Europa League Qualifying > August 22-23

Might take Liverpool aswell as a double, should also have to much quality for hearts. No other reasoning than big gulf in class between the 2 leagues again @4/9 w/ Ladbrokes :cigar
I'd personally be weary of backing liverpool here. Liverpool are making multiple changes, and won't even play Cole, Skrtl, Gerrard, Enrique, Suarez and Johnson. With City at the weekend you'd have to say its a wise move as they're clearly banking on getting the job done at anfield. The above are only five players that aren't available, four of which played in their previous away fixture in Europe versus FC Gomel. That was a game in which, by all accounts, they didn't perform terribly well, and won the game with one of very few shots in anger. Liverpool look desperately short across the park for me. I've seen a lot of people going for Liverpool, but @ 1.5'ish.... Not for me.

Re: Europa League Qualifying > August 22-23

I'd personally be weary of backing liverpool here. Liverpool are making multiple changes' date=' and won't even play Cole, Skrtl, Gerrard, Enrique, Suarez and Johnson. With City at the weekend you'd have to say its a wise move as they're clearly banking on getting the job done at anfield. The above are only five players that aren't available, four of which played in their previous away fixture in Europe versus FC Gomel. That was a game in which, by all accounts, they didn't perform terribly well, and won the game with one of very few shots in anger. Liverpool look desperately short across the park for me. I've seen a lot of people going for Liverpool, but @ 1.5'ish.... Not for me.[/quote'] Agree with what you say but even still Liverpool should get a win here. Hearts are probably going to be fielding 3rd choice keeper, a new signing brought in just as a backup. Watched hearts many times, scrappy side with the odd quality moments. Liverpools youngsters should win as long as they put continous pressure on the new keeper, they also have carrol and adam more than capable of breaking hearts and have an experienced back line with them and reina in goals. Definetly not diving in here but cants see past a liverpool win... :cigar

Re: Europa League Qualifying > August 22-23 Atromitos-Newcastle AH0 away @1.83 5/10 bet365 Odds have become too big for Newcastle here, so value is definitely there. Newcastle started well into the Premier League season beating Tottenham 2-1 at home. They have a decent and big squad. They will go for the 4th spot to reach the CL with Arsenal, Tottenham and Liverpool being no better (currently). Newcastle left Coloccini, Tiote and Ba at home, these three are regulars. Regular offensive player Ben Arfa is suspended due to a ban back in 2010. Other than that, they have left Shola Ameobi, Vuckic and Ferguson at home, non of them is a regular. Atromitos is no great club, their players are on a much lower level than Newcastle. They lost their best scorer Mitroglu (17g/32g) who scored more than half of all goals last season. Newcastle coach Pardew said they come to win and not to make any experiment. ***8220;They are not brought here to make up the numbers, they are here to play football." Newcastle has taken no reserve player but one, young Geordie Campbell who is 17 years old but an astonishing talent. He scored 3 goals for Newcastle's U21 team as they beat Tottenham U21 6-4. Other than that, the Magpies just brought first team players to Athens. I expect Cisse to start with Campbell getting 30-45 minutes of game time. Newcastle won't lose this one. I cannot turn down these odds unter those circumstances.

Agree with what you say but even still Liverpool should get a win here. Hearts are probably going to be fielding 3rd choice keeper, a new signing brought in just as a backup. Watched hearts many times, scrappy side with the odd quality moments. Liverpools youngsters should win as long as they put continous pressure on the new keeper, they also have carrol and adam more than capable of breaking hearts and have an experienced back line with them and reina in goals. Definetly not diving in here but cants see past a liverpool win... :cigar
I hear what you're saying.... Hearts aren't the best SPL side out there but they aren't the worst either. I'd expect them to finish in the top four. Peter enckleman will play only if Jamie McDonald is unavailable due to the birth of his child. I wouldn't consider personally the addition of experienced Peter in goal as a huge liability, although he never really made it in England, and people will probably remember him for his gaff playing in goal for villa. I just can't see where Liverpool are going to get the goals from tonight. With Gerrard, Cole and Suarez out they're desperately lacking in real flair. I think the main thing Liverpool need to do us get the ball wide so that they can utilise Andy Carroll. But is that Rodgers' style? I have backed the unders though, and I still feel that is the way to go as I can't see them winning 5-0 as spurs did last season.

Re: Europa League Qualifying > August 22-23 3pts Atromitos vs Newcastle - Draw 9/4 Blue Square Clearly the task for Newcastle in this match will be to ensure they are still in the tie ahead of the second leg next week. I’m sure Pardew will put out a much stronger side next week so if they can bring the Greek side back to St James Park all square or even a goal behind but with an away goal I’m sure he will be happy. Given the likely rustiness in the Atromitos players legs a result could be a bit more achievable for Newcastle in this one. Going to Greece is never easy so the draw could be the best bet here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/atromitos-vs-newcastle-betting-newcastle-have-the-capability-of-getting-the-tie-back-to-st-james-all-square

Re: Europa League Qualifying > August 22-23 4pts Liverpool (-1EH) to beat Hearts 7/4 Skybet Even though Liverpool are missing a few players here I still think they have enough about them to win this match and win it fairly well. The side they put out here will still be better than most SPL sides which Hearts play and I would expect Liverpool to win this by at least a couple of goals. In Fabio Borini they have a player who can score goals while the likes of Adam, Downing and Shelvey can get goals from midfield. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hearts-vs-liverpool-betting-liverpool-should-have-too-much-for-hearts-even-without-a-few-big-players

Atletik Bilbao - HJK HJK +2 (Asian) @ 1.925 and HJK to score @ 2.10 Bilbao have been terrible against poor Slaven Koprivnica. They conceded goals in both games, lost the away tie and let their mid-table Croatian opponent have too many good scoring chances. It is clear that some negative processes are taking place in the Basque team. There are both some motivational issues and personal problems in the dressing room. A team of this class and quality cannot play like that against Slaven. They have also been terrible against Betis. Of course, there is always a chance that they might bounce back and crush HJK, but i think it is less likely. I wathced HJK in Glasgow and liked the brave Finns. They are good and tight in defense, and they did not hesitate to attack every time they could. They play very simple but efficient football. They pass quick and try to reach the opponents penalty area with few qiuick passes. HJK are, as expected, dangerous with headers and from set-pieces.
I think Atletik Bilbao will completely overwhelm HJK and the match is a home banker. I'm not sure scoring a goal against a poor Celtic side and being well organised is enough to be confident that the Finns will upset the Basque side . I agree Bilbao have been a bit rusty so far but it is one thing losing to Betis in a very competive LaLiga to playing a side ranked well below the Spaniards in European terms. A big leap of faith indeed. I have placed Bilbao in a treble along with Maritmo and PSV (Skybet treble odds 1.9) and this is the leg I'm most confident of.

Slask Wroclaw - Hannover Over2.5 @1.93 SBO Love the bet and the odds here. We all know that Hannover is a great team especially at home is if Slask doesnt take a win today they are almost done already after first game. So they cant be defensive, simply cant no matter who much respect they have for opponents. Its not an issue here who is fav and very likely winner of the duel but I doubt Slask will attemp the game just not to loose to high. They are poor champion, I know that, form is very low but they cant let go just like that. Yet their defensive line is a pure joke. Seriously I cant believe how this formation can be settled with such low quality players. Pawelec imo is a number 1 for me misunderstanding, I would not use this guy even in 1st division team. Kowalczyk was just a sub last season in Zaglebie Lubin. Grodziki was ok in Ruch but there was specific climate, I dont think he will perform well in Slask. Just in Jodlowiec I can have some hope but only when gets his form back. Socha, Spahic, Mraz, this is just terrible formation. Hannover might not even want to score to many but they will create chances and will score some. Slask has to score on their own, they will approach the game very motivated, imo even better than Hannover as I believe they understand this duel is their last appereance in euro cups. Hannover has Schalke game ahead and 2nd leg at home, not sure they would want to win to high. Definitely prefer the over. Great price, definitely more appealing to me that away win. Will go myself with Over3.5 as well.
thanks for info the local knowledge certainly gives an edge over bookies

Slask Wroclaw - Hannover 96 I'll be backing Hannover strongly here. Hannover (-1ah) @ 1.93 (took earlier in the week for 2.15) 10 pts Hannover to score >2.5 goals @3.4 10 pts Hannover to score >3.5 goals @8 3pts Hannover to score >4.5 goals @19 0.5 pts all at bet365
Congrats, amazing calls :clap..I watched the game and both sides were a shambles at the back, but no doubting it you made a set of bold and superb calls. I certainly wouldn't have been so confident after watching Hannover in a few games this season, not many people will get such a set of bets in on one game this season..

Slask Wroclaw - Hannover 96 The situation at Slask hasn't changed by much since I last wrote about them - when they were competing with Helsingborgs in CL qualifiers http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/131911-Third-qualifying-round-2nd-leg-gt-7-8-August they lost 3-0 at home and 3-1 away, and were lucky not to concede more in the latter game This time they face Hannover 96, a solid German team maybe lacking individual stars, but presenting a very good football. Hannover arrived in Wroclaw nearly at their full strength - he only doubt is Mame Diouf, and apart from that head coach Mirko Slomka can use all of his players. Yesterday a press conference was held and the visitors' coach praised the home side, but I guess that was just courtesy. In fact - and that is being written in German media - they came here to settle the tie in the first leg. As for the home side - there are rumours that the team is playing against its coach, Orest Lenczyk, whom they want out of the club. Forward Cristian Diaz was banned from the team for insulting the coach in a dressing room after one of the games, and in front of other players. Last weeknd Slask played against a make-shift Widzew Lodz team (that lost most of their regular players in the summer due to financial issues), and still lost with a 2-1 scoreline. A scorer on that day for Widzew was Sebastian Dudek, a former Slask midfielder, who stated that he wasn't respected at Slask by the head coach. And that may be the problem there, and that is why Slask is performing so poorly now - it is obvious that football skills are key to win, but psychological aspects and morale also play their role. And the truth is that Slask lacks both at the moment. The other factor is the home ground - brand new football venue built for Euro2012 purpose, where Slask moved from their old stadium in the autumn last year. But somehow they struggle there - I have no time to check the stats but they are performing much worse at the new stadium, than they did on the old one. So home advantage is questionable here - vide Slask results in CL qualification this year (0-1 against Podgorica, 0-3 against Helsingborg) I'll be backing Hannover strongly here. Hannover (-1ah) @ 1.93 (took earlier in the week for 2.15) 10 pts Hannover to score >2.5 goals @3.4 10 pts Hannover to score >3.5 goals @8 3pts Hannover to score >4.5 goals @19 0.5 pts all at bet365
Really superb calls, congratulations for your big profit!:cigar

I like the look of Molde at home to Heerenven. The Dutch side have lost their 3 main attacking outlets this summer in Assaidi (Liverpool) Luciano Narsingh (PSV) and Bas Dost (Wolfsburg). This type of quality that was at the club is hard to replace straight away and is already evidently sorely missed as they lie 3rd from bottom in the Eredivisie after losing to NEC and drawing with Feyenoord. They did qualify by defeating Dinamo Bucharest in the last round however were defeted 1-0 in Romania. Molde are the current holders of the Elitseran and currently sit 2nd in this years edition. Solsjkaer is a highly rated manager and has been linked with jobs across europe of late. His side have lost once at home out of 9 so far winning the other 8. They were unlucky to go out against Basel losing 2-1 on aggregate with the winning goal for the opposition coming in the last 15 minutes. Molde to Win - 2.3 BetVictor
2-0 Win for Molde. Worth taking a look at home if they qualify for the group stages

Re: Europa League Qualifying > August 22-23 Excellent work H1, a fantastic profit there

Inter to win 1.80 at Stan James ( 4.5 / 10 units)
:ok Got a win for myself +3.6 units for my first PL bet of the season. Well done all other winners tonight.

Slask Wroclaw - Hannover 96 The situation at Slask hasn't changed by much since I last wrote about them - when they were competing with Helsingborgs in CL qualifiers http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/131911-Third-qualifying-round-2nd-leg-gt-7-8-August they lost 3-0 at home and 3-1 away, and were lucky not to concede more in the latter game This time they face Hannover 96, a solid German team maybe lacking individual stars, but presenting a very good football. Hannover arrived in Wroclaw nearly at their full strength - he only doubt is Mame Diouf, and apart from that head coach Mirko Slomka can use all of his players. Yesterday a press conference was held and the visitors' coach praised the home side, but I guess that was just courtesy. In fact - and that is being written in German media - they came here to settle the tie in the first leg. As for the home side - there are rumours that the team is playing against its coach, Orest Lenczyk, whom they want out of the club. Forward Cristian Diaz was banned from the team for insulting the coach in a dressing room after one of the games, and in front of other players. Last weeknd Slask played against a make-shift Widzew Lodz team (that lost most of their regular players in the summer due to financial issues), and still lost with a 2-1 scoreline. A scorer on that day for Widzew was Sebastian Dudek, a former Slask midfielder, who stated that he wasn't respected at Slask by the head coach. And that may be the problem there, and that is why Slask is performing so poorly now - it is obvious that football skills are key to win, but psychological aspects and morale also play their role. And the truth is that Slask lacks both at the moment. The other factor is the home ground - brand new football venue built for Euro2012 purpose, where Slask moved from their old stadium in the autumn last year. But somehow they struggle there - I have no time to check the stats but they are performing much worse at the new stadium, than they did on the old one. So home advantage is questionable here - vide Slask results in CL qualification this year (0-1 against Podgorica, 0-3 against Helsingborg) I'll be backing Hannover strongly here. Hannover (-1ah) @ 1.93 (took earlier in the week for 2.15) 10 pts Hannover to score >2.5 goals @3.4 10 pts Hannover to score >3.5 goals @8 3pts Hannover to score >4.5 goals @19 0.5 pts all at bet365
3-5 full time Slask did put out a fight, but were beaten. But I dont care - a massive 63 pts betting profit for me - hope some punters followed :)

I think Atletik Bilbao will completely overwhelm HJK and the match is a home banker. I'm not sure scoring a goal against a poor Celtic side and being well organised is enough to be confident that the Finns will upset the Basque side . I agree Bilbao have been a bit rusty so far but it is one thing losing to Betis in a very competive LaLiga to playing a side ranked well below the Spaniards in European terms. A big leap of faith indeed. I have placed Bilbao in a treble along with Maritmo and PSV (Skybet treble odds 1.9) and this is the leg I'm most confident of.
You were totally right, mate. I actually mentioned in my post that if Atletik does not play another crappy game as the ones vs. Slaven, they might strongly bounce back by winning big. I was stupid enough to pick the first option. :) In fact, HJK are not a bad team. Probably if they faced Atletik a few weeks earlier, I would have got it right. But now, the Basques were really furious after a series of disappointments and they wanted to send a message. Lesson: if a really classy side has been poor lately and now faces a weaker opposition, it is a smart idea to expect that the classy side will try to strongly bounce back and score a lot of goals.

Re: Europa League Qualifying > August 22-23 Time for recapitulation: 1. Harts - Liverpool Liverpool Goals: Under 1.5 @ 2.00 (bet365) A very solid and easy call! Pool scored late through own goal. I game went exactly the way I predicted. Should have been braver and gone also for under 1.5 total and Pool clean sheet. 2. Anji - AZ Anzie Clean Sheet @ 2.62 (Bet365) The call of the evening for me. Amazing value - still can't believe bookies can misprice a game so much. AZ were totally dominated, had very little possession and few attempts. 3. PAOK - Rapid PAOK @ 1.72 Bet was won, but I am not sure it was a good one. I expected a much easier win for the Greeks, and it obviously wasn't the case. 4. Vaslui - Inter Vaslui or Draw @ 2.00 Bad pick and bad reasoning - I read and watch reviews of the game and it seems that it was like an easy walk for Inter. 5. AIK - CSKA Moscow Goal/Goal @ 2.00 Bet lost, but still I am not sure it was a bad one. I think that if CSKA scored a bit earlier, the bet could have been a winner. 6. Dinamo Bucuresti - Metalist Kharkiv Metalist @ 2.50 Good pick at very good price. I expect Metalist to be very profitable for me this season. 7. Atletik Bilbao - HJK HJK +2 (Asian) @ 1.925 and HJK to score @ 2.10 No need to comment - a terrible selection. It was like betting against a lightly wounded bear - Bilbao were furious to get back their self-confidence through devastating the poor Finns. 8. Slask - Hannover Hannover -1 (Asian) @ 2.05 Bet won, but not quite as easy as expected. Definitely should have gone for overs as a more secure option - all results of Slask were pointing in this direction. On overall, 5 won, 3 lost. However, the winning selections were with higher prices (mainly thanks to Anji and Metalist), so I get a good profit.

3-5 full time Slask did put out a fight, but were beaten. But I dont care - a massive 63 pts betting profit for me - hope some punters followed :)
Many thanks i followed you and bought total goals at 2.7 very happy-the confidence you exuded was compelling