** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Italy - Serie A - 10-13 December

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Well Klose has been named in the squad to go to Leece, but Konko hasn't. Doesn't necessary mean that Klose will play of course, as they may want to ensure he's fit for the match with Sporting on Wednesday. Still i'm going to take the following for this match; Leece vs Lazio - over 2.5 goals 2.15 at Stan James (2 units) Even with Klose out for me a lot of the signs seem to be pointing to goals in this one. Leece have a new manager who may come in and adjust things tactically. Azzurini1976 has pointed out that they have been doing a lot of work in training on a 5 man defence and whilst I don't think this is necessarily a bad idea as Leece have been pretty poor defensivly this season, as with all new systems it takes time for players to adapt and there is likely to be a few issues with it in early games, which Lazio can easily exploit. Another defensive issue is the suspension of Strasser who is a solid and committed player and one who they will miss badly particularly when trying to stop Hernanes controlling the match. On the plus side for Leece it looks like Di Michele is going to be back and he will partner Muriel up front. For this first time this season it looks like Leece might posses a decent goal scoring threat, which they have lacked this season. Other than putting the ball in the net i've been impressed by Leece attacking play, they have alot of pace and directness which can always upset teams. For Lazio, their injuries problems are well documented and although their defensive record is very impressive so far this season, with 2 of the first choice defenders out (Dias and Konko) this is always likely to cause problems, especially with Scaloni the likely replacement at right back (who I don't rate, especially when match fitness is low). They still however great attacking threats regardless of whether Klose plays, in the aforementioned Hernanes and in form Rocchi, so they should be confident of netting against the bottom placed team, who have conceded the second largest amount of goals this season. :hope

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Does anybody have anymore insight on the Genoa match, particularly how the players might respond to speculation that this may be Malesani's last match (if he doesn't win) and that the owner has already been in contact with Lippi and Gigi Di Canio. Will they want to fight for their manager? This will no doubt be a tough game against decent opposition, made tougher for Genoa as they have issues at centre back with no Kaladze, Bovo and a doubtful Danielli, which a confident pairing of Destro and Calaio could take advantage of. Odds not overly exciting but Siena are on my list of maybe's at the moment. I will however be taking; Palermo vs Cesena – Palermo -1AH 2.10 at Victor Chandler (2.5 units) I’ll be on the Palermo win here as well but will have a little flutter on this also. Palermo’s home record is sensational and has been for a while. They’ve won every game at home this season and in their last four home matches this bet would have come in. Whilst they have one or two injury / suspension problems I don’t think it should matter against a side like Cesena. In fact the players returning for Palermo (both Miccoli and Munoz) should improve the solidity of the team and should mean a routine win at the Renzo Barbera. Whilst they have shown good spirit and better performances recently Cesena are always going to struggle against better opponents. To make matters even more difficult for them here they will be with Antoniolli through suspension and still have Commotto and now Lauro out with injuries, which means three of the first choice back five are now missing. Cesena offer very little going forward and have relied on good defensive performances for the most part this season. They, like many do against Palermo, will try to defend for most of the game but with those key defensive losses it will be a tough job for them and ultimately not one I think they will do successfully. :hope

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Palermo vs Cesena Palermo have won all 6 of their home games whereas Cesena have lost 5 out fo 6 of their away games. Got to be Palermo to get the job done again for me. 6pts Palermo @ 1.67 Bluesquare Lecce vs Lazio Lecce currently sit botton of Serie A and have also lost 5 out of 6 of their home games. In comparison, Lazio have the best away record (if not second best) in the league having won 4 out of 6 of their away games. Lazio for me to get the job done here. 5pts Lazio to beat Lecce @ 2.10 VC

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December

Although I hate the entire team, I'm taking Inter right now! Montolivo will be out for Fiorentina, while Maicon and Sneijder are back for Inter. Ranieri looses Zanetti for booking and Chivu for injury.

I don't think Inter can afford a defeat or a draw. Many people have rested for the CL game. Any other result besides Inter's victory in this game should be considered as surprising. I don't think Fiorentina has solved problems with Delio Rossi. Some improvements have been made but the team remains more or less the same. Without Montolivo ( I think destined to Inter), I really see no game construction in Fiorentina. They are going to suffer Inter's centerfield.This will surely not be an easy game for Inter, it's just a MUST WIN situation. I think the price will go down. INTERTO WIN @ 1.93 (totosi) stake 7/10

Inter have confirmed that Snejder requires more treatment for a muscular injury, and will not be available for selection in the Serie A game against Fiorentina on Saturday. That is not good :sad

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Whilst I wish the best of luck on those backing Inter tonight, it does surprise me that people are still confident at backing an Inter win at below evens considering how awful they have been all season and that the early team news suggested that Maicon and Lucio would miss out. I cant see why this is anymore of a must win for Inter than any of their previous games and they haven't played emphatically in any of those ones to be honest. It now seems likely that those two will be fit to start but still considering the likely team it still looks decidedly average and one that Fiorentina should have no trouble competing against. There is very little creativity in midfield with Sneijder, Obi and Stankovic all out and Alvarez not yet finding his feet, and they will of course miss the influence of Zanetti as well. Without Montolivo, Fiorentina may be a little more conservative than usual, and I suspect they would be happy with a point away at the San Siro. They wont push many players forward unless necessary and will probably rely on Jovetic to find space around and behind Nagatomo as a sole attacking outlet. Its a no bet game for me, but I think Ultravires is right in highlighting Fiorentina +0.5 as a possible option, and I think unders may also be likely.

Whilst I wish the best of luck on those backing Inter tonight, it does surprise me that people are still confident at backing an Inter win at below evens considering how awful they have been all season and that the early team news suggested that Maicon and Lucio would miss out. I cant see why this is anymore of a must win for Inter than any of their previous games and they haven't played emphatically in any of those ones to be honest.
You're right. But how long can they keep playing like this? How long can they be in the bottom of the table? Even if they play terrible right now, I still can't believe Inter will end up at the bottom of the table. And now almost half season passed. I believe they will wake up. Maybe I'm blind, but I just can't see Inter not finishing at least Top 6

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Hello everyone! Hope you all have a good weekend :) Treble Multiple: Total odds @ 3.57 with Betfair. I'm really confident that this one is going to win. Palermo v Cesena - Backing Palermo @ 1.61 Bologna v AC Milan - Backing AC Milan @ 1.46 Udinese v Chievo - Backing Udinese @ 1.51 Palermo v Cesena: Palermo are the 2nd best home side so far in Serie A, recording 6 out of 6 wins with 16 goals scored and 6 goals conceded. They like to take the lead early judging by the fact that out of their 6 home games, they were winning by half time in 5 of them. Although it must be said, 4 of these 6 home wins came against relatively poor teams such as Lecce, Bologna, Cagliari & Siena with wins over Fiorentina 2-0 (last match) and 4-3 vs Inter in the opening round. Come to think of it, the fact that Palermo have played and won only against lower table teams is a good thing since they are playing a lower table team in Cesena (some teams could play well vs top teams and do poorly vs low or mid table teams or vice versa). Miccoli is back from injury and will start the game as well whom I rate highly. As for Cesena, they've lost 5 away games out of 6 against the likes of Siena (2-0), Parma (2-0), and Catania (1-0). With their only win away from home coming @ Bologna (0-1) in the 84th minute on the 20th of November. Prior to that away win, Cesena had failed to win in the first 10 rounds. They followed up that win with a 2-0 home win vs Genoa then lost 2-0 @ Juventus last match. They've only scored 1 goal away from home all season and have conceded 8. Last season when these 2 sides met, Palermo won 1-2 @ Cesena, then the return leg ended 2-2 in Palermo (after Palermo were winning 2-0, Cesena scored 2 goals in the 93rd and 96th minute) so I'm sure they'll recall that and hope to make up for it and I think Palermo will easily win this time around with their excellent home form and Cesena's poor form in general, even if they have obviously improved in the past 2 weeks. Bologna v AC Milan: Bologna have won 2 home matches and lost 4, scoring 5 goals in the process and conceding 4. Although looking at the last 4 home games, they've won 2 and lost 2 while scoring 4 and conceding 4 so they've definitely improved since the start of the season. They won their last home game vs Siena 1-0, but lost the game before that 0-1 vs Cesena. And so far, they have the 2nd worst home record in Serie A after Lecce. Milan won both matches vs Bologna last season (1-0 and 0-3). As for Milan, since their 2-0 loss @ Juventus in the 2nd of October, they've gone on to record 3 wins (3-4 @ Lecce), (2-3 @ Roma) and (0-2 @ Genoa in the last match). They drew 0-0 @ Fiorentina before the Genoa game. They've scored 9 goals and conceded 5 in these 4 away matches and with Ibra rested midweek, and Pato starting his first match in a while in Serie A, I can't see anything other than a Milan win here. Udinese v Chievo: Udinese are the best home side in Serie A and also have the best defense so far, winning all 6 home games against the likes of Roma (2-0), Siena (2-1) and Palermo (1-0) in their last 3 matches. They've scored 12 goals and conceded only once. Chievo on the other hand have won once away @ Catania (1-2) before their 4-0 drubbing @ Milan in their last away match. They drew 0-0 vs Cesena and lost the other 4 away matches (including 4-1 @ Siena). They've only scored 4 goals and conceded 12 in the process and will have a tough task ahead of them if they are to get anything out of this match. Last season Udinese won 2-0 vs Chievo at home and they also won 0-2 @ Chievo in the reverse fixture. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I had had a Lazio win vs Lecce in the multiple which brought it up to 7.36 but due to Lecce's new coach and some other factors, I decided to exclude this game from the multiple and go for a safer one. I also don't feel confident enough that Napoli will get all 3 points @ Novara even though they are likely to do so. I feel the most confidence with these 3 bets winning than any others in Serie A this week. So basically these 3 bets include 2 home wins for the best 2 home sides (Udinese & Palermo) vs mediocre teams (Chievo & Cesena) and an away win for the defending champions (Milan) vs the 2nd worst home side in the league (Bologna). I think the odds are quite generous and opportunities like that don't come often so based on other people's analysis and my own, I am very confident of this bet winning, especially since there are no injuries to any crucial players from Milan, Palermo or Udinese. Total odds @ 3.57 I'm going to bet much more than I usually bet with Multiples (which is usually between 0.5-1 unit) since I have a good feeling about this one. FULL STAKES :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Lecce - Lazio: Lazio @ 2.00 (Bet365) 10/10 Lecce is dead last in the standings and has lost 3 consecitive matches while having an awful home record (0-1-5). I really can't see the home team getting anything in this match. Lazio is in 4th place and only 4 points out of 1st place. Lazio has the best away record (4-2-0) and should defeat a poor Lecce side one way or another. The odds available, for Lazio's win, are more than acceptable. Inter - Fiorentina: Inter @ 1.90 (Bet365) 10/10 With Inter sitting in 16th place the pressure is on for the team to get some points. Of course, Inter's performance thus far doesn't necessarily inspire great confidence. But Fiorentina, I think is for the taking. Inter has 9 consecutive wins against Fiorentina at Milan in H2H. Furthermore, Fiorentina isn't anything special, I think. The guests have scored only one away goal this season and has a poor away record of 0-2-4. The odds are acceptable for Inter's much needed win.

Day 1, TipShoot #1 Date: 10 December 2011 Time: 20.45 Local Time (19:45 GMT) Sport: Soccer (Football) League: Serie A (Italy) Fixture: FC Internazionale - ACF Fiorentina Analysis: Standing: FC Internazionale: 16th Position 14pts. ACF Fiorentina: 10th Position 16pts. FC Internazionale Schedule: WWL/ / - 17 December 2011 / Cesena v Inter / - 10 December 2011 / Inter v Fiorentina L - 03 December 2011 / Inter v Udinese 0:1 W - 27 November 2011 / Siena v Inter 0:1 W - 19 November 2011 / Inter v Cagliari 2:1 ACF Fiorentina Schedule: XLW/ / - 17 December 2011 / Fiorentina v Atalanta / - 10 December 2011 / Inter v Fiorentina W - 04 December 2011 / Fiorentina v Roma 3:0 L - 27 November 2011 / Palermo v Fiorentina 3:0 X - 19 November 2011 / Fiorentina v Milan 0:0 Injuries: - FC Internazionale: Chivu, Muntari, Forlan, Viviano, Sneijder, Obi, Stankovic - ACF Fiorentina: Montolivo, Cassani, Kroldrup, Cerci Miss: - FC Internazionale: Zanetti (1 Week) - ACF Fiorentina: N/A Comments: FC Internazionale till now the biggest negative upset of the Italian Serie A, they begun the year with coach Gasperini and a new system adding several players like Zarate, Castaignos, Forlan and others that for some different reason till now have completely disappointed. After losing the Tim Cup in Shangai against AC Milan and as well the first few weeks on the domestic league coach Gasperini has been fired and experienced coach Claudio Ranieri went the manager of the team. The first few weeks was pretty good for the team having a couples of wins is in Serie A as in Champions League where due as well to a very low quality group they closed on the 1st position getting at least the pass for the 1/8. Due also to the injury, the absolutely lack of confidence of the team and other different reason the team on the last weeks after winning on a lucky way in Siena has been playing an horrible football losing twice at home against Udinese and this week in UCHL against Cska, although for Inter that match was just something more then a friendly game. The problem of the team seems coming from the "old" players, the ones that won with Jose Mourinho in the same year Italian League/Cup and Uefa Champions League, in fact players as Milito, Motta, Samuel, Chivu, sometimes as well capitan Zanetti are not playing as everybody expekt from them and also the new one are having problems as last weeks happened for new big star Pazzini and if we mix this with a lot of injuries as Forlan, Chivu and others you catch why the team is doing so poor on the Italian League. Today for FC Internazionale is too much important game, where backs Maicon that is a massive players for them and for the standing to back to get on the fight for a Champions League spot they need absolutely a win today. For Ranieri as well today will be so important to make a good result to let fans and all the people believe on his job and all the team, as they really need confidence to show all the quality that they absolutely have, because players as Milito, Chivu, Forlan, Samuel, Lucio, Maicon and others cannot be from being stars winning UCHL to being nothing fighting to stay. ACF Fiorentina had a similar start, of course the ambition of club is not so high as the other one, but they are a solid club that just few years ago was fighting for a Champions League spot and since two years they are having problems and still not having the results that they expekted due to not to have renewed as they should have the team and also some important injuries as the one to their top player Alberto Gilardino that backs today. Coach Mihajlovic has been fired just three weeks ago and Delio Rossi had four points in three games, winning last one against AS Roma at home where they had two penalty and the others played with 8 players, a match where the referee was almost decisive as the first penalty and red card was at least doubtfull. ACF Fiorentina in our opinion is a normal team with some good individual player but still not a team that let them compete with the top teams or even the second side team as Lazio, Udinese(Although is the biggest surprise till now), Roma etc. because on their lineups having players like Pasqual, Natali, Gamberini, Munari, Lazzari etc. isn't the same as the other teams with at least 8-9 key players on their 11. FC Internazionale today should win this, it's like do or die game for their hopes because losing other points would be almost crucial and looking the important recover of Maicon that backs on the lineups, Pazzini and Milito together again, Fiorentina's very poor performance in away and problematic defensive line as we saw on their last away game in Palermo where they lost 0:3 and other things let us believe that investing on the home team today around even it's definitively the right choice. As well the last doubtfull decision of the referee in Fiorentina-Roma that helped at least a bit the home team could matter on this match, because as everybody knows FC Internazionale has a big respect and power on the Italian League and when you had some "help" and then you go to play against a top team you can for sure "pay" that. Confidence on FC Internazionale, although all the problems, on such important game like today too high that even that is currently available. Lineups: FC Internazionale: Julio Cesar, Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Nagatomo, Alvarez, Motta, Cambiasso, Faraoni, Milito, Pazzini (Castellazzi, Ranocchia, Cordoba, Poli, Coutinho, Castaignos, Zarate) Coach: Ranieri ACF Fiorentina: Boruc, De Silvestri, Gamberini, Natali, Pasqual, Behrami, Munari, Vergas, Lazzari, Jovetic, Gilardino (Neto, Romulo, Nastasic, Kharja, Ljaljic, Silva, Salifu) Coach: Rossi Tip Shoot: (Home) FC Internazionale TO WIN (-0.5 / AH) Odds: 1.94 Book: Ladbrokes.com Stakes: 10/10 (Best Alternate: Home FC Internazionale TO WIN (1X2 / ML) 1.92 Pinnaclesports) Thank you for reading and GOOD LUCK!

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Klose starts for Lazio, very optimistic for goals now. Danielli also starts for Genoa, so defensive issues not as bad as they could have been for Genoa. Thats a no bet game for me now. Good luck all in Serie A today.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Inter vs Fiorentina Home side is desperate to win. They are attacking Fiorentina without Snejder, but there is enough value in their squad in order to win the match. Alvarez, Pazzini and Milito can score and show they are not dead as players. Inter is not winning home in last 2 games but I think they will do it against a weaker Fiorentina side. home win @ 1.91 with Betfred

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Palermo vs Cesena Tight game here as Cesena got their first wins and are targeting points here. Palermo is very good at home and manage to score goals every time. I do expect some goals in this one. Ilicici, Pinglia and Miccoli are ready to start for Palermo while Mutu and Bogdani for Cesena. Cesena has just 9 points so far but they can win here and go closer to the saving positions that are 5 points above them right now! I go for goals in this one and expect 2 or 3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365

Although I hate the entire team, I'm taking Inter right now! Montolivo will be out for Fiorentina, while Maicon and Sneijder are back for Inter. Ranieri looses Zanetti for booking and Chivu for injury.

I don't think Inter can afford a defeat or a draw. Many people have rested for the CL game. Any other result besides Inter's victory in this game should be considered as surprising. I don't think Fiorentina has solved problems with Delio Rossi. Some improvements have been made but the team remains more or less the same. Without Montolivo ( I think destined to Inter), I really see no game construction in Fiorentina. They are going to suffer Inter's centerfield.This will surely not be an easy game for Inter, it's just a MUST WIN situation. I think the price will go down. INTER TO WIN @ 1.93 (totosi) stake 7/10

:nana

CASH

SIENA - GENOA

This is one of the most difficult matches to predict in serie A this week. My scale is pending torwards backing up Genoa, considering the past encounters between the two teams and most of all because Malesani, Genoa coach is at his last opportunity to save his bench. If he were to loose this game the chances of getting kicked out are close to 100%.

The last times the two teams faced each other.... Played 5, Siena 0, Genoa 3, Drawn 2 Round 31, 28-Mar-2010 at Siena : Siena vs Genoa 0 - 0 Round 12, 08-Nov-2009 at Genoa : Genoa vs Siena 4 - 2 Round 26, 01-Mar-2009 at Siena : Siena vs Genoa 0 - 0 Round 7, 19-Oct-2008 at Genoa : Genoa vs Siena 1 - 0 Round 34, 20-Apr-2008 at Siena : Siena vs Genoa 0 - 1

If we were to examine the recent results, looks like that the trend is UNDER. At the current moment I would confirm that trend due to the fact that it's actually hard to score on Siena: expecially when they are playing home. Kaladze, central defender is booked for Genoa and will not play, along with Bovo (central d.), Antonelli (left back), Birsa (playmaker) and Kucka (central c.). Only Kaladze took part in the last game. Siena is complete. Siena tied 1 and lost 3 in their last 4 games, while Genoa's record is not more encouraging, 3 loses 1 victory. I really look forward into backing Genoa offered @ 3.20 (totosì) just for a matter of motivations and urgency, but considering the above said I'm going to bet on UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.70. This bet should represent stability. Both teams are scared to lose.

SIENA - GENOA UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.70 (totosì) stake 6/10 For who has courage to sell, try GENOA TO WIN @ 3.20 totosi

I THINK THIS IS THE BEST CASH YOU CAN WIN:nana

LECCE - LAZIO

Lecce never won a home game since the beginning of the season; Lazio never lost away from the beginning of the season. This is the reason why the game is exceptionally uncertain to predict. Add that Lecce has a new coach, Serse Cosmi, then things become impossible. I was looking at the line-ups and I see that Di Michele (forward) who has been out since the beginning of the season is finally back for Lecce, while Dias is always missing in the middle of Lazio's defense. What shocked me the most in the last encounters, although results just didn't come, are two Lecce players: Cuadrado & Muriel. I'm pretty sure that these gifted youngsters will leave a mark in this game. For all the above made considerations I'm directed into betting on home team to score. What shocked me the most is the price....1.50 (totosi)!

LECCE - LAZIO home team to score @ 1.50 (totosì) / stake 8/10

more cash for evereyone:nana

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December 6pts - Udinese vs Chievo - Udinese to Win @ 1.53 [Coral] 3pts - Antonio di Natale Anytime Goalscorer and Udinese to win - 2.00 [skybet] Udinese have won all six of their home matches in Serie A this season, with di Natale scoring in all of them. Udinese have kept clean sheets in their last three matches home and away across all competitions, and I expect them to keep that trend going and also to build on their 1-0 win away to Inter in their last match against a Chievo side who haven't scored in their last two matches and conceded four in their last away match. Chievo have kept just two clean sheets in 17 matches away from home in Serie A this calendar year, and Udinese have conceded just one goal at home in the league this season.

Leece vs Lazio - over 2.5 goals 2.15 at Stan James (2 units) Palermo vs Cesena – Palermo -1AH 2.10 at Victor Chandler (2.5 units)
Mixed bag, tiny tiny loss. Guess Palermo screwed quite a few over yesterday. Well done to Inter backers, i'm still of the opinion that they are are still a bit of a mess, but they took advantage of a Fiorentina side with absolutely zero ambition. As for today definitely one I like, and still looking at possible options in Bologna and Udinese matches. Novara vs Napoli - Napoli to win 1.95 at Boyle Sports (3 units) A lot of the points dropped by Napoli this season can be attributed to their focus on the Champions League rather than the domestic league. But with the group stages now over and a mid season break coming up shortly, Mazzari shouldn't be worrying about rotation or injuries for the next few months and this should allow Napoli to regain focus on climbing higher up the league. There is already a 7 point gap between them a Champions League spot that they need to recover and for them it would be unforgivable to not come away from Novra without the three points. Napoli have no major injury or suspension worries, and with a full complement of players and the style of play they have this should really suit them against Novara, who at home can be quite an attacking side. They don't however have the quality upfront (or indeed in any area of the pitch) especially with the two main strikers Jeda and Meggorini out to trouble Napoli and the away side should just be able to pick them off with counter attacks throughout the game. :hope I'm thinking goals, either over 2.5 or both to score in the Bologna vs Milan game. Milan we know are good going forward, and with speculaltion about Tevez, i think both Robinho and to more extent Pato (2.5 anytime goal scorer???) will have a point to prove. However with Yepes in CB and no Nocerino, Milan are defensivly weakened for this game. It seems like Bologna will play Diamanti and Ramirez both behind the striker, and i'm not sure Milan have enough in that area of the park to counteract this so they could get over run there. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Atalanta vs Catania Atalanta is missing today Capelli, Doni and Luchini while Catania will play without Suzao, Izco and Biagianti. Atalanta on 15t spot while Catania on 11, home side being undefeated at home with 3 wins and 3 draws, while Catania just 2 defeats away with 1 win and 3 draws. I will go for gaols today and I hope to see 2-3 (Catania failed to end games inside this interval and I think it is time!) @ 1.95 with bet365

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Cagliari vs Parma Cagliari managed a win to Catania, 1-0 after 8 winless games. They will try to double the points with a win here. Parma has just 1 win in last 5 games and haven't score in last 2 matches. Cagliari will not have in the starting line up: El Kabir, Nene, Astori and Erikson. From Parma will not play Valdes, Brandao and Blasi.I expect to see 2 or 3 goals as these teams have offered in major part of the last 5 games. 2 or 3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Novara vs Napoli Mazzari must determine his side to react in the internal competition. Leaving Manchester City away from UCL is great, but the next year will be a reflection of what Napoli obtains in Serie A this season. So, a win is a must here for a team that has no European games till March. The mess in the inmternal competition cannot go longer and I think they can get an away win here. Novara without Pinardi, Morimoto, Paci and Lisuzzo, Morganella and Meggiorini. Napoli fully effective. away win @ 1.95 with Boylesports

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Bologna vs Milan Away side scored many goals in Serie A. They are targetting the title this season and except for Juventus doesn;t seem to have a serious opponent. The battle is tough and is about winning such games. Bologna will try again to avoid relegation, but against big names they are not capable of staying undefeated. I do not think will be easy for Milan, but I do think we can celebrate 2-3 goals in this match. Away win for me has no value at 1.50 and when playing -1 AH I have a bad winning stat! 2 or 3 goals @ 2.00 with bet365