Germany - Bundesliga II - 4-7 November

Friday 4 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Eintracht Braunschweig v 1. FC Union Berlin (17:00 GMT) 1.96 3.65 4.4 101.14 %
maximize.gif Fortuna Düsseldorf v Dynamo Dresden (17:00 GMT) 1.43 5 8.4 101.83 %
maximize.gif Karlsruher SC v FC Ingolstadt 04 (17:00 GMT) 2.12 3.75 3.75 100.50 %
Saturday 5 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC St. Pauli v SpVgg Greuther Fürth (12:00 GMT) 2.41 3.5 3.2 101.32 %
maximize.gif TSV 1860 München v VfL Bochum (12:00 GMT) 2.14 3.6 3.6 102.28 %
Sunday 6 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Alemannia Aachen v MSV Duisburg (12:30 GMT) 2.32 3.45 3.35 101.94 %
maximize.gif Energie Cottbus v SC Paderborn 07 (12:30 GMT) 2.24 3.45 3.5 102.20 %
maximize.gif FSV Frankfurt v Hansa Rostock (12:30 GMT) 2.5 3.4 3.1 101.67 %
Monday 7 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Erzgebirge Aue v Eintracht Frankfurt (19:15 GMT) 4.5 3.6 1.87 103.48 %

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 4-7 November Braunschweig vs Union One of the oldest teams in Germany, Braunschweig is now in second division, hoping to get more at the end of this season. Will be hard for them as they face some powerful squads and the competition is one of the toughest in the last few years. They played very well against Greuther Furth on Monday and managed to get 3 points quite easy. With unknown players for 2nd and 1st divisions of Germany, Eintracht managed to hold a team that is one of the most valuable in 2. Bundesliga. They have so far 3 wins at home, 2 draws and 2 defeats, 9 goals cored and 9 conceded, but the momentum is theirs. Union lost last game 0-2 at home with Stade Pauli and will try to get points in this match. But they are yet to find a win away so all that can do is to hope for a draw. Are playing terrible away and did not show a force yet abroad! I go for a home win as I believe the home side is superior in quality and has a good morale due to their fantastic win in last round! home win @ 1.95 with Gamebookers Karlsruher vs Ingolstadt Huge problemns for Karlsuher when they met little Ingolstadt. A 1-4 at home, a draw away and a defeat away are the results they got. Now ill be no difference. Ingolstadt almost won against Eintracht Frankfurt, being drawn at home in the 97th minute. Karlsruher was crucshed 5-1 in Dresden so the morale is low and also the self confidence. After a series of 7 defeats away with just 5 goals cored and 23 conceded it is time for Ingolstadt to get soemthing from an away game. It is their moemnt now and must grab one point or three from this game. Krlsruher is not a team to fear Ingolstadt with 6 goals cored home and 13 conceded, having just 1 win. Lay the home side is the call! away +0.5 AH @ 1.83 with Canbet

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 4-7 November Stade Pauli vs Greuther Furth Away side is definitely a counterattacking team and that is why they are top. When they have to unpack defenses they find it a hard job. That is why they lost with Braunschweig. Stade Pauli is a good team, but mainly with the lower teams. With Fortuna they have lost at home and I suspect they will have a very difficult task in this game. The game could end easily as a draw, but choosing a favorite team, for me is definitely Furth. away +0.25 AH @ 1.86 with Pinnacle Sports Munchen 1860 vs VFL Bochum Home side has great players, but had a bad moment that I must insist that it ended last round, when they won to Duisburg against MSV, 3-0. Bochum has big problems in scoring goals and that is a characteristic for them since last year. Munchen has 4 wins at home, 1 draw and 1 defeat so I find an easy task to win against VFL in this match. home win @ 2.15 with bwin

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 4-7 November Dusseldorf-Dynamo Dresden=over (1.60) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Dusseldorf position 1° points 31 Dynamo Dresden position 10° points 17 Preview: Dusseldorf: absent: Grimaldi (striker 6 / 1); Injured: Ilso(striker 10 / 0). Dynamo Dresden: Injured: Möckel (defender 0 / 0), G. Muller (midfielder 0 / 0), Papadopoulos (midfielder 7 / 0), Eilhoff (goalkeeper 9 / 0). Dusseldorf has a score in the house w6-d0-l0 goals scored 19 goals against 6 while Dynamo Dresden has a score out of the house w2-d0-l4 goals scored 9 goals against 12. The home team played a swift kick and attack the opponent without worrying so much. The Dusseldorf has an average of 3.16 goals per game at home. The visiting team is in great shape and has an average of 1.5 goals scored and goals conceded away from home of 2.00. So in the end I expect a game with many goals. Dusseldorf has a winning streak of 5 games. Sascha Rosler is the leading scorer for Dusseldorf with 9 goals. Robert Koch has made ​​5 for Dynamo Dresden. A year ago, Dusseldorf was 15 in the standings with 12 points. Now it's 1 with 31 points. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 4-7 November Hm, I think over 2,5 is the not the right choice. I mean, you get a simple win @ 1.45. If one thinks there will be a couple of goals tonight, over 3,5 @ 2.62 William Hill could be interesting. I'll be on Bet3000's 2.20 for a HC win considering that this could be Düsseldorf's 11th consecutive home win with at least a 2 goal margin. But then again Dresden did pretty well in the last weeks, won 3 of the last 4 games. We shouldn't overrate the 5-1 vs Karlsruhe, but it was a symbol. Last week Dresden played vs Dortmund in the Cup away from home, thousands of Dresden supporters travelled to Dortmund, devastated the stadium and the city, attacked policemen and normal people. The club had to face huge criticism because they've already had this image and now it has become even worse, sponsoring partners are becoming reluctant, the German FA announced to build a task force, and so on. And what did the team do four days later? They smashed Karlsruhe 5-1. Just saying, this team got character. But character is in my eyes not enough to compete with Düsseldorf, especially not in Düsseldorf. Fortuna's captain Lambertz will be back tonight who is not only important for goals and assists but for the entire tactical order. I think the first half vs FSV last week proved that. Düsseldorf has the ability to win games (with a high margin) even if they have a day off, that's why they are a real top team on this level.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 4-7 November Germany Bundesliga 2 - 04.11.2011: Karlsruher - Ingolstadt http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/ger...t-806319/#ah;2 Karlsruher (-0.25) Odds: 2.07 (SBOBET) Stake: 4/10 No reason for this crazy move here. In fact, the two most pathetic teams of the league plays against each other here. Both teams have two completely different faces at home and away. At home, Karlsruhe plays very, very well but they are the biggest opportunity killers of the league. For example they were able to dominate top team Greuther Furth at home but they conceded the undeserved equaliser in the 93th minute. Or when they were so close to win against Bochum some weeks ago. They were even better than Schalke in the cup and they had more chances against a team where Raul, Huntelaar, etc played. This sounds crazy but it is true. They have so huge potential and at home they are really good. Last week they lost 5:1 in Dresden and it was the poorest display which I have ever seen by a 2. Bundesliga team. It was refusal to work. They now sacked Scharinger and club legend Kaczynski will be interims coach for the next few weeks now. He has already been interims coach for them several times and as far as I remember, Karlsruhe always played great in the first game with him as the manager. Ingolstadt's captain, superior player and most important guy Leitl is suspended for today. They are almost like FC Leitl, without him they are much poorer. This is a big blow for them. Also, they are the worst travellers of the league. This is because they have no defence and they collapse under pressure. They will allow Karlsruhe many goal chances tonight and even if Karlsruhe will hit the bar against several times, Karlsruhe should score a few times here. Ingolstadt is also a very spiritless team away from home. They did not show one single acceptable away display so far in this season. At home they are ok because they can make the running there which is a big strength of them due to their good technical ability. But they can not counter attack and their defence is poor, hence away matches are always bad for them. In fact, one of the most important games for Karlsruhe ever. If they play at home how they always did in the previous weeks, then they should win this one clearly. New coach effect should be considered, too. I am a bit scared of their chronic misfortune and their horrible conversion of chances but they did too good at home so far to get such massive odds against the worst travellers from the league. Completely wrong line here and we although may not forget that the Leitl-missing is a huge factor here.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 4-7 November

Germany Bundesliga 2 - 04.11.2011: Fortuna Dusseldorf - Dresden http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/ger...n-806315/#ah;2 Fortuna Dusseldorf (-1.25) Odds: 1.93 (SBOBET) Stake: 6/10 I keep on betting on Fortuna at home who are simply on fire and where a -1.25 at home against one of the most pathetic teams of the league is a gift. About Fortuna there is again not a lot to say save that the atmosphere in the club as well as the form could not be better. Last weekend they struggled with several absences but still they could won 5:2 after having been 0:1 and 1:2 behind. But now best defender Langeneke is back to full match fitness, their most important midfielder Lambertz is back after his yellow card suspension and Bröker who had a matchday injury last Sunday is ready to play again. Only Grimaldi will be out due to a compassionate leave but he is unimportant. Also we should keep in mind that Dusseldorf is one of the most amazing home sides in the world. There are not many teams who achieve such a record over a long period. This season they won all home matches so far and in the previous ones it was almost the same. Their home advantage is massive in their great stadium and I have never seen them performing lousy in their own stadium. Form of the team is fantastic and another good point is that all their 9 season victories so far were with at least 2 goals difference. So a 1:0/2:1 is pretty unlikely here because Dresden will give them space if they are 1:0 behind and Dusseldorf has perfect strikers to take advantage of that as for instance quick striker Beister. The reason why we can still get such juicy odds is the fact that Dresden did overperform recently. Their results were stronger than their way of playing football or they simply faced teams who have big crises. They got two consecutive victories in Munich (4:2) and Braunschweig (2:0) but it would be wrong to overestimate that. Against 1860, they benefitted from an early red card for 1860, 1860's pathetic defence and from the fact that every shot on target was a goal. In Braunschweig, they won undeservedly. The result was simply wrong there because it was a typical 3:1/2:0 match for the home team. But Braunschweig missed tons of opportunities, were clearly disadvantaged by the referee and Dresden used almost all their chance. Hence again something what we should not overestimate. And last week they smashed the joke team from Karlsruhe 5:1 where Karlsruhe played against their own manager. Every team in the world would have won clearly there. In fact, Dresden has one of the worst team qualities and especially their defence is very error-prone which should be Dusseldorf's key to success. Wing back Subasic is a weak point because of his bad positional play. Dusseldorf's best winger Beister against him might be dangerous for the visitors. Central backs Jungwirth and Bregerie are both too slow and they do too many mistakes. Only right back Gueye is pretty decent. Howsoever their defence is very weak and with a weak defence you have no chance in Dusseldorf. To have a realistic chance in Dusseldorf, you need a very strong defence which hardly allows anything, a clinical striker and tons of luck. However I am sure that Dresden will collapse under Dusseldorf's big pressure. Hence -1.25 on the home team is great because -1.5 would be rather fair here. If full-strength Dusseldorf will perform as usual, then they will get a comfortable 3:1 / 4:1 / 3:0.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 4-7 November Benny I'm back in business thanks to your write-ups! :clap I laid Inglostadt before the game, and then laid them even more when they went 1-0 up. In the other game, I first had a bet on Dusseldorf HT/FT @ evens, before they let me down just before half time. Went on them big after 60 mins at just under evens, and then on over 2.5 goals with 15 mins left. What a way to win the game too. The goal was brilliant. Thanks Benny. :ok

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 4-7 November Yes, thanks for positive feedback .. season is really good so far although last weekend was the worst weekend of my whole betting carrier. Slight profit today .. better than nothing, I think. Stupid staking (Dusseldorf 6/10, Karls only 4/10). Dusseldorf - Dresden FT 2:1 - 3 u At least half covered although such a last minute winner is always some lucky. Nevertheless, Dusseldorf was clearly superior in every aspect (ball possession, chances, corners, etc), hence not undeserved. But Dresden IMO showed their strongest away performance so far. __ Karlsruhe - Ingolstadt FT 3:2 + 4.52 u Deserved home victory although penalty to 2:1 was wrong. Otherwise in the 3rd minute of the game, a clear penalty hasnt been awarded for Karlsruhe. __ See u tommorow. I think that there is one great value which I will definitely take ...

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 4-7 November

Dusseldorf-Dynamo Dresden=over (1.60) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Dusseldorf position 1° points 31 Dynamo Dresden position 10° points 17 Preview: Dusseldorf: absent: Grimaldi (striker 6 / 1); Injured: Ilso(striker 10 / 0). Dynamo Dresden: Injured: Möckel (defender 0 / 0), G. Muller (midfielder 0 / 0), Papadopoulos (midfielder 7 / 0), Eilhoff (goalkeeper 9 / 0). Dusseldorf has a score in the house w6-d0-l0 goals scored 19 goals against 6 while Dynamo Dresden has a score out of the house w2-d0-l4 goals scored 9 goals against 12. The home team played a swift kick and attack the opponent without worrying so much. The Dusseldorf has an average of 3.16 goals per game at home. The visiting team is in great shape and has an average of 1.5 goals scored and goals conceded away from home of 2.00. So in the end I expect a game with many goals. Dusseldorf has a winning streak of 5 games. Sascha Rosler is the leading scorer for Dusseldorf with 9 goals. Robert Koch has made ​​5 for Dynamo Dresden. A year ago, Dusseldorf was 15 in the standings with 12 points. Now it's 1 with 31 points. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHH :clap

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 4-7 November Little drop, still worths taking! 6c26a6b0c1e84194274fb8875590b9b7.png Germany Bundesliga 2 - 05.11.2011: St Pauli - Greuther Furth http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/st-pauli-greuther-furth-806312/#ah;2 St Pauli (+0) Odds: 1.75 (SBOBET) Stake: 6/10 Betting against my favourite 2. Bundesliga side and on my much-hated team in this situation but these are patently value odds on the home side which we may not ignore. During the past few weeks, Greuther Furth did not convince anymore. Several times defence problems but the opponents simply did not punish them. Especially away from home, they just several poor displays. They only got lucky and undeserved draws away against poor sides like Karlsruhe and Aachen. This Monday, they played at home against Braunschweig and the were punished this time. They showed some ridicolous positional play in the defence and played like a youth team. Braunschweig was clinical and used all these situations and hence won 3:1. Now a few days later, Furth has to travel to Hamburg where they will face their biggest promotion rival Sankt Pauli. Generally, it is a fact that Furth is a team which usually loses against top teams. This season they already lost vs Frankfurt and Braunschweig. As far as I remember, last season was pretty similar as well when they had a good start but then lost 3 or 4 consecutive games in October/November against top teams. Seems to be a little deja-vu for them. A big blow for the guests is that one of their strongest players - right back Bernd Nehrig - is likely to be not involved in the team since he suffers from big pain in his knee. There is no equal replace available, actually. Youngster Geis could maybe replace him which would be a big weakening or Klaus could move on the wing which would move Schröck to the right back position. However, this is a big weakening. The missing of Fürstner still hurts a lot as well. Since their playmaker Fürstner is out due to injury, Furth showed a bad tendency. Pekovic who is nothing than a fighter replaces him whereas Fürstner has a fantastic technical ability. This is of course bad for their whole building-up and their passing play in general. Last week Sankt Pauli got a reasonable 2:0 from Union Berlin. During the recent time, a big problem for them was the missing of striker Ebbers because they did not have a equal replace. But since 2 weeks, Deniz Naki is back and he is still better than Ebbers. I remember the 2. Bundesliga season 2009/2010 where Naki was one of the best players of the whole league and this season he seems to have a great form again. In general, I really love their midfield. I already said several times that to me, Pauli has the best midfield of the league. Their midfield is able to practise perfect short passing play and they clearly have the strongest wings of the league. Naki, Kruse, Bartels - this is extremely strong, really. Except for Frankfurt, this is the best offensive in Bundesliga2. Only their defence is something what I do not really like, especially now when they have a few absences. But their defence lately improved some and generally Furth uses a defensive-minded approach away from home which means that their defence will not have as much pressure as in away matches. I feel extremely comfortable with the level ball here. Furth's manager Büskens said that their aim will be to get 1 point and this should really be the maximum. Pauli has huge home factor, their team has slightly more quality, the technical ability of their midfield is clearly superior and they had 8 days time to prepare plus an away victory at the back while Furth only had 3 days time to recover from a pathetic defeat. Hence the level ball is extremely comfortable here because an away victory seems to be almost impossible here.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 4-7 November FSV vs Hansa Home side comes in this game after 4 straight defeats. They lead 2-1 inb a momnet Fortuna, but the visitors in that game are the most in form team in this League. Away side is trying to get more from this game but will be hard for them as they are having huge scoring problems: 3 goals away so far. They changed the system in last period, are playing 4-3-3, but they do not get much either from the games. At home side we will note the come back in the first XI of Theodosiadis after the 3 games suspension. Also they will welcome Tufan Tosunoglu, Jutae Yun, Andreas Dahlen and Markus Hofmeier, all back from ijuries. Away side will have problems with Gusche (torn muscle), Mintal (thigh), Kostal (muscle strain) all three being doubtful, while Langen (broken collarbone), Pannewitz (suspended by club) are 100% absentees. I go for a home win here, first one in this season. They got so far 4 draws and 3 defeats, but I expect them to finally make it in this match. The victory is a must! home win @ 2.45 with Sportingbet

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 4-7 November 6b983d4680ff231492c15304aae4f052.png Got better odds in real but it's still ok. Germany Bundesliga 2 - 06.11.2011: Energie Cottbus - SC Paderborn 07 http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/energie-cottbus-paderborn-806314/#ah;2 SC Paderborn 07 (+0.25) Odds: 1.99 (SBOBET) Stake: 4/10 Cottbus at home against a team who knows about tactics and who have fast good counter strikers = bet against Cottbus. This is a good old tradition in this season. Three times in this season we bet against Cottbus at home when they played against teams for who this description applies. In these games, they lost 0:5 against 1860, 1:4 against St Pauli and 0:2 against Furth. Generally the situation in Cottbus not very good. After a reasonable start into the season, they lately have had a very bad form. All their victories in this season were against pathetic sides so far but always when the opponent was a bit stronger, they collapsed. Besides their bad form, they have some injury worries as well. Schorch and Bittroff are both out because of injury in the defence, especially Schorch's missing is a huge problem. Pretty likely that poor right back Engel will move in who is one of the poorest defenders in this league. Roger and Hünemeier in the central defence is a bad option as well because of their slowness and Ziebig is a bad left back anyway. I think that their whole back four is a mess since best defender Brenzska sustained an injury early in this season. Two midfielders who are important because of their good technical abilities will be out as well, named Bittencourt and Ludwig. Reimerink and Kronaveter are likely to start who are known for making 9 of 10 games very bad. They are too inconstant at all. The situation in the club is generally not good and in home matches, they usually showed pathetic displays against top teams. They have a big lack of creativity in the midfield as well because they can not create goal chances. They do not have a playmaker who could provide strong striker Rangelov with some good passes. Most important here is really to keep in mind that their defence is a mess and they usually fail against sides who are good in defending and who can break very fast then. Paderborn is clearly one of these teams. Their form is excellent and the whole atmosphere in the club is superb. Away from home, they are known as being a team which hardly allows anything and then they are clinical with fast breaks. Brückner, Brandy, Meha, Kara, etc are strong counter players and as usual, Cottbus will offer a lot of space for the opposing side. And main point here is really that Cottbus have lower quality, they are not a good home side and they are unable to win if they do not face a bad defending team. A home victory here would mean a huge suprise to me, I think that a draw is a likely outcome but if Paderborn will be clever, they should win this.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 4-7 November Germany Bundesliga 2 - 06.11.2011: Alemannia Aachen - MSV Duisburg http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/alemannia-aachen-duisburg-806317/ Alemannia Aachen (-0.25) Odds: 1.96 (SBOBET) Stake: 4/10 Both teams started as sides in this season where people said that they could have a chance of promotion. Nevertheless both teams failed in a pathetic way but there are two big differences: Aachen did always play pretty well but they were often extremely unlucky. But they were always fighting and showed good team spirit, whereas Duisburg is a team which consists of overpaid and spiritless players from abroad who do not even speak German language. The second difference is that Aachen sacked their manager much earlier, whereas Duisburg waited very long until sacking Sasic last week. Since Funkel is the new manager in Aachen, they showed a positive tendency. Their defence became much better and they played much more efficient. In the last three games, Aachen always played very good. They were unlucky to give away 3 points in Dresden when conceding the equaliser in the 94th minute and when they missed a penalty last week in Bochum in the stoppage time. But also they beat Ingolstadt at home in a very convincing way. How I already mentioned, Duisburg sacked Sasic last week and former goalkeeper Reck is their interims manager. It seems that he does not have any clue about tactics, otherwise I do not understand why they behaved so stupid at home against the pathetic side 1860. 1860 is really so poor at the moment but they won 3:0 in Duisburg. Duisburg's defence did too many mistakes and in the offensive, they did not create enough goalscoring opportunities against 1860's very bad defence. This was somehow admitting complete failure. Next big problem there is that their most important player and their only striker who can convert opportunities into goals, Emil Jula, sustained an injury last weekend and is very likely to miss this game. Domvchyski, Kastrati, etc are simply poor players who are unable to score. Best midfielder Sukalo is also really doubtful. Aachen's offensive improved a lot. New signing Odonkor is one of the fastest players in the world (maybe some people remember him from World Cup 2006 where he played for Germany) and Falkenberg & Demai who returned after injury respectively a long suspension do a good job in the defence. Mainly we can summarize that Aachen's team has more quality, more self-confidence because they recently improved a lot whereas Duisburg's whole situation could not be worse and I have no idea who they want to get something from Aachen. Furthermore, Aachen's stadium will be sold out completely this time because of a special campaign which should make the home advantage still bigger. Summing up, Aachen are headed in the right direction and the fans realize that the team recently played pretty convincing. Duisburg's whole situation is disastrous and it seems that interims manager Reck is the wrong man there. Also, more team quality on Aachen's side, no important absences compared to Duisburg and much, much more team spirit and self confidence. Therefore these odds have to be taken here.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 4-7 November Aachen - Duisburg FT 2:2 - 2 u Key situation was in the 25th minute when Aachen was 1:0 in front and the clearest penalty ever was not awarded for them. Few minutes later, Duisburg equalised. Nevertheless this result is fair because it was an even match. & Cottbus - Paderborn FT 0:2 + 4.24 u Deserved victory for the guests who did not allow any goal chance for Cottbus.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 4-7 November Aue vs Eintracht Away side is a clear favorite to win the match. First, they play better away than home. They have 5 wins and 2 draws. They are an attacking team that likes to play with 3 strikers. Aue is not anymore the strong team that used to be last year. At home they have made 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats, scored 5 goals and conceded 7. Expect a win for the guests to stay in touch with the first 2 places. The battle for promotion is very tough and must stick with the high placed teams. away win @ 1.76 with 5dimes

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 4-7 November Original taken at 1.97 @Ibcbet, odds are still ok now but you might consider to decrease the stake some. Another option is wating to get better odds in-running because an early guest lead is rather unlikely because I expect them to play with patience in the beginning and they want to wait until Aue is tired and then they will score in second half. Germany Bundesliga 2 - 07.11.2011: Erzgebirge Aue - Eintracht Frankfurt http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/aue-eintracht-frankfurt-806313/#ah;2 Eintracht Frankfurt (-0.75) Odds: 1.97 (SBOBET) Stake: 5/10 I can not see Aue keeping one point here at home due to various reasons. Last season, I would not in a thousand years bet on such a massive handicap away in Aue's stadium but meanwhile several things changed. First of all, Aue always benefitted from an extremely bad pitch surface which was the reason why technical strong teams could not perform well there but meanwhile their pitch is in a good shape. Also, their defence was much, much better. Manager Schmitt tried to introduce a new and more offensive-minded system in this season but the balance between defence and attack is still not good at all. They allow much too many goal chances at home and on the other hand their offensive is really poor. A problem with their offensive attempts is that their whole strategy subsists on long and high balls due to tall striker König who is the key player in their 4-5-1 system. But playing this way is exactly wrong against Frankfurt's central defence. Schildenfeld and Anderson are both very strong in the air but they sometimes have problems against rather quick forwards. Hence, I can not see Aue creating any goal chance, also we should mention that playmaker Hochscheidt is out of form since he sustained an injury 2 weeks ago and since then, he didn't do well anymore. Also Hensel, who was their superior player last season, is in a very bad shape. So we can sum up that their defence does too many mistakes and their offensive does not exist respectively their strategy will not work against the guests. Important midfielder Kocer is by the way pretty doubtful and it is likely that he will miss this game out which would be a big blow for them because he is their winger with the best dribbling ability. Frankfurt is doubtless the strongest team of the league and promotion favourite number one. They are a team which is equally strong away from home and sometimes even a bit stronger on the road. Nevertheless they only got a poor 1:1 against bottom ranked team Ingolstadt last week but this was only because of the fact that they played in a very arrogant way. Bad running ability and they thought that it would be a comfortable victory without doing anything. This did not work and I think that it would really be strange if they would do the same mistake again. I can not imagine that they underestimate their opponents two weeks consecutively. Anyway they urgently need 3 points to stay somewhere near Dusseldorf. They are full-strength and except the match last week, they always made a great impression on the road so far. I sometimes do not really like their defence it all, especially central back Schildenfeld is a little bit shaky sometimes but he is strong in the air and will have an easy job against Aue's high and long ball strategy. I think that it will be a comfortable away victory, also Aue will not have more than 2-3 good chances here. They recently have not been very clinical, hence I do not expect them to score tonight. Frankfurt is one class stronger quality wise and I doubt that they will perform as arrogant as last week. I am sure that they took some lessons, howsoever -0.75 at huge odds is a great bet here.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 4-7 November 20 mins to go in the game and Eintracht Frankfurt are all over Aue here. As you said Beny Aue would tire from their defensive style. Idrissou missed a glorious opportunity at 66 mins but I expect more of those to come. ---In-Play Betting---- Backing E.Frankfurt @ 2.78 (Betfair)

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 4-7 November FT 1:2 + 2.45 u One of the most undeserved victories ever. Aue hit the woodwork three times, Frankfurt were clearly advantaged by the referee over full 90 minutes and the late 2:1 was a lucky flipper goal. Aue played with great passion and showed maybe their best home display in 2011. The only annoying thing is that Gekas missed a 1000% chance in to score the 3:1 but well, then it would have been the biggest joke result ever. I think this is somehow some compensation for my unlucky last minute equaliser from Saturday. __ All in a solid weekend with good profit. Nice start into the new month.