Italy - Coppa Italia - 10-12 January

Re: Italy - Coppa Italia - 10-12 January Team news for tonight; ROMA: Stekelenburg, Cicinho, Henze, Kjaer, Taddei, Gago, Viviani, Greco, Totti, Lamela, Bojan. A disp. Curci, Juan, Jose Angel, Perrotta, Pjanic, Caprari, Borini. All. Luis Enrique FIORENTINA: Neto, Camporese, Natali, Nastasic, Cassani, Montolivo, Salifu, Behrami, Pasqual, Ljajic, Jovetic. A disp. Pazzagli, Gamberini, De Silvestri,Munari, Vargas Cerci. All. Rossi Did think that Fiorentina odds were nice but can't back them with that team. Roma have put out a very strong one whilst Fiorentina have rested a few and gone with the likes of Salifu, Camparese and Nastatic. Also not sure where goals are going to come from for Fiorentina so don't want to back the overs either. Lljaic and Jovetic both like to play quite from deep, and with Roma's high line and Viviani likely to stay defensive as well, things could be quite tight from Fiorentina's front two and they should be well shackled. They could do with someone with a bit of pace to exploit the space behind Roma's defence but they don't really have many options to do this. Good luck to those betting on this game.

Re: Italy - Coppa Italia - 10-12 January

After the last minute winner last night it was nice to have this bet come in early after Sammarco's 9th minute strike. +1.46 units
The Italian job :D From the 5th minute I knew my bet is going to die. They just didn't wanna win this one if its not won in first 90 mins. So they let the game go in the favor of Chievo coz they don't want to play extra 30 mins. Like they are going to do something in Seria A ROFL God damn Italian leagues...

Re: Italy - Coppa Italia - 10-12 January Cesena have named quite a weak squad for this one, so for me anything other than a Napoli win is highly unlikely. Odds not overly exciting on the home win , so will take a chance on a handicap. Napoli vs Cesena - Napoli -1 1.91 at Ladbrokes (1.5 units) The Napoli team is; Rosati, Colombo, Aronica, Britos, Cannavaro, Fernandez, Fideleff, Grava, Donadel, Dossena, Dzemaili, Inler, Maggio, Zuniga, Cavani, Chavez, Hamsik, Pandev, Vargas. The main players left out are the GK De Sanctis, Campagnaro, Gargano and Lavezzi who presumably is still injured. However they should still be fielding a strong starting 11, especially in midfield and attack with all the main men with the exception of Gargano called up. I don’t have the same confidence in defence but Cesena are pretty impotent upfront anyway and both Mutu and Eder haven’t even travelled to Napoli. That Cesena team in full is; Calderoni; Ravaglia. Lauro; Rossi; Vesi; Benalouane; L. Arrigoni; Popescu. Candreva; Colucci; Parolo; Cica; T. Arrigoni Rennella; Ghezzal; Martinez; Lolli; Bogdani. On first glance it looks like they are missing Antoniolli (first choice GK), Rodriguez, Commotto and Von Bergen (all first choice defenders), Cecerrelli and Guana in midfield (again 2 of usual first 11) and Mutu and Eder from attack. With so many first choice players out you can see that they have prioritised avoiding relegation way above any kind of cup run. Whatever defence they pick (Lauro + 3 others) has the potential to be a mess especially against a strong Napoli attack, whilst Cesena themselves will struggle for creativity upfront without Mutu. The midfield might be ok as Candreva, Colucci and Parolo are all solid pro’s, but they may only help Cesena to keep the scoreline down rather than anything else. However I don’t expect them to prevent Napoli getting at least 2 or maybe 3 here. Would have liked to wait for starting lineups but won't be around tomorrow evening to take anything at the last minute so will have to take now and hope for the best. :hope

Re: Italy - Coppa Italia - 10-12 January I fully agree with Napoli on a 'cap tomorrow. The back 3 will probably be untested and untried which is a little unnerving. In all honesty though Cesena's strikers should not pose much trouble. Bogdani lumbers around while Ghezzal isn't going to strike fear into any defender. In Zuniga, Dzemaili, Gargano and Dossena they have a hard working midfield that should help defensively if needed. Hamsik, Vargas and Pandev looks good enough for this one. Pandev has been surprisingly decent recently while Hamsik has also got his act together. I'm excited to see Vargas play. He was curling free-kicks in beautifully during training and is highly rated. Cesena clearly have a strong eye on the match at home to Novara at the weekend. Allowing for rotation from Mazzari I imagine an XI like so: Rosati; Grava, Britos, Fernandez; Zuniga, Gargano, Dzemaili, Dossena; Hamsik, Vargas, Pandev. I'm happy to back that side, anything stronger is a bonus IMO. Napoli - 1.5 - 1.825 - 4 points - Bet365

Re: Italy - Coppa Italia - 10-12 January Napoli - Cesena: Over 2.5 goals @ 1.91 (Coral) 10/10 I can see Napoli covering the over 2.5 goals on its own in this match. Napoli has the 2nd best offense (after Milan) and appears to be in gear juding from the recent results (6-1 win against Genoa; 1-3 win against Palermo). 66.7% of Napoli's home matches go over 2.5 goals. Cesena is a poor team. It will probably play a weakened squad since it has a 6 pointer coming up against Novara and the interest in the result will be minimal. 2/3 H2H matches between these teams have gone over 2.5 goals.

Re: Italy - Coppa Italia - 10-12 January Napoli> Cesena =Napoli -1.5 HA (1.72) bet365 stake 6 / 10 Napoli position 6° points 27 Cesena position 19° points 12 Preview: Napoli: injured: Lavezzi(striker 14/3). Cesena: Injured: Djokovic (midfielder 4 / 0), Malonga (striker 6 / 0), Martinho (midfielder 5 / 0); absent due to technical choice: Antonioli, Von Bergen, Mutu, Eder, Parolo, Ceccarelli, Guana, Comotto. The Napoli has a score in-house w4-d3-l2 goals scored 20 goals against 12 while Cesena has a score out of the house w2-d0-l7 goals scored 4 goals against 16. Both coaches will make a substantial turnover. Mazzarri will debut his new acquisition Edu Vargas. While the technical field of Cesena Arrigoni send stuffed with reserves and training young people in the spring (Thomas and Leonardo Arrigoni, Vesi, Popescu and Lolli) to protect holders in view of the crucial clash against the league salvation of Novara. In the end I think this is a game full of action scoring. When playing at home, Napoli has never lost against Cesena in the last five meetings. Cesena has lost 3 straight games. In the last 5 games at home playing with Napoli, Napoli has won 4 times, I have matched 1 and Cesena has won 0. The goal difference is 10-1 in favor of Napoli. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Italy - Coppa Italia - 10-12 January got to agree with everybody here, Napoli should have a trainig session today and only thing that makes me not go to put on a max bet is fact that this is Cup game. so to the writeup: In terms of quality Napoli over Cesena no dobut about it and now in terms of rotation even more as Cesena dont have depth and reserves that can play on level of Serie A games. Cesena coach so today did not put the following players in the team to face Napoli: 1st goalie Antonioli attackers Mutu, Eder deffender: Comotto, Von Berghen midfielders: Parolo, Ceccareli Also out three not so imp. players, but even that will show due to lack of first teamers. So delepted Cesena against Napoli, who despite some turnover wont be makinf revolutions tonight - squad for game: Rosati, Colombo, Aronica, Britos, Cannavaro, Fernandez, Fideleff, Grava, Donadel, Dossena, Dzemaili, Inler, Maggio, Zuniga, Cavani, Chavez, Hamsik, Pandev, Vargas. Sono out De Sanctis, Campagnaro e Gargano I reckon if not a total upset Napoli should have a walktrough today Napoli -1.75 @ 2.00 bet365

got to agree with everybody here, Napoli should have a trainig session today and only thing that makes me not go to put on a max bet is fact that this is Cup game. so to the writeup: In terms of quality Napoli over Cesena no dobut about it and now in terms of rotation even more as Cesena dont have depth and reserves that can play on level of Serie A games. Cesena coach so today did not put the following players in the team to face Napoli: 1st goalie Antonioli attackers Mutu, Eder deffender: Comotto, Von Berghen midfielders: Parolo, Ceccareli Also out three not so imp. players, but even that will show due to lack of first teamers. So delepted Cesena against Napoli, who despite some turnover wont be makinf revolutions tonight - squad for game: Rosati, Colombo, Aronica, Britos, Cannavaro, Fernandez, Fideleff, Grava, Donadel, Dossena, Dzemaili, Inler, Maggio, Zuniga, Cavani, Chavez, Hamsik, Pandev, Vargas. Sono out De Sanctis, Campagnaro e Gargano I reckon if not a total upset Napoli should have a walktrough today Napoli -1.75 @ 2.00 bet365
Azzurni not have -1.75 on bet365 not realy these

Re: Italy - Coppa Italia - 10-12 January Cesena has never been able to beat Napoli and Napoli won the last 5 confrontations between the two with 2 or more goals difference. With Cesena missing a couple of regular first team players, especially in defence, Napoli should not have any difficulty going through to the quater finals. Napoli Cesena: Napoli -1 @1.95 Tipico

Napoli vs Cesena - Napoli -1 1.91 at Ladbrokes (1.5 units)
Didn't see the game, but an early goal for Cesena was always going to make this an uphill struggle for Napoli. Still came out with a small +1.4 unit profit from this weeks Coppa Italia so not all bad.

Napoli> Cesena =Napoli -1.5 HA (1.72) bet365 stake 6 / 10 Napoli position 6° points 27 Cesena position 19° points 12 Preview: Napoli: injured: Lavezzi(striker 14/3). Cesena: Injured: Djokovic (midfielder 4 / 0), Malonga (striker 6 / 0), Martinho (midfielder 5 / 0); absent due to technical choice: Antonioli, Von Bergen, Mutu, Eder, Parolo, Ceccarelli, Guana, Comotto. The Napoli has a score in-house w4-d3-l2 goals scored 20 goals against 12 while Cesena has a score out of the house w2-d0-l7 goals scored 4 goals against 16. Both coaches will make a substantial turnover. Mazzarri will debut his new acquisition Edu Vargas. While the technical field of Cesena Arrigoni send stuffed with reserves and training young people in the spring (Thomas and Leonardo Arrigoni, Vesi, Popescu and Lolli) to protect holders in view of the crucial clash against the league salvation of Novara. In the end I think this is a game full of action scoring. When playing at home, Napoli has never lost against Cesena in the last five meetings. Cesena has lost 3 straight games. In the last 5 games at home playing with Napoli, Napoli has won 4 times, I have matched 1 and Cesena has won 0. The goal difference is 10-1 in favor of Napoli. :hope:hope:hope
No profit :wall