World Cup Qualifiers > Europe - Sep 7/8

Re: World Cup Qualifiers > Europe - Sep 7/8

Moldova-England UNDER 2.5 @1.77 4/10 10bet England miss Carroll, Rooney and Young up front. Their offense power is restricted with these absetees, to me. Their remaining strikers are Welbeck, Defoe and Sturridge. They aren't getting a lot of help from midfield as the likes of Milner and Walcott, both midfielders on the right side or even wingers if you will, aren't in a good shape either. Defence on the other hand should be good enough, even if Cole is missing as they have enough cover with Baines and Bertrand. Probable result 0-1 or 0-2 GL
Winger Johnson is also out of this match, even better now.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: World Cup Qualifiers > Europe - Sep 7/8 Wales Belgium: Belgian players are in good form. Most of their top players play in the premier league. For example Hazard played a good game vs. right back C Gunter and drew a penalty vs. him and Hazard was the best man on the pitch while Gunter was one of the worst. Joe Allen had problems vs. Everton when Fellaini was his direct opponent. ""Fellaini and Dembele are the two best midfielders I came up against in the Premier League," said Allen." I think he means it. Edit: wilshere vs Everton: Jack Wilshere (off 69') - 5 One delicate chip over the Everton defence showcased his immense quality - but the youngster picked up a yellow card early in the game and was then overpowered by Marouane Fellaini. Marouane Fellaini - 8.5 Was the man who broke up Arsenal's fluent play time and again. Defended his back-line superbly and came out on top in his battle against Jack Wilshere and Alex Song. -> seems like he likes to play vs. these welsh guys while they dont enjoy it. Wales coach Coleman said after the loss vs. Bosnia that he needs more time with the players. Same said by Bale(that they need more time together). Tough now he faces the problem that most of his defensive players and striker Bellamy are missing. Also the 2nd choice keeper who isnt even 1st choice in his club is playing. So again no good preperation for them. Wales had big Problems defending set pieces vs. Bosnia and big problems closing the gap between midfield and defense. I cant see how they solved these problems given the absentees. Now they are up against strong set piece players. Vermaelen, Verthongen, Kompany, Lukaku have good presence in the penalty area while Hazard has the skill to deliver set pieces. While Belgians are underachievers I'm confident that this team has developed. They showed strong performances as a whole team vs. England and Netherlands. While Belgium is a divided land politcly and this effected teams in the past it seems these guys are not into this reasoning. I think its due to the Trainer Wilmots who is an excellent motivator who speaks the language of the players. (he was the last to score for belgium vs. Wales) They dont face a particulary strong team in Wales. They have Ramsey and Bale for this game but this is it. Many Wales players are known by the Belgians as they play vs. them in the league. In this group its vital to win this game for both teams. Belgium is sure motivated and they have the skills to beat Wales while Wales has high expactations on them while they dont possess the players that could fit this expectations, at least for this game. The young players coming into the squad and the 2nd divison players need a 1st class match. They probably never played in this formation/constellation and it will be hard for them to cope with the belgians. They might need to search for their luck in the offense. Allen, Ramsey and Bale are their players to watch but this makes them predictable. Belgium can flood the midfield waiting for their fast skillfull forwards to find some space. Nothing speaks for Belgium in my opinion and everything for belgium. This is a burden for them. but on the other hand look how players like Vermaelen and Kompany are leaders in their teams. Then you have a player like hazard who delivers from matchday one in the premier league. Verthongen comes into Tottenham is already one of their best players. Fellaini's presence on the pitch grows with every game. Dembele is confident on the ball and like the guy witsel must be boosted by his recent transfer. The atmosphere in Wales isnt euphoric at all as people moan about ticket prices and players who are not Welsh enough(playing for team GB, raised in eng). They prefer to watch Swansea or rugby. Bad performances like vs. Bosnia dont help at all. The players seemed nopt very concerned at all in after match reports. The Belgians have too much to offer for this depleted Wales squad. They are motivated, in form and capable of scoring goals. I can see them winning the hc -1 as Wales wont have anything to lose if they trail, while fast belgian wingers and attackers are capable to exploit space. Im very confident that Belgium will score against a Wales denfence that hasnt played in this constellation. The Welsh players are not in top form and have hardly any goals in them. I dont think that they can just sit back 90 minutes at home in Cardiff as their strenghts are more in the offense with a player like Bale. I also sense some reality problems. Just read this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19488809 They talk about a golden generation and beeing in a good position to reach World cups while they miss half the squad and played some very bad games. Will Belgium chocke once again? Dont think so, there is some growth and uptrend. Their players are grown into stable premier league players + some free minded youngsters like De bruyne who started fantastic at his club Werder Bremen(on loan from chelsea). Pitch is in perfect condition for technical football (Hazard, Dembele). http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=91673 Weather will be be optimal for football. Belgium not to loose Belgium to win Belgium to beat the hc -1

Provided that the price on Italy won't drop to 1.50 closer to kick off. In that case' date=' after 20 minutes if the score is 0-0 the price will be what you can get now, namely 1.70.[/quote'] Honestly Mustafa, I don't think that the price on Italy will fall. Bookies here base their prediction totally on their info and knowledge of Italians. They are aware that probably the team will start with two inexperienced internationally forwards - Giovinco and Osvaldo. This makes the price higher than it used to be few days ago. Bookies know very little about Bulgaria. I don't think they realize how ****e we are at the moment. They just check our stats and consider us as a mediocre team who could do some sparkles once in a while. They make their price, based on their knowledge of Italy. I make my judgment based on my knowledge of Bulgaria.

I don't think that the price on Italy will fall. Bookies here base their prediction totally on their info and knowledge of Italians. .
Odds will dropp, if the money will come in. At the begining, when they open the odds, the limits are very low.....and when some sharp money will come in, they will adjust the odds accordingly. And towards the kick-off, limits will grow just bigger and bigger. Stats are being taken into consideration only for the opening odds..... after that it's all about the money movements. And if the Itally will controll the possesion and will make dangerous attacks from the beginning, then odds in-live won't drift on them so fast.

Re: World Cup 2014 » Qualification: Europe (UEFA)

Its hardly rocket science but 1.3 for Germany to keep a clean sheet against the Faroe's!? :lol..I will provide a line or two as the site demands but this hardly requires explanation! Germany one of the top 4 sides in Europe at home against a side ranked 153 in the world, -3EH is 1.22 currently and you know the Faroe's will just be defending for 90mins so which would you rather back, I know what my answer will be. Germany will win this by between 4-0 - 6-0 I'm sure but I would say the chances of the German clean sheet should be nearer 1.1. Germany Clean Sheet - 1.3 - bet365 - 15 Points
Just checked a few stats on this. 1. Germany's record against Faroes Last 2 meetings: Faroes 0 Germany 2 Germany 2 Faroes 1 2. Faroes away record against top class sides comparable to Germany (in competitive games) - Most recent game first Italy 5 Faroes 0 France 5 Faroes 0 Italy 3 Faroes 1 France 5 Faroes 0 France 3 Faroes 0 http://uk.soccerway.com/teams/faroe-islands/faroe-islands/matches/ You can see from the above that Faroes do score goals even against top sides away from home. I would say Germany will probably keep a clean sheet against Faroes, but it a lot less likely than against San Marino or Andorra. I don't think the bet is good value at 1.3 (if San Marino were the opponents then it might be). With clean sheets I think it's important to remember that the priority for a team is usually to win the game, not to keep a clean sheet. Germany would probably be happier with 5-1 than with 2-0 for example, but as long as they get a convincing win, they'll be pretty happy. Teams are often vulnerable after scoring a goal, and I've noticed that teams who have a big lead quite often concede 'meaningless' late goals. I think they sometimes relax a bit too much, let their guard down, and the losing team, knowing that they are going to lose anyway, lose their fear and attack. Just my thoughts.

Odds will dropp, if the money will come in. At the begining, when they open the odds, the limits are very low.....and when some sharp money will come in, they will adjust the odds accordingly. And towards the kick-off, limits will grow just bigger and bigger. Stats are being taken into consideration only for the opening odds..... after that it's all about the money movements. And if the Itally will controll the possesion and will make dangerous attacks from the beginning, then odds in-live won't drift on them so fast.
According to my well tested chart, after 20 mins at an SP of 1.52......Italy would be 1.8. 1.9 if SP is 1.7. BTW That Belgium team look very good on paper whatever the merits of the argument were. I would'nt be laying them, that's for sure!

Ok here are some brief early thoughts from me, before I go dig a bit more. :ok Ireland 1.80 - Looks more than acceptable - they look a class above this lot surely. Lay Greece 1.92 - Greece aren't too great on the road from memory and Latvia, while being no world shakers, they aren't total numpties. Italy 1.72 - Can't believe what I'm seeing - I'm off to remortgage the house, a different league to Bulgaria and should be 1.30. Lay Norway 2.16 - Since when did they become a good side? They're awful. Sure, Iceland aren't great, but they are physically very strong and tough to beat on their home patch. It's more of a bet against Norway though. Lay Belgium 1.80 - Price is way too low for an unproven side. Wales haven't been at their best either, but it's far from easy to take 3pts in Wales. Serbia 3.00 - They are always very solid and a very good team, certainly in qualifying anyway. I think Scotland have their hands full here and 3.00 could look very big at FT. Lay Denmark 2.00 - WTF? They've done great in qualifying for sure last Euros/WC, but they are still an average side in my opinion. How the hell are Czech Republic 4.00? That's pure madness and a very layable price for the Danes.
Greece haven't lost an away game since September 2009 outside major Championships, so not sure what makes you say that!!!! They are dreadful to watch but have a good habit of grinding our wins and are hard to beat and breakdown.

Just checked a few stats on this. 1. Germany's record against Faroes Last 2 meetings: Faroes 0 Germany 2 Germany 2 Faroes 1 2. Faroes away record against top class sides comparable to Germany (in competitive games) - Most recent game first Italy 5 Faroes 0 France 5 Faroes 0 Italy 3 Faroes 1 France 5 Faroes 0 France 3 Faroes 0 http://uk.soccerway.com/teams/faroe-islands/faroe-islands/matches/ You can see from the above that Faroes do score goals even against top sides away from home. I would say Germany will probably keep a clean sheet against Faroes, but it a lot less likely than against San Marino or Andorra. I don't think the bet is good value at 1.3 (if San Marino were the opponents then it might be). With clean sheets I think it's important to remember that the priority for a team is usually to win the game, not to keep a clean sheet. Germany would probably be happier with 5-1 than with 2-0 for example, but as long as they get a convincing win, they'll be pretty happy. Teams are often vulnerable after scoring a goal, and I've noticed that teams who have a big lead quite often concede 'meaningless' late goals. I think they sometimes relax a bit too much, let their guard down, and the losing team, knowing that they are going to lose anyway, lose their fear and attack. Just my thoughts.
I think you are right that the value is not good. A goal wouldnt be a drama as long as it is a convinving win. Tough backing that might still make sense. Both Starters in central defense will be eager to be not exposed at the back as it is not 100% clear who is in the first team. Germany also has plenty of possesion skilled players in their ranks. Also The faroer team doesnt have much goals in them. Fróði Benjaminsen is the only player who is in goalscoring form in league games. He also scored some goals international. Germany will take this game 100% serious playing probably with A - Team. The two games where faroes lost narrowly to germany mean not much. It was one of the worst german squads in the past 50 years. Interestingly Klose scored a goal. but Germany was known the last years to receive cheap goals when not 100% concentrated vs. smaller countrys. So there is some risk and I think its priced in. But too low odds to risk too much on something that isnt that important as winning a game. Fróði Benjaminsen the only guy who is in some goalscoring form with the faroers played midweek last week and is already 34.

According to my well tested chart, after 20 mins at an SP of 1.52......Italy would be 1.8. 1.9 if SP is 1.7.
I am talking strictly about Betfair. As I am trading these games live day-in day-out, I can say that there are times when in-play odds will move even lower than before KO. It will all depend on whats happening on field and liquidity in the market. These times when odds since the first minute on draw will drop and on favourite will drift are long gone.

Those Germany games were 10 years ago!? Have no relevance at all now, all the Germany side has changed and they are a far better side than they were then. As for the highlighted bit, the stats you've listed show they scored 1 goal in 5 games where they conceded 21, not sure that supports your argument at all if they average 1 goal in 5 away from home against better sides 1.3 does offer 'value' no? I expect the stats would also show Germany have a far more efficient qualifying record in recent times than both France and Italy. Of course the Faroes could score but I think its very unlikely they will, problem is they won't have possession of the ball for any sustained period of time, their attacking abilities are v.limited as it is and while teams like this can defend for long periods (as I've said many times before) its a totally different thing to be able to go forward and create chances against such a superior side and players. As I said before I would be surprised if they have more than 3 shots on target in the game, the price for both to score will likely go up to 20/1ish when Germany are winning 4 or 5-0 from the 75th minute onwards and I will probably lay a bit off then to cover my original stake as any goal they might score would be from this time onwards if Germany have totally wound down, which I doubt. I'll be the first to come on here and admit if I'm wrong but I still think this bet is as near a certainty as you'll find this week, but then I'm hardly sticking my neck out it's 1.3 for Christ's sake! :lol

Luxemburg - Portugal Portugal Goals: Under 3.5 @ 2.20 Bookies are really surprising me the way they treat teams like Luxemburg. For God's sake, it is not a rocket science just to look at their recent scores at home and to see that in the last qualifiers they conceded 3 goals just once - vs. Bosnia, and all the other home games they did not concede more than 2 (including 0:2 loss to France). Actually in the last five years they got more than 3 goals at home just once - vs. Latvia. Do such records deserve 2.20 price in your opinion?! Portugal is a very classy side, but I don't see them trying to humiliate their hosts, especially since it is just a starter. They could have tried to score a lot if the game was in Portugal - to impress and amuse their fans, but in Luxemburg I see an ugly and slow game, and probably 2:0 for the guests. Portugal are btw very wasteful in front of goal - another argument in favor of this bet.
I think this is a great shout, the prices have bombed since you first posted with this bet at 1.8. I had some of the 7.0 available on both to score which is now 3.75, so thats also a hell of a drop. Luxembourg certainly have more pedigree than the other minnows, look at the upsets Dudelange managed in their European run this season. Luxembourg is a very rich country and they have more money to put into development than other similar countries and the squad is pretty young with a few players playing abroad which can only help. I never think of Portugal as a very strong defensive unit and while they will likely win by a few, I think that price was a bit over the top. Portugal under 3.5 goals - 2.2 - bet365 - 5 Points Both Teams to score - 7.0 - bet365 - 0.5 Points

Re: World Cup Qualifiers > Europe - Sep 7/8 CROATIA Vs. MACEDONIA: Home squad: GK: S. Pletikosa (in good form in Russia) DEF: 6 players compete for 4 places in two possible tactical formations: LB-Strinić (the worst player in the squad) CB-Å imunić (expirienced full-back in good form, playing for Dinamo Zagreb), CB-Schildenfeld (played very well on EURO in Poland), CB-Ćorluka (doubtful, lacking fitness and form), RB-Srna (great winger but a bit on the downward form recently), RB/CB-Vida (young defender, very fierce and in a decent form in Dinamo Zagreb) If Å timac uses attacking style Srna will be RB, with Rakitić on the right winger, which gives a lot of potential upfront, but lacks defensive safety. Defensive line-up will see Srna will play right winger with Vida taking care of business behind him. MID: Modrić, PeriÅ¡ić and Vukojević seem like a legit and good choice, with Srna or Rakitić on the right winger (depending on the att-def approach) ATT: Mandžukić and Jelavić are in form, but Eduardo seems like a good choice to use with one of them. Probably Å timac will use Mandžukić as a striker and Eduardo running to the box from the AMF position. Jelavić will play in second half, trying to abuse the fatigue in Macedonia defense. Only bad side of our squad is the LB-LM side because PeriÅ¡ić lacks defensive discipline, and Strinić is outright horrible player. Å timac seems like a bad choice for the national squad coach, losing against Switzerland in a friendly match, trying to change style of play, and so on. So I guess he is a liability, next match against Belgium we will surely lose, but Macedonia is pretty weak. We haven't seen the last World Cup in SAR, so they will do their best to get to Brazil (everyone will try, I know, but...), considering that the next game Croatia plays in Belgium, and really can't count on anything there (will struggle to get a draw), the 3 points here are imperative if we want any hope of playing in Brasil. The weather is cloudy, tomorrow should be dry, with some 20 degrees C, but the atmosphere will be bad on Maksimir with less than half the stadium in attendance. My picks are: Croatia -1(EH) Vs Macedonia = HOME WIN @ 1,80 (BET365) Croatia Vs Macedonia = First-Half/Final result = HOME/HOME @ 1,72 (BET365) Croatia to keep clean sheet = YES @ 1,80 (BET365) Good luck everybody, thanks for your write-ups!

Honestly Mustafa' date=' I don't think that the price on Italy will fall. [/quote'] The price has fallen down to 1.60, and pushed by the money staked on the Italians will continue to fall... Well, 1.40-1.50 should be the lowest price tomorrow night, and that would be realistic. I'd take the Italians on 1.50... I'd say that everybody that got it over 1.70 made a good call, since I don't tend to underestimate young players in national squads - they are the most motivated men on the pitch!

Croatia -1(EH) Vs Macedonia = HOME WIN @ 1,80 (BET365) Croatia Vs Macedonia = First-Half/Final result = HOME/HOME @ 1,72 (BET365) Croatia to keep clean sheet = YES @ 1,80 (BET365)
For anyone interested in taking some of the above bets, keep in mind both teams have new coaches!! Good luck Aless

Re: World Cup Qualifiers > Europe - Sep 7/8 I don't want to put anyone off the Italy game, because I too think they will beat us (Bulgaria), but I think it's slightly misleading to present us as utter sh*t. Yes, the team does not play as everyone in Bulgaria wishes, but under Penev I think they have changed their mentality slightly. Moreover, we have players playing regularly in good championships such as Mihaylov (Twente) and Manolev (PSV), in defense Ivanov (Partizan) and the Minev brothers on the left and right-backs are quite good too. What we lack badly is good defensive midfielders because neither Galchev (Dinamo Bucurest) nor Dyakov (Ludogorets) are even close to be good enough for the national team, leaving on Gadjev (levski) as the only reasonably good defensive midfielder. In attack we have Genkov who has found his form and has scored some goals for his team in Poland, as well as Popov who is newest Kuban signing and Mitsanski, who IMO has great potential and if he plays regularly for Kaiserslautern could become very good player. There are also Gargorov and Stoyanov from Ludogorets (Bulgarian champion) and Gargorov is good playmaker, although not good enough for the national team, but still he does well his job. All in all, I think Bulgaria will come out for 0-0 or at least will try to hold Italy as long as possible. We should play 4-5-1 with two defensive midfielders, a center-midfielder and two wings supporting the striker. Something else which Fedar pointed out as an argument supporting Italy's win 'the crowd, or the lack thereof' would have been very accurate if we were talking about our next home game against Armenia. Tomorrow, however, I expect good crowd, despite the stupid increase in the price, thus we should get some support and it won't be as doggy as it was against Cyprus in a friendly game couple of months ago. As I said, I think Italy should win, they do have more quality, but I don't think it would be as easy as some are trying to make it. So all I am trying to say is, just be careful and don't go crazy because I think the odds are misleading and I wouldn't touch Italy if they go under 1.50, I mean c'mon Bulgaria is not Malta (no offence to any Maltese reading this) to be priced at 6+ at home against a slightly experimental Italian squad. Of course I could be very wrong and we could get battered 4 or 5-0 and then you can laugh at me as loud as you can :lol And I wish you all good luck :)

I think Armenia are one of the most improved sides in Europe. They were absolutely fantastic in the Euro 2012 qualifiers' date=' play neat, fast intelligent football, i think they should beat Malta by at least 2 goals, but best of luck Fedar. :hope[/quote'] Hi guys, Malta played 3 friendlies in 2012 : 14.08.2012 FRL San Marino 2-3 Malta 02.06.2012 FRL Luxembourg 0-2 Malta 29.02.2012 FRL Malta 2-1 Liechtenstein 9 last matches of Armenia : 15.08.2012 FRL Armenia 1-2 Belarus 05.06.2012 FRL Armenia 3-0 Kazakhstan 31.05.2012 FRL Armenia 0-1 Greece (2 penalties missed) 29.02.2012 FRL Armenia 3-1 Canada 28.02.2012 FRL Armenia 0-2 Serbia 11.10.2011 ECQ Ireland 2-1 Armenia 07.10.2011 ECQ Armenia 4-1 Macedonia FYR 06.09.2011 ECQ Slovakia 0-4 Armenia 02.09.2011 ECQ Andorra 0-3 Armenia Malta has a leader, Michael Mifsud, 31 years old, 36 goals /91 appearances with Malta (Valetta FC stricker). They're coached by the italian Pietro Ghedin and they'll have a likely advantage to play at home.. Movsisyan is the topscorer in Russia with 6goals/7matches, Mkhitaryan topscorer in Ukraine with 8goals/11matches. Armenia is favorite to win in Malta but I think both teams can score in this game. Over 2,5 Goals @ 1.75 MDJS.

Re: World Cup Qualifiers > Europe - Sep 7/8 I just think if this Belgium side wants to do anything, then a good start would help. They host Croatia next, then travel to Serbia - two tough games for any side! I agree paper is one thing, reality is something else. However, I think Wales are really going to struggle to make an impact against a potentially very good side. Belgium were unlucky to lose to England, and they had quite a few missing from that side. I'm going to the game too as I live in Bristol. I wanna check them out, and see if the hype is justified. I can't quite figure out how a nation like Belgium has a group of 14 or so players of a very similar age who all have great ability! I'll write a report after - I could be right or wrong! Also, you claim it was a make shift Dutch side.... [TABLE=class: playerstats lineups table]

[TR=class: odd] [TD=class: player large-link]M. Stekelenburg [/TD] [TD=class: bookings] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: player large-link] J. Heitinga SO.png [/TD] [TD=class: bookings] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: player large-link] J. Mathijsen SO.png [/TD] [TD=class: bookings] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: player large-link] R. van Rhijn [/TD] [TD=class: bookings] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: player large-link] J. Willems SO.png [/TD] [TD=class: bookings] YC.png 40' [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: player large-link] A. Robben [/TD] [TD=class: bookings] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: player large-link] W. Sneijder [/TD] [TD=class: bookings] YC.png 73' [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: player large-link] R. van der Vaart SO.png [/TD] [TD=class: bookings] YC.png 14' [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: player large-link] N. de Jong [/TD] [TD=class: bookings] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: player large-link] K. Huntelaar [/TD] [TD=class: bookings] G.png 55' [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: player large-link] L. Narsingh SO.png [/TD] [TD=class: bookings] G.png 54' [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=colspan: 2] Coach: L. van Gaal[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] I was quite unaware Sneijder, Huntelaar, Robben, Van Der Vaart, De Jong were fring players, but thanks for enlightening me......! I still am happy I bet Belgium at evens, their now 8/11 with some firms.

SLOVENIA - SWITZERLAND
Last friendly match for both teams in August : 15.08.2012 FRL Slovenia
4-3
Romania 15.08.2012 FRL Croatia
2-4
Switzerland
Middle-offensive swiss squad
: Barnetta.
Behrami
Derdiyok
. Drmic. Dzemaili.
Fernandes
. Inler. Mehmedi.
Shaqiri
. Stocker. Winter.
Xhaka
. Swiss national team is starting a new era with Ottmar Hitzfeld, his young players proved that they can win anyone (5-3 against Germany). N°1 & Inter's goalkeeper
Handanovic is injured
but
Matavz
(23, 3gls in 4 games @ PSV) can hit the nets with
Dedič
and
Kurtic
(23, Palermo) . Switzerland is 23rd at 2012 FIFA Ranking against the 33rd place for Slovenia.
Hitzfeld
said that "
Slovenia is a dangerous team, especially at home
". Both teams will attack to get the 3 points, I expect a game with at least 3 goals in the Stadion Stožice of Ljubljana.
Over 2,5 Goals
@ 1.90
MD
JS

Also, you claim it was a make shift Dutch side.... [TABLE=class: playerstats lineups table] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: player large-link]M. Stekelenburg[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: player large-link] J. Heitinga SO.png[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: player large-link] J. Mathijsen SO.png[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: player large-link] R. van Rhijn[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: player large-link] J. Willems SO.png[/TD] [TD=class: bookings] YC.png 40'[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: player large-link] A. Robben[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: player large-link] W. Sneijder[/TD] [TD=class: bookings] YC.png 73'[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: player large-link] R. van der Vaart SO.png[/TD] [TD=class: bookings] YC.png 14'[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: player large-link] N. de Jong[/TD] [TD=class: bookings][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=class: player large-link] K. Huntelaar[/TD] [TD=class: bookings] G.png 55'[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: player large-link] L. Narsingh SO.png[/TD] [TD=class: bookings] G.png 54'[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even] [TD=colspan: 2] Coach: L. van Gaal[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] I was quite unaware Sneijder, Huntelaar, Robben, Van Der Vaart, De Jong were fring players, but thanks for enlightening me......! I still am happy I bet Belgium at evens, their now 8/11 with some firms.
Dear God... :) You just can't give up... :lol Belgium were 1:2 down till 75.minute...and managed to score 3 goals in 5 mins for the 4:2 win(Mertens 75', Lukaku 77', Verthongen 80'). It happened because Van Gaal has changed half of the team at the half time, pretty much the entire defense(including two most experienced defenders:Heitinga and Mathijsen), giving chance to the likes of Viergever, de Vrij, Martins Indi, Maher, etc...They've all made their debuts for the national team in this match. In other words, under normal circumstances Belgium probably wouldn't get away even with draw, let alone 3 goals in 5 minutes. Anyway, good luck with the bet. :cheers I'm out of this useless discussion.

Re: World Cup Qualifiers > Europe - Sep 7/8 Iceland last 6 matches : 15.08.2012 FRL Iceland 2-0 Faroe Islands 30.05.2012 FRL Sweden 3-2 Iceland 27.05.2012 FRL France 3-2 Iceland 29.02.2012 FRL Montenegro 2-1 Iceland 24.02.2012 FRL Japan 3-1 Iceland 07.10.2011 ECQ Portugal 5-3 Iceland Kolbeinn Sigþórsson (Ajax attacker) is leading Iceland with 8 goals on 11 appearances... Without forgetting the 2nd topscorer of Allsvenskan 2012, Alfreð Finnbogasson, freshly moved to Heerenveen and already scored 2goals/2matchs. Norway last friendly : 15.08.2012 FRL Norway 2-3 Greece Elyounoussi & Abdellaoue (both moroccan descent) could attack with Huseklepp or Søderlund (10goals/21matchs @ Haugesund). Defender of Fulham Hangeland said : "It will be a very tough game, a game for men." Riise will help him in defence. Last meeting in Iceland 03.09.2010 ECQ Iceland 1-2 Norway There's enough intensity in games between Norway and Iceland, but here the Drillos are favourites to win. Both sides will create themselves opportunities so I see more than 2 goals in this nordic derby evening at the Laugardalsvöllur of Reykjavík. Over 2,5 Goals @ 1.80 MDJS

Re: World Cup Qualifiers > Europe - Sep 7/8 For me Russia to Beat N. Ireland and Italy to beat Bulgaria Double @ 2.03 PaddyPower anyone know of a higher price? I wish i could add more to this thread great, im agreeing with what's being said about Italy Bulgaria, im Irish, Russia will DESTROY Northern Ireland with a half team i appreciate those putting the effort in on the posts, best of luck on yer bets.. big stakes for me on this one..:hope

Re: World Cup Qualifiers > Europe - Sep 7/8 5pts Russia (-1) to beat Northern Ireland 8/11 Blue Square Russia’s players, like England’s, may not like Fabio Capello’s strict policies and methods but I still expect them to have way too much in their squad for the Northern Irish here. Northern Ireland drew 3-3 with Finland in a friendly last time out but they look way too open at the back and I don’t see them having a lot of joy going forward in this game either. Russia look dominant in every area of the pitch and I expect them to win this comfortably. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/russia-vs-northern-ireland-betting-russia-can-get-fabio-capello-s-competitive-reign-off-to-a-comfortable-win

Re: World Cup Qualifiers > Europe - Sep 7/8 Think Belgium are the stand outs for me, Hazard is flying for Chelsea at the moment, and English type of players are really struggling to cope with his skill and pace, Wales are definelty English type of players and have lower league players in the team, they are also not firing under Coleman and have injury concerns, my view and I maybe wrong is Belgium are good value for this one.

Re: World Cup Qualifiers > Europe - Sep 7/8 Liechtenstein - Bosnia = Bosnia 0:2 HC (no AHC) @ 2.3 Bet365 I think there's not much to explain about this bet, Bosnia is a team of very good players (in case of Dzeko: top players), Liechtenstein is a team of players from the lower divisions of Swiss football. In the Euro qualification Liechtenstein did a good job against Lithunia, Czech Republic and Scotland, however Bosnia has a better midfield and more fire power than those teams. @2.3 is worth taking the risk imho. Bosnian midfield & offense probably will look like this, at least all those players are available: ---------------Zahirovic-------------- Pjanic----------------------------Salihovic ---------------Misimovic--------------- ---------Dzeko---------Ibisevic-------

Re: World Cup Qualifiers > Europe - Sep 7/8 Estonia v Romania No way to profit from the 1x2 market, the odds are very good calculated. Romania will win here if they are very lucky, even if the expectations are high. Now players brought by the couch with little experience, but with motivation. Lobonţ (AS Roma - reserve) Măţel (Astra), Goian (Spezia), Chiricheş (Steaua), Raţ (Shakhtar) Pintilii, Bourceanu (both Steaua) Torje (Granada), Rusescu, Tănase (both Steaua) Marica (Schalke) I don't know much about Estonia's players but I sow that they had good results recently. I think they will defend more and counterattack, but the problem is Romanian defenders doesn't go up to support their players. Low scoring game for sure. at Austria (Fr) 0-0 Switzerland (Fr) 0-1 In the last ECQ they meat Belarus (1-0), Albania (1-1) and Luxembourg (0-2, with 0-0 HF and very tough game) away, all defending team imo. My Predictions: Under 2.5 @ 1.60 (9/10) Draw @ 3.25 (4/10)

Re: World Cup Qualifiers > Europe - Sep 7/8 Here is one good match to catch :) 20:45 Wales - Belgium PICK:3+(over 2,5 goals) ODD:2,00-2,20 INFO: Thomas Vermaelen was not injured and will play against Wales, and then against the Croatian. Arsenal defender suffered only a minor injury in the championship match against Liverpool, nothing would have stopped and left without any qualifications at the beginning of the cycle for the World Cup in Brazil. Great news for the Belgians one additional reason to start winning. They have a great team-Belgian daily La Derniere Heure argues that the expected initial setup of the Belgian national football team worth around 180 million euros .. . It is the third most expensive starting lineup of all the world's national teams. In front are just the initial setup of Brazil and Portugal. A Belgian national team, in qualifying for the World Cup 2014th in Brazil, a lot of talk and money European clubs spent on bringing players : Eden Hazard and Axel Witsel cost is approximately 40 million euros for their clubs, Chelsea and Zenit of Saint Petersburg. Tottenham, however, for Moussa Dembelea paid 15 million pounds for the 10th of Jan Vertonghen Beligians boasts of the fact that its national team captain Vincent Kompany of Manchester City, and Thomas Vermaelen at Arsenal. however, after training on the eve of the first match of the Belgian A team in the qualifying group for the World Cup on Friday against Wales, hardly anybody wanted to talk about the potential of teams.But what is sure is that Belgium has stronger and better team than Wales!

Here is one good match to catch :) 20:45 Wales - Belgium PICK:3+(over 2,5 goals) ODD:2,00-2,20 INFO: Thomas Vermaelen was not injured and will play against Wales, and then against the Croatian. Arsenal defender suffered only a minor injury in the championship match against Liverpool, nothing would have stopped and left without any qualifications at the beginning of the cycle for the World Cup in Brazil. Great news for the Belgians one additional reason to start winning. They have a great team-Belgian daily La Derniere Heure argues that the expected initial setup of the Belgian national football team worth around 180 million euros .. . It is the third most expensive starting lineup of all the world's national teams. In front are just the initial setup of Brazil and Portugal. A Belgian national team, in qualifying for the World Cup 2014th in Brazil, a lot of talk and money European clubs spent on bringing players : Eden Hazard and Axel Witsel cost is approximately 40 million euros for their clubs, Chelsea and Zenit of Saint Petersburg. Tottenham, however, for Moussa Dembelea paid 15 million pounds for the 10th of Jan Vertonghen Beligians boasts of the fact that its national team captain Vincent Kompany of Manchester City, and Thomas Vermaelen at Arsenal. however, after training on the eve of the first match of the Belgian A team in the qualifying group for the World Cup on Friday against Wales, hardly anybody wanted to talk about the potential of teams.But what is sure is that Belgium has stronger and better team than Wales!
So your reason is: belgium is worth 180 millions? If you want to advertise for your webpage then you failed big time. Can you give some more analysis?

I am Bulgarian' date='i.e. insider, and I absolutely agree with this. At the moment, Bulgaria have nothing to offer against Italy: no class, no confidence, no team spirit, no good support from the crowd, no good collective....Nothing. It is indeed 1.25-1.30 in my opinion.[/quote'] Our local bookie offers Italy 1.50 and dropping as they know the situation in the team.We have some attacking potential but our defense is really shaky.Managers failed to find the best players for the back and we concede in almost every game.In such games our players have in mind that we are the inferior team and don't dare to attack.So it is comparatively easy to predict the correct score 0:1 or 0:2 as Italy will not show their best and we have no more than 10% chance to score. I don't want to bet against my national team so I will only be watching but just want to share my opinion.