Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Jan 15th; Apologies for the delay, had to dash down to London, not long been back:ok Cracking day with loads of winners; Aidymac had an 11/2 winner to stretch his lead to over 12pts now. Trotter (6/4), Wizzkid (5/6), Tamagin (11/10) and Switzerland (5/6) also had Kempton winners. Jimmy(5/4), Mowgli (2/5) and Punter Pete (7/1) struck at Navan and Twinny (16/1) and Rupert (6/1) had placed efforts on the AW.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Jan 16th; Another profitable day at the office! Starting from the top, Verisi had a nice 9/1 winner EW to move into third place, Edberg (11/4), BH (7/2) and Fitron (10/3) all had the first winner at Plumpton to move up the table. Lars got his month going with a 6/1 winner and Falbrav moved up many places with an 8/1 shot. Made In Britain had a 7/4 winner to move up 6 spots and LJD had an 11/4 winner and improved four places. Messrs Foster and Petersson had each way bets placed to nudge up their totals and make 10 winning bets today! *If your wondering why i have split the table up its not for any reason other than it loads much more easily when its posted in bits. With 50 runners it was beginning to pull on the server:ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Jan 17th; Aidymac continues his rich vein of form and bangs in another winner, this time at 8/1 and he goes clear at the top. BH goes 7th after a 3/1 shot and Cpo to eighth after a 7/2 winner. Switzerland (6/4) and Falbrav (7/4) had the same winner and Wizzkid weighed in with a winner which had a 30p R4 but still got 1/2 about a 1/4 winner. Mowgli had his second winner on the trot with a 6/5 shot and Petersson had a 12/1 second to improve his profit.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Jan 18th; 4 winners today and Trotter moved into second place after his 5/1 winner at Lingfield. The Saint had the best winner of the day when he took a very big 7/1 about his 2/1 winner at Kempton, excellent stuff. BH had a 13/8 shot at Newbury and Wizzkid had the good thing at Lingfield at 1/7. :ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Jan 19th; Not much change in the table today with just 3 winners at small prices, Trotter closes up on Aidy after a 3/1 winner and Edberg moves up one place with an 11/8 shot. Wizzkid had easy winner Kid Cassidy at 2/5 and also moves up one spot. :ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012

Guys, been with my dad all day and he's now been taken to hospital so will do the figures tomorrow sometime. Apologies. :ok
Dont worry BH, there is no panic at all with the scores, jaysus it should be the last of your worries. Hope your father is doing ok, wish him and you all the best mate. Take the weekend off and come back monday bud :ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Thanks for the good wishes chaps, appreciated. He's had cancer for a while and yesterday neraly slipped into a diabetic coma, flipping ambulance failed to arrive at 4pm as promised and one disaster after another led to him finally being admitted at 10.30pm last night. Jan 20th; 5 winners and a couple of placed selections on a another decent day for the thread. Bathtime For Rupert was the star of the day with an 11/1 winner to move him up the ranks. The Saint is in cracking form at the minute and he goes fourth with another well backed winner, this time 6/1. Edberg moves up to 8th after a nice 5/2 shot and Wizzkid had a 13/8 chance to go up a place. Switzerland was the other winner and he gets back into the black with his 6/5 winner. Boulder and Cpo both improved thier totals with places at 16/1 and 14/1 respectively to round off a good day.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Jan 21st; 2 winners 3 places, Dtrains comes back after a break with a 7/1 winner at Ascot and now goes second. Wizzkid moves up one place with an 8/13 shot at Haydock. Trapper, Russ and Petersson all have good EW places on a difficult day so well done to them. Gotta Go:ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Jan 22nd; Boulder moves up to third ahead of Trotter after a fine 9/1 winner while Cpo moves into 7th after another good placed horse at 12/1. Stewart had the best bet of the day with a 20/1 winner EW and he moves into the top ten, only problem for Stewart is the amount of bets he posts and i dont think has ever made the minimum requirement yet? He needs to post everyday from now on to make it in January. Kithanga was our other winner with a 5/2 shot in Ireland and sits in the last qualifying place for the Knockout at the moment. The top 16 are in profit now which is excellent tipping:clap *Another querie today on the prices, please click the price if you are on oddschecker to see if its available, often its not. They have to get you on to their site somehow dont they?? Just seeing it on comparison sites is not enough to be honest.:ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Jan 23rd; The Saint moves up one place for his 3/1 winner (15p R4 on that but still got over 5/2) Cpo also moves up one with his 13/2 winner while BH and Edberg are in behind him after winners at 7/4 and 2/1. Wizzkid stays 13th with a 7/4 shot and Jimmy stays 14th after his 10/1 place. Lodge gets off the mark and straight into the top 16 after a nice 11/1 winner EW. :ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Jan 24th; Tables looking a bit weird on the new forum, not much i can do about that. Anyway just the three winners today and two of them were on the 1/5 shot at Southwell, Wizzkid and Bartrum the successful punters. Lars had a nice 8/1 winner that was backed into favourite and he moves up the ladder quite a bit and into the top 16. :ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Alrite BH, just though I would let you know that the top 2's numbers for overall record and January record are not the same. Don't know if it is something to do with the new format?

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012

Aidy, in the last 6 months my eyes have gone and my hair is falling out mate. They reckon when you reach 50 things start not to work and its flippin true!!
Don't worry about it BH, bald is the new fashion nowadays anyway. :lol Hope your fathers doing ok mate

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Jan 25th; Still having problems with the tables since the upgrade, doesnt like excel at all, will attempt to do it on Google Docs tomorrow, see how that goes?? Anyway, 3 winners and a place today, The Saint is still in good form and he moves up to third after a 3/1 winner, nice write up too. Fintron moved up 10 spots with his 4/1 shot and Wizzkid got his 20th winner of the month (2/11) and moves up one place. BH weighed in with a 16/1 third.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Jan 26th; Ok, we have a shiny new table made in google docs which updates automatically when i make changes in my account, doesnt take up any of the PL servers memory so we should be fine. Took the scolling bar off it so it should fit the windows you are viewing it in, let me know if its not. Today Falbrav takes the plaudits with a fine 12/1 winner and he moves into the top 16. Skylark and Switzerland had 7/2 winners at Kempton to improve their totals and Wizzkid had a 5/4 winner, i'm 100% when posting for Wizzkid due to his iphone probs.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day Tables ~ January 2012 Hi BH the table looks nice but i can't see anything to the right of the Overall P/L............can't see any of the current months figures OK, I'm on 200% zoom because of old age eyes (take note Aidy !.........:D) but even going down to 100% I still can't get it all on the page Is a sideways scroll bar a lot of hassle ? * I'm having this same problem all over the forum since the upgrade..............it's not 'old age eyes' friendly !