** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Italy - Serie A - 10-13 December

Saturday 10 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lecce v Lazio (17:00 GMT) 4.33 3.45 2 102.06 %
maximize.gif Siena v Genoa (17:00 GMT) 2.42 3.1 3.4 102.99 %
maximize.gif Internazionale v Fiorentina (19:45 GMT) 1.97 3.45 4.75 100.80 %
maximize.gif Palermo v Cesena (19:45 GMT) 1.74 3.7 5.75 101.89 %
Sunday 11 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atalanta v Catania (14:00 GMT) 2.1 3.3 4.2 101.73 %
maximize.gif Bologna v AC Milan (14:00 GMT) 8.8 4.2 1.5 101.84 %
maximize.gif Cagliari v Parma (14:00 GMT) 2.25 3.25 3.7 102.24 %
maximize.gif Udinese v Chievo (14:00 GMT) 1.52 4 8.6 102.42 %
maximize.gif Novara v Napoli (19:45 GMT) 4.2 3.25 2.05 103.36 %
Monday 12 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AS Roma v Juventus (19:45 GMT) 4.05 3.45 2.08 101.75 %

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December I've opened this one early because I'm taking some early as I don't think the prices will hang around. Roma v. Juventus This is going to be bloodbath for Roma. It is historically a good fixture for Juve with the last home win (if memory serves) being a 4-0 spanking we gave them back when Totti and Cass were linking. I'd have looked to back Juve if Roma were full-strength in this one. As it turns out Roma couldn't really be in much more turmoil. As it stands right now Heinze is the only available (natural) CB. There is talk that he could be given a retrospective ban for elbowing Gamberini. There are a few things LE could do for this one. It boils down as this: Cicinho/Rosi/Perrotta (RB) // Cassetti/DDR/Heinze (CB's) // Angel/Taddei (LB). Apologies for so many options but given that LE doesn't know his best back four it is pointless trying to guess. If Heinze is banned it will force his hand and DDR will partner Cassetti. If he escapes then it is a choice between DDR and Cassetti. Full-backs is neither here nor there. Whichever way you cut it that is a horrendous back four. Bereft of mobility, pace and composure. Midfield is greatly affected by the possible Heinze ban. LE would prefer not to move DDR and officially surrender the midfield. He could be partnered by Perrotta and Pjanic. Greco could come in. Again, whatever happens it weak as fcuk. They have yet to establish any cohesion yet. Attack is relatively set as Totti, Lamela and Osvaldo. Logic would dictate Lamela to play in the hole. Those 3 have never played together and two of them came to blows last week. They are apparently friends again now, but you never know. LE could throw a curveball and play a more defensive 4-4-1-1 - it is an option. He has been so stubborn up to this point though that I'd be surprised if he went back on his mission at this stage. Plus he has shown little tactical knowledge to think up different systems thus far. Pull Lamela out wide and Taddei on the other flank and you have the new system - it wouldn't change a thing overall. Juventus are standing proud at the moment. They 'struggled' to a win against Cesena. They plugged away and got the goal that opened up the match to get the points. They have displayed mental strength previously associated with the club. They press hard off the ball and play with a quick tempo that few teams have been able to handle. The D is still a bit wobbly, but they have class in key areas. First-choice back four available along with GiGi. Pirlo returns in the midfield to join Vidal and Marchisio. Pirlo does his thing while the other two run their socks off and provide a little bit of everything. Vidal in particular never stops moving. Those two will go a long way to running over the Roma midfield in this one. Pirlo adds the craft that is much needed in that midfield. Matri will lead the line with Vucinic and Pepe. Pepe is a workhorse that has stepped up under Conte. I still don't like him as he lacks on the technical side a bit. Vucinic, true to his colours, has been hit and miss. He offers moments of class but is often selfish. He is a big game player though and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he came back to haunt Roma in this one. Matri is a good all-round striker to lead the line. In sum, Juventus have all the attributes to steamroll Roma. If LE sends them out to play their usual game Juventus will simply steal the ball from them time and again and run at what will be a comical defence. If he surprises us and tries to simply keep Juventus out then they will, in all likelihood, batter their way through eventually. Roma do not have the players to match Juve in this one. Factor in the mental strength of both clubs and it looks worse. There is no sure thing but this is going to be my biggest bet of the season as I see no other conclusion than a Juve win. I do fear for the outcome of this match and it could have grave consequences. Roma are a broken club and while you may expect some clubs to pull together, Roma will probably self-destruct once again. Juventus win - 2.00 - Max stakes - Bet365 I will also be sizing up some handicap bets. I don't think the price will cave in, but I do think it will shorten as the week goes on.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Lazio have been one of Serie A's most progressive sides,and im taking them to carry that on against Leece,who have just appointed a new manager.Leece could find the task of beating Lazio even harder,as midfielders Grossmuller and Cuadrado could be out,as could Giacomazzi and Mesbah Bet - Lazio 3pts @ Evens - Betfair.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December

I've opened this one early because I'm taking some early as I don't think the prices will hang around. Roma v. Juventus This is going to be bloodbath for Roma. It is historically a good fixture for Juve with the last home win (if memory serves) being a 4-0 spanking we gave them back when Totti and Cass were linking. I'd have looked to back Juve if Roma were full-strength in this one. As it turns out Roma couldn't really be in much more turmoil. As it stands right now Heinze is the only available (natural) CB. There is talk that he could be given a retrospective ban for elbowing Gamberini. There are a few things LE could do for this one. It boils down as this: Cicinho/Rosi/Perrotta (RB) // Cassetti/DDR/Heinze (CB's) // Angel/Taddei (LB). Apologies for so many options but given that LE doesn't know his best back four it is pointless trying to guess. If Heinze is banned it will force his hand and DDR will partner Cassetti. If he escapes then it is a choice between DDR and Cassetti. Full-backs is neither here nor there. Whichever way you cut it that is a horrendous back four. Bereft of mobility, pace and composure. Midfield is greatly affected by the possible Heinze ban. LE would prefer not to move DDR and officially surrender the midfield. He could be partnered by Perrotta and Pjanic. Greco could come in. Again, whatever happens it weak as fcuk. They have yet to establish any cohesion yet. Attack is relatively set as Totti, Lamela and Osvaldo. Logic would dictate Lamela to play in the hole. Those 3 have never played together and two of them came to blows last week. They are apparently friends again now, but you never know. LE could throw a curveball and play a more defensive 4-4-1-1 - it is an option. He has been so stubborn up to this point though that I'd be surprised if he went back on his mission at this stage. Plus he has shown little tactical knowledge to think up different systems thus far. Pull Lamela out wide and Taddei on the other flank and you have the new system - it wouldn't change a thing overall. Juventus are standing proud at the moment. They 'struggled' to a win against Cesena. They plugged away and got the goal that opened up the match to get the points. They have displayed mental strength previously associated with the club. They press hard off the ball and play with a quick tempo that few teams have been able to handle. The D is still a bit wobbly, but they have class in key areas. First-choice back four available along with GiGi. Pirlo returns in the midfield to join Vidal and Marchisio. Pirlo does his thing while the other two run their socks off and provide a little bit of everything. Vidal in particular never stops moving. Those two will go a long way to running over the Roma midfield in this one. Pirlo adds the craft that is much needed in that midfield. Matri will lead the line with Vucinic and Pepe. Pepe is a workhorse that has stepped up under Conte. I still don't like him as he lacks on the technical side a bit. Vucinic, true to his colours, has been hit and miss. He offers moments of class but is often selfish. He is a big game player though and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he came back to haunt Roma in this one. Matri is a good all-round striker to lead the line. In sum, Juventus have all the attributes to steamroll Roma. If LE sends them out to play their usual game Juventus will simply steal the ball from them time and again and run at what will be a comical defence. If he surprises us and tries to simply keep Juventus out then they will, in all likelihood, batter their way through eventually. Roma do not have the players to match Juve in this one. Factor in the mental strength of both clubs and it looks worse. There is no sure thing but this is going to be my biggest bet of the season as I see no other conclusion than a Juve win. I do fear for the outcome of this match and it could have grave consequences. Roma are a broken club and while you may expect some clubs to pull together, Roma will probably self-destruct once again. Juventus win - 2.00 - Max stakes - Bet365 I will also be sizing up some handicap bets. I don't think the price will cave in, but I do think it will shorten as the week goes on.
I agree with the reasons you posted, but dont agree with the bet, neither with the stakes. True, Roma have problems, but looking at the problems more precisely, they have only problems when it comes to injuries. I would not dare say that the team is playing poorly. In Lecce game, Roma were playing one of the best games so far and should have won it with some 5 to 7 goals to 1. Udinese game was a hard one, but Udinese surely one of better teams this season (Inter win only proves that). Fiore game can not be judged, as 17th minute sending off and penalty completely changed the game and situation on the pitch. If LE wont again surprise himself, he can go with only one bigger miss in his defence. Rosi - Heinze - xx player - Angel, was already played and also worked. Totti back is a huge boost to the team. Lamela and Osvaldo is a mistery but Totti organized a dinner and publicly was said that matter is solved. Juve on other hand strong. They play good football to see, Pepe whom i though was crap is enjoying role in Contes setup. You made one mistake in your writeup as Vucinic is out, probably until 2012. Quagliarela is excellent player, but one of biggest chokers when it comes of putting the ball in the net (well also Vucinic is fond of that). Overall, i do think Juventus should have a bit more of an edge for a win, but the fact of the game being played in Olimpico, fact that Roma is wounded lion at the moment, fact that Totti is back, fact that Roma can play magnificent football and have one hell of an attack, does makes me wonder if Juventus should be played on that low odds. Even in worse situation for Roma I would not play Juventus for odds under 2.25. Evens are bad deal from bookies and i could not suggest that bet. Sorry for writting an essay, but had irresistible urge to post feedback on this matter. At the moment I am not touching this game, but do wish you good luck with the bet.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December For the sake of not going only for one game, I do find some likeable games this weekend. Inter on those odds are a gift in my opinion, they do have CL game, but not important as they are first in group already. Bounce back game for Inter and a comfortable win is the best bet for extremely good odds. Agree with predeccesor about Lazio bet, they have all the attributes to win it, odds are not the best, but still for taking. Palermo odds are bad, but anything apart from home win would be surprise here. Ilicic finding his form, Miccoli also on way back, Renzo Barbera hard place to play. -0.75 available at odds around 1.9 might be a good shout. Udinese should also win it again Chievo but hcp and odds are bad, suggested bet is a live one, when odds or hcp change on presumably Palermo level.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Azzurini - you are correct about Vucinic. I did not think the injury would be as bad as it is but he is ruled out for a lengthy period. He is a loss due to his big game play. My bet wasn't based on him though. As a whole I just can't see anything but an away win. Heinze has seemingly escaped punishment - but I'm sure he'll get one of a different kind on Monday. The most I have been impressed by Roma was 45 minutes against Lecce. The football clicked and flowed relatively well for that second half. Lecce are a relegation battling team though and they still had their moments. I think Juventus will brush them aside.

Azzurini - you are correct about Vucinic. I did not think the injury would be as bad as it is but he is ruled out for a lengthy period. He is a loss due to his big game play. My bet wasn't based on him though. As a whole I just can't see anything but an away win. Heinze has seemingly escaped punishment - but I'm sure he'll get one of a different kind on Monday. The most I have been impressed by Roma was 45 minutes against Lecce. The football clicked and flowed relatively well for that second half. Lecce are a relegation battling team though and they still had their moments. I think Juventus will brush them aside.
Agreed that Juventus are better at the moment. Also agreed that Vucinic missing out is not crucial. Just saying that presuming that Roma will "self destruct" and that they are "broken club" is surely not okay. Roma have picked up very well from the begining of the Serie A and went from short passing innefective team who left huge holes at the back, to the team that plays effective football and create chances. Broken club might be only be okay in case of injuries and bans. Another good thing for your bet is the fact that Baldini and Sabatini are trying hard to offload a shi...load of players and that is causing unrest in the team - but on other hand all players that played and are on that "provisional transfer list", with exception of Pizzaro, who is crap this season, they all performed reasonably well, when they were played. On fact could be interesting, if players are against LE, then Juve will win, if not, Roma can be on par with Juventus. Also Totti back is a huge, i mean huge boost to the team. Roma played some 5 or 6 games without him now and he is still the player who can create and score, despite his age, with motivation not in question. All in all. I agree with some, and disagree with some you have written, but from my (of course subjective) point of view, Roma is underestimated by books and I believe that all three scenatrios (1x2) are very possible, but as said, good luck with the bet.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Roma-Juve update - Now it seems that Cassetti may not make it due to an ankle injury. This would necessitate DDR moving to CB. Inter vs. Fiorentina I was looking to oppose Inter earlier in the week but I thought I'd wait and see if anything in the CSKA match changed my mind. What's still pretty clear is that this team struggles to create and finish chances. On top of that they can't rely on a solid D. They are immobile and slow in key areas of the pitch (CB/CM). At 1.83 it was a clear fade. They are now 1.90 (BET365) and I'd still say there is some value to fade. I would want 2.00 minimum to back them. They've struggled in all matches against the better sides in Serie A. Although Fiorentina are not the most stable themselves, I'd still put them in the top 10 sides for sure. I don't expect Maicon to jump right back in and start this match. Sneijder too is still missing. They'll probably play their recent 4-1-4-1 formation. Alvarez and Zarate can create chances in this formation but they are not prolific by any means. What's more Inter have not got a confident striker to play the lone role. Milito's finishing has abandoned him and Pazzini is not fairing much better at the moment. They are not potent enough for me to fear fading them. Fiorentina have not won a match away from home this season. However, they have had tough trips thus far. Their losses were away to Udinese, Chievo, Juve and Palermo. They have drawn against Napoli and Cesena. Not good results by any means, but some of those are tough matches. They got 3 points handed to them by Roma last week and I'm not backing them based on that performance. I do think Rossi will stabilise this team to some extent but they have limitations. Lazzari in the hole is not good enough and most areas of the pitch are decent overall. They have a leading light in Jovetic who I think could achieve huge things at a big club. Gilardino has not done much this season but I don't think he is finished yet. Fiorentina are not able to impose themselves on teams like Inter yet but I do think they have more than enough to trouble them and get a result. Jovetic alone will cause Rannochia and Samuel problems. If he and Gila can strike up some rapport then Inter will be in trouble. Elsewhere I think they can match Inter enough to gain a result. Fiorentina +0.5 - 2.00 - 5 points - Bet365 Not much else is striking me in this round. I'm heavily invested in Juve so I'll probably leave it at these two this week. Napoli away to Novara does hold some appeal though.

Lazio have been one of Serie A's most progressive sides,and im taking them to carry that on against Leece,who have just appointed a new manager.Leece could find the task of beating Lazio even harder,as midfielders Grossmuller and Cuadrado could be out,as could Giacomazzi and Mesbah Bet - Lazio 3pts @ Evens - Betfair.
But Muriel could be a great danger. I'm just waiting for a game that he could explode in. hence, I think that both to score is a more reasonable bet. I like Siena's team pretty much. Although Genoa have many good players, they lack the stability and if the trio D'Agostino-Calaio-Destro play, I'm leaning towards a Siena win. The third choice is Napoli to win. They will come with a high morale, trying to get as many points this year, because they will have tough times at spring. Novara is the weakest team this year IMO. And if Meggiorini or Morimoto don't play, t\heir chances are even lower.

Lazio have been one of Serie A's most progressive sides' date=and im taking them to carry that on against Leece,who have just appointed a new manager.Leece could find the task of beating Lazio even harder,as midfielders Grossmuller and Cuadrado could be out,as could Giacomazzi and Mesbah Bet - Lazio 3pts @ Evens - Betfair.
Was thinking of backing Lazio, but I might leave it if Lecce have a new manager - teams often raise their game after a change of manager.

Lazio have been one of Serie A's most progressive sides,and im taking them to carry that on against Leece,who have just appointed a new manager.Leece could find the task of beating Lazio even harder,as midfielders Grossmuller and Cuadrado could be out,as could Giacomazzi and Mesbah Bet - Lazio 3pts @ Evens - Betfair.
Its being reported (by both Gazetta and Corriere dello sport) that Klose and Konko both missed training today, so may be worth waiting to hear more news on this before backing Lazio. Still think Lazio should win this but with some injury doubts and an important match in the Europa League on Wednesday, Reja might not want to risk any players he has concerns with. I think all the 4 players mentioned in the above post should be ok to play (maybe with the exception of Mesbah) but the really big loss for Leece not mentioned yet is Strasser who is suspended having picked up 4 yellow cards so far. He's a solid defensive player in what is a leaky Leece team and would have been an important player in attempting to shackle Hernanes.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Anyone know what happen to Zlatan?? That guy was the best serie A punter... I saw he Lost his head the other day on the forum. I followed him a lot. Why do the administrators bann people like this?? It's a loss for the forum. Also I've seen it wasn't even his fault that he over-reacted--

Anyone know what happen to Zlatan?? That guy was the best serie A punter... I saw he Lost his head the other day on the forum. I followed him a lot. Why do the administrators bann people like this?? It's a loss for the forum. Also I've seen it wasn't even his fault that he over-reacted--
I like Zlatan, don't know whether or not he has been banned permanently, it may just be temporary. Punters Lounge likes to maintain a certain decorum which I feel is one of it's main strengths. Zlatan clearly had a good feel for the outcome of matches but his style was too much for some. Hopefully he will return minus the LSD/Crack Cocaine window dressing. He should look to the likes of Ultravires, Azzurini1976 and Dylan as they cover Serie A very well also but don't piss anyone off in the process.

Its being reported (by both Gazetta and Corriere dello sport) that Klose and Konko both missed training today, so may be worth waiting to hear more news on this before backing Lazio. Still think Lazio should win this but with some injury doubts and an important match in the Europa League on Wednesday, Reja might not want to risk any players he has concerns with. I think all the 4 players mentioned in the above post should be ok to play (maybe with the exception of Mesbah) but the really big loss for Leece not mentioned yet is Strasser who is suspended having picked up 4 yellow cards so far. He's a solid defensive player in what is a leaky Leece team and would have been an important player in attempting to shackle Hernanes.
Yes, Klose looks to be out for this game. That is a plus for Lecce. But the biggest minus for Lecce is crackhead Cosmi who took over. He might had a decent shot with Perugia some 10 years ago, but no succes in recent times. Also be aware that he is fond of playing with 3 man defence, but in this situation, Lecce played whole season with 4 man at back. Reports say that he was practicing 5 and 4 man defences for whole week and made team shitload of work on physical level. I believe he could make a big tactical mess there. In this situation, if Klose out, I am not so fond of playing Lazio, Lecce has a decent team on their hands, Cosmi in is another million dollar question about how he will do. Plus bear in mind that Lazios "hospital" is becoming crowded as out are Dias, Matuzalem and Brocchi (the later being one ofe surprise players this season, with extraordinary work rate and motivational play) + Mauri out. Add to that Klose could be out, Cisse unknown quantity currently, so Lazio could count on oldie Rocchi and Hernanes. It is also beyond me, why Kozak is getting so little playing time. Btw: just read it, Klose might play tomorrow. Still i am not sure about the bet, so probably skip it or live betting option.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Hi everyone… I’m apologizing everyday to the administrators of the forum and especially to Mr.Paul Ross. Up to know they haven’t decided to forgive me for my uncivil behavior displayed last week.I really hope that they can accept my sincere apologies. And honestly I really hope that the members of the forum could give me a hand for me to be re-admitted. Again, my apologies to the staff of punters lounge, to the administrators and really from the bottom of my heart to Mr. Paul Ross. I hope he can find the courage and humanity to forgive my actions. I don’t know if this post will be taken off or not; probably it will last for very little time. I hope as many people possible will be able to look at it. I’m not an arrogant person, but actually very open hearted. My problem is my bad temper. I promise to keep my arrogance, attitude aside and respect the staff and all whom might have been offended by my actions. I’m sorry.

My predictions for this SERIE A week: 3 GAMES TO BET AT STAKE 10/10 IN MULTIPLE

BOLOGNA – MILAN – MILAN TO WIN @ 1.47 (totosi)

Not too much to say to justify my pick. Milan is definitely the team to beat this year again. With Ibrahimovic rested for the non influent CL game and with a recovered Pato, which seems to be acquiring his best form, I really see no chances whatsoever for Bologna. Pulzetti, Bologna defender will be out for bookings, while for the AC Milan side, Boateng and Nocerino have 80% chances of playing for some lower back problems the first and hamstring problems the second. Loria, Bologna central defender, is one of the worst SERIE A players. I really see them crying in the tentative to stop Ibra from scoring. The only problems for Ac Milan may come from Diamanti and from the talent of Ramirez. Although Nesta is missing, Yepes is not a bad replacement. Di Vaio’s age is beginning to be a problem (35) and Thiago Silva should stop him without problems. For the rest I’m sure that Bologna’s defense will concede at least a couple.

NOVARA – NAPOLI – NAPOLI TO WIN @ 1.90 (totosi)

At the beginning I was really undecided to back Napoli or not. I was thinking of a DRAW OR NAPOLI TO WIN @ 1.22 (totosi). Looking at Novara I really see a prominent relegation into SERIE B. They just don’t have the players for SERIE A. Meggiorini, their most dangerous striker is out for bookings., while Lisuzzo and Paci, (central defenders) are still out for physical problems. I really count on Napoli’s enthusiasm for passing to the CL next round. Considering their position in SERIE A at minus 9 from Juventus, what sense would it have for Napoli to draw? I think Mazzarri’s team will put 110% effort into winning this game and most of all Napoli will risk everything to obtain the 3 points. How is Novara’s defense going to stop Cavani and Lavezzi? They will without doubt be the key of the game.

UDINESE - CHIEVO – UDINESE TO WIN @ 1.50 (totosi)

In the past years, all punters and Serie A reporters have been saying: “Udinese is going to collapse”. This is not happening…And every Sunday I keep having the impression that the Pozzo’s (Udinese’s owners) have added new talents to the team. Bought in Brazil for a couple of dollars, Danilo is proving to be one of the most solid defenders of Serie A. Benatia is contended by the major European clubs and is proving every Sunday to be extra solid in the back. Di Natale and Floro Flores ( I’m pretty sure he is going to score against Chievo) should offer some goals. Isla-Armero-Asamoah and a very interesting Badu in the middle should provide consistency and balance to Udinese’s centerfield. For the Chievo side, I see a team that hasn’t found balance and form. Rigoni C is going to miss the match, Bradley, Vacek, Luciano and Sammarco represent an unforeseen centerfield. Pellisier up front is going to have a hard time.

TOTAL MULTIPLE – 4.18

Hi everyone… I’m apologizing everyday to the administrators of the forum and especially to Mr.Paul Ross. Up to know they haven’t decided to forgive me for my uncivil behavior displayed last week.I really hope that they can accept my sincere apologies. And honestly I really hope that the members of the forum could give me a hand for me to be re-admitted. Again, my apologies to the staff of punters lounge, to the administrators and really from the bottom of my heart to Mr. Paul Ross. I hope he can find the courage and humanity to forgive my actions. I don’t know if this post will be taken off or not; probably it will last for very little time. I hope as many people possible will be able to look at it. I’m not an arrogant person, but actually very open hearted. My problem is my bad temper. I promise to keep my arrogance, attitude aside and respect the staff and all whom might have been offended by my actions. I’m sorry.

Not too much to say to justify my pick. Milan is definitely the team to beat this year again. With Ibrahimovic rested for the non influent CL game and with a recovered Pato, which seems to be acquiring his best form, I really see no chances whatsoever for Bologna. Pulzetti, Bologna defender will be out for bookings, while for the AC Milan side, Boateng and Nocerino have 80% chances of playing for some lower back problems the first and hamstring problems the second. Loria, Bologna central defender, is one of the worst SERIE A players. I really see them crying in the tentative to stop Ibra from scoring. The only problems for Ac Milan may come from Diamanti and from the talent of Ramirez. Although Nesta is missing, Yepes is not a bad replacement. Di Vaio’s age is beginning to be a problem (35) and Thiago Silva should stop him without problems. For the rest I’m sure that Bologna’s defense will concede at least a couple.

At the beginning I was really undecided to back Napoli or not. I was thinking of a DRAW OR NAPOLI TO WIN @ 1.22 (totosi). Looking at Novara I really see a prominent relegation into SERIE B. They just don’t have the players for SERIE A. Meggiorini, their most dangerous striker is out for bookings., while Lisuzzo and Paci, (central defenders) are still out for physical problems. I really count on Napoli’s enthusiasm for passing to the CL next round. Considering their position in SERIE A at minus 9 from Juventus, what sense would it have for Napoli to draw? I think Mazzarri’s team will put 110% effort into winning this game and most of all Napoli will risk everything to obtain the 3 points. How is Novara’s defense going to stop Cavani and Lavezzi? They will without doubt be the key of the game.

In the past years, all punters and Serie A reporters have been saying: “Udinese is going to collapse”. This is not happening…And every Sunday I keep having the impression that the Pozzo’s (Udinese’s owners) have added new talents to the team. Bought in Brazil for a couple of dollars, Danilo is proving to be one of the most solid defenders of Serie A. Benatia is contended by the major European clubs and is proving every Sunday to be extra solid in the back. Di Natale and Floro Flores ( I’m pretty sure he is going to score against Chievo) should offer some goals. Isla-Armero-Asamoah and a very interesting Badu in the middle should provide consistency and balance to Udinese’s centerfield. For the Chievo side, I see a team that hasn’t found balance and form. Rigoni C is going to miss the match, Bradley, Vacek, Luciano and Sammarco represent an unforeseen centerfield. Pellisier up front is going to have a hard time.

TOTAL MULTIPLE – 4.18

My vote goes for you staying, no matter what username you use in the future. :ok

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December To be fair Zlatan you are no different to any other Italian man I have met in the past; very dramatic. I'm thinking it must be ingrained in the Italian culture! You just need to tone it down on here and not get involved in anything personal :).

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Although I hate the entire team, I'm taking Inter right now! Montolivo will be out for Fiorentina, while Maicon and Sneijder are back for Inter. Ranieri looses Zanetti for booking and Chivu for injury.

I don't think Inter can afford a defeat or a draw. Many people have rested for the CL game. Any other result besides Inter's victory in this game should be considered as surprising. I don't think Fiorentina has solved problems with Delio Rossi. Some improvements have been made but the team remains more or less the same. Without Montolivo ( I think destined to Inter), I really see no game construction in Fiorentina. They are going to suffer Inter's centerfield.This will surely not be an easy game for Inter, it's just a MUST WIN situation. I think the price will go down. INTER TO WIN @ 1.93 (totosi) stake 7/10

Hi everyone… I’m apologizing everyday to the administrators of the forum and especially to Mr.Paul Ross. Up to know they haven’t decided to forgive me for my uncivil behavior displayed last week.I really hope that they can accept my sincere apologies. And honestly I really hope that the members of the forum could give me a hand for me to be re-admitted. Again, my apologies to the staff of punters lounge, to the administrators and really from the bottom of my heart to Mr. Paul Ross. I hope he can find the courage and humanity to forgive my actions. I don’t know if this post will be taken off or not; probably it will last for very little time. I hope as many people possible will be able to look at it. I’m not an arrogant person, but actually very open hearted. My problem is my bad temper. I promise to keep my arrogance, attitude aside and respect the staff and all whom might have been offended by my actions. I’m sorry.

TOTAL MULTIPLE – 4.18

welcome back:ok hope you can stay around this time but like the other members been saying...just tone it down alittle bit...i think on this forum its very easy to lose your temper and get angry about other peoples opinions on games or even when they lose a bet from your tip. In the end of the day i would perfer a tipster/member on here posting infomation to help or advice people and thats all good....alot of people just look and do nothing keep up the good info and tips my friend:ok

SIENA - GENOA

This is one of the most difficult matches to predict in serie A this week. My scale is pending torwards backing up Genoa, considering the past encounters between the two teams and most of all because Malesani, Genoa coach is at his last opportunity to save his bench. If he were to loose this game the chances of getting kicked out are close to 100%.

The last times the two teams faced each other.... Played 5, Siena 0, Genoa 3, Drawn 2 Round 31, 28-Mar-2010 at Siena : Siena vs Genoa 0 - 0 Round 12, 08-Nov-2009 at Genoa : Genoa vs Siena 4 - 2 Round 26, 01-Mar-2009 at Siena : Siena vs Genoa 0 - 0 Round 7, 19-Oct-2008 at Genoa : Genoa vs Siena 1 - 0 Round 34, 20-Apr-2008 at Siena : Siena vs Genoa 0 - 1

If we were to examine the recent results, looks like that the trend is UNDER. At the current moment I would confirm that trend due to the fact that it's actually hard to score on Siena: expecially when they are playing home. Kaladze, central defender is booked for Genoa and will not play, along with Bovo (central d.), Antonelli (left back), Birsa (playmaker) and Kucka (central c.). Only Kaladze took part in the last game. Siena is complete. Siena tied 1 and lost 3 in their last 4 games, while Genoa's record is not more encouraging, 3 loses 1 victory. I really look forward into backing Genoa offered @ 3.20 (totosì) just for a matter of motivations and urgency, but considering the above said I'm going to bet on UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.70. This bet should represent stability. Both teams are scared to lose.

SIENA - GENOA UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.70 (totosì) stake 6/10 For who has courage to sell, try GENOA TO WIN @ 3.20 totosi

ATALANTA - CATANIA

Again another UNDER 2.5 goals match; at least in appearance, but indeed very delicate. Atalanta is one of the few teams that haven't lost a home game yet. Looking at the recent results, Atalanta is coming from 3 consecutive draws, while Catania from 2 loses 1 win. These two teams express their potential when playing home. Catania is an exceptionally bad visiting team. Scheltto will be a fundamental element for Atalanta. He is back from booking. Lucchini, central defender, is out for booking on the Atalanta side, while for Catania, everyone seems to be available. I think it's time that Atalanta wins so I would direct my prediction torwards favoring them for this match. The price is absolutely interesting. I was also considering that Atalanta's solidity is represented by the fact that everyone plays for Denis, the only offensive terminal. With this I'm saying that as soon as Atalanta score on Catania, the game could be considered finished because Atalanta will lock the players in defense.

ATALANTA TO WIN @ 2.00 (totosì)/ stake 6/10

CAGLIARI- PARMA

Another UNDER 2.5 goals match. Not to many goals in Seria A lately. I was examining the record between the two teams. Cagliari's home record consists of 1 vicotry, 4 ties and 1 lost. Parma's away record is of 1 vicotry and 5 loses with ZERO tied games. The two teams are complete. Only Nenè will not play for Cagliari. The chances of a low scoring game are very high. Naingolan is back for Cagliari. He should give a lot of balance and wisdom to Cagliari's centerfield together with Biondini and Conti. Parma looks a lot more solid with Galloppa, Marrone and Valliani finally playing together in the middle. I see a very tight match with above average fouls by both teams. These are the classic Serie A matches where the teams play an attentive game. Ibarbo, Cagliari forward impressed me a lot last week. I'm also expecting a lot from Cossu, which seems to be only the shadow of the wonderful player we have seen last year.

CAGLIARI- PARMA UNDER 2.5 GOALS @ 1.70 (totosì)/ stake 6/10 Cagliari to win @ 2.00 (totosì)/ stake 4/10

PALERMO - CESENA

Against Juventus, Cesena didn't really play football. At the end of the game, stats showed that Cesena only kicked in goal once, with 1 corner and 31% ball possesion. Although I must admit that they were playing against Juventus, the outcome shouldn't be different against Palermo, a team that managed to win all home games. Migliaccio (defensive centerfielder) will be the only absent for Palermo, while for Cesena, expert goal-tender Antonioli is out for booking together with central defender Lauro.

PROBABLE LINE-UPS...

PALERMO: Benussi, Pisano, Silvestre, Munoz, Balzaretti, Acquah, Bacinovic, E.Barreto, Ilicic, Pinilla, Miccoli. CESENA: Ravaglia, Comotto, Von Bergen, Rodriguez, Ricci, Ceccarelli, Guana, Parolo, Djokovic, Bogdani, Mutu.

I would also like everyone to note that Candreva, Eder, Martinez and Ghezzal, Cesena's best players, due to poor physical conditions will start from the bench. Against Cesena we have no choice but to back up Palermo for their 7th. consecutive home win.

PALERMO to win @ 1.60 (totosi) / stake 6/10

LECCE - LAZIO

Lecce never won a home game since the beginning of the season; Lazio never lost away from the beginning of the season. This is the reason why the game is exceptionally uncertain to predict. Add that Lecce has a new coach, Serse Cosmi, then things become impossible. I was looking at the line-ups and I see that Di Michele (forward) who has been out since the beginning of the season is finally back for Lecce, while Dias is always missing in the middle of Lazio's defense. What shocked me the most in the last encounters, although results just didn't come, are two Lecce players: Cuadrado & Muriel. I'm pretty sure that these gifted youngsters will leave a mark in this game. For all the above made considerations I'm directed into betting on home team to score. What shocked me the most is the price....1.50 (totosi)!

LECCE - LAZIO home team to score @ 1.50 (totosì) / stake 8/10

For the sake of not going only for one game, I do find some likeable games this weekend. Inter on those odds are a gift in my opinion, they do have CL game, but not important as they are first in group already. Bounce back game for Inter and a comfortable win is the best bet for extremely good odds. Agree with predeccesor about Lazio bet, they have all the attributes to win it, odds are not the best, but still for taking. Palermo odds are bad, but anything apart from home win would be surprise here. Ilicic finding his form, Miccoli also on way back, Renzo Barbera hard place to play. -0.75 available at odds around 1.9 might be a good shout. Udinese should also win it again Chievo but hcp and odds are bad, suggested bet is a live one, when odds or hcp change on presumably Palermo level.
to the writeups: Inter -0.5 @ 1.92 sbo I still believe this is the best bet of this weekend. Inter in situation that they must win it. They have the team to do so, but also lots of missings, but in this case depth of the Inter team come into question. Fiore misses Montolivo, but his motivation is questionable due to not want to sign new contract. Inter to win my call here Palermo -0.75 @ 1.82 Cesena did win two, but they are still bad team, compared to Palermo, who as already said, Ilicic is showing form that can take him to Chelsea, Miccoli getting better, and i think misses of Hernandez and Zahavi wont be noticed. Might be that missing of Migliacio would be the biggest miss as he is the motor in the middle. Still technically and tactically Palermo is far more gifted as Cesena team. I believe in easy home win. Lazio game for now no bet - waiting for Klose news.ž Siena - Genoa I thought about over here, as Genoa miss out on Kaladze and Dainelli, while also two other defenders could be out (Antonelli and Bovo). over 2 paid good, some 1.8, but leaving this one alone. Siena very well organized team, while Genoa team that can play really hot-cold. no bet

to the writeups: Inter -0.5 @ 1.92 sbo I still believe this is the best bet of this weekend. Inter in situation that they must win it. They have the team to do so, but also lots of missings, but in this case depth of the Inter team come into question. Fiore misses Montolivo, but his motivation is questionable due to not want to sign new contract. Inter to win my call here Palermo -0.75 @ 1.82 Cesena did win two, but they are still bad team, compared to Palermo, who as already said, Ilicic is showing form that can take him to Chelsea, Miccoli getting better, and i think misses of Hernandez and Zahavi wont be noticed. Might be that missing of Migliacio would be the biggest miss as he is the motor in the middle. Still technically and tactically Palermo is far more gifted as Cesena team. I believe in easy home win. Lazio game for now no bet - waiting for Klose news.ž Siena - Genoa I thought about over here, as Genoa miss out on Kaladze and Dainelli, while also two other defenders could be out (Antonelli and Bovo). over 2 paid good, some 1.8, but leaving this one alone. Siena very well organized team, while Genoa team that can play really hot-cold. no bet
Siena has a lot of chances to win the game, but Malesani is at his last game if Genoa were to obtain a bad result. The fear of loosing will prevail. That's why I was thinking of backing Genoa.