not sure if allowed but WTF

bowles10

sometimes frowned upon but hey 25k posts is worth celebrating:nana most of them in this section on ATR so thought best to share with you rabble :notworthy thought about retiring on 25000 but would be back within a few days not sure i can face another 25000 though my best posts must be my 85.0 ante post on Master Minded to win the QM and also Buena Vista last year followed all the way to cheltenham and recorded a 20/1 victory

Re: not sure if allowed but WTF

... coming on ten years in here oul son :loon...join as a young man end up as an old fart :lol:ok
blimey yes, was it that long ago, thats 2.5k posts every year!! Mad or sad?
PL legend
its about the people on here AK and meeting some along the way, including yourself back at Sandown and last year after epsom
Nice one Rob' date=' why not another 25,000? Once you enter, you can never leave...[/quote'] and i still remember what it was like when it was very quiet and only had a few posters to keep in order Its changed completely since then Paul, different aninal now as you well know !

Re: not sure if allowed but WTF Congratulations Bowles - I for one appreciate all your comments and Have enjoyed following you over the last few years I find you inciteful and completly easy to approach .You are a credit to this site and along with other stalwarts on here you make this site .