** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Hungary vs Finland These two nations are having same origin and are related. This will be a real derby and I think we will see some goals in it. So I advise you to go also for goals in this one. Although, Hungary will try to win the game. They had the best campaign in many, many years, not cause of the number of points, but for the game play and also for consistency. I think they will use this opportunity to improve their position in the UEFA standings looking to the next campaigns. They lost the qualification, but I do not think it is a national drama. They were good and must be respected for that! home win @ 1.79 with Pinnacle Sports

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Sweden - Holland I don't see Sweden score many goals and win without Ibra. He is vital for their play even if he does not score. The same with AC Milan at the moment. Other swedish players (except the goalkeeper probably) are not so classy as their opponents. I watched the game in Finland and I did not understand how they managed to slip it through their hands. Finnish were unlucky not to equalise in the last minutes as away team trying only to clear the ball from its penalty area. I expect that both teams will not throw themselfs in attack cause both teams are good at counter attacks. Holland must not lose if they want to finish first. They will not attack from the first minute. Against Moldova they have proved that are able to pass the ball for a long time and wait for their chances. My pick: Under 2.75 goals Odds: 1.57 @ bet365

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Albania vs Romania Tough game this one for Romania, but also tough game for Albania also. Romania needs the win for going higher in standings for next qualification campaign. We dominated clearly Belarus and missed some good chances. Mutu was top level again, but our defensive play was theater of tragedy. We will not have 3 central defenders including Tamas, but I think the new people will enter on the pitch will do it better. I expect a win for us (Romania) and finally a moment of joy. Will not be easy and we must celebrate the moment as this became a tough place to play for any team. away win @ 2.28 with 5Dimes

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Sweden vs Holland The draw is missing completely from last games of Sweden. They are a good team and are celebrating the fact that they will go second in group. They made a 0-0 with Germany and a 1-1 with Ukraine in a friendly. But Sweden can go directly to the final tournament if they will win against Holland and Denmark will not win against Portugal. Tough to call that, but Sweden will go for the win here. Well, Holland is not the type of team that you can beat it when you need, so the game will end in a draw IMO. Without Zlatan, Sweden should be weaker. draw @ 3.50 with Stan James

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Denmark vs Portugal Well, things can go perfect for both teams here. Portugal and Denmark can qualify together if Sweden will not beat Holland. But if Denmark wins and Sweden wins, Portugal can go to the Play Off. I think to a game that will end as a draw as none of these teams will want to risk something as no one believes that Sweden will win against Holland without Ibra on the field. draw @ 2.80 with Coral

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October

bet365 offering 63/20 on under 2:5 goals here' date=' seems very generous. Am I missing something? I know Andorra are weak, but Russia are very average these days. Anyone got team news / insights?[/quote'] They're set to win a tough group, and they're ''very average'' :) My insight is people always seem to underestimate Russia, who usually turn it on when they're not expected to, sort of like England. I'd expect maybe 4-0 tonight. Wouldn't read too much in to Andorra's last two away's, where it was only 0-1. Slovakia were so bad it was untrue (I watched it), and Macedonia are poor anyway and were missing their star striker Pandev. Also, Arshavin is playing better for Russia than Arsenal at the mo, and I'd expect a couple from Pavlyuchenko, looking to impress Neil Warnock :p

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Slovenia vs Serbia Serbia must win to get the Play Off. They lost 1-3 home with Estonia and made a draw 1-1, away. So I expect a tough game here as Slovenians will not be easy to be defeated. I expect a hard battling game, but Serbia can do it. They have a big chance and they must not waste it. away win @ 1.84 with 5Dimes

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Switzerland vs Montenegro Still laughing when thinking to the Swiss side. They should get at least a draw in Wales, but they lost and lost also the qualification. Now we have what should have been the match of the joy for Switzerland. But the home side is very demoralized while the away side is still under the influence of the joy they feel due to the qualification with the goal scored in the last minute against England. I expect a draw as none of these teams will push too much in this game. draw @ 3.97 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Macedonia vs Slovakia Pick: Away win Macedonia have the home advantage, but this time that fact means nothing. The National Arena Phillip II will be empty as the fans are very disappointed because of disaster results in this qualifiers. The fact is also the fans are very angry to the Football Federation of Macedonia and specially to the President Hari Hadzi-Risteski. Those fans who still decide to go, will use the opportunity to protest against him and to ask for his resignation. Now about the match. Slovakia is coming to Skopje with his strongest squad, leaded by the best player Marek Hamsik. On contrary, the situation in Macedonian squad is very bad. The key player Goran Pandev is injured and he didn't travel to Armenia. Even his absence is enough, four additional players are sidelined from various reasons. The deputy captain Velice Sumulikoski is suspended after he received red card in Yerevan. I am sure UEFA will additionally ban him after his stupid protests to the referee. Goran Popov and Mirko Ivanovski are also suspended as they have two yellow cards. Daniel Georgievski is sidelined with injury. To be the situation even worse, Muarem Muarem is also injured, but he is rated as doubtful. Remember, all of them (except Pandev) played against Armenia. Coach John Toshack was forced to call four youngsters: Stefan Spirovski, Samir Fazli, Stefan Ristovski and Stole Dimitrievski. In situation like this I think Slovakia is very close to the victory. The only question is about the motivation as Slovakia have no chance for one of the first two places.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Lithuania vs Cehia Away side need a win to qualify and I think will get it. Lithuania is not a team to stand solid in front of Cehia when the win is a must. Cehia will not score and stay under 1-0 to defend, I think they will go for a big win for staying safe. away -1 AH @ 2.00 with Paddy Power

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Spain vs Scotland Home side is definitely looking to enter in the history for winning 3 major trophies in a row. For doing that they must stay focus on every game and must win every thing. Scotland need to win or to pray that Cehia will not win in Lithuania. I think second option is a more possible version than a win here for Scotland. home -1.75 AH @ 1.85 with 188bet Italy vs Northern Ireland Home side looks to win again and the players are wanting to impress the manager. The qualification was won few games ago, they have the relief and can express themselves free of emotions. Northern Ireland is a good sparing partner and this is also for them a good opportunity of testing their game against a better opponent. I expect a home win here and a clear one. home -1.5 AH @ 1.80 with Pinnacle Sports FYR Macedonia vs Slovakia Away side looks to win for getting points that will be very important in establishing their category for next qualification campaign. With Hamsik in great form they should win here. Pandev, Sumulikoski, Popov and Ivanovski are out for this game. I do not see here Macedonia standing in front of a frustrated Slovakia. An away win would remain as a good beginning for next campaign. away 0 AH @ 1.80 with 188bet

France - Bosnia & H. Both teams have secured at least a play-off spot but France have a better chance of winning the group since a draw will be enough for them. For Bosnia & H. anything other than win will mean that they will go for play-off so I really can't see them sitting in defence and with strikers they have up front I believe they are capable of scoring goals. Bosnia & H. Over 1.5 Goals @ 5.50 (1 unit) Bet365
Can't see Bosnia & H. being the only team who scores here so will also take Both to Score @ 2.20 (2 units) William Hill

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Slovenia vs Serbia Pick: Away win Probable starting eleven: Slovenija: Handanović - Brečko, Å uler, Cesar, Jokić - Bačinović, Kirm, Krhin, Iličić - Matavž, Novakovič Srbija: Jorgačević - Ivanović, Subotić, Vidić, Kolarov - Petrović, Stanković, Ninković - Krasić, Jovanović, Pantelić I think Serbia will win here. It is true they are guests, but Slovenian players will not have the fans support. The fans are protesting for the high ticket prizes. The fan group Viola from Maribor asked the Slovenian Football Federation to cut the prize from 10 EUR to 5 EUR and after been refused, they announced will not support the national team. So, maybe the Serbian players will have bigger support, even they are guests. However, the key reason for my pick is motivation. While Slovenia have nothing to play for, Serbia have a chance for the second place which means play-off. But they need a victory. Coach Vladimir Petrovic Pizon has experienced players like Nemanja Vidić from Nanchester United, Branislav Ivanović from Chelsea, Milos Krasić from Juventus, Dejan Stanković from Inter and so on. I am sure they can handle with the pressure and they are able to win in Maribor.

Rep. of Ireland - Armenia The referee for this game is Eduardo Iturralde Gonzalez from Spain. I have checked the recent games he was in charge of and here are his stats: APOEL 2-1 Zenit (7 yellow, 1 red); Socheaux 0-4 Metalist (7 yellow, 1 red); PSV 3-1 Lille (4 yellow, 1 red) and Utrecht 3-3 Napoli (9 yellow) Taking into account how much is at stake for both sides I also think that the cards market is the best option here. Over 65 Booking Points @ 3.80 (2 units) William Hill Red Card @ 4.75 (1 unit) William Hill
Good stuff Mustafa. Can you tell me where you got the referee for the game? I am looking all over the place for this for the different games but can't find it. :$

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Slovenia - Serbia = 2 (1.8) bet365 Slovenia position 4° points 11 Serbia position 3° points 15 Preview: Slovenia: Suspended: Robert Koren; in doubt: Novakovic. Serbia: in doubt: Nemanja Vidic, Milan Bisevac. Slovenia has a score of w3-d2-l4 goals scored 10 goals against 7 while Serbia has a score of w4-d3-l2 goals scored 13 goals against 11. Slovenia in the group stage this has been disappointing has lost the chance to fight for the passage of its own group of friends tack with three defeats in four games played at home while away from home has behaved better than losing once drew twice and twice won five matches played. The environment is very critical is whether the coach with the team and will not support the team tonight. Serbia can not make calculations as it has only one result available to the victory. The coach will play tonight with a very offensive team since the draw is of little use. Meeting with an uncertain outcome. The home team is lower for performance and results. The sign is best seen 2 major reasons for the visiting team. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Interestingly, you can get ''Any Unquoted'' @ 1.75 at Betfair right now for the Russia match, with the highest ''quoted'' Russia win 3-0. Like I said, 4-0 is my prediction, as I expect the Russians want to go out with a bang, so that might be a decent bet. Gonna have a go at the correct score for fun, as I think 7 (Totesport) is a good price. Edit: Andorra's away scores so far, for anyone interested, read 0-4 Armenia, 1-3 Ireland, 0-1 Slovakia, 0-1 Macedonia.

Has anyone considered the bookings markets in the "crunch" matches. For example in Ireland V Armenia, there are some interesting prices. Time of First Booking +/- 29 mins Total Ireland Bookings in 2nd half - over 1.5 is 2.8 Total Armenia Bookings in 2nd half - over 1.5 is 1.78 Think there might be some value in the 2.8 on over 1.5 for Ireland. As Aidymac stated earlier, it is difficult to envisage Armenia not having long periods of pressure in this game as Trap sets up Ireland not to concede. Bar a scenario where Ireland are coasting by half time and the game peeters out, then Ireland will either be defending a result, or frantically chasing to get back into the game. When I think of this game I think of the home game against Macedonia where Ireland were defending a 2-1 half time lead, and Macedonia were bossing possesion in the 2nd half as Ireland simply could not keep the ball. Ireland picked up 3 yellows in that 45 mins. Obviously you can't base bets on a sample size of 1, but it is the game who's pattern I think matches most what can be expected in this game. Of course in general in these crunch games, there is every chance that teams leading will be time wasting and defending as if their lives depended on it as the match progresses. And on the flip side the losing team may become increasing frustrated as the covetted prize of automatic qualification or a play-off spot drifts away. The other games I would consider are France V Bosnia and Slovenia V Serbia. In the Germany v Belgium game, there is a fair chance that Germany will be coasting and Belgium may well accept their faith. It may also be worth considering the "to be booked" markets, perhaps for the goalkeepers from a time wasting point of view. And of course the "sending off" market, in-play, depending on how the matches are progressing. Anyway no real tip at this stage, just interesting to hear any views on this angle. :ok
An interesting stat I heard on Armenia: 11 of the 14 players involved at the weekend were under 25. A very young team, so maybe not a team to trust to keep their heads. After Mustafa's ref stats, I will play a red card in this game. Another one of interest is Spain V Scotland. What Scotland definitely can't afford to do is let Spain get into their rythm and get an early goal. That's what the Czechs did on Friday night, and the game was effectively over after 25 mins. Also, when Spain visited Hamden Park earlier in the group, they cruised into a 2-0 lead until Scotland started to get stuck in and managed to pull it back to 2-2 before eventually losing 3-2. So I envisage Scotland getting stuck in early on, and that's why I like an early yellow card. 2 pts Spain V Scotland Time of First Card >33 min @1.83 Bet365 :hope

Interestingly, you can get ''Any Unquoted'' @ 1.75 at Betfair right now for the Russia match, with the highest ''quoted'' Russia win 3-0. Like I said, 4-0 is my prediction, as I expect the Russians want to go out with a bang, so that might be a decent bet. Gonna have a go at the correct score for fun, as I think 7 (Totesport) is a good price. Edit: Andorra's away scores so far, for anyone interested, read 0-4 Armenia, 1-3 Ireland, 0-1 Slovakia, 0-1 Macedonia.
Andorra have conceded 9 goals in their other 4 away games, so they're not that bad at defending. I noticed bwin offer 2.5 on "Mutliple Correct Score: "4-0, 5-0 or 6-0" which seems decent value if you predict a big Russian win.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Turkey - Azerbaijan Turkey played a decent game against Germany but had to bow its head ahead of a supperior team. Azerbaijan was crashed at home by a Austia which was playing only to cheer up after 2-6 defeat against Germany. I don't know how will finish the group if Turkey draws and Germany beats Belgium cause Turkey dominate in the direct matches. But I think that home team will want to excuse itself in fan's eyes after the defeat from Germany. When they score the first goal I think they will push at least for another. 1-0 is treaky and could go 1-1 if Azerbaijan is lucky. 2-0 will be out of their luck. In fact in their last 9 games Azerbaijan is w1-d1-l7. Only 2 of these 7 loses game with a goal difference. So my pick here is Turkey to win with AH -2.0 odds: 1.98 bookie: Ladbrokers

Good stuff Mustafa. Can you tell me where you got the referee for the game? I am looking all over the place for this for the different games but can't find it. :$
Had the same problem so just googled "Ireland Armenia referee" and then went to this site to find his stats http://worldreferee.com/site/match.php?refID=495

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Bulgaria first 11:lol Mihaylov(Twente) Terziev(Chernomorets Bourgas 2 games this season) - debut 19 years old. Will play against Gareth Bale. Miliev(Levski Sofia) - debut Ivan Ivanov(Partizan Belgrade) Zanev (Litex Lovech) Gadzhev(Levski Sofia) - debut Petrov(Aston Villa) Manolev(PSV) Ivelin Popov(gazientepspor) Aleksander Tonev(Lech Poznan) debut for first team. Under 21 team captain Domovchiyski(Bundesliga 2) not more than 2-3 games so far for the season in Germany If you still think that Bulgaria, can win - think again! Most probable result X

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Turkey -2.5 @ 2.12 pinnacle Turkey should have no problems winning this game, as the motivation should be there to win. They are a point behind Belgim for second spot in the group and assuming that Belgium do not win, then a Turkisk victory sees them get the second spot. Now the question is, how much will they win by. Like them to score a few goals here as they will belooking for some revenge in losing to Azerbaijan 1-0 this time last year. Also the Azerbaijani's lost 6-1 in Germany, 4-1 in Belgium and 3-0 in Austria, so they have lost quite easily in these 3 road games against the better teams in the group, and then lost 4-1 at home to Austria, and though they had a player sent off, they still were second best in that game. Expect the Turks to put this game away early and then hope that the result in Germany goes their way Ireland - Armenia over 2.5 @ 2.04 pinnacle Ireland are second in their group with Armenia a point behind them, with the visitors needing a win while the home team is happy with a draw. Ireland have clean sheets in their last 4 games but Armenia has scored 11 goals in their last 3 games in these qualifiers, so anything is possible. Armenia have gone over in 7 of their 9 qualifiers while Ireland have scored at least 2 goals in 3 of their 4 home games, and though they have defended well, it is not in their nature to sit back and defend. While Ireland may be somewhat more cautious of exposing themselves at the back in this game, they will be looking to kill off this tie early with a goal while the Armenians cannot afford to sit and wait, they will attack from the outsets. Like the look of goals in this game, as both teams may find themselves in need of a goal at various times in the game, which should open up the opportunities for further goals. France - Bosnia-Herzegovina over 2.5 @ 2.06 pinnacle France lead the group by a point over BH with the visitors needing to win. They have a good group of attacking players who have scored 10 goals in winning their last 4 qualifiers, and while their chances are not that great at winning, they have little to lose here, so expect to attacxk from the start to get a goal. France has scored at least 2 goals in 6 of their 9 qualifiers so they too have a talented attacking line up that can score goals. Like the look of this game featuring a few goals as both teams have the players to score goals, and especially for BH, they need to score to have a chance of leapfrogging France into first place and direct qualification Georgia +0.5 @ 1.97 pinnacle Greece just need a point to confirm top spot in their group and given their nature to defend, would not be surprised that they park the bus for the whole game. They have drawn twice on the road while winning 1-0 in their other two away games, so these away games are not high scoring. Georgia has lost just once at home, surprisingly to Latvia, but they have drawn or won their other home games. Can see this being a low scoring game, and probably a draw, but there is a slight chance, that given that Greece are likely to defend, then Georgia is the team that will be doing most of the attacking and may get a goal to win the game. Still, given the circumstances, Georgia not to lose is a good possibility Croatia -2.5 @ 2.35 bet365 Expect Croatia to bounce back from their loss to Greece on the weekend as they still have a chance to qualify directly to the Euros next year: "Croatia still have the possiblity of finishing as best runners-up on goal difference with victory should Sweden fail to win, there is not a draw between Denmark and Portugal, and Russia do not lose to Andorra and finish second in their pool." (uefa website). So they need to win and probably score a few goals and hope the other games fall their way. They did beat Latvia last year on the road 3-0, and that was without Modric, and now at home, in a game they need to win by a few goals, like them to beat them by a few goals Denmark - Portugal over 2.5 @ 2.28 pinnacle Both teams on equal points with Portugal having a better goal difference and head to head record. They just need a point here while Denmark need to win so like the home team to look for the goal early on. They were both amongst the goals on the weekend as Denmark won 4-1 away in Cyrpus while Portugal won 5-3 at home to Iceland, so like this game to feature goals. Though both teams could see a draw in this game, and still directly qualify, but that would be based on Sweden not winning over Holland, which amy or may not happpen.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Blackcrow, you say it is not in Irelands nature to defend? I think you have that completely wrong. Italian manager, his first and most important motto is defense first! We play 2 holding midfielders Andrews and Whelan and they are not allowed to venture forward.. It is fair to say Ireland are set up very defensively

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October GEORGIA-GREECE PICK:OVER 2 ODDS:1.97 PINNACLE Euro 2012,Qualifiers Group F Greece 21 Croatia 19 Israel 13 Latvia 11 Georgia 10 Malta 1 Stadium Boris Paichadze,Capacity 54.549 This is the last match for the group and the interest is high because greece after the big win against croatia climbed at the top of the group and now wants at least a draw to go to euro 2012 finals. Georgia hasnt any interest for this match but the pride of the team and to close these qualifiers with a good performance and a good result in front of their fans. Also there are some rumours that the croatian will give a bonus if the home team make a win. Greece after the big win and the good performance is only one step away from euro and with a win or a draw will succeed it. For this match coach santos has some missings such as zaradoukas,torosidis,samaras,avraam papadopoulos,all important players and that leads the coach at many changes especially at the defence. Santos knows that to take the result that his team wants has to play smart but also to try to score because is dangerous to keep the 0-0 a score who can bring the damage at the end. Georgia also will try to play better than the previous matches and to leave good impression in this last match and if its possible to make a good result. All in all despite the stats who show that this game will be low scoring,we are going to risk that this match will has a different development and maybe enough goals to bring the over.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October 3 bet for me tonight France win with betfair at 1,57 Holland win with betfiar at 2.45 R.O.I win with Betfair 1.79 R.O.I I feel this is a good bet today with a solid home record in 2011 keeping a clean sheet in 5 home games and only losing once. I agree Armenia have played well recently but R.O.I are a solid home team who will be looking for a win in front of home crowd Holland are great value tonight and have n amazing 100 % record in the group stages i dont think they will give this up tonite, with sweden missing the star striker i feel the dutch will get the jon done tonight and have only leaked one goal in 2011 away from home. A solid perfromance should see the dutch win France i have been really impressed with the french this year and have a good home record, bosnia have not travelled well and look at blanc words this week i feel the french crowd will get behind the team and see a good win here tonight 25% stake on each bet :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Wales to beat Bulgaria - 5/2 Ladbrokes Wales and Draw - Double Chance - 1.70 Ladbrokes Quite suprised to see this as Wales are a team on the up and coming off a good win against Switzerland and with a very young team with talent, their is a believe now they can push on. No injuries. Bulgaria have lost 4 on the bounce and conceded 10 goals in the last 4 games. Also Bulgaria will have no fans there tonight as they're boycotting this game and have no manager. They will be without defenders Plamen Krachunov, Ivan Bandalovski and Nikolay Bodurov through injury and Zhivko Milanov through suspension. All momentum is going to Wales here.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October France v Bosnia 20.00 UK time tonight This match is a simple fight for top place and automatic qualification, with the team who misses out going into the playoffs. France need a draw, Bosnia have to win. http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro2012/matches/season=2012/round=15171/match=2002081/prematch/preview/index.html I see France as the favourites, but Bosnia have a chance and will attack. For this reason, I think Bosnia will have a good share of the attacking in the first half, and should win a good share of the early corners. These bets look good value to me - Most Corners First Half Bosnia Paddy Power 4.5 Race to 3 Corners Bosnia 3.75 Bet 365 These odds assume that France will have nearly all the early possession and early corners, but I think the odds look too high as Bosnia are likely to have a decent amount of possession and corners. According to the Uefa page about, Bosnia have had 49 corners in the qualifiers so far, and France 58. I think these is quite likely to be a late goal in this game, as the team chasing the game leaves their defence open. Both sides have good attacks who I think will thrive on the space provided, so there is a good chance of a late goal. I think Paddy Power's odds here look pretty good: Last goal over 73 mins Paddy Power 2.0 (But I think the Bosnia corners bets are better value.)

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Two speculative bets for me. Lithuania/Czech Republic - Under 1.5 @ 3.40 with Nordicbet Defense will be the mode of game imo. Lithuania has nothing to play for and will be happy with a draw, Czech Republic should not mind it as well (if Scotland loses, they are through - and who can see a different result) Under 2.5 is at poor price, so I am going with this risk. Spain/Scotland - Under 2.5 @ 2.66 with Pinnacle Simple. Scotland will be defending this imo and I think that they can hold on - they are not going to open up early, that would be a suicide. Cannot see too many goals, especially with weakened Spanish side. 1-0 or 2-0 are the most likely results in my opinion.

Rep. of Ireland - Armenia The referee for this game is Eduardo Iturralde Gonzalez from Spain. I have checked the recent games he was in charge of and here are his stats: APOEL 2-1 Zenit (7 yellow, 1 red); Socheaux 0-4 Metalist (7 yellow, 1 red); PSV 3-1 Lille (4 yellow, 1 red) and Utrecht 3-3 Napoli (9 yellow) Taking into account how much is at stake for both sides I also think that the cards market is the best option here. Over 65 Booking Points @ 3.80 (2 units) William Hill Red Card @ 4.75 (1 unit) William Hill
Armenian goal-keeper sent off... min26 Respect!