Germany - Bundesliga - 18-20 November

Friday 18 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FC Kaiserslautern v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (19:30 GMT) 3.2 3.6 2.38 101.04 %
Saturday 19 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FC Köln v 1. FSV Mainz 05 (14:30 GMT) 2.66 3.55 2.86 100.73 %
maximize.gif Borussia Mönchengladbach v Werder Bremen (14:30 GMT) 2.59 3.6 2.98 99.94 %
maximize.gif FC Schalke 04 v 1. FC Nürnberg (14:30 GMT) 1.72 4 5.8 100.38 %
maximize.gif SC Freiburg v Hertha BSC (14:30 GMT) 2.8 3.55 2.7 100.92 %
maximize.gif VfL Wolfsburg v Hannover 96 (14:30 GMT) 2.38 3.6 3.15 101.54 %
maximize.gif FC Bayern München v Borussia Dortmund (17:30 GMT) 1.65 4.3 6 100.53 %
Sunday 20 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif VfB Stuttgart v FC Augsburg (14:30 GMT) 1.44 4.75 8.8 101.65 %
maximize.gif Hamburger SV v 1899 Hoffenheim (16:30 GMT) 2.4 3.5 3.15 101.98 %

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 18-20 November Some statistics about the upcoming games FC Köln - FSV Mainz with a 55% chance win for FSV Mainz and the fact that the team has won 3 of the last 5 games between teams is hard to ignore. but as you can see when FC Köln plays at home, she is winning. 13.02.2011 Bundesliga FC Köln 4 : 2 FSV Mainz 21.09.2010 Bundesliga FSV Mainz 2 : 0 FC Köln 13.03.2010 Bundesliga FSV Mainz 1 : 0 FC Köln 17.10.2009 Bundesliga FC Köln 1 : 0 FSV Mainz 23.09.2008 DFB-Pokal FSV Mainz 3 : 1 FC Köln Forecast: win for FC Köln under 2.5 goals. SC Freiburg - Hertha Berlin statistics say that Hertha has won at 4 out of 5 games between teams(a wining chance of 57%). feeder more, Hertha knows how to win on away matches In contrast to Freiburg that is having a hard time wining at home at here last matches. Forecast: win for Hertha Berlin under 2.5 goals. Borussia Mönchengladbach - Werder Bremen Its going to be an interesting game, none of the teams can afford loosing points when they are that close to each Other. Statistics say that Werder Bremen has a 50% chance of winning this one with a 56% chance to an under 2.5 goals. Forecast: win for Werder Bremen under 2.5 goals. :ok

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 18-20 November Kaiser> Leverkusen =both teams to score(1.72) bet365 stake 5/10 Kaiser position 12° points 13 Leverkusen position 8° points 18 Preview: Kaiser: absent: Sippel (goalkeeper 0 / 0), Amri (midfielder 0 / 0), De Wit (midfielder 7 / 1); injured: Simunek (defender 0 / 0). Leverkusen: Injured: Adler (goalkeeper 0 / 0), Renato Augusto (midfielder 7 / 0), Michael Ortega (midfielder 0 / 0), Karim Bellarabi (striker 2 / 0), Tranquillo Barnetta (midfielder 0 / 0), Balitsch (8 midfielder / 0). The Kaiser has a score in-house w2-d1-l2 goals scored 5 goals against 7 while Leverkusen has a score out of the house w3-d1-l2 goals scored 8 goals against 8. The Kaiser comes from three consecutive draws, while Leverkusen is formed in this period, especially in the defensive department, however, has a greater potential players to the Kaiser. Both teams to score goals and suffer. Meeting with an uncertain outcome. The home team is lower for performance and results. For this reason, I prefer the option to play goal. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 18-20 November I absolutely hate betting on the Bundesliga especially outrights.It is so unpredictable which is a shame when you compare with the 2nd division.Unless you go for Both teams to Score on good weekends or other exotic markets you are bound to make losses. However I cant resist 2 bets this weekend.

away to

looks tasty. I know

isn’t the most reliable team but there are 3 things to consider.

and maybe Hertha to win at

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 18-20 November

are you kidding?? stats for 2011/12: 6 games 3 wins 1 draw 2 losses 2010/11: 17 games 11 wins 2 draws 4 losses 2009/10: 17 games 5 wins 4 draws 8 losses I guess it´s not the stat of a "best team at home" Nevertheless they might win against Mainz, but 1.6 is not a value bet because Mainz were unlucky in some of the past games and I think Mainz is getting better - formwise, winning the last game vs Stuttgart. In contrast in Cologne is a bit of chaos again.. president overath stepped down and so did some others.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 18-20 November Kaiserslautern vs Bayer Blindly you can go under 2.5 goals here. I wanted also! Home side is a solid team, unspectacular, but efficient, meaning that they manage to score goals from nothing, mainly home. No match seen with Bayer this season so I will go talking about them from the stats. what I see is that they are able to score against mid and weaker teams. Don;t have the guts to go straight for a Bayer win, Kaiserlasutern is not easy to be defeated home. I do think will see goals from both sides. So, go for a combination of over 2.5 and under 2.5 ... 2 or 3 goals in the match @ 2.00 with PaddyPower

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 18-20 November I see a net victory at the Alianz Arena for Bayern against B.Dortmund. Subotic will not take part of the game and Dortmund coach is making Santana play in the middle of the defense. Gomez, Ribery and Muller will have lots of fun. Also remember that Bayern is already qualified for the next Champions League Round. I therfore think they will do everything to win this game. Their next Champions game is against Villareal which is already out of the competition. BAYERN TO WIN @ 1.60 (totosi)

Kaiser> Leverkusen =both teams to score(1.72) bet365 stake 5/10 Kaiser position 12° points 13 Leverkusen position 8° points 18 Preview: Kaiser: absent: Sippel (goalkeeper 0 / 0), Amri (midfielder 0 / 0), De Wit (midfielder 7 / 1); injured: Simunek (defender 0 / 0). Leverkusen: Injured: Adler (goalkeeper 0 / 0), Renato Augusto (midfielder 7 / 0), Michael Ortega (midfielder 0 / 0), Karim Bellarabi (striker 2 / 0), Tranquillo Barnetta (midfielder 0 / 0), Balitsch (8 midfielder / 0). The Kaiser has a score in-house w2-d1-l2 goals scored 5 goals against 7 while Leverkusen has a score out of the house w3-d1-l2 goals scored 8 goals against 8. The Kaiser comes from three consecutive draws, while Leverkusen is formed in this period, especially in the defensive department, however, has a greater potential players to the Kaiser. Both teams to score goals and suffer. Meeting with an uncertain outcome. The home team is lower for performance and results. For this reason, I prefer the option to play goal. :hope:hope:hope
No profit :cry

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 18-20 November Bayern Munich - Borussia Dortmund Bayern meets Dortmund as both teams fight to claim the title this year. While Dortmund have been dissapointing in Europe, they have kept pace with Bayern in the league, and a win here would see them close the gap to just 2 points. Last season they did so, but since than Bayern have improved considerably, especially in the defense. At the same time they are scoring goals for fun, and Gomez is at his best in terms of efficiency. Dortmund are also in good scoring mood, having scored in their last 8 Bundesliga game, while recording 14 goals in their last 3 home games. We have a game between 2 of the most prolific teams in Germany, and like always when they play at Bayern goals are expected, 3 minimum. Pick: Over 3 goals @2.23 188bet

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 18-20 November The Bundesliga fixture between FC Köln and Mainz 05, scheduled to kick off at 9:30 am ET, has been called off and will have to be rescheduled for a later date, due to unfortunate events unrelated to football. Match referee Babak Rafati was reportedly discovered in his hotel room after a suicide attempt, according to a report from Sky television in Germany, now confirmed by news.de. Rafati survived, but the league did not feel that it was appropriate to continue with the fixture. Obviously, what's important here is Rafati's health and our thoughts are with his family. Rafati's colleagues were reportedly stunned when they heard the news and found themselves unable to take over and referee the fixture. Fans and stadium staff were apparently not informed of the news in a timely fashion, and fans were being let into the stadium for the match as late as 8:45 am ET, 2:45 pm local time, 45 minutes before the scheduled kickoff.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 18-20 November Bayern> Dortmund =1 (1.66) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Bayern position 1° points 28 Dortmund position 2° points 23 Preview: Bayern: Suspended: Tymoshchuk (midfielder 8 / 0). Dortmund: injured: Subotic (defender 9 / 0); in doubt: Schmelzer (defender 7 / 1). Bayern have a score in house w5-d0-l1 goals scored 23 goals against 1 Dortmund has a score out of the house w2-d2-l2 goals scored 6 goals against 5. Bayern are in good shape both the league and the Champions League. When the home team has five points ahead of Dortmund. Most likely another big shot from the bench as Robben will then take over. Dortmund is the champion of last season, started the tournament so exciting with three defeats out of 12 games and has encountered difficulties in the Champions League. The Dortmund last season won both games. At the end I think that Bayern is favored for this game. Last season, Borussia won both games against Bayern (2-0 home and 3-1 away from home). Borussia has a winning streak of 3 games. Mario Gomez is the leading scorer for Bayern with 13 goals. Robert Lewandowski has made ​​8 for Borussia. :hope:hope:hope

I see a net victory at the Alianz Arena for Bayern against B.Dortmund. Subotic will not take part of the game and Dortmund coach is making Santana play in the middle of the defense. Gomez, Ribery and Muller will have lots of fun. Also remember that Bayern is already qualified for the next Champions League Round. I therfore think they will do everything to win this game. Their next Champions game is against Villareal which is already out of the competition. BAYERN TO WIN @ 1.60 (totosi)
FT: 0-1 I saw most of the second half, and from what I saw, Dortmund deserved to win. I think Bayern got found out a bit today - their defence is not unbeatable, neither is their goalkeeper. Dortmund had the better chances in the second half, even without the goal. Some teams allow Bayern too much time on the ball. Dortmund didn't do this, and their strikers were always harrying the Bayern players when they did have the fall.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 18-20 November Sport Football (Germany) Event HSV - Hoffenheim Selection draw Strength 10/10 Date 20/11/2011 Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 3.60 Reasoning HSV have improved a little lately but they are still not impressive even though they got a 2-2 draw at Leverkusen, they were not spectacular. Hoffenheim lost 2 points at home against Kaiserslautern after drawing 1-1 which makes them eager to recuperate and I think they can get another point from this game as HSV still have no victory this season at home. HSV have scored 8 and conceded 11 in 6 home games, while Hoffenheim scored 8 and conceded 9 in 6 away games. I see this one as a balanced game as Hoffenheim lost away to strong home sides like Koln, Schalke or Stuttgart and HSV are not that level for sure. More than that Hoffenheim didn't get a lot of points cause they played with some strong teams lately and they need to pickup as many as they can from slightly more balanced games like this one.