PL Exclusive - Genting Poker GPS League - Grand Final THURSDAY 22nd March  

1. 1.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker GPS League - Leg 6 Sunday 18th March This is a reminder for all those flying on Punters Lounge flight Gent-zero-six to Fox Club at 8pm tonight, the tournament is now boarding and we still have a few seats available. You can purchase your chance of winning a £430 (£100k Guaranteed) live seat at the duty free for just $5.50. Please have your poker face ready for inspection at the gate. Have a nice flight and thank you for flying with Punters Lounge airways. Air Hostess Bart

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker GPS League - Leg 6 Sunday 18th March Hit a little turbulence somewhere over Imustlearntofoldpocketjacksville and got owned by muttleys aces, wp sir :notworthy Gl all, will pop back later on to see how you're all doing. Oh and please return your seats to the upright position before landing ;)

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker GPS League - Grand Final THURSDAY 22nd March Final table posted. Well done to tonight's winner Insider who takes the 6th secured place in the final. :clap Congratulations to runadrum who takes the league title with another solid FT finish. :clap MissHoolie and teaulc also hold onto their league positions and qualify for the final, and tonight's runner up muttley storms up the table to bag the final spot. The Grand Final is on THURSDAY, good luck to the qualifiers. :ok [TABLE]

[TR] [TD=class: xl69]runadrum[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]runadrum11[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl68]insider66 [/TD] [TD=class: xl67]gentinsider66 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl69]MissHoolie[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]Saucysue [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl69]teaulc[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]T3AULC [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl69]muttley[/TD] [TD=class: xl67]DaggaDaggaDagga [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl68]Divits [/TD] [TD=class: xl67]D1vv1ts [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl68]Washman [/TD] [TD=class: xl67]Washman70 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl68]pots11 [/TD] [TD=class: xl67]rathb0ne [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl68]ooblio [/TD] [TD=class: xl67]b4gem4ndtag3m [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: xl68]rocque [/TD] [TD=class: xl67]GQR11693242 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker GPS League - Grand Final THURSDAY 22nd March

WELL DONE DUNCAN!! Weeeeeeeeeeeee I made it into the loser club :) Just wondered...is it now a "winner takes all" or do other players get a % of any cash won?
well done on qualifying with only 4 games played! It's winner takes all :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker - GPS Added Value League and Rake Race vul to miss out DB, well done to insider for the win last night and a well done too to miss hoolie for a cracking score in only playing 4 of the games. great consistency to runadrum for anothe league win, didnt realise the final was thursday,hopefully i can make it as it is my youngest boys 16th birthday

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker GPS League - Grand Final THURSDAY 22nd March Pleased with the win on such a tough table. Cards really kind to me at beginning and end and bits in the middle. 30th March is my birthday (and my work gives birthday boys and girls the day off) so guess that's the day for me !

Re: PL Exclusive - Genting Poker GPS League - Grand Final THURSDAY 22nd March If we're going to that there London next Friday I'm going to need some local advice on where to stay Friday and Saturday nights - reasonably priced with reasonable parking, assuming it's a good idea to avoid trying to drive and park opposite the club ? Does the tube run 24 hours ? Thanks