UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 22nd November

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 22nd November Hello, my first post here. My thoughts are on the B group today. There are some interesting things about them. Firstly, and correct me if I'm wrong, the Moscow match will have ended by the time Trabzonspor - Inter's kick-off. This creates some angles, I think. If Cska wins today, Trabz. will need to win Lille in the 6th match of the group and still hope that Cska will lose to Inter. And still there's the 4 goal difference between Cska and Trabz.. So: is it safe to say that if Cska should win today, Trabzonspor will be quite obligated to try to WIN against Inter today since if drawn, and Cska and Inter will draw in their last match Trabz is out regardless of their own actions in the last match? Again, please correct me if I'm reading all this incorrectly. So: wait for the Moscow match to end. If drawn or won by Lille, I think there is good value in low scores and a draw in Trabzonspor - Inter If won by Cska, a bet on Inter win And, finally, the Moscow match itself. As far as I'm concerned, there are two major factors here. Doumbia out for the home side and the chilly and odd conditions in Moscow. I'm in Helsinki myself and I know I wouldn't wanna get out tonight even for a cigarette on the porch. I think the match is highly drawish from where I stand, and my main bet here is X2, draw or Lille win around 1,60, since I really do not see Cska scoring. Unders also quite valid. Well, this is just chit-chat, feel free to comment on the B group scenarios.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 22nd November CSKA Moscow - Lille over 2.5 @ 2.13 pinnacle CSKA lose one of their main strikers for this game (Doumbia) but do get a couple of attacking players (Honda and Oliseh) back so like them to go forward here. They have the added advantage of playing on their artificial pitch where they have scored goals, both domestically, where they have scored 10 goals in their last 4 games, while also winning 3-0 over Trabzonspor but losing 2-3 to Inter Milan. Lille have conceded in 5 of their last 8 games in Lique 1 while they did lose 2-1 at Inter Milan and drew 1-1 at Trabzonspor. But they have managed to score in their last 6 of 8 Lique 1 games, as well as in these two away matches in the CL, while CSKA have just one clean sheet in their last 6 Russian League games. Furthermore, with these two teams drawing 2-2 at Lille, like both teams to score, and doubt that Lille will be happy with a point as they are 2 poitns behind Lille and Trabzonspor, while CSKA need a win to look to edge ahead of Trabzonspor Lyon - Ajax over 2.5 @ 1.98 pinnacle With a win here, Lyon will go equal with Ajax for second spot in the group, so expect them to be on the offensive early on. They have scored 14 goals in their last 7 home games in Lique 1 while they managed a 2-0 win over Dinamo Zagreb, though they lost 2-0 at home to Real Madrid, this team tends to score goals at home. Like them to score on Ajax who have conceded in 6 of their last 7 games in the Eredivise, while they lost 3-0 at Real Madrid (they did win 2-0 at Dinano Zagreb). Ajax have shown that they can score, as they have scored at least two goals in 4 of their last 5 Eredivise games, and won 4-0 at home, and 2-0 away to Dinamo Zagreb. Lyon have conceded in 7 of their 8 Lique 1 games, so Ajax is likely to score here. While Ajax may be happy with a draw here, can see both teams scoring, and though Lyon needs a win here, and will look for it, Ajax are capable of scoring on the counter against them Man City @ 2.16 pinnacle Man City have been playing well of late and like them to win here. Though they drew 1-1 at home to Napoli, felt like they underestimated Napoli in the reverse fixture, and like them to make amends here. A win here and they tie up second spot and progress in the group, as they have a tough game against Bayern Munich to finish the group games off, so the will be looking to ensure progress with a win here. They have scored 23 goals in their last 6 away games in the EPL and scored a 3-0 win at Villareal. Napoli are two points behind Man City and need a win here if they are to have any chance of progressing through to the next round. However they are not a team that scores goals in bunches, and will probably need to score at least twice to win this game, but doubt that this will happen as Man City can be a side that plays it more defensive if they need to, especially with Mancini knowing and understanding how Napoli play and what is at stake here. Napoli know that Man City are very dangerous going forward so they will probably wait until the second half to venture forward with more purpose, and expect this to suit Man City, who can hit them on the counter. Man City has too much quality for them, and like them to win this game Man Utd - Benfica under 2.5 @ 1.94 pinnacle Both sides are on 8 points in this group, and though Basel are just 3 points behind, both should be confident of progressing even if they draw here. Man Utd have been very good defensively since their mauling by Man City as they have had successive 1-0 wins over Everton, Sunderland and Swansea in the EPL, and they won 2-0 at home to Otelul Galati. Benfica drew 1-1 at Sporting Braga and won 1-0 at Beira Mar in their last two Portuguese League games, while they have won both of their away games in the CL, beating Basel 2-0 and Otelul Galati 1-0. Both sides have shown that they can play well when they need to, and expect each team to show quite a bit of respect of the other, and be hesitant in opening themselves too much in this game. Doubt that there will be many goals scored, so like this to end up being a low scoring game

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 22nd November Ok I finally have it.... OL - AJAX OL to win @1.80 (totosi) OL doesn't often loose home games. I think they will prevail against a modest team which really never showed anything special. Considering that AJAX's players Bulyikin, de Jong, Ooijer, Sigthórsson, Boilesen, Beorrigter e El Hamdaoui are not available, OL's home advantage, and mostly that OL will play all for all this game should not give any surprises. OL should win with more than a goal margin. If Ajax were to be a strong defensive team I would've backed them up, but Ajax's defense is a mess, like all Eredivisie teams. NAPOLI - MAN.CITY NAPOLI TO WIN @3.55 (totosi) I will watch this game at the San Paolo tonight. Got tickets 3 weeks ago. What can I say, there will be 65,000 people present with a paid ticket, and I would presume another 25-30,000 without ticket watching the game. It is hard for everyone to play at the San Paolo. I don't think City has the necessary experience to win these kind of games. I only see it hard for Naples because Mancini is an italian coach, and Italian coaches know how to tie a game. The only way Napoli can win is if they get an early goal. Considering the price, I'm taking Naples counting on the public, which in some cases is the added player. Also I was reflecting on something. Last night Balotelli was with his girl in a bar in Naples. It has been certified that Balotelli has relationships with some Italian mobsters. I wouldn't be surprised if he received money and convinced some other players to play bad. But again, this is just a wild opinion which actually has some sense though..... Trab - Inter Milan - Inter Milan to win @2,50 Already motivated by other members. Nothing to add. Good price for me. TOTAL STAKE 15.97 with 30£ you would be winning almost 500....

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 22nd November CSKA Moscow tonight seems on desperate to win,yes Lille we also same , but Tonight CSKA was on home side , and CSKA at home we must never under estimate them !!!! For this both team desperate to win Fight i will support Home CSKA Moscow -0.25 Handicap (Stake) 6/10 Real Madrid a sure Qualifield team plays again a Sure Out team , Tonight the handicap and Tg over both giving such a high range to let punter have much confident to take them !!! i dont think it will goes so easily !!! i will make a offend on this game .. Dinamo Zagreb +2.5 Handicap (Stake) 3/10 Dinamo Zagreb Under 3.5 (Stake) 3/10 M.City this years was too FORM in every game , Tonight they away VS Napoli a this years seems strong at home team wont make them any HEADACHE !!! M.City -0.5 Handicap (Stake) 8/10 :cheers :cheers :cheers

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 22nd November Otelul vs Basel 1X, Lay Basel It is hard for each team to finish groupstage with 0 points. Basel knows that cant go to the next round, so the draw is very good for Basel. Otelul wont give up, because a win means money. The referee here is Tom Harald Hagen (Norwegian), he is unexperienced so i wait for mistakes or an easy given penalty to home team. I wait a Romanian to tell me more about the atmosphere in Otelul..

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 22nd November

Otelul vs Basel 1X' date= Lay Basel It is hard for each team to finish groupstage with 0 points. Basel knows that cant go to the next round, so the draw is very good for Basel. Otelul wont give up, because a win means money. The referee here is Tom Harald Hagen (Norwegian), he is unexperienced so i wait for mistakes or an easy given penalty to home team. I wait a Romanian to tell me more about the atmosphere in Otelul..
Basel are only 5/1 to progress to knockout stage so tell me why they can't go through to next round? :\

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 22nd November Lyon tonight were on crisis to fight got thier last hope , while Ajax also going to fight to safely proceed to next round , Tonight i see both team wont be playing defensive as both team need to score for points !!!! Lyon Over 2.5 (Stake) 10/10 :cheers :cheers :cheers

Otelul vs Basel 1X' date= Lay Basel It is hard for each team to finish groupstage with 0 points. Basel knows that cant go to the next round, so the draw is very good for Basel. Otelul wont give up, because a win means money. The referee here is Tom Harald Hagen (Norwegian), he is unexperienced so i wait for mistakes or an easy given penalty to home team. I wait a Romanian to tell me more about the atmosphere in Otelul..
I do not remember a referee to award an easy penalty for a Romanian team - club or National. I do remember some penalty cakes given against us easily or games with more extra time than needed to. Otelul will fight, but do not know if they have the know-how to win the game. From all their last games they let the impression that they were unlucky or they could have done more. Since Hagi retired this is the main sensation when we play against a foreign squad, even on youngsters. Do not think will get tonight more than a draw! For me is definitely a game of under 2.5 goals! I have chosen draw as it is first option in this one! Was a huge luck to have over 2.5 goals in the first leg. If you bet over 2.5 goals you will need again a big quantity of luck to win it!

Sport Football (Champions League)
Event Lyon - Ajax
Selection Lyon
Strength 10/10
Date 22/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 1.83
Reasoning Lyon have no ther alternative today then to go for the win and equal Ajax on points before the last round in the group. This would mean that the French team will be almost certenly in the next round, because in the next games Ajax are playing against Real Madrid. Despite their set backs in the last two years, Lyon is still a very good team in Europe, especially when it comes to the games at "Stade de Gerland". The team have only four points so far in four games, but their two defeats were against Real Madrid, so everything is still goind according to the plan, of course if they manage to get a three points today. Lisandro Lopez is 100% ready for this game and it won't be a surprise if Gomis and him starts up front from the beggining of the game. And with Bastos and Gourcuff behind them the team looks really good. Ajax in other hand is playing really bad recently, especially in defence. The team conceded six goals against Utrecht and for tonight they will have some missing, which will effect their play even more.

Hello, my first post here. My thoughts are on the B group today. There are some interesting things about them. Firstly, and correct me if I'm wrong, the Moscow match will have ended by the time Trabzonspor - Inter's kick-off. This creates some angles, I think. If Cska wins today, Trabz. will need to win Lille in the 6th match of the group and still hope that Cska will lose to Inter. And still there's the 4 goal difference between Cska and Trabz.. So: is it safe to say that if Cska should win today, Trabzonspor will be quite obligated to try to WIN against Inter today since if drawn, and Cska and Inter will draw in their last match Trabz is out regardless of their own actions in the last match? Again, please correct me if I'm reading all this incorrectly. So: wait for the Moscow match to end. If drawn or won by Lille, I think there is good value in low scores and a draw in Trabzonspor - Inter If won by Cska, a bet on Inter win And, finally, the Moscow match itself. As far as I'm concerned, there are two major factors here. Doumbia out for the home side and the chilly and odd conditions in Moscow. I'm in Helsinki myself and I know I wouldn't wanna get out tonight even for a cigarette on the porch. I think the match is highly drawish from where I stand, and my main bet here is X2, draw or Lille win around 1,60, since I really do not see Cska scoring. Unders also quite valid. Well, this is just chit-chat, feel free to comment on the B group scenarios.
Welcome, you are an intelligent person!

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 22nd November I have just written a huge write up for the Man city game but computer crashed and it all dissappeared, so angry :@ It was along the lines of me backing Napoli +1 @ 4-5 (coral) This is due to several reason which were covered in lots of detail but to sum up my thoughts- *Napoli should not be underestimated at home on nights like this, they have not really put a foot wrong so far in the Champions League, apart from the loss against Bayern, 3-0 down fighting back to lose 3-2, the 'group of death' appears not to have phased them. *Man City have been average in the Champions League so far and apart from the 3-0 win at a badly depleted Villarreal side they have struggled when against sides which make them play, something which Napoli did in the first leg and then hit them on the counter. *Napoli will play in a similar style as they did the first leg, letting City have alot of the ball then attempting to win it and get into the final third as quickly as possible. With Cavani, Levezzi and Hamsik they have goals on the break. *Mancini needs to get his left and right back choice spot on as in my opinion should he choose Richards as right back then this could prove a mistake because Napoli will look to hit City anytime the full backs advance, leaving space in behind as they did in the first leg. Man city do rely on the full backs to advance whoever they pick but Zabaletta does the defensive side slightly better. Kolarov on the other flank is also likely to wonder down the left side so again the choice in the midfield wide areas will be critical for city to stem any counter attacks. *A draw would be better for city than has been talked about. Napoli are the team under pressure here to get a positive result and ensure they are not out of contention before the final round of matches. If man city get a draw in Naples then the task ahead of them is formidable, but they are on their own patch against a Bayern side that I fully expect to have already wrapped up the group with a big win over a still depleted Villarreal tonight. Yes German teams and especially bayern are known for there never say lose attitude no matter if its a friendly or cup final but if that was the case then a Man city win would be the pick knowing what is at stake. *The fans could play a role. At Villarreal the City fans out sung the 25000 spanish fans at El Madrigal, a small stadium devoid of the atmosphere that will be created tonight. It has been well reported how extreme the home support can be, this will be a test of nerve for city, yes they did it at Old Trafford but this is a different ferocity to what we see in England. I will post a bit later but there's something to think about. good luck all :ok

Basel are only 5/1 to progress to knockout stage so tell me why they can't go through to next round? :\
Benfica is a much better side and can win Otelul last fixture meanwhile Basel hardly winning one point. THe odds dont always say the truth, imo.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 22nd November I like the odds on Galati and Ajax Galati +0,5 @ 2.09 I reckon that Basel will have more possession and problems to make the running. Driving counter-attacks at Old Trafford with only 40% possession and shooting 3 goals is great, but the high art of football is having more of the ball, shooting goals against a deep-lying defense, not allowing counter-attacks. Basel struggled heavily when they had more possession against Benfica at home and if you look at the 2-1 against Galati at home: Basel had 63% possession but took only 6 shots (4 on goal) while Galati took 11 (5 on goal), Basel 'only' won by a late penalty. And the circumstances tonight, I think we don't need to talk about the temperatures, there will only be maybe 200, maybe 400 Basel supporters and all in all just a couple of thousands spectators, a true CL wasteland, will be tough for Basel to play to the maximum. Ajax +0,5 @ 2.15 OL has failed to impress me for a long time. It doesn't matter if you look at their display on the pitch or their CL/Ligue 1 stats, there's just not much that tells me: this team is special. I'm not talking about a time when they suffered from injuries, I'm talking about the last 18 months (CL semi-final vs Bayern). Ligue 1 punters might disagree but I just don't see them as such strong favourites to beat a team like Ajax that has done quite well in the CL. A score like the 0-3 against Real might tell you that Ajax were clearly inferior, truth is that they just didn't take their chances and Real had some wonderful counter-attacks after an early lead (Ajax 12 shots, Real 13 shots). I don't want to say they should've beat Real just that they could compete statistically on such a high level. They finished Zagreb off 6-0 (agg.) and when they met OL three months ago it was a very balanced game (0-0). But now the intentions have completely changed. While OL had only 42% possession back then and were only waiting for counter-attacks, they will have to go for the three points tonight. That will give Ajax the opportunity to adopt a role they commonly don't know from their domestic league and therefore to focus more on their defense. And a defensive-minded Ajax in CL mode should be tough to beat for an OL side that hasn't shown a good form lately, will struggle to reintegrate some key players on time and is under great pressure to win tonight.

Ok I finally have it.... OL - AJAX OL to win @1.80 (totosi) OL doesn't often loose home games. I think they will prevail against a modest team which really never showed anything special. Considering that AJAX's players Bulyikin, de Jong, Ooijer, Sigthórsson, Boilesen, Beorrigter e El Hamdaoui are not available, OL's home advantage, and mostly that OL will play all for all this game should not give any surprises. OL should win with more than a goal margin. If Ajax were to be a strong defensive team I would've backed them up, but Ajax's defense is a mess, like all Eredivisie teams. NAPOLI - MAN.CITY NAPOLI TO WIN @3.55 (totosi) I will watch this game at the San Paolo tonight. Got tickets 3 weeks ago. What can I say, there will be 65,000 people present with a paid ticket, and I would presume another 25-30,000 without ticket watching the game. It is hard for everyone to play at the San Paolo. I don't think City has the necessary experience to win these kind of games. I only see it hard for Naples because Mancini is an italian coach, and Italian coaches know how to tie a game. The only way Napoli can win is if they get an early goal. Considering the price, I'm taking Naples counting on the public, which in some cases is the added player. Also I was reflecting on something. Last night Balotelli was with his girl in a bar in Naples. It has been certified that Balotelli has relationships with some Italian mobsters. I wouldn't be surprised if he received money and convinced some other players to play bad. But again, this is just a wild opinion which actually has some sense though..... Trab - Inter Milan - Inter Milan to win @2,50 Already motivated by other members. Nothing to add. Good price for me. TOTAL STAKE 15.97 with 30£ you would be winning almost 500....
That is one serious leap of faith you are making and IMO it is to this sites detriment that no Admin deemed it necessary to comment on your wild allegations.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 22nd November Olympique Lyon - Ajax: Draw 3,65 @ unibet Many guys underestimate the best teams of Holland (Ajax, PSV, Twente). Ajax plays shitty in the eredivisie, but in the Champions League they play very well. When they played against Lyon at home, it was Ajax who dominated the game. Lyon was only defending and hoping for a counter attack. In the end it ended 0-0, but Ajax was the better side. Against Real Madrid they losed 3-0, but they had some chances, and be honest, which team can win or draw in Bernabeu except Barcelona? Even teams like Man city, Man United, Chelsea, Bayern Munchen, Ac Milan can lose 3-0 or more against Real Madrid in Bernabeu. When Ajax played against Dinamo Zagreb they crushed them like they where little children with 6-0 aggregate. Now, they are going to play away against Lyon. They maybe have some injures, but now it is Lyon who most attack for their last chance to qualificate. Because of that, Ajax can play their game that they love, and in the end I think it will end in a draw with Ajax placing themself to the 8st finales. Good luck

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 22nd November Despite what little I know of Trabzonspor, I just don't trust this Inter team to get the job done. It it such a flat looking line-up. Motta, Cambiasso, Zanetti; Stankovic; Zarate, Milito (which is what I'm reading) is an absolute no go for me. If they played Alvarez in hole and put Pazzini up front I'd be more inclined to back them but probably still wouldn't. DNB is available at a decent price now which seems far better. I'd feel a lot more comfortable backing Bayern on a handicap to be honest.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 22nd November United vs. Benfica - I can see another 1-0 win for United - both teams are relatively comfortable on 8 points each and United (attacking wise) have not been in great form since the 6-1 loss to City - defence has been the emphasis (classic argument that strikers win games, defences win trophies) and Fergie will be happy with another 1-0 win. Will also consider taking unders Manchester City and Napoli - both teams to score is interesting. Lyon - Amsterdam over - for reasons stated above - current form for both teams indicates an over game and they both have alot to play for as it is between them for 2nd place. Either over or both teams to score.

Also I was reflecting on something. Last night Balotelli was with his girl in a bar in Naples. It has been certified that Balotelli has relationships with some Italian mobsters. I wouldn't be surprised if he received money and convinced some other players to play bad. But again, this is just a wild opinion which actually has some sense though.....
:rollin:rollin

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 22nd November CSKA - Lille Even though CSKA did not do well in their domestic league they did good in the Champions League. This bet is based on historical stats. Even though CSKA lost their last home game against O.Marseille they won their other two games against French sides. They beat AJ Auxerre 4-0 at home in the quarter-final of UEFA Cup when they won the trophy and in the 2004/05 UEFA Champions League they beat PSG 2-0. CSKA -1 AH @ 3.55 (1 unit) Bet365

Hello, my first post here.
:welcome to PL :ok Please remember to quote odds and bookmaker when making a selection :)
Man utd to score 2 or 3 goals (2.1) Man city to win (2.0) Double available @ 4.2 (ladbrokes) "Ravinaldo" Follow me!
:welcome to PL :ok Reasoning is required if you post in these threads :) If you wish to post selections only, please post here ... http://forum.punterslounge.com/f6/midweek-bets-thread-22nd-24th-november-123743/

Reasoning is required.. Right.. Man Utd are always strong at home in the champions league, or any other competition for that matter. They are a team that would be the favourites no matter who they would play at home. And there record at home speaks for itself. Benfica are a team full of individuals, and although technically gifted they lack the physical strength to out muscle Utd. I don't see much value in just going for a home win, so at enhanced odds there's more value in going for Utd to score 2 or 3 goals. On the flip side you would still be on a winner if the game ended 2-2 or 3-3. Although personally I think Utd will win comfortably. As for City, they're on a hell of a run. They have a tendency to let the odd goal in but are out scoring teams with ease. Napoli will put alot of effort into this one but citys quality will tell. The squads strength in depth is frightening and they cant offord to lose so everythings to play for.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 22nd November I'm following Ajax for many years now and I've been to many games. As a supporter I can only say that Ajax is slipping further and further away in the last 10 years. The organisation is a mess and we had many coaches and managers who tried to cheer up the club and tried many different tactics but it seems that the problem is bigger then people might suggest. Every single year Ajax is struggling big time in the league to become champions and although they've succeeded last year it was so close and almost a miracle they came back after the winter break. But anyway, they are struggling again this year and the last game this weekend says it all. Some players in the Ajax squad think they already reached some kind of level but the truth is they aren't even close. If you can't keep a clean sheet against poor Dutch teams how on earth can you stop a strong force like Lyon at home? Oke, lyon did not start well but at home they are always solid with much experience in the Champions league and they know very well how to win these kind of games. F. de Boer [coach of ajax] is a good refreshment for the team and puts a lot of talents in the squad to explore the feeling on the pitch but this match comes too early imo. They are without long term Sigthorsson, Boerrigter, Bulykin while van der wiel and Ebicilio are slight doubts but probably will play. All three the missings are strikers so they have to put Lodeiro up-front who normally is a midfielder. It worked quite well against NAC last weekend but seriously not in a million years you can compare them to Lyon. Nac played very, very poor and had only 2 or 3 shots at goal the whole game. And 2 shots were goals so paint your picture. :) I'm not here to disgrace Ajax, not at all but we have to be realistic in a bettingforum and come to the conclusion that Lyon is way better on almost every position. Ajax bought Janssen this summer because he was playing fantastic last year at Twente but he is not even close to his good form. Eriksen is trying hard and is a great talent but he can't do it on his own. At the back we have Alderweireld who I don't rate at all and Vertonghen who is in potential a great player but there is something missing mentally right now. He thinks he can play with the hands behind his back but Ajax is really in a different situation right now and I don't think they can turn this around tonight. Full squad for Lyon and if they win this game there will be some cheer and joy in the squad again and I'm sure they also will hit the road again in the league. i'm going for Lyon tonight with big stakes on home win and medium stakes on the handicap. Goodluck all!

Napoli vs Man. City. Both to score. 1.72 @ Bet365 (6/10) City barely keep a clean sheet away from home. Last time they did that was @ Villarreal but they Yellow Sumbarine doesn't have any strikers atm, so a normal thing. Hard to see Napoli not scoring at home whilst on the other hand City have got enough fire power to get some goals as well. It was 1-1 in the first leg and should be at least one goal for each today as well. .
"City barely keep a clean sheet away from home, the last time they did that was in their last away game", somehow your logic seems slightly flawed to me..

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 22nd November Pretty tricky round in my opinion. Man Utd vs Benfica Man Utd is not the old devils we know. They are changing generations and they are still on top but their playstyle is changing and they are seaking the key player like Paul S was. Rooney is not giving goals lately either. Benfica is typical Portugesse team who will rather make a bunker in order not to lose then go for brave victory. Their football is just ugly to watch and this game wont be pretty. My pick is under 2.5 goals Otelul vs Basel Seriously poor match and the ugliest part of CL. Both teams are done with CL for this year and Basel is probably going on as third in other competition. Thats the main reason because I will go for Otelul not to lose in this match Napoli vs Man City No matter what you think of these teams they are representing the ugliest part of todays football. It is all about money and earnings. They do indeed play nice football but only when they are playing against Spanish or German teams who are unlikely to fix results. Seeing City being brilliant away and Napoli not having 0 chances against them if this was a money free match I have to say that something bad is going to happen. Thats why I am picking Napoli not to lose this match Lyon vs Ajax Lyon killed me last weekend when losing to Rennes who played with naked team. I don't know what happened in that game which costed me a lot. Rennes and Ajax are similar team when it comes to defense. They both suck a lot. Thats why I think Lyon lost last game and will win this one. Lyon to win I just want to say that I am not gambling in online sites but on local bookmakers who have fixed odds. Thats why I am not reffering to the odds online. Good luck everyone!

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 22nd November I'd need to squeeze a little more out of Napoli due to some odds movement. Napoli +0.5 is currently 1.80 (bet365) and relatively tempting, but not enough. Napoli were outplayed by Bayern in their last match but I think Bayern are a better team than Man City. Bayern away is certainly a tougher ask than City at home. City have been looking very bossy recently but I think there is a pretty decent chance of Napoli getting a draw. I don't think City will really push for the win. Of course they will try to win but I don't think they are coming to Naples only for a win. Napoli are far more effective countering so perhaps we'll see a little bit of a stand-off for a bit. No doubt in my mind that Napoli will target a win at some point in the 90 minutes but pressing matches is not to their advantage. I'm concerned about Maggio and Dossena being pulled back to help defensively. Without them Napoli's attack moves from a 4/5 to a sole 3 and is a lot easier to deal with. I'm sure Milner and Silva will pull them back at times but I don't think City's full-backs will be able to pin them in so I think they will have enough chances to get forward themselves. I think the CM battle is pretty even on paper. All 4 are physical players it should be a battle in there to get the ball forward quickly. I don't see a hard betting opportunity in this match to be honest. I think both may start tentatively and then could be drawn into trading attacks. I don't know if Napoli can retain the ball enough for me to have a serious play on them but they can certainly battle for a draw. It's a no play for me but I really hope the San Paolo can push Napoli to victory - it would be huge. FORZA NAPOLI! Cannavaro and Gargano are back in which is a big positive for the home side.

And' date=' finally, the Moscow match itself. As far as I'm concerned, there are two major factors here. Doumbia out for the home side and the chilly and odd conditions in Moscow. I'm in Helsinki myself and I know I wouldn't wanna get out tonight even for a cigarette on the porch. I think the match is highly drawish from where I stand, and my main bet here is [b']X2, draw or Lille win around 1,60, since I really do not see Cska scoring. Unders also quite valid.
Result: CSKA 0 Lille 2 I saw most of the game, and Lille were well deserved winners, CSKA rarely troubled them. Nice calls :ok

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 22nd November Cards and Corners bets for Champions League Tuesday: Napoli vs Man City: over 56 card index @ 6/5 on Stanjames ( 65 points or more @ 13/8 worth a look to on PP) 5 cards in the first meeting between the sides. Huge amount at stake for both sides. Napoli still in with a shot of qualification so will try use every trick in book to gain an edge in this one. Ref Skomina is not bad for cards Trabzonspor vs Inter: over 4.5 @ 5/6 on bet365 Only bookie with market up at mo so better price may come about tomorrow. First game had 6 cards. Both of Trabzons home games had 5 or more cards. Martin Atkinson in charge is usually good for a few cards Bayern Munich vs Villareal: Under 9 Asian corners @ evens on bet365. All of Villareal's CL game have had under 9 corners, 3 out of 4 of Munichs had under 9. Both have low corner stats in league Also worth considering: Lyon vs Ajax- Under 4.5 cards @ 10/11 on bet365 Only 3 cards in first tie between sides. Lyon have 7 cards in 3 games, Ajax have a mere 3 cards in their 4 games. Ref Jonas Erikson is not overly strict but only prob is that there's a lot at stake for Lyon so could be edge to it 4 fold of above is 12/1 on bet365