France - Ligue 1 - 18-20 November

Friday 18 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Olympique Lyonnais v Stade Rennais (19:00 GMT) 1.87 3.5 5.2 101.28 %
maximize.gif Toulouse FC v Lille OSC (19:00 GMT) 3.3 3.2 2.54 100.92 %
Saturday 19 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AC Ajaccio v SM Caen (18:00 GMT) 3.1 3.1 2.66 102.11 %
maximize.gif Dijon FCO v Girondins de Bordeaux (18:00 GMT) 3.4 3.1 2.52 101.35 %
maximize.gif Evian TG v FC Lorient (18:00 GMT) 2.82 3.1 2.92 101.97 %
maximize.gif OGC Nice v Saint-Étienne (18:00 GMT) 2.48 3.1 3.45 101.57 %
maximize.gif Montpellier HSC v Olympique Marseille (20:00 GMT) 2.92 3.1 2.86 101.47 %
Sunday 20 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Stade Brestois 29 v Sochaux-Montbéliard (16:00 GMT) 2.3 3.1 3.75 102.40 %
maximize.gif Valenciennes FC v AJ Auxerre (16:00 GMT) 2.25 3.2 3.9 101.34 %
maximize.gif Paris Saint-Germain v AS Nancy (20:00 GMT) 1.33 5.5 13 100.87 %

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 18-20 November I will be frank and say Ligue 1 has been a gamblers dream this season.Its been so unreal its even confusing the bookkies who dont know whjat to expect anymore.With all the draws and Under 2.5 results looks like this season is about goals and wins. What I like best about Ligue 1 is that home teams never dispappoint unless if its Ajaccio ,Bordeaux and Dijon. I expect the trend to continue hence +1 on Toulouse looks really intersting.Cant see Lille winning this game.Toulouse are difficult to break down but hardly the most enterprisng team.I expect a draw but I will look elsewhere. Caen at 1.66 to beat Ajaccio looks good on the eye.I know it goes aginst my home theory but Ajaccio are so bad they even lost at home to Bordeaux. Caen had a flying start and have slowed down in recent weeks but I can still see them put a numver past this Ajaccio side.I hope the break can bring Caen much needed impetus to get all 3 points. I also fancy Valenciennes to beat Auxerre although the draw threat always exists in a game involving Auxerre.Stade Brest should also beat a plucky Sochaux and I also expect Marsielle to come unstuck at Montpellier but I can shake the feeling of a draw. Lyon should be at most 1.7 so 1.87 to beat a plucky Rennes is a gift.Rennes will make it difficult but Lyon have the tools to get the win. I have made quite a lot onthe Both Teams to Score market as Bookies still have last seasons hangover with reagrds to goals in this league. I see potential Both teams to score in the Valenciennes vs Auxerre match, Nice vs St Ettiene, Ajaccio vs Caen and Stade Brest vs Sochaux match

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 18-20 November I'm going to come back into the Ligue 1 fold with one bet for tomorrow ... do have a few more on the radar though. Lyon v Rennes - Lyon -0.5AH @ 1.885 with Pinnacle (5pts) Have to say, I do quite like this bet. Rennes are a terrible mess right now. No doubt they've got some talented players, but it's just not happening for them. Manager Frederic Antonetti has had a wee bit of a bust-up with owner Patrice Le Lay, they are definitely without captain and best defender Kader Mangane, their most influential midfielder Yann Mvila is a serious doubt and their crop of young players look low on confidence. This isn't the best of times for them to be travelling to Lyon. Historically, they have a good record at the Stade Gerland, but Lyon have been in fine fettle this season at home. Only Real Madrid have beaten them and Ajaccio are the only domestic team to have taken a point from them, right at the start of the year. Lisandro Lopez has been out with a long-term injury but he may feature in this one. If he doesn't, Bafe Gomis has been in good form this year, while Yoann Gourcuff has shown signs of his form at Bordeaux now injury is behind him in the hole. Alexandre Lacazette is a bright prospect and should nullify the injury to Michel Bastos, while the defence has looked pretty secure at home. I think they have too much about them for Rennes, who are one of those teams laced with talent but blighted by defensive instability and also inconsistency. An argument could be made against Lyon due to their Champions League engagement on Tuesday, but they know the importance of winning this match, as they can't afford to slip further behind PSG at the top. Considering Rennes' wretched state and Lyon's strength at home, I'm happy to back them at odds that are much higher than they should be, by my calculations.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 18-20 November Sport Football (France) Event Olympique Lyonnais-Stade Rennais Selection Lyon Strength 8/10 Date 18/11/2011 Bookmaker Stan James Price @ 1.86 Reasoning: Going on home team here as i think they will be able to finnaly record a win against Rennes at home as they failed last six times to do that and this match is perfect to boost some confindence for CL game next week.Rennes is nothing special this year they have some mediocre results their team is not so good as last couple of years and should eventually crack here.Lyon is excellent at home and this break should benefit from them and i expect them to bounce back last round defeat to Sochaux.Odds are good i expected little bit less on home team and this bet looks very good in my eyes.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 18-20 November One more for tonight ... Toulouse v Lille - Toulouse +0.25 @ 1.826 with Pinnacle (3pts) Lille, like Lyon, have had their match moved forward 24 hours to accommodate their Champions League match next week. They have to win if they are to harbour ambitions of getting out of the group stages, but I still expect them to be up for this one. However, there are a few elements of their side that worry me at the moment. Eden Hazard hasn't had the best of the seasons by his standards, yet he's still a big players for them, so the news that he probably won't start does weaken them. They are already without a creative player, Benoit Pedretti, who is injured, so their attacking influence is negated somewhat. Toulouse can be a very difficult team to break down, especially at home. Their back four is disciplined and resolute and the only time they've truly been exposed was against PSG, when they lost 3-1 late on. They are without Antoine Devaux in midfield and Etienne Capoue is injured, so they'll rejig a little, but I still think their midfield has got that usual stoical look to it with Moussa Sissoko and Etienne Didot industrious and strong. It's actually further up the pitch where I feel Toulouse might have a good chance. Mirko Basa and Mathieu Debuchy miss out for Lille and that's a big problem for them. David Rozenhal isn't up to the job, for me, and will make mistakes, while Laurant Bonnart's age is catching up with him, so I expect the in-form Franck Tabanou to get plenty of joy down the left-flank. Conceding goals has been a season-long problem for the champions, and I don't think they'll rectify that tonight. They are unbeaten away from home (three wins, three draws), but Toulouse is always a tricky place to go and I expect them to cause Lille problems. One has to be wary of Lille's attacking prowess but they are leaky, and that could certainly play into Tefece's favour here. I wouldn't be offering them up on any sort of plus at this price, so I think there's enough value to have a bet here. And one early one for tomorrow ... Ajaccio v Caen - Caen -0.25AH @ 2.07 with Pinnacle (4pts) There always seems to be one team in Ligue 1 who struggle home and away. Last year it was Arles and the year before it was Grenoble. Ajaccio take that mantle for me this season. They just don't have the budget or the players to compete properly with the majority of the sides in this division. The Stade Francois Coty will become a place which most sides eye up three points, and I think Caen will be no exception, which is why I'm bucking the home trend by taking Caen with some draw cover. The line has come in, so the value on the 0AH line has disappeared, but this offer still falls within my parameters. Caen probably won't pull up too many trees this season but they have enough about them to trouble teams like Ajaccio. Pierre-Alain Frau and Romain Hamouma are the dangermen doing forward, they'll create chances for Kandia Traore and M'baye Niang to take. They play basically with two units, a defensive one marshalled by two sitters and then four players with licence to go forward. They are missing Thomas Heurtaux in defence and Benjamin Nivet in midfield, which does weaken them, but Ajaccio are without their best player, goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa. He's been one man who has shone this season and I do fear that the elderly Thierry Debes will get found out at this level - he'd planned to retire this season had they not won promotion. Anthony Lippini and Fabrice Begeorgi are also missing, so they'll have to restructure defensively. I don't think they have enough right now in almost every area. Frederic Sammaritano and Richard Socrier can on their day nick bits and bobs but Caen can be miserly, and have enough in attack to score. Away win for me, but some draw cover and odds over 2.00 an absolute must.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 18-20 November Lyon> Rennes=over (2.10) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Lyon position 4° points 23 Rennes position 5° points 22 Preview: Lyon: Injured: Vercoutre (goalkeeper 3 / 0), Lopes (goalkeeper 0 / 0), Lovren (defender 10 / 0), Joh.Mensah (defender 1 / 0), Pied (striker 5 / 1), Tafer (striker 0 / 0 ); Suspended: M. Dabo (defender 3 / 0); fall: Lisandro Lopez (forward 4 / 2). Rennes: Injured: Apam (defender 0 / 0), Brahimi (midfielder 2 / 0), Boye (defender 4 / 0), Boukari (striker 7 / 2), Mangane (defender 9 / 2). Lyon has a score in-house w5-d1-l0 goals scored 13 goals against 4 while Rennes has a score out of the house w4-d0-l3 goals scored 13 goals against 10. This is a challenge to figure out which team can approach closer to the leaders. Both teams were at the beginning of the season games with the intent to win the championship but this desire for the moment has gone since the first ranking is 7 and 8 points. I think this is a spectacular game with many goals, including the fact that in the last four head to head matches all ended with the score 1-1. Earlier last season: 1-1 (Lyon at home) and 1-1 (Rennes at home). Rennes has lost 3 home games in a row. Bafetimbi Gomis is the leading scorer for Lyon with his 7 goals. Jires Kembo-Ekoko has made ​​5 to Rennes. :hope:hope:hope

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 18-20 November Lyon 1-2 Rennes - LOSS Toulouse 0-0 Lille - HALF WIN Difficult night for me in France. Lyon looked good going forward but defensively were very naive, and that cost them. I got my luck back on Toulouse, who had keeper Ali Ahamada to thank a penalty save and plenty other blocks. Franck Tabanou did hit the bar for them though. Well done Totti on the Lyon overs :ok

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 18-20 November

Lyon> Rennes=over (2.10) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Lyon position 4° points 23 Rennes position 5° points 22 Preview: Lyon: Injured: Vercoutre (goalkeeper 3 / 0), Lopes (goalkeeper 0 / 0), Lovren (defender 10 / 0), Joh.Mensah (defender 1 / 0), Pied (striker 5 / 1), Tafer (striker 0 / 0 ); Suspended: M. Dabo (defender 3 / 0); fall: Lisandro Lopez (forward 4 / 2). Rennes: Injured: Apam (defender 0 / 0), Brahimi (midfielder 2 / 0), Boye (defender 4 / 0), Boukari (striker 7 / 2), Mangane (defender 9 / 2). Lyon has a score in-house w5-d1-l0 goals scored 13 goals against 4 while Rennes has a score out of the house w4-d0-l3 goals scored 13 goals against 10. This is a challenge to figure out which team can approach closer to the leaders. Both teams were at the beginning of the season games with the intent to win the championship but this desire for the moment has gone since the first ranking is 7 and 8 points. I think this is a spectacular game with many goals, including the fact that in the last four head to head matches all ended with the score 1-1. Earlier last season: 1-1 (Lyon at home) and 1-1 (Rennes at home). Rennes has lost 3 home games in a row. Bafetimbi Gomis is the leading scorer for Lyon with his 7 goals. Jires Kembo-Ekoko has made ​​5 to Rennes. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHH :ok

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 18-20 November Nice v St Etienne - Nice @ 7/5 William Hill Nice are unbeaten in their last 6 at home in the league seeing just 3 goals go past them in that time, its always a good platform to have when trying to pick up points at home. They have only turned two of them games into wins but sooner or later their conversion rate is going to improve and I think that can start with a win against St Etienne.

Nice v St Etienne - Nice @ 7/5 William Hill Nice are unbeaten in their last 6 at home in the league seeing just 3 goals go past them in that time, its always a good platform to have when trying to pick up points at home. They have only turned two of them games into wins but sooner or later their conversion rate is going to improve and I think that can start with a win against St Etienne.
Nice changed their manager this week - assistant Rene Marsiglia has taken over - and they are without key player Anthony Mounier for this one. Strong at home but thought I'd add these two bits of info.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 18-20 November First of all, I confirm that Eric Roy, OGCN's manager, was fired on tuesday the 15th. To bet on this match is so very hard. Just one sure for me tonight. Evian vs Lorient HW AT 2,6 Lorient is comming in Annecy without 6 main players : 2 defenders (Bourillon, Manga), 2 midfielders (Jouffre, COutadeur), 2 forwards (Campbell, Alliadière). Add to that the awfull perdormances of Lorient away from home is just enough for me. On the other hand, Evian is not under the spots but it's a team which always play and don't close the game. They are on a good trend obviously : an away draw in Sochaux and Lille! And a clear home win (3-1) against AJA. Try the handicap for the courageous;)

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 18-20 November Brest> Sochaux= both teams to score (1.83) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Brest position 16° points 12 Sochaux position 11° points 17 Preview: Brest: Injured: Ayité (forward 4 / 0), Kantari (defender 0 / 0), Ferradj (midfielder 0 / 0), Cappone(goalkeeper 1 / 0); fall: Steeve Elana (goalkeeper 12 / 0), Paul Baysse (defender 10 / 0). Sochaux: Injured: D. Perquis (defender 11 / 0), Bakambu (striker 7 / 2), Brechet (defender 0 / 0), Mouyokolo (defender 2 / 0); fall: Modibo Maiga (striker 8 / 4). Brest has a score in the house w1-d5-l0 goals scored 10 goals against 8 while Sochaux has a score out of the house w1-d3-l2 goals scored 8 goals against 13. The Brest in the last 10 games has recorded 8 goals / goals, one football team that plays very open with lots of action taking care not to score the defense. Sochaux in their last 10 games he recorded 8 goals / goals, the team that loves the game just as offensive and defensive. So according to the statistics should be a lot of goals / goals. Earlier last season: 1-1 (Brest at home) and 2-1 (Sochaux at home). Sochaux has not won any of the last 5 away games. Bruno Grougi is the leading scorer for Brest with his 4 goals. Ryad Boudebouz has made ​​5 for Sochaux. :hope:hope:hope

Brest> Sochaux= both teams to score (1.83) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Brest position 16° points 12 Sochaux position 11° points 17 Preview: Brest: Injured: Ayité (forward 4 / 0), Kantari (defender 0 / 0), Ferradj (midfielder 0 / 0), Cappone(goalkeeper 1 / 0); fall: Steeve Elana (goalkeeper 12 / 0), Paul Baysse (defender 10 / 0). Sochaux: Injured: D. Perquis (defender 11 / 0), Bakambu (striker 7 / 2), Brechet (defender 0 / 0), Mouyokolo (defender 2 / 0); fall: Modibo Maiga (striker 8 / 4). Brest has a score in the house w1-d5-l0 goals scored 10 goals against 8 while Sochaux has a score out of the house w1-d3-l2 goals scored 8 goals against 13. The Brest in the last 10 games has recorded 8 goals / goals, one football team that plays very open with lots of action taking care not to score the defense. Sochaux in their last 10 games he recorded 8 goals / goals, the team that loves the game just as offensive and defensive. So according to the statistics should be a lot of goals / goals. Earlier last season: 1-1 (Brest at home) and 2-1 (Sochaux at home). Sochaux has not won any of the last 5 away games. Bruno Grougi is the leading scorer for Brest with his 4 goals. Ryad Boudebouz has made ​​5 for Sochaux. :hope:hope:hope
Hi Totti3, mind to suggest on the asian betting site, what should I bet on your analysis ? Thanks !

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 18-20 November Ajaccio 2-2 Caen :( Ajaccio scored in injury time to bite me on the arse. Summed up my weekend really. Will try my hand with two bets today. Valenciennes v Auxerre - Under 2.25 goals AH @ 1.80 with Pinnacle Statistically, these two teams rank among the more overish sides in Ligue 1, but I'm expecting a fairly tight encounter today at the Stade de la Haineau. VAFC have steadily warmed to their new surroundings this season and look a fairly handy home side. They are, therefore, worthy favourites. However, I look at their side today and I wonder where they may get goals from. Vincent Aboubakar, who has just started to hit form, Gregory Pujol and Matthieu Dossevi are all missing today. I would rank those three as influential players in the final third of the pitch, in particular Pujol, who is their main striker. It'll be left to Mamadou Samassa to lead the line, who is rusty. Auxerre will come here to counter, that I am pretty sure of. They're on a three match losing streak and Laurent Fournier will set his side up not to lose. They are also without a main attacking player in Dennis Oliech, whose pace is so vital to a counter-attacking match. I think they'll probably look to soak up anything Valenciennes throw at them. Delvin Ndinga returns to the midfield, and he's a good buffer, so I expect them to be a lot more solid that they've been in previous weeks. With that in mind, and Valenciennes absentees further up the pitch, I reckon unders is a fair call. PSG v Nancy - PSG -1.5 goals @ 2.09 with Pinnacle It's a testament to PSG that they still sit top despite not really being in tremendous form. They've not really hit top gear for a few weeks now but have still ground out the results. On the road, I treat them still with a bit of trepidation, but at the Parc des Princes, they still hold plenty of potential. Nene, Kevin Gameiro and Javier Pastore are the main men in this one. They all have the ability to make a mockery of Nancy, who I fully expect to play five at the back and invite PSG on to them. Jeremy Menez misses out along with Moussa Sissoko (both suspended) but the retuirn of Blaise Matuidi is key. He allows the more creative players to attack with freedom and that could make a big difference in this match. Pastore is a tremendous talent but he has waned a little since the summer; much depends on his mood. However, Nancy are a poort side. Jean Fernandez hasn't got a lot to play with but on the road especially they look a creaky team. They'll have to open up if PSG take the lead and I suspect, despite having numbers in defence, they will offer up chances to the hosts. Good odds on this line, so I'll strike.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 18-20 November PSG> Nancy = over (1.80) bet365 stake 6 / 10 PSG position 1° points 30 Nancy position 19° points 11 Preview: PSG: Injured: Hoarau (striker 2 / 0), Chantôme (midfielder 9 / 0); Suspended: Moh.Sissoko (midfielder 6 / 1). Nancy: injured: Niculae (striker 9 / 2); fall: Moukandjo (striker 9 / 2). The PSG has a score in house w6-d0-l1 goals scored 13 goals against 5 while Nancy has a score out of the house of w0-d1-l5 goals scored 3 goals against 10. The PSG has had a setback in the field of Bordeaux while maintaining the first position. The technician Kombouaré continues to be still under discussion for a game is not always spectacular and brilliant. The home team has a great attack that can really hurt the poor Nancy. So in the end I expect a game with many goals. Earlier last season: 2-2 (PSG at home) and 2-0 (Nancy, at home). Record this season away from home for Nancy: 0-1-5. In the last 10 games with PSG playing at home, PSG has won 3 times, I have matched 5 and Nancy has won 2. The goal difference is 13-9 in favor of PSG. :hope:hope:hope

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 18-20 November Sport Football (France) Event Brest - Sochaux Selection draw Strength 10/10 Date 20/11/2011 Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 3.25 Reasoning Brest are undefeated at home and a draw specialist, with 1 victory and 5 draw ended games. At the moment they are in a pretty good form for a team of their level with 6 points in the last 5 games and only one defeat. They have this season 9 draw eneded games in total 5 of which were at home. Sochaux on the other side are coming into this game after a 2-1 victory at home against Lyon. and 2 draw ended games before that. I don't think they will lose this one considering their last results. Their away record is 1 3 2 so half of their away matches were draw ended games. I see great value for the draw here.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 18-20 November Sport Football (France) Event Valenciennes - Auxerre Selection draw Strength 10/10 Date 20/11/2011 Bookmaker/Price Victor Chandler @ 3.13 Reasoning Valenciennes are really strong at home as in every season. They have 2 matches won, 3 draw ended ones and 1 defeat. They held Lille and Marseille for a draw at home so the possibility of a defeat in this game is not very probable. Auxerre on the other hand are the team with the most away draw ended games. In 6 away games they drew 4 and lost 2. I think they will again look for a draw in this one as they are slowly recovering after a streak of bad results and they are starting to pick up points. They won 2-0 at home against Toulouse and nopw they will be looking to get another point from this match too. So considering the records of the 2 teams I think the draw has the biggest value here.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 18-20 November PSG - Nancy HW+Clean sheet at 1,9 I don't see an easy macth for Paris like in Parc des Princes. Jean Fernandez, coah of Nancy, comes here to defend clearly and put counter-attacks. But the attack of Nancy is to pore to create a danger for me. No way, Nancy won't score. And Paris will win this game by 1 or 2-0. Valencienne - AJA HW at 2,15 Valencienne at home is solid like the 2 draws against OM and LOSC. Valencienne has just taken a point away at Rennes. It's a courageous team which need points. AJA will miss 3 forwards (Oliech, best scorer, Jemaâ, Sanogo), 2 miedfielders (Cissé, Sidibé) and 1 defender (Coulibaly). Pujol is not ready to comme back. AJA is not a very good traveller, so VA for me with the heart !

Brest> Sochaux= both teams to score (1.83) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Brest position 16° points 12 Sochaux position 11° points 17 Preview: Brest: Injured: Ayité (forward 4 / 0), Kantari (defender 0 / 0), Ferradj (midfielder 0 / 0), Cappone(goalkeeper 1 / 0); fall: Steeve Elana (goalkeeper 12 / 0), Paul Baysse (defender 10 / 0). Sochaux: Injured: D. Perquis (defender 11 / 0), Bakambu (striker 7 / 2), Brechet (defender 0 / 0), Mouyokolo (defender 2 / 0); fall: Modibo Maiga (striker 8 / 4). Brest has a score in the house w1-d5-l0 goals scored 10 goals against 8 while Sochaux has a score out of the house w1-d3-l2 goals scored 8 goals against 13. The Brest in the last 10 games has recorded 8 goals / goals, one football team that plays very open with lots of action taking care not to score the defense. Sochaux in their last 10 games he recorded 8 goals / goals, the team that loves the game just as offensive and defensive. So according to the statistics should be a lot of goals / goals. Earlier last season: 1-1 (Brest at home) and 2-1 (Sochaux at home). Sochaux has not won any of the last 5 away games. Bruno Grougi is the leading scorer for Brest with his 4 goals. Ryad Boudebouz has made ​​5 for Sochaux. :hope:hope:hope
I went for over 2.25 & over 1.75, 0-0 HT now, hopefully the 2nd half will clear. :hope:hope:hope