Serie A - 11-13 February

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Saturday 11 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Udinese v AC Milan (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.58[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Cagliari v Palermo (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Sunday 12 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Atalanta v Lecce (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.91[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Catania v Genoa (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Internazionale v Novara (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]14.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Parma v Fiorentina (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.42[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Bologna v Juventus (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.68[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Monday 13 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Napoli v Chievo (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Siena v AS Roma (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A - 11-13 February Despite Inter's crash last week against Roma this Sunday Inter will win Sunday's home game against i think already Serie B team Novara.We see that is Inter is in 3 matches winless streak but at home Inter play very well.They've scored 19 goals in the last 6 home matches.This is abot 3 at match.Novara is the only team who isn't won away from home conceding about 2 at match.Now they are visiting a team that is some kind of goal machine when play at home.I think an easy victory for Inter

Re: Serie A - 11-13 February Siena vs Roma Siena +0.5 1.66 188bet Siena have not lost in their last 4 home games beating lazio and drawing with Napoli in the league playing some good defence along the way. Roma have been inconsistent whole season and have not won away from home in their last 3 games

Re: Serie A - 11-13 February Italy Serie A - 11/02/2012 - 18:00 CET - Udinese - Milan There is also Floro Flores in the list of the 24 players called from Udinese squad. The striker then passed the tryout, in a workout in which Guidolin have found also Giampiero Pinzi, returned in squad after a month. For this reason it is difficult to use as starter. Pazienza is therefore the favorite in the midfield, still without Asamoah and Badu, expected Sunday to return in Udine. Udinese at home 10-1-0 and 22-5 goals. Important defender Danilo come back after one round ban. Ac Milan will be without keeper Abbiati, Boateng, Flamini, Nesta, Cassano, Yepes, Aquilani, Gattuso, Pato, Merkel and Strasser all injured.Van Bommell and Ibrahimovic (3 rounds ban) both suspended. Udinese 3-5-1-1 Handanovic; Benatia, Danilo, Ferronetti; Basta, Isla, Pazienza, Fernandes, Armero; Abdi; Di Natale Milan 4-3-1-2 Amelia; Abate, Mexes, Thiago Silva, Antonini; Emanuelson, Ambrosini, Nocerino; Seedorf; Robinho, El Shaarawy

Re: Serie A - 11-13 February Udinese vs AC Milan I think Milan will really struggle today with the players they are missing. Ibra and Van Bommell are suspended for this match and will join the likes of Nesta, Boateng, Pato and Aquilani on the sidelines. The real concern for me is upfront, where other than Ibrahimovic and Boateng no-one has really impressed that much this season and it’s a big ask for el Shaarawy to come in and get goals in a match as big as this, especially as Udinese how have their first choice back three restored. I also don’t think that Urby Emanuelson is particularly impressive as a centre midfielder and given that Udinese can dominant the midfield with the formation they play, he could prove a weak link. If they can dominant the game, and home form and performances this season would suggest that they are more than capable of doing so then Udinese will be hopeful of seeing enough of the ball to create a few opportunities and we all now that Di Natalie doesn’t need much to get on the scoresheet . Whilst they will miss Pinzi and Asamoah still in the middle of the park, the losses that Milan have should counteract this. Therefore I will take Udinese +0AH 2.10 at bet365 (4/10 units)

Re: Serie A - 11-13 February

Udinese vs AC Milan I think Milan will really struggle today with the players they are missing. Ibra and Van Bommell are suspended for this match and will join the likes of Nesta, Boateng, Pato and Aquilani on the sidelines. The real concern for me is upfront, where other than Ibrahimovic and Boateng no-one has really impressed that much this season and it’s a big ask for el Shaarawy to come in and get goals in a match as big as this, especially as Udinese how have their first choice back three restored. I also don’t think that Urby Emanuelson is particularly impressive as a centre midfielder and given that Udinese can dominant the midfield with the formation they play, he could prove a weak link. If they can dominant the game, and home form and performances this season would suggest that they are more than capable of doing so then Udinese will be hopeful of seeing enough of the ball to create a few opportunities and we all now that Di Natalie doesn’t need much to get on the scoresheet . Whilst they will miss Pinzi and Asamoah still in the middle of the park, the losses that Milan have should counteract this. Therefore I will take Udinese +0AH 2.10 at bet365 (4/10 units)
Result: Udinese 1 Milan 2 I saw some of this game, and from what I saw Milan probably deserved to win. Udinese sat deep and defended and relied on swift counter-attacks to score. This worked well in the first half, and they lead at half time. In the second half, Milan gradually came into the game and once they had equalised 12 minutes from the end, they had all the momentum and it was no great surprise when they took the lead.

Re: Serie A - 11-13 February Excellent turn around for Milan. Didn’t see the game but unless Isla and Di Natalie were injured Guidolin has had a shocker in taking both of those two off. Getting a win over your title rivals is way more important than keeping them fresh for a Europa match vs POAK in 4 days time. Anyway for tomorrow I like the look of… Atalanta vs Leece Atalanta are still missing a number of players due to injuries or suspensions and that could allow Leece some success going forward in this match. Missing from defence will be first choice GK Consigli as well as defenders Ferri, Capelli and Bellini, which should mean that Raimondi and Stendardo start again as they did in Sicilly last week, and neither of these are first choice regulars. The home side will also miss Bonaventura and Cigarini from the midfield two players who have featured heavily for them this season. Due to Bonaventura’s injury, Atalanta will probably field Moralez and Marilungo, along with Schelleto and the returning Denis. To me this looks like a quite an attacking line up and they should have even more threat on the counter attack than they normally have. Leece whilst toning down their attacking intent in recent weeks will still push forward as that is Cosmi’s philosophy. I suspect over the 90 minutes this will play into Atalanta’s hands given their ability of the break, but with the players they have missing you wouldn’t put it past Lecce to get on the scorescheet. In Bojinov and Di Michele they certainly have players with good scoring pedigree in Serie A Over 2.5 goals 2.1 at bet365 (3 / 10 units) Leece over 1.5 team goals 4.0 at Sporting Bet (1/10 units) Inter vs Novara A difficult couple of weeks for Inter, getting knocked out of the Coppa Italia to Napoli, two embarrassing defeats to Lecce and Roma and squandering the lead twice at home in that 4-4 thriller with Palermo. I now however fully expect Inter to get back on track in this match and play themselves in to some sort of form ahead of the return of the Champions League. The probable lineups certainly look encouraging with a front three of Milito, Forlan and Sneijder looking likely. These three alone should have way too much quality for a poor Novara team, and if they get backed up by professional performances in midfield and defence then Inter should be ok tomorrow. Novara as mentioned are pretty poor especially on the road, where they have lost all of their last four games by two goals or more, and in general they have only managed 3 points (3 draws) since the end of Novara and are more or less guaranteed to be back in Serie B next season. They have a few injury doubts as well with Morganella, Jeda & Radanovic still doubtful I believe. I would be happy to back Inter against a full strength Novara, so if any players don’t make it that will only be a boost for me. Inter -1.5AH 1.85 at Victor Chandler (3.5 / 10 units) :hope

Re: Serie A - 11-13 February Catania vs Lecce Catania played 7 matches in 11 home games with 2-3 goals. 5 matches away from home from a total of 10 played by Genoa have been ended with 2-3 goals. 3 of the last 7 matches between these two have ended with 2-3 goals. I think this is the type of result to put the money on! 2-3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365

Re: Serie A - 11-13 February Atalanta vs Lecce Home side played 6 matches in 10 home games with 2-3 goals. Lecce played 5 games out of 10 away matches with 2-3 goals. 3 of the last 7 matches between these two teams have been ended with 2-3 goals. Atalanta had scoring problems recently and have scored just twice in last 5 games. Lecce managed to score 1 goal in every match at least, except for the goalless draw with Bologna last round. I think 2-3 goals in this one is a good bet @ 1.95 with bet365

Inter vs Novara A difficult couple of weeks for Inter, getting knocked out of the Coppa Italia to Napoli, two embarrassing defeats to Lecce and Roma and squandering the lead twice at home in that 4-4 thriller with Palermo. I now however fully expect Inter to get back on track in this match and play themselves in to some sort of form ahead of the return of the Champions League. The probable lineups certainly look encouraging with a front three of Milito, Forlan and Sneijder looking likely. These three alone should have way too much quality for a poor Novara team, and if they get backed up by professional performances in midfield and defence then Inter should be ok tomorrow. Novara as mentioned are pretty poor especially on the road, where they have lost all of their last four games by two goals or more, and in general they have only managed 3 points (3 draws) since the end of Novara and are more or less guaranteed to be back in Serie B next season. They have a few injury doubts as well with Morganella, Jeda & Radanovic still doubtful I believe. I would be happy to back Inter against a full strength Novara, so if any players don’t make it that will only be a boost for me. Inter -1.5AH 1.85 at Victor Chandler (3.5 / 10 units) :hope
Result: 0-1 Only saw the end of the first half, but Novara had enough chances then to make me think they had a chance of winning this. They were pretty attack-minded with pace on the wings and you could certainly see them scoring. Inter finished the first half on top, and I thought they would win, but not totally surprised by the result. (I think Novara recently appointed a new coach by the way - is this their first win under him?).

Result: 0-1 Only saw the end of the first half, but Novara had enough chances then to make me think they had a chance of winning this. They were pretty attack-minded with pace on the wings and you could certainly see them scoring. Inter finished the first half on top, and I thought they would win, but not totally surprised by the result. (I think Novara recently appointed a new coach by the way - is this their first win under him?).
I watched the full game, and like you I was not surprised by Novara's win. Their new coach, Emiliano Mondonico was mentioned by the commentator as famously pulling off a marvellous result in the San Siro -v- Milan in 1988 when he was coach of Atalanta. So he was trying to talk up the credentials for an upset early in the game. Novara were very well setup at the back and gave Internazionale no room in the final third to create chances. They were also very effective when counter-attacking, much like Cesena -v- Lazio on Thursday night in fact - but because they only played one striker up front, they were much better setup to defend, in comparison to Cesena. Internazionale were very ineffective. They are such an aging team and they started the game without the suspended Maicon and without Nagatomo. So they effectively had no pace from full backs, and therefore offered no penetration down the wings. They went with a 4-3-2-1 formation, which didn't work. Alvarez and more so Sneijder were ineffective and wasteful with their opportunities. Stankovic was crap. Milito was offered very little service. It really is sad to see a team like Internazionale having to rely upon pensioners like Milito, Zanetti, Forlan, Stankovic etc. to try and win a game. In perspective, Internazionale went into this game showing poor form again. Novara were boosted by a new coach. Internazionale tried a new formation to terrible effect, and without any pace in their team, they were extremely profligate. So in conclusion - Dylan I think you analysed Internazionale completely incorrectly. They are a very poor team this season and nobody should be relying upon them to win any game easily. They went on a good solid run after Ranieri's appointment, but the boost he gave the team has only papered over the cracks - the squad needs wholesale change. They will now have to concentrate on the European Cup as well for the rest of the season, and I believe this will further take its toll upon their league form.

I watched the full game, and like you I was not surprised by Novara's win. Their new coach, Emiliano Mondonico was mentioned by the commentator as famously pulling off a marvellous result in the San Siro -v- Milan in 1988 when he was coach of Atalanta. So he was trying to talk up the credentials for an upset early in the game. Novara were very well setup at the back and gave Internazionale no room in the final third to create chances. They were also very effective when counter-attacking, much like Cesena -v- Lazio on Thursday night in fact - but because they only played one striker up front, they were much better setup to defend, in comparison to Cesena. Internazionale were very ineffective. They are such an aging team and they started the game without the suspended Maicon and without Nagatomo. So they effectively had no pace from full backs, and therefore offered no penetration down the wings. They went with a 4-3-2-1 formation, which didn't work. Alvarez and more so Sneijder were ineffective and wasteful with their opportunities. Stankovic was crap. Milito was offered very little service. It really is sad to see a team like Internazionale having to rely upon pensioners like Milito, Zanetti, Forlan, Stankovic etc. to try and win a game. In perspective, Internazionale went into this game showing poor form again. Novara were boosted by a new coach. Internazionale tried a new formation to terrible effect, and without any pace in their team, they were extremely profligate. So in conclusion - Dylan I think you analysed Internazionale completely incorrectly. They are a very poor team this season and nobody should be relying upon them to win any game easily. They went on a good solid run after Ranieri's appointment, but the boost he gave the team has only papered over the cracks - the squad needs wholesale change. They will now have to concentrate on the European Cup as well for the rest of the season, and I believe this will further take its toll upon their league form.
Would have been nice if you could have shared this analytical wisdom with us before the match rather than jumping on someones back for their selection when the match is over. Your retrospective view hasn't helped anyone on this forum make money whereas Dylan delivers regular and detailed write-ups for games and although he's had a bad run recently his views on this league are greatly appreciated by many. I could come on here after every game has ended and go "Oh yeh your selection blew up because X, Y and Z happened in the game so you analysed it totally incorrectly". I personally think Serie A has been a tough league to predict this year and the result with Inter V Novara was unexpected so don't come on here afterwards and say "Yeh no suprise to me", you should have posted something before the match had started if that was the case.

Would have been nice if you could have shared this analytical wisdom with us before the match rather than jumping on someones back for their selection when the match is over. Your retrospective view hasn't helped anyone on this forum make money whereas Dylan delivers regular and detailed write-ups for games and although he's had a bad run recently his views on this league are greatly appreciated by many. I could come on here after every game has ended and go "Oh yeh your selection blew up because X' date=' Y and Z happened in the game so you analysed it totally incorrectly". I personally think Serie A has been a tough league to predict this year and the result with Inter V Novara was unexpected so don't come on here afterwards and say "Yeh no suprise to me", you should have posted something before the match had started if that was the case.[/quote'] The purpose of my post was to provide substance to the aftermath of Dylan's picks, and to try and give him a boost of confidence. It is one thing to blindly make a pick and give it to the forum (not that I'm suggesting Dylan did so, but in this scenario he certainly made a bad pick and was indeed wrong in his pick), however it is another thing to make no analysis of why your bet failed - and simply state that it may be time to quit or take a break from Serie A betting. I have provided what I deem to be the correct analysis of the 90 minutes of the game. I am not trying to belittle those of you whom constantly post in this thread and give good tips - tips of which I am grateful are provided on a weekly basis. I do hope Dylan and the rest of you keep on doing so, and so I am trying to help with my post match analysis. Obviously my analysis is post-match. I did not make any pre-match analysis of this game, and I'm sure had I tried, I'd have found myself picking Internazionale to win too. However, and in summary the point of my post was to try and give everybody here my opinion on the game, on why Inter are not worth betting on this season, while also to trying to re-assure Dylan that he isn't just having bad luck this weekend, but that his pick was a bad one. Take it or leave it.

Would have been nice if you could have shared this analytical wisdom with us before the match rather than jumping on someones back for their selection when the match is over. Your retrospective view hasn't helped anyone on this forum make money whereas Dylan delivers regular and detailed write-ups for games and although he's had a bad run recently his views on this league are greatly appreciated by many. I could come on here after every game has ended and go "Oh yeh your selection blew up because X' date=' Y and Z happened in the game so you analysed it totally incorrectly". I personally think Serie A has been a tough league to predict this year and the result with Inter V Novara was unexpected so don't come on here afterwards and say "Yeh no suprise to me", you should have posted something before the match had started if that was the case.[/quote'] If you look at it, MaierhofersNeck has given some detailed information on what happened in the game, which is useful to people following this league, and can help anyone betting on it. Thinking back to when I saw the end of the first half, I did notice that Novara's players seemed much more motivated than Inter's, many of whom had that air of 'going through the motions' which you sometimes get with 'big-name' players. Although of course it is dangerous to read too much into one result. I wouldn't have backed Novara in this game knowing what I know, but watching the game you could see it wasn't going to be an easy ride for Inter. I agree that Dylan's writeups are always good and I hope he keeps doing them. Anyone can have a bad run, and I've noticed Dylan's picks seem to be more profitable than most :). I also appreciate Dylan posting up the results of his tips, successful or not.

The purpose of my post was to provide substance to the aftermath of Dylan's picks, and to try and give him a boost of confidence. It is one thing to blindly make a pick and give it to the forum (not that I'm suggesting Dylan did so, but in this scenario he certainly made a bad pick and was indeed wrong in his pick), however it is another thing to make no analysis of why your bet failed - and simply state that it may be time to quit or take a break from Serie A betting. I have provided what I deem to be the correct analysis of the 90 minutes of the game. I am not trying to belittle those of you whom constantly post in this thread and give good tips - tips of which I am grateful are provided on a weekly basis. I do hope Dylan and the rest of you keep on doing so, and so I am trying to help with my post match analysis. Obviously my analysis is post-match. I did not make any pre-match analysis of this game, and I'm sure had I tried, I'd have found myself picking Internazionale to win too. However, and in summary the point of my post was to try and give everybody here my opinion on the game, on why Inter are not worth betting on this season, while also to trying to re-assure Dylan that he isn't just having bad luck this weekend, but that his pick was a bad one. Take it or leave it.
Sometimes I write a few notes after a game, often I see it as a positive thing but the way it was put across to Dylan from you was not cool, no matter how you try and dress it up. I don't speak for Dylan but I know for sure if you were quoting my tips after they had lost and wording it the way you did then I would be annoyed, particularly if there was no contribution from yourself before the game.