maximize.gif Lecce v AC Milan (11:30 BST) 8 4.3 1.57 99.39 %
maximize.gif AS Roma v Palermo (14:00 BST) 1.75 3.75 5.6 101.67 %
maximize.gif Cagliari v Napoli (14:00 BST) 3.25 3.3 2.54 100.44 %
maximize.gif Internazionale v Chievo (14:00 BST) 1.61 4.2 7.25 99.51 %
maximize.gif Parma v Atalanta (14:00 BST) 2.14 3.35 4 101.58 %
maximize.gif Siena v Cesena (14:00 BST) 1.9 3.5 5.1 100.56 %
maximize.gif Udinese v Novara (14:00 BST) 1.52 4.5 8 100.51 %
maximize.gif Bologna v Lazio (19:45 BST) 3.8 3.35 2.24 100.81 %

Re: Italy - Serie A - 22-23 October There isn't much that grabs me this weekend so I had to have a dig around for a couple of bets that I like. Parma v. Atalanta This is a match that both sides will be bang up for - I think. Parma have back to back wins over sides that they would have not necessarily expected to beat. They seem to be finding the net relatively well considering they took a more solid approach under Colomba last season. They are still heavily dependent on Giovinco, and Biabiany to a lesser degree, for creativity. With a prima punta like Floccari they have an established pattern of play. They are still lacking in CM but they have distinct players roles in there. Morrone is the battler while Jadid has taken on the role that is slighty more focussed on moving the ball. They've shown a real spirit of late and a home match against Atalanta is one that they will be eyeing up for victory. Atalanta have impressed a lot of people with how they have approached football this season. Starting on -6 points they have taken on an attacking approach and their front 4, so to speak, have caused a lot of problems. They can be quite suited to counter-attack football and struggle to control games - particularly away from home. They are another team with a pattern of play that has worked thus far for them. Both teams have their key players available and I think both will be going hard for this match. One thing I am slightly concerned about is that both are typically suited to counter football which could cancel each other and neither end up building good chances. However both have displayed good enough attacking ability for me to look at goals in this one. Over 2.5 goals - 2.10 - 3 points - Bet365 Siena v. Cesena Cesena are a side that quite a few people expected to have a good season and secure mid-table status. It hasn't gone to plan at all so far and they sit bottom of the table and winless. They haven't had the easiest of games but their performance away to Catania still stays in my mind as they were dreadful. Goals have been a real issue for them so far, scoring twice in 6 games. Mutu is suspended for this so they should have a front 3 of Ghezzal behind Bogdani and Eder - :puke. Candreva has been his usual flakey self and Parolo is not a player that will control and win a game. At the back they haven't been that bad but attacking wise they are shite. They were a powerful counter side last year but have lost all that ability and instead favour a 4-3-1-2. IMO that formation requires some ability to control and keep the ball that Cesena simply do not possess. Siena have hardly set Italy alight but they'll be disappointed if they don't take 3 points in this match. To be honest I haven't watched them that much so far but it's clear they are pretty dependent on Calaio up front. With Destro alongside they have a willing and relatively capable pairing that can do a bit of everything - within reason. Mannini and Brieza are very so-so out wide, while D'ago is a decent player to tick things along in the middle. They have shown a very able D so far and a willingness to dig in a fight for matches. Their matches with Juve and Roma are perfect examples of this and it seems as though their primary concern is to keep a tight D. They may well open up a bit more given that they will be very hopeful of dispatching Cesena. A case can certainly be made for a home win but it has become a bit short for me. Around evens then yes, but in and around 1.80 is not good enough. Both sides best attribute is possibly their D so unders immediately appeals. I do see Siena controlling and winning but they aren't exactly fluid up front and I hope Cesena can at least keep the score down. Under 2 goals - 2.025 - 3 points - Bet365 Elsewhere goals kind of tempts me in Juve-Genoa and Roma-Palermo but I'm not taking either as of yet.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 22-23 October Lecce having a horrendous season, and tend to lose most of their games in the 1st half. Although they did earn a valuable point at Genoa, they got extremely lucky and I think the unluckiness of Genoa in front of goal played the bigger part in the match. Lecce haven't won a game at home all season and I don't see them breaking that form. AC Milan showing signs of the 10/11 team we all seen already, after having close to a full squad healthy. I can't see Lecce holding the presence of AC's attack back. AC Milan to win the half/full double @ 2.35

Re: Italy - Serie A - 22-23 October One for tomorrow Fiorentina vs Catania – Fiorentina -1AH 2.25 at Victor Chandler (3 units) Catania are a poor away side and with a couple of key defensive injuries I think they’ll struggle to contain Fiorentina. It’s something like only one win in 28 away games now, and so far this season they have been easily beaten by Genoa and could only take a draw against a poor (albeit gutsy) Novara team, conceding three goals in that game too. Personally I wouldn’t read too much into the decent results at home, it was a similar scenario last year and the win over Inter probably told us a lot more about Inter than it did of Catania. On top of this they are likely to be without Cira Capuano & Alessandro Potenza, and although both also missed the Inter win they will still be big losses defensively especially for away games when the team needs to have a more defensive focus. Whilst Fiorentina have only scored 1 goal in the past 3 games (without Gilardino) they haven’t looked too toothless with Jovetic & Cerci impressing in patches. They have scored in both the previous 2 home games since Gilardino picked up his injury so it’s not too much of a worry for me. Vargas is also likely to come back in after he was dropped for the Cesena game which will only improve the side. History also backs up this bet, all the last three home games Fiorentina have played against Catania have beaten this handicap. :hope

Re: Italy - Serie A - 22-23 October Juventus v Genoa = over(1.85) Eurobet stakes 5 / 10 Juve position 1° points 12 Genoa position 11° points 8 Preview: Juventus: unavailable: Giaccherini, Buffon, Vidal Genoa: Suspended: Kaladze; unavailable: Zé Eduardo. Juve has a score in-house w2-d1-l0 goals scored 7 goals against 2 away from home while Genoa has a score of w1-d0-l2 goals scored 4 goals against 6. Seen earlier between the two teams I think the best bet is over, it showed over 4 of 5 games. The visiting team has the staff to complete and return to the Palace and the almost certain inclusion of Caracciolo him a lot of problems at the Department of Juve defense often difficult, especially without Buffon will play tonight and Vidal. Last season, Juventus won both games against Genoa (3-2 home and 2-0 away). When playing at home, Juve has never lost against Genoa in the last 7 meetings. Claudio Marchisio is the leading scorer for Juventus with his 3 goals. Sebastian Rodrigo Palacio has made ​​5 to Genoa. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Italy - Serie A - 22-23 October My picks for Sunday. Fancy a few of the bigger teams on the handicap; Leece vs Milan – Milan -1 2.6 at Paddy Power (2.5 units) Leece are woeful at the moment, no win this season, including losses in all three home games , with two of those beating this handicap. That doesn’t bode well for Leece when they come up against a revitalised Milan team who are back playing good attacking football and scoring goals. They got three against Palermo last week, and two in the Champions League in mid week. There is no reason why they shouldn’t be getting a similar number again here. Defence wise they are missing Thiago Silva but Leece are missing their main attacking threat Di Michele and I can’t see anyone else in this Leece team being able to trouble a new Mexes / Nesta partnership. Udinese vs Novara – Udinese -1 2.4 at Paddy Power (2.5 units) I can’t see anything other than a Udinese win, and I’m hopeful that with the attacking talent they have they’ll be able to win by a couple of goals. They have no major injury worries and with a few key men rested in mid week will be fresh for this game. Regardless of whatever tactics they employ Novara will struggle. They have tried to go for goals / wins in there away games so far and have indeed scored in all three. However Udinese are a step up from previous opponents and if Novara do try to attack then you would expect Udinese to do what they do best and pick them off on the counter. If Novara change their approach and go defensive then this will not suit them as they are poor defensively and have conceded 12 goals already this season. With the nous of Di Natalie & Torje and the powerful runs from the likes of Armero and Asamoah you’d imagine they would be able to break through any Novara wall. Inter vs Chievo – Inter -1AH 2.08 at bet365 (2 units) I think both teams have defensive issues so it could be a game with a few goals and with the attacking talent they have (especially with Sneijder back fit) I feel Inter will be the ones creating more opportunities. Chievo have up to now done well defensively, with three clean sheets including the last two games. However for this match they are going to be without Sardo and Morero two first choice defenders and that will hurt them. Inter are persitant attackers from all over the pitch and will always keep the opposition defence on their toes. If Chievo’s defence aren’t as quite together as normal then they could get over run here. :hope

Re: Italy - Serie A - 22-23 October AC Milan haven't won in Lecce since 2002...in fact they have only won in Lecce twice since 1993. Quite staggering really when you consider the 2 respective teams history. AC Milan yet to win an away game in Serie A this season, but that is probably because they have travelled to Juventus and Napoli. Milan to break to hoodoo and get their first away win of the season quite comfortably. Milan to win @ 1.63:ok CS Milan 3-0, 4-0.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 22-23 October

AC Milan haven't won in Lecce since 2002...in fact they have only won in Lecce twice since 1993. Quite staggering really when you consider the 2 respective teams history. AC Milan yet to win an away game in Serie A this season, but that is probably because they have travelled to Juventus and Napoli. Milan to break to hoodoo and get their first away win of the season quite comfortably. Milan to win @ 1.63:ok CS Milan 3-0, 4-0.
You must have meant CS Lecce 3-0, 4-0. :rollin

You must have meant CS Lecce 3-0' date=' 4-0. :rollin[/quote'] :rollin exactly what I was coming in to say...beat me to it. God Milan's defence had been awful. Didn't like the look of Nesta and Yepes, should have trusted my instincts. Oh well.

:rollin exactly what I was coming in to say...beat me to it. God Milan's defence had been awful. Didn't like the look of Nesta and Yepes' date=' should have trusted my instincts. Oh well.[/quote'] It's gonna be 3-3.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 22-23 October A win and push for me. Comfortable call on the Udinese match Dylan. For some reason I just thought they may have an off day. They really are pushing on right now. I'm not feeling anything in the evening match. I think Lazio will struggle but I'm not going in on it. There is a mid-week round to eye up.

Leece vs Milan – Milan -1 2.6 at Paddy Power (2.5 units) :\ Udinese vs Novara – Udinese -1 2.4 at Paddy Power (2.5 units) :ok Inter vs Chievo – Inter -1AH 2.08 at bet365 (2 units) VOID
One win, one loss and one void. +1 units for the day Disappointed that Inter couldn't get a second, had something like 20 shots & hit the woodwork . Perhaps should have take the -1AH on Milan as well, was still available for around evens. Got too greedy maybe??? Fancy the overs in the Bologna match tonight, but I think I will save money for the mid week fixtures. Lazio are not one of the teams that sit back away from home and have scored twice in all away Serie A matches this season. Always goals with Klose, Cisse and Hernanes in the team. Bologna are under new management and that element of surprise could catch Lazio out I suppose. A couple of great games this weekend, both Juve and Milan matches were a great advert for the league after last weeks unfortunate set of results.