** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Italy - Serie A - 10-13 December

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Udinese vs Chievo Many 0 's in the stats of these teams on scoring or conceding. In last 9 home games Udine has 9 wins and conceded just two goals. 5 games ended 2-0! 7 times scored 2 goals per game, once scored 3 and once 1. In their last 4 games the question Both teams to score had only one answer: NO! This question had same answer on 4 of the last 5 games of Chievo. They haven't scored in last 2 games. But we can see CHievo losing 0-4 to Milan and 1-4 to Siena! 2 or 3 goals is the favorite home result for Udinese and I support this backing this. 2 or 3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Cagliari - Parma star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Reccomend : Total Corners Asian - Over 10 .. ..puo succedere Odds: 1.80 @ Bet365 Cagliari at home: C - Novara 4-5 C - Udinese 6-3 C - Siena 4-3 C - Napoli 7-4 C - Lazio 11-3 C - Bologna 11-6 Parma away: Juventus - Parma 4-1 Fiorentina - Parma 5-5 Napoli - Parma 8-0 Milan - Parma 8-3 Lazio - Parma 7-5 Novara - Parma 1-6 Over/Under 10. in my oppinion the line shall be 10.5 with 10 (exact) giving back the stake, fully why not Over 10 Asian? Lets hope young wing of Parma, Biabiany wil give us some corners. Last season: 22.05.11 Cagliari - Parma 7-6 With regards, Abdelmalik Safin - Russian Football Expert tipping on the World's Best Betting Forum, The Punters Lounge Russian Football 2011/12 Thread on the PL Forum uePCg.png

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Just quickly; Bologna vs Milan - over 2.5 goals 1.91 at William Hill (2 units) Have already touched on this game in a previous post and as team news is as expected, i'll have a go with this bet. Milan are the top scorers in this league and have looked strong in attack over the last month or so. The team should be looking for a convincing win here after the mistakes in the CL in midweek led to public criticism from the manager, on top of that the strikers should be looking to the news that Tevez may be very close to joining as motivation to get even more goals, and I think Pato may be a real threat today. The only concern I have for Milan in midfield where I feel that without the hard working Nocerino they may be a bit defensivly light, with only really Van Bommell who could be classed as a defensive midfielder. Arguably Bologna's best players in Ramirez, Diamanti and perhaps Kone all operate in the middle of the park and I think they may find a bit of space to exploit and hopefully for this bet they can put the ball in the net once or twice. :hope

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December

Event Novara - Napoli
Selection Napoli
Strength 10/10
Date 11/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Totesport @ 1.91
Reasoning After getting the qualification for the next stage of Champions League, is ready to back in Serie A and they want to achieve the third consecutive win in all competitions. Novara already defeated Milan in his turf field but Napoli also showed they are good in turf fields, when they defeated Elfsborg last season, counting for Europa League. Napoli maybe affected by the last game at Villarreal, with their fit levels not being at their best, but the high morale will be bigger than any lack of fitness. I also think that the quick forwards of Napoli, with Hamzik, pandev and Lavezzi, will put in real problems the slow defence of Novara, specially Lodi.

6pts - Udinese vs Chievo - Udinese to Win @ 1.53 [Coral] 3pts - Antonio di Natale Anytime Goalscorer and Udinese to win - 2.00 [skybet] Udinese have won all six of their home matches in Serie A this season, with di Natale scoring in all of them. Udinese have kept clean sheets in their last three matches home and away across all competitions, and I expect them to keep that trend going and also to build on their 1-0 win away to Inter in their last match against a Chievo side who haven't scored in their last two matches and conceded four in their last away match. Chievo have kept just two clean sheets in 17 matches away from home in Serie A this calendar year, and Udinese have conceded just one goal at home in the league this season.
Great shout on di Natale mate, cheers.

CAGLIARI- PARMA

Another UNDER 2.5 goals match. Not to many goals in Seria A lately. I was examining the record between the two teams. Cagliari's home record consists of 1 vicotry, 4 ties and 1 lost. Parma's away record is of 1 vicotry and 5 loses with ZERO tied . The two teams are complete. Only Nenè will not play for Cagliari. The chances of a low scoring game are very high. Naingolan is back for Cagliari. He should give a lot of balance and wisdom to Cagliari's centerfield together with Biondini and Conti. Parma looks a lot more solid with Galloppa, Marrone and Valliani finally playing together in the middle. I see a very tight match with above average fouls by both teams. These are the classic Serie A matches where the teams play an attentive game. Ibarbo, Cagliari forward impressed me a lot last week. I'm also expecting a lot from Cossu, which seems to be only the shadow of the wonderful player we have seen last year.

CAGLIARI- PARMA UNDER 2.5 GOALS @ 1.70 (totosì)/ stake 6/10 Cagliari to win @ 2.00 (totosì)/ stake 4/10

:nana CASH

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December I'm in agreement with those who like Napoli tonight. Although there is potential for CL hangover there is nothing in the immediate future for them to worry about. I do think a couple of changes will be made though. Dossena should come in for Zuniga and it is also rumoured that a Hamsik-Dzemali CM may be on show. Napoli usually like to play with a destroyer in CM so it would be a little unusual to rest both Gargano and Inler. Pandev would then slot in up front with Lavezzi and Cavani. Napoli would hope these changes will not effect the match as a whole - they should be expecting a win. I haven't watched too much of Novara this season but they do have a tendency to play relatively open matches which would favour Napoli. They've been defending very well recently and if that continues they look good for a win. 1.8 is perhaps a bit slim, but anything above is good IMO.

Just quickly; Bologna vs Milan - over 2.5 goals 1.91 at William Hill (2 units) Have already touched on this game in a previous post and as team news is as expected, i'll have a go with this bet. Milan are the top scorers in this league and have looked strong in attack over the last month or so. The team should be looking for a convincing win here after the mistakes in the CL in midweek led to public criticism from the manager, on top of that the strikers should be looking to the news that Tevez may be very close to joining as motivation to get even more goals, and I think Pato may be a real threat today. The only concern I have for Milan in midfield where I feel that without the hard working Nocerino they may be a bit defensivly light, with only really Van Bommell who could be classed as a defensive midfielder. Arguably Bologna's best players in Ramirez, Diamanti and perhaps Kone all operate in the middle of the park and I think they may find a bit of space to exploit and hopefully for this bet they can put the ball in the net once or twice. :hope
great write up on this mate, i took this in a double with udinese home win keep it up :ok

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December NOVARA v NAPOLI away win @ 1.83 paddypower After last weeks defeat to Lazio, Novara coach admited they took a wrong approach to the game, trying to defend and keep it tight for 90 minutes. He promised to attack against 'big teams' and have a go at Napoli tonight. In my opinion this can only suit the visitors who themselves play attacking football. Napoli are undefeated in they're last 5 games (W,D,D,W,W) scoring 12 goals and conceding 7. They beat Lecce 4-2 at home last weekend, and then secured CL knock-out stage with a tidy 0:2 win over Villarreal.. Given they're ambition to play in europe and challenge for the Scudetto this year, this should be a game where they take all 3 points. They are currently 10 points behind Udinese who went top today with a win over Chievo. With no fresh injuries, and with the week they've had i expect Napoli to take all 3 points here tonight ;)

Novara vs Napoli - Napoli to win 1.95 at Boyle Sports (3 units) :\ Bologna vs Milan - over 2.5 goals 1.91 at William Hill (2 units) :ok
Another mixed day in Serie A, -1.2 units for the week now. Don't now what Mazzari is thinking with his constant changes and tweaks to the team, they really missed Inler & Gargano in the middle, where Hamsik was wasted. Pandev was anonymous in the second half, and it was a strange one to take Cavani off so early in the game. Still will look to turn a profit tomorrow in taking; Roma vs Juve – Juve to win 2.10 at betfred (2.5 units) I’m also going to be on the Juve win tomorrow night, to be honest I think Juve could rack up any score they want, so certainly potential on the handicaps as well, however as the outright odds are decent I won’t be too greedy and will stick with this. Ultravires has already done a brilliant write up on this game / bet so haven’t got too much else to add. Roma’s defence is in a complete mess at the moment with Juan suspended and injuries to Cassetti, Kjaer and Burdisso, meaning that the only centre back options for this match are De Rossi and Heinze. The fact that this is a new pairing is worry enough, but added to fact that De Rossi is not a natural defender and Heinze is ridiculously slow it really doesn’t look good for Roma. Juve play great attacking football, with constant movement, quick passing, late runs and with no co-ordination between the two and very little speed they might be chasing shadows all evening. They also have issues at full back with Perotta, Angel and Taddai all with slight niggles if Gazzetta is to be believed. Oh and Gago, their most defensive midfielder is also out following a red card picked up against Fiorentina last weekend. Also Luis Enrique also wants them to play a high pressure game, defending from the front and this will be vital against a team like Juve who love to keep hold of the ball, however I can’t really see Totti or Lamela working too hard to win possession of defenders or deep lying Pirlo / Vidal and its likely to just be wave after wave of Juve pressure. As for Juve, the only issue for them is the loss of Vucinic, but I don’t actually think this is too much of a loss for this match as player likely to come in for him (Estigarribia) is more mobile and another whose runs could upset the Roma defence. :hope

Goodmorning everyone, This hasn't been a drastically bad week, but again it hasn't been a perfect one. My weekend predictions.. SIENA - GENOA UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.70 (totosì) OK CAGLIARI- PARMA UNDER 2.5 GOALS @ 1.70 (totosì) OK LECCE - LAZIO home team to score @ 1.50 (totosì) OK INTER-FIORENTINA - INTER TO WIN @ 1.93 (totosi) OK

CAN'T BELIEVE I MESSED UP WHAT WERE TO BE THE EASIEST GAMES... MILAN TIED WITH BOLOGNA NAPOLI TIED WITH NOVARA PALERMO INCREDIBLY LOST TO CESENA I HAVE ONE CERTAINTY TODAY.... ROMA - JUVENTUS JUVE TO WIN @ 2.10 (TOTOSI') I don't want to write a book about this game but there are important aspects that I would take into consideration.... N.1 Rome players want to get rid of Luis Enrique. This feeling is widely spread in the Rome lockers, and has been due to the fact that Totti is always benched. Totti has an incredible power, the one of taking decisions, and at the current moment Rome coach is thumbs down! N.2 Rome will be without: Gago ( played last games) - centerfield------booking Juan (played last games) - central defender------booking Bojan (played last games) - forward-----booking Burdisso (frequently present) - central defender----injured Kjaer ( not frequently used) - central defender-----injured Pizzarro - strangely sitting in tribune Last injuries: Cassetti which L.Enrique was thinking of using from the beginning of the game has 15% chances of playing and will most probably be out for tonights' game. Rome's starting 11 will be:

STEKELENBURG ROSI DE ROSSI HEINZE TADDEI PERROTTA VIVIANI PJANIC TOTTI LAMELA OSVALDO

Of these players, DE ROSSI is playing as a central defender while he always plays as centerfielder. His POSITION in that role was already experimented a few times under Ranieri and Del Neri, ex Rome coaches, and the results were really bad. Taddei is playing as a left back, when his role is right wing centerfielder. Viviavi and Rosi are unexperienced and very young players. I don't know why L.Enrique is proposing them in this game. Viviani is an offensive centerfielder. No valid bench players available for Rome. How is Heinze going to take care of Matri? What worries me the most for Rome is that the coach is preparing this game with an ultra-offensive team. This is pure suicide against Juventus.

Buffon Lichtsteiner Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Pepe Matri Estigarribia Conte is playing with a 4-5-1 with Matri alone in the front due to the injury that occured to Vucinic last week. I think we are going to see an extremely attentive Juve, that conceeds very little and will capitalize every opportunity given to them. Pirlo & Marchisio again together in the middle with Vidal and Pepe, defense complete, Quagliarella, Del Piero, Giaccherini ready to switch for Estigarribia and Vidal.
THERE ARE NO CHANCES THAT ROME CAN WIN Although I was thinking of betting on Draw or Juvenuts, considering the price and how L.Enrique designed the team for this game, I can't go against Juve where game mechanisms have been assimilated by all players. Roma on the other hand still seems to be "IN CONSTRUCTION", in which many people think to be L.Enrique's last game as Roma coach. JUVE TO WIN @ 2.10 totosi' stake 10/10

Goodmorning everyone' date=

This hasn't been a drastically bad week, but again it hasn't been a perfect one.

My weekend predictions..

SIENA - GENOA UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.70 (totosì) OK CAGLIARI- PARMA UNDER 2.5 GOALS @ 1.70 (totosì) OK LECCE - LAZIO home team to score @ 1.50 (totosì) OK INTER-FIORENTINA - INTER TO WIN @ 1.93 (totosi) OK

CAN'T BELIEVE I MESSED UP WHAT WERE TO BE THE EASIEST GAMES...

MILAN TIED WITH BOLOGNA NAPOLI TIED WITH NOVARA PALERMO INCREDIBLY LOST TO CESENA

I HAVE ONE CERTAINTY TODAY....

ROMA - JUVENTUS JUVE TO WIN @ 2.10 (TOTOSI')

I don't want to write a book about this game but there are important aspects that I would take into consideration....

N.1

Rome players want to get rid of Luis Enrique. This feeling is widely spread in the Rome lockers, and has been due to the fact that Totti is always benched. Totti has an incredible power, the one of taking decisions, and at the current moment Rome coach is thumbs down!

N.2

Rome will be without:

Gago ( played last games) - centerfield------booking Juan (played last games) - central defender------booking Bojan (played last games) - forward-----booking Burdisso (frequently present) - central defender----injured Kjaer ( not frequently used) - central defender-----injured Pizzarro - strangely sitting in tribune

Last injuries:

Cassetti which L.Enrique was thinking of using from the beginning of the game has 15% chances of playing and will most probably be out for tonights' game.

Rome's starting 11 will be:

STEKELENBURG ROSI DE ROSSI HEINZE TADDEI

PERROTTA VIVIANI PJANIC TOTTI LAMELA OSVALDO

Of these players, DE ROSSI is playing as a central defender while he always plays as centerfielder. His POSITION in that role was already experimented a few times under Ranieri and Del Neri, ex Rome coaches, and the results were really bad.

Taddei is playing as a left back, when his role is right wing centerfielder.

Viviavi and Rosi are unexperienced and very young players. I don't know why L.Enrique is proposing them in this game. Viviani is an offensive centerfielder. No valid bench players available for Rome. How is Heinze going to take care of Matri?

What worries me the most for Rome is that the coach is preparing this game with an ultra-offensive team. This is pure suicide against Juventus.

Conte is playing with a 4-5-1 with Matri alone in the front due to the injury that occured to Vucinic last week.

I think we are going to see an extremely attentive Juve, that conceeds very little and will capitalize every opportunity given to them.

Pirlo & Marchisio again together in the middle with Vidal and Pepe, defense complete, Quagliarella, Del Piero, Giaccherini ready to switch for Estigarribia and Vidal.

THERE ARE NO CHANCES THAT ROME CAN WIN

Although I was thinking of betting on Draw or Juvenuts, considering the price and how L.Enrique designed the team for this game, I can't go against Juve where game mechanisms have been assimilated by all players. Roma on the other hand still seems to be

"IN CONSTRUCTION", in which many people think to be L.Enrique's last game as Roma coach.

JUVE TO WIN @ 2.10 totosi' stake 10/10

I was thinking of doing Both teams to score , i understand what your saying but roma at home still have alot of firepower..even if juve win i think roma could atleast score a goal..surely? great write ups btw...keep up good work :D

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December I'm scared that Totti-Osvaldo-Lamela won't score...Lamela was in doubt till this morning where he recovred from gastro-intestinal problems.... I see the game at centerfield, and Roma doesn't say anything to me: Pjanic that is not really a centerfielder, Viviani at his first games, Perrotta (age & condition!), is there somewhere where Rome is better than Juventus?? I also think that Conte will not make the same mistake he made with Napoli. I see an aggressive Juve from the beginning.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Well it seems that there are great arguments from all of you for a clear Juve victory. And I am on board definitely. I am just wondering why, when it seems this clear, that the AW is priced at around evens? Does the home advantage way this heavy? Or is there a risk of a draw? I am just considering to go heavy here and bounce back after Napoli, Milan and Palermo choked but fear that evens is too good to be true. I appreciate all your great write ups for sure.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December How can L.Enrique be so stupid to throw in a player like Viviani, 19 years old, first game in serie A, against Pirlo, that won a f.....n world cup, 2 champions league, multiple titles in serie A?? Wouldn't it have been more logical to make someone like Simplicio play and stick him up against Pirlo? D.De Rossi in the middle together with an already precarious Heinze. An already unstable defense replaced with a experimental one. Together with Roma's numerous injuries, we must add L.Enrique's stupidity in trying to impose his game against the wrong team and without his players! Football is not 100% logical, but any result different from Juve's win will be a shocker for me.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Guys, Juventus Vs Roma (Team with 4 Red card and many injuries for main players ) why the handicap from last week was 0.5 now drop to 0.25 !!! anything wrong or anyone have news for juventus lineup ? is juventus also puting beginer to play this game ?

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December I don't think there is any big news. It seems settled that Estigarribia will play on the left of Matri. Other than that I can't find any team news that would affect the odds in this way. I guess it is just a general shortening on Roma. I don't understand it, but it's good for those who haven't already gone in. There is some serious value in Juve at that price.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Roma vs Juventus I do not care why these odds are going down. I wanted to of 2 or 3 goals, but I fear of a low scoring match. Besides, I have the possibility of taking Juve -0.25 Ah which is a good bet that protects you half stake in case of a draw.Luis Enrique plays his job tonight and I think Roma needs a new coach. Juve with Pirlo back in the squad with Marchisio and Matri in great form can win. Roma without Borini, Burdisso, Cassetti and Kjaer injured, plus without Juan, Gago and Bojan. Juve wants the title so goes for the win here. away -0.25 AH @ 1.99 with 188bet

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Roma - Juventus: Juventus @ 2.30 (Victor Chandler) 10/10 Roma's form is quite poor in the last 8 matches (3-0-5) including 2 consecutive defeats where they failed to score. Overall Roma has been inconsistent this season. Juventus' form in the last 8 is very strong (5-3-0) and they are undefeated in away matches (3-3-0). Juventus hasn't lost to Roma in Rome in the last 6 encounters (5-1-0). Juventus should get the win here and move into 1st place.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Best on Roma Last game Red Card and Thier injuries problem,seems they really dint have more then 4 main squad player tonight , so if juventus on full squad i really cant see any point roma could win or even have the chance to draw with juventus ... further news that i have is Juventus coach tonight was challenging Totti because of year 2004 roma win juve 4-0 and totti show hand to juventus !!! Juventus coach want revenge that what thw news write !!!

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December roma - juve Lot has been written about this game already, i also made my feelings known. And still despite all the opposite thoughts i believe this one can go either way. Juve despite all, not the untouchalbe team that could win all games easily...so i as i said i wrote it already...i going for goals tonight. Roma scoreless in last two but i still remember goaliada againt Milan, i expect similat here, even more as 1. shaky defence for Roma 2. mixed midf. with Viviani 3. 4 offensive minded players at Roma