
Not that I know of. Found it on Betsafe's own website when I was scrolling down, didn't see it on oddschecker or any such site. The odds are good value but needless to say you'd need to put a lot of money on to win any serious money. Still though- long term I guess it's not that different from any other bet.

Liechtenstein v Lithuania These two sides faced each other in the Euro qualifying campaign last year and Lithuania failed to score a goal losing 2-0 away and drawing 0-0 at home. I can see Lithuania struggling here again as they are as poor as they have ever been and have failed to record a competitive win in over 2 years. Liechtenstein so far lost heavily to Bosnia 8-1 but only 2-0 away to Slovakia. Like the look of Liechtenstein (+2) - I was actually tempted to go (+1) but have chosen to be cautious this time as the following selection looks a good pick and of course safer as they are still big underdogs. Liechtenstein (+2) @ 1.55 with Bet 365
I was just looking at this. Liechtenstein beat Lithuania last year as you say (and drew away), so there could be value on them. The +2 handicap bet is now 1.53. It's a 'straight' or 'English' handicap, not Asian, which means it covers a Liechtenstein win, draw or a single-goal Lithuania win. There might also be value on 'unders'. 7 out of Liechtenstein's last 10 home games have been under 2.5, as have 8 of Latvia's last 10 away games. If it was Liechtenstein against most teams I'd be cautious about those stats because of the class gap between the teams, but there doesn't seem to be much of a class gap between the teams at the moment. If you total the two teams last 10 games, 15 out of 20 were under 2.5 goals, so odds of 1.9 for under 2.5 goals with Bet 365 seem good value. http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2012/10/12/europe/wc-qualifying-europe/liechtenstein/lithuania/1227593/

Not that I know of. Found it on Betsafe's own website when I was scrolling down' date=' didn't see it on oddschecker or any such site. The odds are good value but needless to say you'd need to put a lot of money on to win any serious money. Still though- long term I guess it's not that different from any other bet.[/quote'] Yes - I couldn't see that bet on oddschecker. Maybe I should sign up with Betsafe.

Re: WC - Europe Qualification > 12 October 6pts England (-5.75AH) to beat San Marino 5/6 Bet365 This is simply a case of how many will England win by and the fact that Roy Hodgson has named a number of youngsters in his squad I think there will be enough desire in the side to make sure it is a landslide win. England have created a lot of chances in this group already and have failed to put some away but with Rooney back in the mix I expect England to create, and take, a lot more chances. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/england-vs-san-marino-betting-england-can-run-up-a-cricket-score-against-minnows-at-wembley

Re: WC - Europe Qualification > 12 October 4pts Scotland to beat Wales 17/10 William Hill I don’t rate this Wales side with everyone fit under Chris Coleman let alone with the likes of Bellamy out so although Scotland are never the most reliable side in the world I think they will win this. They are defensively decent enough and with Fletcher back in their ranks they have a real goal threat which can prove the difference in the two sides when all is said and done. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wales-vs-scotland-betting-scotland-can-get-an-elusive-win-against-woeful-wales

Re: WC - Europe Qualification > 12 October 4pts Germany (-1) to beat Republic of Ireland 5/4 Blue Square We saw in the European Championship that the top sides in Europe are a cut above the Irish and I expect Germany to show us that once again here. Ireland may be more competitive in front of their own crowd but there is an awful lot of class in this Germany side and I expect them to have too much quality for a rugged but ultimately limited Irish side in this game. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/republic-of-ireland-vs-germany-betting-germany-can-have-too-much-class-for-the-irish-in-dublin

Turkey vs Romania = 1 (1.66) stake 8/10 Turkey position 4° points 3 Romania position 1 ° points 6 Preview: Romania: Injured: Stefan Radu, Banel Nicolita, Cristian Tanase, Alexandru Matel; in doubt: Ciprian Marica, Gabrial Tamas. Turkey has a score of w1-d0-l1 goals scored 3 goals against 2 while Romania has a score of w2-d0-l0 goals scored 6 goals against 0. The home team needed a win in order to continue to hope in the struggle to qualify for the finals of the World Cup 2014 while the visiting team would be happy even with a draw. Given the many absences of great importance in the visiting team think that Turkey is the field factor for both strong motivation to win the game. :hope
These are not strong arguments! This will be an underish game by any means. Marica is fit, but will not play cause Bogdan Stancu is in a much better form in Turkey scoring in last 4 games for Orduspor! Romania has a good chance to stay undefeated. I will go for away +1.5 AH and under 2.5 goals!

Re: WC - Europe Qualification > 12 October I decided to keep it simple and logical today : Israel to win @ 1,36 - a strong bet with 8 points, simply because of the class difference. Mustafa has a good point above in terms of certain value with the hosts, but my bet is that the logic will prevail here. With the size of my bet here a first goal by Israel would help a lot, as I am following this game in-play for sure - if Israel take the lead at these starting odds for a win I will have many options to end up here on profit long before the game is over and regardless of the FT result...''IF'' is a very strong word though...:-) England - Over 6 Goals in the game at 1,875 - in my opinion a very good offer from the Asians. I took it with another 8 points - as pointed above on a good day for England this can go in double digits... Albania to win @ 2,15 is a pure value bet. I would have taken this one at 1,83 - a steady and tough home side which I rate a touch higher in class than Iceland. Staked 3,5 points with bet365... Over 5,5 Goals in Holland @ 1,95 - took it with 6 points, a bet strong enough to give the game some attention at HT and possibly support my bet with live betting. I often get frustrated with Holland wasting many opprtunities, but I see this time a very high-scoring field day for the Dutch... I also took Over 2,5 Goals in Switzerland - I am confident with the hosts' winning this one but I wasn't happy with the odds, and 2,15 looks great to me in a game I see ending 2-1, 3-1...4 points staked... Spain -2 AH @ 1,80 makes much sense to me, and the worst scenario in my opinion is to get my money back - simply far too much difference in class...4 point staked ... Some thoughts on other games... The game in Russia is a screaming Under to me, so I wouldn't touch it unless I see some good in-play options. Both Managers will rather look at not losing first and hopefully winning it narrowly second. If pushed to bet on it I would have gone for ( in this order ) - Late Goal, Both to score, Draw FT... Agree with the Over 2,5 Goals in Greece as pointed above. With Bosnia I would go Over in almost any game, but with Greece involved I would give myself some time and get involved in-play - I will follow and possibly watch this game... Bulgaria is a no-go to me. Value is by all means with the hosts, but regardless what I saw in the first two games vs Italy and Armenia it will take a lot longer time to trust my people with money. I do believe Penev has a positive effect on the team, and I see good football, yet I need time. A narrow win by Bulgaria and 4 out of 6 winner-bets I had so far will make my day ! The debate above about this game is amusing though, I loved the ''have a little faith in your team, Borisof'' bit :-)...Facts are that Bulgaria looked inspiring vs Italy, while the game vs Armenia was tough, often nasty and ugly... Will possibly back Germany but only with live betting. Value-wise I love the odds for Draw at Half Time, so I will keep an eye on this one... GL all !

Re: WC - Europe Qualification > 12 October Bet of the day for me is Switzerland to win at home against Norway. The hosts are in great form, won 2:0 away in Slovenia and 2:0 at home against Albania. They have quite a few very good players too, a mix of experience and youth, look at the squad: gk: Benaglio (Wolfsburg), Sommer (Basel), Wölfli (Bern). df: Djourou (Arsenal), Klose (Nürnberg), Lichtsteiner (Juve), Rodriguez (Wolfsburg), Rossini (Sampdoria), vBergen (Palermo), Ziegler (Lok Moscow). mf: Barnetta (Schalke), Behrami (Napoli), Dzemaili (Napoli), Fernandes (Sporting Lissabon), Inler (Napoli), Mathys (St.Gallen), Shaqiri (Bayern München), Stocker (Basel), G.Xhaka (Gladbach). fw: Ben Khalifa (Grasshopper), Derdiyok (Hoffenheim), Mehmedi (Dynamo Kiev), Gavranovic (Zürich). More importantly, they seem to have built a good team. Norway lost 0:2 in Iceland... and then beat Slovenia 2:1 at home with an injury-time goal. These results speak for themselves. I've taken odds of 1.72 at Betfair with max stakes.

Re: WC - Europe Qualification > 12 October Liechenstein - Latvia 0-0 This is a draw because I dont think Latvia will put up, they are certainly someone that gets Liechenstein out of bed, the hunger there are like the one in Africa. Latvia???? :D so where is Lithuania?

Re: WC - Europe Qualification > 12 October have they put odds out for both to score for russia and portugal. i think if anything that might be a safer bet. i think it might be a 1-1 or 1-2. i dont think we will see a win with huge margin here and i do believe ronaldo will be able to put in a goal especially with ballon coming up in the near future. i watched and rewatched the russian game and they do have very good form and passes so its a tough call for me. i still think portugal would be able to take the 3 points but only if they are at their best shape because russian form is pretty strong and playing at home is a plus. i backed +4.5 goals for england and san marino. thats the only worthy odd given at this time. i didnt see any AH odds yet but I wouldnt back england for more than 4 or 5 goals. i backed germany for away win and thinking about if i should back +2.5 goals since most of their recent games are over 2.5 goals margin.

I have made some changes this morning.. Russia - Portugal 1 I still think the russians will win, a 1-1 result would be a dissapointment, its long time ago they had a good home game, and they dont want to upset the crowd.., there will be pressure on the portuguese, Real wouldnt want Ronaldo to get injured again, especially in a game they arent hungry for, they almost lost in Luxembourg and that tells a bit about their motiviation for the qualifying stages. Finland - Georgia 2 I remember Sota Arveladze, my favourite striker of all times, and I dont think the georgians will feel any cold in Finland because they are icecold of nature, maybe the finns will freeze in their own frost-degrees. Faroe Islands - Sweden 0-0 I have had metaphysical visions that tells me Sweden wont score in this game, I dont like to bet on something thats too sure.. And with some luck Faroe could score, and I believe in the impossible. Kazakhstan - Austria 1 Another feeling that I should take seriously, Ireland was lucky her with 2 goals in overtime.. Czech Republic- Malta 0-1 One contra, one goal, and the czech stars will be fallin, lots of tipsters are buried playing against Malta.. Albania - Iceland 2-1 or 1 I dont think the albanians forgot a loss once here against Iceland, the hunter could get hunted here.. Armenia - Italy 2-1 Maybe the italians are all stars but to me they're all kids, youngsters who love cars, loves luxury, but here in Armenia there have been wars, and I dont think the italians feel comfortable.. Liechenstein - Latvia 0-0 This is a draw because I dont think Latvia will put up, they are certainly someone that gets Liechenstein out of bed, the hunger there are like the one in Africa. Turkey - Romania 0-3 1 - 2 - 3.. Bulgaria - Denmark 1 Denmark are always dangerous, but they are not at all in this game or in Bulgaria, where are they?? White Russia - Spain X my momma.. Moldova - Ukraine 0-2 Poland goals against Moldova came late and 2-0 was a poor result at home, atleast for me, means that these guys can play soccer for a while. Maybe even 1-2. Slovakia - Latvia 1-2 Got you angry didnt I..? Estonia - Hungary 1 Estonia done things like this before. Holland - Andorra 3-0 I dont believe in this.. Macedonia - Croatia 2-1 I dont think the croats want to play this game.... Switzerland - Norway 1 Switzerland are playing with 12 men, the twelvth player is me, you dont see me but im there.. Serbia - Belgium 3-1 Belgium team are too inexperienced.. Greece - Bosnia 1-0 Or Bosnia, but I dont see any goals from them, in the meantime Greece could fill them up.. Ireland - Germany 0-2 One more goal from me here, but germans are germans, they could loose this one if not 100 % Slovenia - Cyprus 3-1 Cyprus all injuries.. Wales - Scotland 1 Wales are back. England - San Marino 8-0 England always score alot of goals against small teams, and san marino always loose big time away Luxembourg - Israel 1-4 Because I dont believe it.
Possibly the worst post i have ever seen.

Liechenstein - Latvia 0-0 This is a draw because I dont think Latvia will put up, they are certainly someone that gets Liechenstein out of bed, the hunger there are like the one in Africa.
You are talking an utter crap,bro. And not only this "golden" quote, but basically the whole post, and I would say most of your posts here. I don't think that the reason you got banned in another betting forum was your English. Please, shape up, and either start giving reasoned and factual opinion or stop posting this incoherent and irrelevant crap. P.S. Plus, there is no freaking hunger in either Latvia or Lithuania (not even in Estonia).

Not that I know of. Found it on Betsafe's own website when I was scrolling down' date=' didn't see it on oddschecker or any such site. The odds are good value but needless to say you'd need to put a lot of money on to win any serious money. Still though- long term I guess it's not that different from any other bet.[/quote'] betsafe's site is rated C- on sbr. I advise not to bet big there trying to profit from 1.02 odds.

Re: WC - Europe Qualification > 12 October Ireland v Germany Irish punter here. Although Ireland is in recovery and transition from a terrible Euro2012, I do not see any value in Germany with current odds. Robbie Keane and Dunne are injured, and along with retirement of Duff and Given (who was shocking in euros and at fault for a number of goals) , I see this as a positive for Ireland. Trapattoni has finally changed to a 451 formation which should stifle the German midfield. The Irish team, although inexperienced and mediocre will be full of running and motivation. Trap said he could change to 433 if necessary, but lets be clear, he wants a 0-0 draw and even if Ireland go behind 1-0 the formation will not change drastically as he will not want a repeat of Croatia (0-3) and Spain (0-4). Jon Walters is up front and is the perfect man to employ these tactics due to his strength and familiarity with this gameplan at Stoke. Trap is getting a lot of criticism at home but his tactics here are correct: stifle Germans in midfield and play it tight, a break off walters or goal from set-piece is always possiblet. Shane Long is waiting on the bench and has the pace to trouble any defense if Ireland are chasing an equalizer. Despite his tactics being horrible to watch, they are correct here and Trap has an uncanny ability to motivate players so I would not advise a bet on this strong German side, away from home, with these odds. Remember, Ireland actually had a good defensive record before Euro2012. On the other hand I would not entertain any type of bet on this new look Ireland team! Verdict: No Bet