Las Vegas Team Challenge III - PL Team 'Rebells Run Riots' 2nd for $12000 !!

andybell666

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Las Vegas Team Challenge III As team captain......i am ever so proud......this is a PL first.....i got some points even though i was a bit pissed off regarding my exit.....but Donna and Andy...OMG....what a job you guys have done.....amazing.......:notworthy

Re: Las Vegas Team Challenge III Hi Guys, Thanks for the kind comments. Just got back to Brighton...........amazing to win the $3000 Euro package each. We knew we had a chance at the start of day 2 to finish 2nd if we just nursed our chip stacks for the first couple of levels but with 22 remaining my AA was cracked by AK and I was down to lowest stack........our euro dream was almost over but Donna and I played brilliantly as a team to keep in until the other teams lost players so nobody could catch us, Donna eventually finishing 17th and me 12th, so both collecting $205 + the package. Amazing that finishing positions of 100th+, 57th, 17th and 12th was good enough to win $12,000!!! Great to see Andy again and meet Mark and Donna for the first time - I think we will be going back again as a team again when Genting do the next one, be good to see more PLers coming along too. Be lucky Andy

Re: Las Vegas Team Challenge III i cannot say how much i am loving you all...................been in the pub all afternoon so this was the most amazing news of all time.............a great team effort in the end and onwards and upwards in the next one for the win!!! re: europe - do we kneo any further details of all the options available and what are all your 1st thoughts?

Re: Las Vegas Team Challenge III

Hi Guys, Thanks for the kind comments. Just got back to Brighton...........amazing to win the $3000 Euro package each. We knew we had a chance at the start of day 2 to finish 2nd if we just nursed our chip stacks for the first couple of levels but with 22 remaining my AA was cracked by AK and I was down to lowest stack........our euro dream was almost over but Donna and I played brilliantly as a team to keep in until the other teams lost players so nobody could catch us, Donna eventually finishing 17th and me 12th, so both collecting $205 + the package. Amazing that finishing positions of 100th+, 57th, 17th and 12th was good enough to win $12,000!!! Great to see Andy again and meet Mark and Donna for the first time - I think we will be going back again as a team again when Genting do the next one, be good to see more PLers coming along too. Be lucky Andy
Dont know if you on fb Andy, but this is the talk so far :-) If copy and paste works??? BTW Excellent play, and i felt for you when your AA got beat by Ak, :-( 372090_720870083_1099801988_q.jpg[h=6]Andrew Bell [/h][h=6]massive love to my team mates......Rebells Run Riots.....an amazing second place and $12k trip to Europe.......what a great Sunday already.....[/h] · · · 3 hours ago ·

Re: Las Vegas Team Challenge III Hi Mark, Andy & Donna, I had a brief chat with Gary Oakes afterwards - he wants us to use the money for poker rather than just putting it into our account and said he would be in touch over next 48 hours with some thoughts/suggestions. I guess wait and see what he comes up with but I'm thinking this country unless accomodation/travel/spending money split with entry fee is right. Andy

Hi Mark, Andy & Donna, I had a brief chat with Gary Oakes afterwards - he wants us to use the money for poker rather than just putting it into our account and said he would be in touch over next 48 hours with some thoughts/suggestions. I guess wait and see what he comes up with but I'm thinking this country unless accomodation/travel/spending money split with entry fee is right. Andy
UK fine, Genting series (Sheffield for us in October), and poss UKIPT (Manchester, or Nottingham)but obviously very early stages yet !!!

Unibet Open Paris 3-6 May $1500 BUY IN Ill be there too! Oh.....well done!!!!! Fricken awesome stuff!
Donna, and myself on a really great holiday then at ..................................................... Golden Sands, Mablethorpe :rollin

abroad is much more fun.....we rarely get chances to go so I think we should seize this opportunity' date='.......how about WPT Marbella €1500 entry and more fun in the sun than you can shake a stick at![/quote'] Andy - can't make that week because of work.............had a quick look and European Masters of Poker got a Barcelona in September .......not sure if this series is any good though??

Re: Las Vegas Team Challenge III Donna, and myself looking at these: UKIPT Nottingham April 12-16 aiming for Day £770 Genting Poker Series Leg 5 - 28 September Day 1b £430 Genting Poker Series 6 Online - 11 November £430 Sky Poker Tour Blackpool 23-24 June £220 Bounty Hunter Sky Poker Tour Grand Final Nottingam 8-9 September £330