Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October

Austria @ 1.75 (Victor Cheapler) Wouldn't normally touch Austria as they're one of the most unpredictable sides in Europe, but they have a new coach and although he'll only be onlooking, I'm sure everyone will be eager to impress in a fresh start. First match under the new man's watchful eye was the 4-1 win in Azerbaijan and although the home team had a man sent-off early on, this is still an impressive win at a much tougher place to go than Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan's home form so far reads 0-3 Turkey, 0-2 Belgium, 0-3 Germany. They did beat Azerbaijan, but as Mustafa so often informs us, Azerbaijan don't bother getting out of bed for most away games.
Yeah, seems the Austrians are still up to their old tricks. Didn't deserve it, but had a goal disallowed at the death for absolutely nothing. F*cks my acca too :spank:lol

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That game against Luksemburg i saw it Live, i follow Albanian team as i have Albanian roots, am not being bias, as you can read what i wrote bout the match against France. Against Luksemburg this is what happened, Luksemburg scored first, then we got a defender sent off very rightly as he hit a player so we were down to 10 man and we still equalised through Bogdani, then Bogdani got a red card also, therefore Albania were playing with 9 man and conceded a goal, am not saying Albania are world beaters, but dont mix up home and away matches, dont forget we drew in Rumania 1:1, and read some team news regarding Albania in some Albanian site they gona play this game for Revenge for the loss they suffered in Rumania few years ago 6:1, and they are gona play this last game for they coach as he will be sacked after this match ( Josip Kuze, they are wrong in sacking him i think ) and they wanna end these qualifiers with a positive result at least for their fans and pride against a Rumanian team who couldnt hold on to their lead twice against Belaruse. Their top scores is back Erion Bogdani after suspension. Theres isnt any other players missing, and this time they will line up with an attacking formation 4:4:2 My tip for this match is Albania DNB @ 2.50 with Paddy Power Albania + 1 @ 1.61 with PP GL all
Full Time score 1:1 Had one win and one push :ok pityy they couldnt hold to their 1:0 advantage up until 79th min

None of Wales' last 34 internationals have ended in a draw, but i got feeling this will end in one. Bulgaria will try an restore some pride infront of there home fans, where as Wales will want to keep the feel good factor an end the campaign on a high. Bulgaria have been struggling for goals an Wales tend to score 0-1 goals in away games, i dont think will see an expansive start to game, likely to be a more cautious approach from sides a therefore i foresee a low scoring game. 5pts Under 2.5 goals @ 4/6 Ladbrokes :clap 2pts Under 1.5 goals @ 2/1 Ladbrokes :nana 2pts Wales +1 @ 5/6 Betfred :clap 2pts Bulgaria v Wales - Draw @ 5/2 :(
Pg Yid gotta agree you, i just taken that bet @ 4/7. :\ stuck it in a acca Also taking Under 2.5 in Malta v Israel @ 4/5 :clapthis seems a total dead rubber, the home team have been abysmal through out the whole campaign, an the away side will lack morale an motivation, knowing that cannot grab second spot regardless how emphatic they win
Spot with the Wales post, pity i thought the draw would be likely than the win

Lay Bulgaria @ 2.10 (1.91) Wales @ 4.00 (Various) Wales - 1 @ 10.00 (Sportingbet) Insane prices on the Welsh. Bulgaria are in a mess, with coach Matthaus resigning before the Ukraine match, after their dismal last two games, 0-3 against England and 1-3 against the Swiss. This seems to of had little impact, as they were comfortably beaten by an average Ukraine side 3-0. Wales have improved massively since the beginning of this group under Gary Speed, and go in to this after impressive wins against Montenegro and Swizterland, and a narrow loss at England. They'll want to finish on a high, and they shall.
In addition to the Welsh and Austrians, which I've already posted about, taking an acca tomorrow, and here's the teams, with little reasoning needed. Turkey AH -0.5 Turks had a solid enough campaign, and have done well enough at home, beating Belgium, Austria and Kazakhstan, although the last one was a lot less comfortable than it should of been. They need to win to beat Belgium to second. Azerbaijan are fairly dire away, 1-6 Germany, 0-3 Austria, 1-4 Belgium, 1-2 Kazakhstan. Russia Half-time/Full-time Russia need to win to be certain of first, and we all know about the Andorrans. Italy AH -0.5 Read Pg-yid's preview, which is the reason I've added this :ok Moldova Only Team To Score Moldova haven't done too terribly, with only really the 1-4 losses at home to the Swedes and at Finland days when they haven't turned up. San Marino haven't scored in about the last ten years, and I think Moldova can keep them out. Croatia AH - 0.5 Another side in the delightful ''must win'' situation. Not the force of old, but they've still managee victories against the Georgians and Israelies on their home turf, and can get a final one against a very limited Lativa. Greece AH + 0.5 Greeks need a point in Georgia, and their solid performance to this point in the campaign makes me confident they'll be fine. Georgia looked like being the surprise of the group, but had a bad time of it in the last round of matches, 0-1 at home to Lativa and drawing in Malta. They pose little threat. Norway AH - 0.5 Norway need a big win to have any chance, and will come out guns blazing. Up against an abysmal Cyprus, with only two points to their name, one in a draw at home against Iceland, the win should be no problem, and maybe they may even get a few. And of course Austria AH -0.5 and Wales AH + 0.5. All these come out to 10.29 @ Bet365 :ok
Good result with the Welsh, but a goal disallowed for nothing at the death in the Austria game f*cks the acca :wall

So far the bets taken are : France - Bosnia Over 2,5 Goals @ 2,05 :eyes LOST France - Bosnia Goal/Goal @ 2,10 - :D WON Germany - 1,5 AH @ 2,075 - :D WON Germany - Belgium Over 3 Goals @ 1,95 - :D WON Malta - Israel Goal/Goal @ 2,10 - :eyes LOST Ireland - Armenia Over 4,5 Cards @ 1,825 - :D WON Moldova - San Marino Over 3,5 Goals @ 2,00 :D WON Double with + 0,25 AH with Albania and Macedonia - :D 1/2 WON - 1/2 VOID Double with Over 2,5 Goals in Germany and Hungary @ 2,86 :eyes LOST Accumulators with - Australia, Moldova, Russia, Italy, Japan @ 1,49 :D - WON - MAIN BET - Germany, Australia, Moldova, Japan and Universidad de Chile @ 2,15 PENDING
:cigar:cigar:cigar Universidad de Chile for a great profit...might as well lay it and forget about it.

Russia v Andorra Both Teams To Score NO 1.26 bwin Russia are strong at home and Andorra don't score many goals away. They have scored away (against Ireland and Moldova for example), but I think Russia will be harder. I'd estimate their chances of a goal here at around 10%, so odds of 1.26 seem generous. http://www.soccerway.com/teams/russia/russia/ http://www.soccerway.com/teams/andorra/andorra/
FT: Russia 6 Andorra 0 :)

Wales to beat Bulgaria - 5/2 Ladbrokes Wales and Draw - Double Chance - 1.70 Ladbrokes Quite suprised to see this as Wales are a team on the up and coming off a good win against Switzerland and with a very young team with talent, their is a believe now they can push on. No injuries. Bulgaria have lost 4 on the bounce and conceded 10 goals in the last 4 games. Also Bulgaria will have no fans there tonight as they're boycotting this game and have no manager. They will be without defenders Plamen Krachunov, Ivan Bandalovski and Nikolay Bodurov through injury and Zhivko Milanov through suspension. All momentum is going to Wales here.
Bashed! Well done the Wales backers :clap

Rep. of Ireland - Armenia The referee for this game is Eduardo Iturralde Gonzalez from Spain. I have checked the recent games he was in charge of and here are his stats: APOEL 2-1 Zenit (7 yellow, 1 red); Socheaux 0-4 Metalist (7 yellow, 1 red); PSV 3-1 Lille (4 yellow, 1 red) and Utrecht 3-3 Napoli (9 yellow) Taking into account how much is at stake for both sides I also think that the cards market is the best option here. Over 65 Booking Points @ 3.80 (2 units) William Hill Red Card @ 4.75 (1 unit) William Hill
That was one of the tips of the day Mustafa - just sorry I didn't back it myself :$

France v Bosnia 20.00 UK time tonight This match is a simple fight for top place and automatic qualification, with the team who misses out going into the playoffs. France need a draw, Bosnia have to win. http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro2012/matches/season=2012/round=15171/match=2002081/prematch/preview/index.html I see France as the favourites, but Bosnia have a chance and will attack. For this reason, I think Bosnia will have a good share of the attacking in the first half, and should win a good share of the early corners. These bets look good value to me - Most Corners First Half Bosnia Paddy Power 4.5 Race to 3 Corners Bosnia 3.75 Bet 365 These odds assume that France will have nearly all the early possession and early corners, but I think the odds look too high as Bosnia are likely to have a decent amount of possession and corners. According to the Uefa page about, Bosnia have had 49 corners in the qualifiers so far, and France 58. I think these is quite likely to be a late goal in this game, as the team chasing the game leaves their defence open. Both sides have good attacks who I think will thrive on the space provided, so there is a good chance of a late goal. I think Paddy Power's odds here look pretty good: Last goal over 73 mins Paddy Power 2.0 (But I think the Bosnia corners bets are better value.)
First half: France 0 Bosnia 1 First half corners: France 0 Bosnia 4 So both corner bets won comfortably :cheers I saw the first half, and it was nearly all Bosnia attacking, and they deservedly took the lead just before half time. I got this one right, and the corner bets were excellent value.

First half: France 0 Bosnia 1 First half corners: France 0 Bosnia 4 So both corner bets won comfortably :cheers I saw the first half, and it was nearly all Bosnia attacking, and they deservedly took the lead just before half time. I got this one right, and the corner bets were excellent value.
That was a fantastic pick, well done. I'm upset I didn't back it after reading your post, but I already had large liabilities on other games, so couldn't really afford to. :clap

Has anyone considered the bookings markets in the "crunch" matches. For example in Ireland V Armenia, there are some interesting prices. Time of First Booking +/- 29 mins Total Ireland Bookings in 2nd half - over 1.5 is 2.8 Total Armenia Bookings in 2nd half - over 1.5 is 1.78 Think there might be some value in the 2.8 on over 1.5 for Ireland. As Aidymac stated earlier, it is difficult to envisage Armenia not having long periods of pressure in this game as Trap sets up Ireland not to concede. Bar a scenario where Ireland are coasting by half time and the game peeters out, then Ireland will either be defending a result, or frantically chasing to get back into the game. When I think of this game I think of the home game against Macedonia where Ireland were defending a 2-1 half time lead, and Macedonia were bossing possesion in the 2nd half as Ireland simply could not keep the ball. Ireland picked up 3 yellows in that 45 mins. Obviously you can't base bets on a sample size of 1, but it is the game who's pattern I think matches most what can be expected in this game. Of course in general in these crunch games, there is every chance that teams leading will be time wasting and defending as if their lives depended on it as the match progresses. And on the flip side the losing team may become increasing frustrated as the covetted prize of automatic qualification or a play-off spot drifts away. The other games I would consider are France V Bosnia and Slovenia V Serbia. In the Germany v Belgium game, there is a fair chance that Germany will be coasting and Belgium may well accept their faith. It may also be worth considering the "to be booked" markets, perhaps for the goalkeepers from a time wasting point of view. And of course the "sending off" market, in-play, depending on how the matches are progressing. Anyway no real tip at this stage, just interesting to hear any views on this angle. :ok
Rep. of Ireland - Armenia The referee for this game is Eduardo Iturralde Gonzalez from Spain. I have checked the recent games he was in charge of and here are his stats: APOEL 2-1 Zenit (7 yellow, 1 red); Socheaux 0-4 Metalist (7 yellow, 1 red); PSV 3-1 Lille (4 yellow, 1 red) and Utrecht 3-3 Napoli (9 yellow) Taking into account how much is at stake for both sides I also think that the cards market is the best option here. Over 65 Booking Points @ 3.80 (2 units) William Hill Red Card @ 4.75 (1 unit) William Hill
Thank you to both of you! I read both of these posts with interest and I looked at the spread on sportingindex. I bought at 50 (was expecting 60 or 70!) at £10 per point, thinking that the worst case scenario would be losing £200... only bloody come out with £700 profit! Although I may have been a bit lucky with the Armenia GK red card, but who cares! Thanks again! :clap

Italy -1.25 (AH) @ 1.5 (Bet365) Northern Ireland have a very depleted squad with Brunt, Clingan, Camp, McCann and Hughes out, Evans uncertain to play and Lafferty suspended. Read this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15227954.stm (btw I got the info on Evans from another site). Maik Taylor is going to play in goal; he is 40 and has no club at the moment. Morale is very low what with a terrible run of results, failure to qualify and the fans' protests demanding Worthington be sacked. It appears he will be sacked and that this will be his last game. I wouldn't be surprised if Brunt and Clingan are not that bad with their injuries and are resting themselves for club games at the weekend. It will be a youthful, inexperienced side up against Italy. If you look at the Italian squad, even if they play an experimental side, there is a big gap in terms of both experience and quality. Italy have impressed in qualifying with ease after a disastrous World Cup. The old guard has largely been replaced and the younger players will be trying to impress ahead of the finals next summer. I haven't watched a hell of a lot of them but did see their 3-0 win over Estonia, as I was in Italy at the time. They were very good I thought that night, against what I consider to be a decent Estonian side. The 1-1 draw in Serbia was also a good result, and they beat Spain in a friendly recently as well. The game will be played in Pescara and will be, I imagine, a relatively low-key occasion, what with it being effectively a dead rubber. But the Italians will still want to please the fans and impress their manager, and with the other factors I've mentioned, I am happy to place a reasonably large stake on the -1.25 handicap, with a bit of insurance if they really can't be arsed.
Came in easily enough. :ok

Moldova to win to nil @ 1.42 (Bwin) Hard to give much reasoning. San Marino haven't scored for nearly four years. In that time they have conceded 94 goals! Incidentally I read in the Times football supplement today that the chances of any football team (taking home advantage and quality out of the question) conceding 94 goals without reply is 1 in an octillion (28 noughts). Not sure how exactly they worked this out but nevermind! This is generally a bet which the bookies habitually overprice. The only problem this time is that Moldova aren't that good either; they are ranked amongst the bottom few sides in Europe. Even so, there is still a signficant quality difference here. Moldova did manage to beat Finland 2-0 (albeit the Finns were down to ten men for some of that game) and also kept a clean sheet against Kazakhstan in a recent friendly, so they should be able to do so against a poor San Marino attack. Moldova also reduced Holland to a 1-0 win at the weekend, so whilst I don't know that much about them, they can't be that bad at the back. Worryingly, they did concede to Andorra in a friendly, but even Andorra are a class above San Marino. When San Marino do score, it tends to be at home; you have to go back even further to find their last away goal. Whilst there is no guarantee San Marino won't nick what would be a historic goal for them, I still think the odds are favourable considering their record. Georgia vs Greece under 2.5 @ 1.62 (Stan James) Sportsxtipster has said it all really. Georgia have been incredibly low scoring at home and Greece have been incredibly low scoring away. This is probably one of international football's most boring match-ups. Throw in the fact that Greece only need a draw to qualify, and you have an unders banker, if there ever was such a thing. I really can't see either side wanting to take risks in this game. Greece are hard to beat (undefeated in qualification) and I think they will be confident not to concede, I don't think they will feel the need to win the game. Under 2 around evens is tempting as well and I might put something on that as well.
San Marino fail to score again, but the other bet loses and I have made a very small loss on the night, due to the way I staked it. Really thought unders was a given in Georgia. Even when they equalised I thought Greece would be happy to leave it as that, it's unlike them to get two quick goals. Still I would make the same bet again as I reckon it was value considering all the circumstances.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Turkey -2.5 @ 2.12 :( Ireland - Armenia over 2.5 @ 2.04 :D France - Bosnia-Herzegovina over 2.5 @ 2.06 :( Chances were there for the third Georgia +0.5 @ 1.97 :( Looking good until they got two goals in the last 10 minutes to lose the game Croatia -2.5 @ 2.35 :( Needed another goal Denmark - Portugal over 2.5 @ 2.28 :D Needed a very good goal from Ronaldo in injury time to get the over

Sweden - Netherlands =over (1.90) Eurobet Sweden position 2° points 21 Netherlands position 1° points 27 Preview: Sweden: Suspended: Zlatan Ibrahimovic (striker 8 / 5). Netherlands: Injured: Maarten Stekelenburg (goalkeeper 6 / 0), John Heitinga (defender 7 / 1), Hedwiges Maduro (midfielder 2 / 0), Wesley Sneijder (midfielder 8 / 3), Ibrahim Afellay (midfielder 6 / 3), Arjen Robben (midfielder). Sweden has a score of w7-d0-l2 goals scored 28 goals against 9 while the Netherlands has a score w9-d0-l0 goals scored 35 goals against 5. The last time the two teams met was in October where Sweden lost 4-1 to Holland again for the European championship in 2012. The Netherlands have already qualified while Sweden for a win against the Netherlands, would qualify directly for the finals of UEFA EURO 2012 as the second best. Even a single point could be enough but the team of Erik Hamrén makes no calculations. Eventually I see a game without a lot of calculations and actions to goals. :hope:hope:hope
Germany-Belgium=over (1.57) Eurobet Germany position 1° points 27 Belgium position 2° points 15 Preview: Germany: absent: Mario Götze (midfielder 4 / 1); in doubt: Schweinsteiger (midfielder 5 / 1), Jerome Boateng (defender 2 / 0), Miroslav Klose (forward 6 / 9); part: Mesut Ozil (midfielder 8 / 4), Toni Kroos (Midfield 7 / 0). Belgium: suspended: Daniel Van Buyten (defender 6 / 2); injured: Jelle Vossen (forward 5 / 2), David Hubert (midfielder 0 / 0), Marvin Ogunjimi (forward 5 / 5), Vermaelen (defender 3 / 0). Germany has a score-w9-d0-l0 goals scored 31 goals against 6 while Belgium has a score of w4-d3-l2 goals scored 20 goals against 12. Germany in Turkey has shown to be never satisfied and always plays to win which he did in the last home game of the Turkey trip very delicate. Belgium still hopes in qualifying but in all likelihood this will only come if Belgium beat Germany. Belgium is a good team in the offensive department with the likes of Fellaini, Dembele, Witsel, Hazard, de Camargo, but shows some problems in the defensive department, compounded with the absence of Van Buyten and Vermaelen. Belgium is only one occasion did not score in the remaining eight games but always went to sign. In the end I think this is a game with many goals. :hope:hope:hope
France- Bosnia=both teams to score (2.05) Eurobet France position 1° points 20 Bosnia position 2° points 19 Preview: France: Injured: Karim Benzema, Franck Ribery, Yoann Gourcuff, Abou Diaby, Bacary Sagna, Philippe Mexes, Blaise Matuidi; in doubt: Kevin Gameiro, Patrice Evra, Adil Rami, Yohan Cabaye, Eric Abidal. Bosnia: injured: Salihovic; part: IbiÅ¡ević France has a score of w6-d2-l1 goals scored 14 goals against 3 while Bosnia has a score of w6-d1-l2 goals scored 16 goals against 7. Eventful game with two teams who want to pull the ticket for the European Championship finals. France just a draw to retain first place in the group while Bosnia has to win. France has many problems of education for the many absences. Bosnia is a team strong enough to be in the department with offensiovo Edin Džeko and Vedad IbiÅ¡ević and a midfield with quality and Miralem Pjanić Zvjezdan Misimović. Given the motivations of Bosnia more than the many absences in the home team to think a game with a lot of actions to goals. :hope:hope:hope
Slovenia - Serbia = 2 (1.8) bet365 Slovenia position 4° points 11 Serbia position 3° points 15 Preview: Slovenia: Suspended: Robert Koren; in doubt: Novakovic. Serbia: in doubt: Nemanja Vidic, Milan Bisevac. Slovenia has a score of w3-d2-l4 goals scored 10 goals against 7 while Serbia has a score of w4-d3-l2 goals scored 13 goals against 11. Slovenia in the group stage this has been disappointing has lost the chance to fight for the passage of its own group of friends tack with three defeats in four games played at home while away from home has behaved better than losing once drew twice and twice won five matches played. The environment is very critical is whether the coach with the team and will not support the team tonight. Serbia can not make calculations as it has only one result available to the victory. The coach will play tonight with a very offensive team since the draw is of little use. Meeting with an uncertain outcome. The home team is lower for performance and results. The sign is best seen 2 major reasons for the visiting team. :hope:hope:hope
Balance: 3/4 Ca$HHHHHHHHHHH :ok

Again, top tip this one mate, gutted I missed it on here. I watched that Gonzalez joker ref a La Liga game last season, Levante v Malaga, and he cost me about £500 when I sold on bookings and he went nuts in the second half, booking people for seemingly nothing. Another fellow Spaniard who also loses the plot sometimes, especially in the 2nd half is Alfonso Alvarez Izquierdo - he is very keen on dishing out cards. Does anyone have a decent site that lists the referees for forthcoming games? I wouldn't mind following these two clowns as they could make me a lot on Sporting Index buying on bookings. :gimme:beer

Again' date=' top tip this one mate, gutted I missed it on here. I watched that Gonzalez joker ref a La Liga game last season, Levante v Malaga, and he cost me about £500 when I sold on bookings and he went nuts in the second half, booking people for seemingly nothing. Another fellow Spaniard who also loses the plot sometimes, especially in the 2nd half is [b']Alfonso Alvarez Izquierdo - he is very keen on dishing out cards. Does anyone have a decent site that lists the referees for forthcoming games? I wouldn't mind following these two clowns as they could make me a lot on Sporting Index buying on bookings. :gimme:beer
try this website http://worldreferee.com/