** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November Germany Bundesliga 2 - 20.11.2011: Greuther Furth - FSV Frankfurt http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/greuther-furth-fsv-frankfurt-806323/#ah;2 Greuther Furth (-1.25) Odds: 2.06 (PinnacleSports) Stake: 5/10 Furth is the team which I follow most closely and I am sure that they will will win today again after two consecutive matches with out a victory. In the first weeks of the season, Furth was extremely strong at home and in each match they created several great goalscoring opportunities. Due to their good counter ability, they almost always covered the handicap as well. But since matchday number 9 they showed a rather bad development. Still they got some victories and did not play bad at all but it was more difficult for them to create opportunities. The reason is simple: their playmaker and the brain of the team, Stephan Fürstner, sustained an injury. Milorad Pekovic was replacing him during the previous months but Pekovic has a bad technical ability and is only a typical defensive minded midfield player who is only good in fighting. Edgar Prib, the other central midfielder of the team, is also very defensive-minded and both - Pekovic and Prib - do not have the best passing play at all. Hence the whole building up of Furth did not work so well anymore. And Furth does dependt a lot on their short passing play since they are the team of the league which is most "lazy" on the pitch (they run the lowest distance on the pitch of all teams). A good example was their home defeat against Braunschweig 3 weeks ago where they were not able to create chances against a defensive minded side because of the fact that their passing play did not work well at all. But now Fürstner will be back and the manager confirmed that he is very fit. The international break was good for him to recover. He is the brain of the team how I already mentioned above and with him, the whole system will work better again. He as the playmaker will provide the highly dangerous strikers Nöthe and Occean with passes, also he will bring the quick wings, Sercan Sararer and Stephan Schröck, into action. About Frankfurt there is not really much to say. To me, they are the worst team of the league. They have big internal problems with their manager. Manager Boysen already sacked his captain Schlicke due to a conflict between them and players do not like his manner how he treats his players. He often does criticise his team in interviews after games and make jokes about them when they showed another bad performance. Howsoever, the whole situation there is a bottomless pit and sooner or later he will be sacked for sure. Their recent results as well as their performances were bad, too, and there is no reason why they should improve today. Also their back four doesnt look good since Boysen sacked captain Schlicke who was their vital defender before. Heitmeier and Gledson in the central defence are slow and error-prone. I really see no chance for Frankfurt to get something from Furth. Bad self-confidence, internal problems, low team quality against a team which will finally be full-strength again. Fürstner is vital for them and you will see that their whole short passing play will work better again. Hence, they should create enough chances to cover the handicap and another good point here is that they have a good conversion of chances which is always a requirement for me when betting on such a massive handicap.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November Yes, good that I striked back after bad start into this weekend. November great in profit again and whole season with ~16% yield. Satisfying situation for me now. FT 4:0 + 4.50 u Furth struggled in the beginning of the match but where clinical when using the first chance to score. But in fact, Furth is the team with the best conversion of chances in this league. Second half was humilation, FSV played in a spiritless way.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November Bochum> Cottbus = 1 (1.87) / under (1.87) Totosì stake 6 / 10 Bochum position 11° points 17 Cottbus position 9° points 18 Preview: Bochum: Injured: Fabian (defender 0 / 0), Berger (midfielder 4 / 0), Freier (midfielder 12 / 1), Vogt (midfielder 5 / 0). Cottbus: Suspended: Ziebig (defender 12 / 0); in doubt: Bittroff (defender 10 / 0), Borner (midfielder 1 / 0), Bittencourt (forward 11 / 2); Injured: Brzenska (defender 2 / 0), Sorensen (forward 6 / 1), Fenin (forward 4 / 0), Rangelov (forward 13 / 7). Bochum has a score in-house w3-d0-l4 goals scored 6 goals against 13 while Cottbus has a score out of the house w3-d2-l2 goals scored 9 goals against 9. Both teams are in mid-table, Bochum won the last 3 consecutive games against 1860 Munich, Aachen, while the Unterhaching Cottbus in the last 3 games has recorded 2 defeats against Greuther Furth, Paderborn 07 and 1 draw against Hansa Rostock. The two teams are not doing a good season, both teams have difficulty in offensive department, having scored 16 goals, respectively, Bochum and Cottbus in 14 games 17 goals in 14 games. The visiting team has gained the best results even if he has not demonstrated superiority concrete. At the end of the absences is seen in the department in defensive or offensive I think the visiting team to a victory for the home team with a few goals. 1 Quote of the sign down on many books. Earlier last season: 1-0 (Bochum at home) and 2-1 (Energies at home). When playing at home, Bochum, has never lost to Energy in the last 3 meetings. Takashi Inui is the leading scorer for Bochum with his 4 goals. Dimitar Rangelov has made ​​7 for Energies. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November Tonight Bochum game probably both team playing tought VS each other , but the TG over 2.5 seems too low for this 2 team , in the other words mean i feel FISHY for ths odds !!! My Stake Will Be Small Try For BOCHUM UNDER 2.5 (3/10) STAKE !!! :cheers :cheers :cheers

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November Bochum could win or not i really not that sure , just suggest skip for this game on handicap , if really want to fun bet on handicap then should try on Bochum -0.75 very small bet !!! if not wrong this game result might be 1-0 or 1-1 :cheers

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November Bochum vs Cottbus Away side played pretty well abroad and collected some importnat points. They have 3 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats away. Bochum played badly in the debut of the season and now have 3 wins and 4 defeats. It is impossible for a team like Bochum to keep on winning and I chose as the fairest result draw. Cannot see Bochum winning here! draw @ 3.89 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November Bochum to win sounds good, I add: Bochum to keep a clean sheet @ 2.62 Ladbrokes (small) Totti already wrote something about Cottbus' problems. Probable starting line-up: Kirschbaum - Schorch, Hünemeier, Roger, Engel - Reimerink, Banovic, Kruska, Adlung - Kronaveter, Müller. That basically means they have to play without a real striker. Those ten field players played 10,2 (avg.) of the 14 games so far and scored only 6 goals. It's not as if they're completely harmless, Kronaveter for example scored in the last two away games vs Rostock & FSV. But he's normally more like a central midfielder with only 3 goals in 21 games for Cottbus. Müller is an attacking midfielder who might play up front because he scored 2 goals against Wolfsburg in a test match 2 weeks ago. But in 61 appearances in the 1. and 2. BL he only scored 4 times. They just don't have a real goal getter. Bochum obviously recovered after they sacked Funkel, 4 wins in the last 6 games. And, more important for this bet, conceded 1 goal in the last 3 games (at 1860). At home they really struggled against Fürth, Paderborn, St. Pauli and E.Frankfurt but those are the top teams of the league (Funkel's home record was a bit misleading as he faced those teams very early) and on a level that Cottbus won't reach tonight. And Maltritz (CB) returning into the team should add further stability.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November

Hey Benny' date=' Cottbus on some sort of handicap worth's trying today ? What's your opinion on today's game ?[/quote'] Hi, Cottbus has very big problems at the moment and Bochum has lately showed a positive tendency. Odds are absolutely correct on matchday market, hence I recommend to skip this one. But I wish you GL.

Bochum vs Cottbus Away side played pretty well abroad and collected some importnat points. They have 3 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats away. Bochum played badly in the debut of the season and now have 3 wins and 4 defeats. It is impossible for a team like Bochum to keep on winning and I chose as the fairest result draw. Cannot see Bochum winning here! draw @ 3.89 with Pinnacle Sports
Nahuya tebea gandon! Again writing 0.20 euro cents previews! I left you alone and not said something writing crap about last Friday russian football matches: CSKA - Rubin Kazan : 1 (Rubin win against CSKA will be very huge surprise for me - "fk you, Rubin won 2-1") ; Zenit - Anzhi : 2-3 goals (I dont believe in the project Anzhi - "Freak, Anzhi got a 0-0 in St Petersburg wonder who believe your SF stories". Furthermore started to enumerate all players of CSKA and Zenit to made your previews get 200 words or what? I lose my nerves really with such patetic guys around here: HALF of the players you put in your previews that are going to play were missing! You want to double your prize money on the contest, huh? Good Luck but next time dont write such nonsense. "It is impossible for a team like Bochum to keep on winning and I chose as the fairest result draw. Cannot see Bochum winning here!." I apologize to all but such guys really not worthy of 70 thanks (for his previews!) or this forum. Go ahead write on the main page previews but dont come and try double prize (200 euro) copying - paste to the PL Forum, unless your writing is good.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November you don't have to apologize kavkaz...i don't like sportxtipster picks also...99% of his picks are draw without any special reason. wrights more or less the same thing on every pick and in the end it's always a draw...when i wrote that on a-league topic i got attacked from everybody else to leave him alone...

you don't have to apologize kavkaz...i don't like sportxtipster picks also...99% of his picks are draw without any special reason. wrights more or less the same thing on every pick and in the end it's always a draw...when i wrote that on a-league topic i got attacked from everybody else to leave him alone...
:lol You play in a 5-4-1 system or what? Choose a tactic for counterattack :ok

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November and the worst thing is that he's gonna win his bet because bochum is very poor and i think we won't see any goals in this game :puke:puke:puke Dabrowski and Federico who are supposed to be the leaders of this team are just horrible today...so many wrong passes. Federico can't get a decent corner in. Like a fuc... retard...every ball in to the 16m area is just to short...i just can't belive this :wall:wall:wall ****... idiot Tae-Se :wall:wall:wall doesn't wan't to give the ball

Hi' date=' Cottbus has very big problems at the moment and Bochum has lately showed a positive tendency. Odds are absolutely correct on matchday market, hence I recommend to skip this one. But I wish you GL.[/quote'] Ahh I didn't take it. So many people were jumping on the Bochum badwagon that I got scared to play Cottbus on handicap :unsure Thx for answering!

Ahh I didn't take it. So many people were jumping on the Bochum badwagon that I got scared to play Cottbus on handicap :unsure Thx for answering!
Well, I must admit that I thought that Bochum would cause much more problems for Cottbus tonight. But Cottbus showed a very good performance in the defence and they were deserved winners tonight.