Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 I can see everything on my screen? What resolution and screen sizes are you guys using? Trotter with 200% you will struggle to see it all, cant you change your resolution in Display properties? I'll see if i can put the scroll on.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Cheers BH........I can now get all the way across the table on 100% zoom Still doesn't scroll all the way on 200%........or 150%.......I get as far as NR on the current month (I'm afraid all that stuff about resolutions is beyond me) As i said this is a problem right across the forum, I'm just going to have to toggle the zoom depending on what I'm trying to look at I think Paul is looking into putting a sideways scroll bar on the forum

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Ok mate, yeah i think 100% is what most things are designed for. Display settings; right click on desktop Click personalise or preferences Should bring up Display settings (near bottom in vista) Drag the marker to whatever size you want Click ok You have chance to cancel and go back to how it was so you cant do any harm The lower the first number the bigger the fonts will be (lower resolution) If your really struggling take it back to 1024 or similar. Im on 1920 x 1080 hence i can see it all on my screen without the scrollbar. Can only see half of it on my Ipad though??

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Jan 28th; Not sure what happened to yesterdays post?? Anyway we had 9 winners and a couple of placed efforts today, cracking tipping guys! The Saint has gone second and not far behind Aidy now after a 5/1 winner, Chris also had the same horse and sits on the bubble of qualification. Kithanga was a big mover with a lovely 14/1 winner and goes 4th just ahead of Cpo who had an 18/1 third in Ireland. Wizzkid and Fosterbet had Big Bucks at 1/4 while Switzerland had Grumeti at 7/4. Bartrum had an easy 3/1 winner at Donny and LJD came back to form with The Giant Bolster at 4/1. Petersson had the big winner at Cheltenham Midnight Chase who won at 6/1 and finally Wafer had a 28/1 second in the bumper race at Doncaster.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Jan 29th; Three winners and a place today; Wafer had a 40/1 third at Leopardstown to improve his position no end, he's now in the top 20 and an outside chance of qualifying for the cup. Wizzkid Walter had Hurricane Fly and got a tasty 4/5 after the drift, Robertob wanst so lucky as he chose to bet with SJ and took 8/15, maybe a lesson learnt? Kithanga kept up his good form with a 6/4 winner also in Ireland and is in striking distance of the leading trio. Only thirty bob in it now at the top and an exciting finish in prospect. Good luck to all those involved.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 I'm a bit confused. I thought SJ offers BOG as well? Because they offer it on their website. I have no account there so don't know if it's still the case but I can find it on the ws: http://betting.stanjames.com/Promotions/Sports-Betting/Best-Odds-Guaranteed-All-UK-Mainland-Races Edit: Okay, I should read more properly the rules of the competition. Lesson learned, indeed. ;)

11. Best Odds Guaranteed is allowed at the following Bookies only; Bet365,Boyles, Betfred, VCBet, Paddy Power, Laddies, and Hills

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Robertob; For a while now Stan James only give BOG 10 mins before the race, so therfore pretty useless for this comp because as you know bets need to be on before that, hence why they were taken out of the rules page. I have a feeling more companies will be doing this in the future and more restrictions will apply before too long. Anyway a winner at any price is better than a loser isnt it?

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Jan 30th; Its going to be interesting tomorrow with only 40p between the top two, could be some tactical punting taking place? Today we two winners and three places to keep the ball rolling and the thread in profit. Skylark had a 13/8 winner at Plumpton and he sits in 10th spot. Wizzkid had a 1/10 winner and goes up one place to eighth. Wafer had a 16/1 third buts stays in the same place while Boulder had a nice 22/1 third and goes up two places to fifth. Our final player to profit was Fosterbet who had a 15/2 place but once again Stan James early price is less than the SP. Best of luck tomorrow everyone!

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Well done CPO, well deserved, i did not deserve to win that competition as i went the last 2 weeks without a winner, and your pick was the best of the month imo, cracking write up and it hosed up. :clap I could have just held on for 2nd and the £10 free bet, but i said i would go for an outsider and try regain that 1st spot, The Saint wants the free bet more than myself i'd say :lol Many thanks to BH for all the hard work again, your tops. One thing though, i cant see all the BBOTD table, cant see the last couple of columns at the right hand side, even after i scroll over.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Jan 31st; Well a cracking finish to a crcaking month as the thread ends up 37pts in profit from 830 bets:clap All eyes were on the battle between Aidy and The Saint and maybe Kithanga and Dtrains but along pops Cpo to land the honours with a superb 25/1 winner, what can you say? :clap:clap The Saint denies Aidy second place by not posting, great effort by both players and you have to feel for Aidy having led for the majority of the month. Today we had three other winners apart from Cpo's, Wizzkid selected his 26th winner of the month with an 8/11 shot, say what you like about the odds but thats a terrific performance! Falbrav ensured his cup place with an 85/40 winner and Lodge had a lovely 7/1 winner and ended with a good total but failed to make the min. bets rule and wont be in the Cup, same applies to Stewart. Verisi had a nice 33/1 third to go 7th and BH had a 7/1 place to stay 11th. Our final winner was Petersson who had a 12/1 third to nudge up his final total. *Robertob has a late bet but it wont affect the placings at the top and he will qualify for the cup win or lose, full draw for that later. Good turnout for the first comp of the new year and hopefully everyone will continue to post and some newcomers will join in next month.:ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012

Well done CPO, well deserved, i did not deserve to win that competition as i went the last 2 weeks without a winner, and your pick was the best of the month imo, cracking write up and it hosed up. :clap I could have just held on for 2nd and the £10 free bet, but i said i would go for an outsider and try regain that 1st spot, The Saint wants the free bet more than myself i'd say :lol Many thanks to BH for all the hard work again, your tops. One thing though, i cant see all the BBOTD table, cant see the last couple of columns at the right hand side, even after i scroll over.
Would second the congratulations to CPO - great effort - the drift out to 25s really twisted the knife! I didn't even realise there was a runners up prize tbh! That's great news. BH - thank you so much for your constant admin - has changed the forum for the better 100 times over. If ever you want a break from it all - well - u just can't!!

Hi BH, Are the yield %'s correct in the table? They don't appear to be subtracting non runners from the calc? p.s. Excellent management of the competition. It's been my first attempt and have thoroughly enjoyed it !
Thinks thats ok now.

Outstanding effort this month lads, well done all round. Great finish CPO and well done to Saint and Aidymac for such a great effort throughout the month. BH, truly wonderful work as always and Thankyou for posting my naps when I was having posting problems :ok
Just want to pass credit onto you Wizzkid, you have had a terrific January, backing odds-on shots and in double figure profit, that is a fantastic achievement in my opinion, and hopefully that is the foundation of a brilliant 2012 for you mate.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Cheers Aidy. I'm genuinely really chuffed. I don't care about winning the monthly thing as I know it's nigh on impossible for me to win it, but my aim for this year is 250+ winners and at least £50 profit to £1 level stakes. I know it's ambitious but that's my 2012 credit. Cheers for the praise mate, appreciate it. Let's hope this is the start of things to come! Cue loser tomorrow now!

Cheers Aidy. I'm genuinely really chuffed. I don't care about winning the monthly thing as I know it's nigh on impossible for me to win it' date=' but my aim for this year is 250+ winners and at least £50 profit to £1 level stakes. I know it's ambitious but that's my 2012 credit. Cheers for the praise mate, appreciate it. Let's hope this is the start of things to come! Cue loser tomorrow now![/quote'] Good luck with that wizz ! Well done cpo............:ok............fantastic winner today to clinch the title Hard luck to The saint and Aidy.........especially Aidy who led for most of the month. Thanks to BH as always..............:ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 A cracking winner there CPO and congratulations for winning BBOTD for January. :nana (I thought Aidy was going to take it this month, he's had some excellent winners to date) Well done Wizzkid for showing all the dissenters that betting short prices can indeed be profitable and good luck with your targets for this year. :hope - (have you seen 'Short prices favs' thread in the horse racing systems forum, similar in style to your own and currently in profit) And thanks BH for running this comp. :clap