Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October I have added : Over 3,5 Goals in Moldova, as anyone can score 3+ vs San Marino, @ 2,00 Goal/Goal @ 2,10 in Malta. Hosts often enough now surprised me with goals at all levels. A double with Macedonia + 0,25 AH and Albania + 0,25 @ 3,64, for reasons posted above. An accumulator @ 1,49 with Australia, Japan, Italy, Russian and Moldova to win. A double with Over 2,5 Goals in Germany and Hungary @ 2,86 All bets are with bet365, stakes are different, the accumulators - highest. GL all

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October The one I haven't decided on yet in the game in Copenhagen. The group is ever so tight, but what I saw with Portugal at home to Iceland was huge gaps in the defense, at most set pieces. At no point Iceland was giving up, the guys were there to impress and did well - that upset Portugal at long spells, and every corner or a free kick, especially in the second half was a danger. As lethal as Portugal should be in the front, with players worth hundreds of millions in midfield and attack, many good balls were wasted with ignorance. IMO the reason for the late two goals ( number 4 and 5 ) was not the hosts improved play, rather Iceland kept going forward with all they had, and being naive lost by a big margin... If I saw it, so did the Danish Manager...

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Sweden - Netherlands =over (1.90) Eurobet Sweden position 2° points 21 Netherlands position 1° points 27 Preview: Sweden: Suspended: Zlatan Ibrahimovic (striker 8 / 5). Netherlands: Injured: Maarten Stekelenburg (goalkeeper 6 / 0), John Heitinga (defender 7 / 1), Hedwiges Maduro (midfielder 2 / 0), Wesley Sneijder (midfielder 8 / 3), Ibrahim Afellay (midfielder 6 / 3), Arjen Robben (midfielder). Sweden has a score of w7-d0-l2 goals scored 28 goals against 9 while the Netherlands has a score w9-d0-l0 goals scored 35 goals against 5. The last time the two teams met was in October where Sweden lost 4-1 to Holland again for the European championship in 2012. The Netherlands have already qualified while Sweden for a win against the Netherlands, would qualify directly for the finals of UEFA EURO 2012 as the second best. Even a single point could be enough but the team of Erik Hamrén makes no calculations. Eventually I see a game without a lot of calculations and actions to goals. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October I can see a lots of goals scored in the following matches (over 2,5): Germany - Belgium @1,55 France - Bosnia-Herzegovina @2,0 Sweden - Holland @1,88 Denmark - Portugal @2,35 Germany firepower is well known, but they loose goals as well and Belgium should attack, and score at least 1 goal. France is better now than a year ago, they can score and win a game at last, and as a visitors they will have B&S team which need to win and also has a great scoring capability. Sweden and Holland is a over MUST imho. Denmark vs Portugal, welll. High price for this one is because bookies predict a dull draw, but I think that Portugal offensive strenght combined with defensive problems will give us a high score. BTW thanks again 4 your opinions regarding Albania-Romania clash :clap

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October

I can see a lots of goals scored in the following matches (over 2,5): Germany - Belgium @1,55 France - Bosnia-Herzegovina @2,0 Sweden - Holland @1,88 Denmark - Portugal @2,35 Germany firepower is well known, but they loose goals as well and Belgium should attack, and score at least 1 goal. France is better now than a year ago, they can score and win a game at last, and as a visitors they will have B&S team which need to win and also has a great scoring capability. Sweden and Holland is a over MUST imho. Denmark vs Portugal, welll. High price for this one is because bookies predict a dull draw, but I think that Portugal offensive strenght combined with defensive problems will give us a high score. BTW thanks again 4 your opinions regarding Albania-Romania clash :clap
Oddly, the only one I like out of all those for goals is Denmark, but the whole thing of playing for a draw means it's a swerve for me. Germany probably will have goals, but if Belgium can dig in, who knows. Bosnia never convince me against strong opposition, and I could see France stifling them fairly easily. A 0-0 wouldn't surprise. Holland haven't yet conceded away, and whilst Bruma I believe will continue instead of Heitinga, again, I'm not convinced of a goals-fest. Some of these just look a bit too obvious, but I do like Denmark the most, and obviously the odds are high.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October France - Bosnia & H. Both teams have secured at least a play-off spot but France have a better chance of winning the group since a draw will be enough for them. For Bosnia & H. anything other than win will mean that they will go for play-off so I really can't see them sitting in defence and with strikers they have up front I believe they are capable of scoring goals. Bosnia & H. Over 1.5 Goals @ 5.50 (1 unit) Bet365

BULGARIA 1.85 Unibet The Bulgarians yesterday took a heavy 3-0 in a friendly match by Ukrainians, Wales beat the Swiss, but they are away another team I do not think that the Bulgarians underestimate your opponent and try to close the tournament with a victory at home.
You're absolutely right about our desire to finish this qualifications with a win cause after beating Switzerland 2-0 Wales had pass us and we are curently in the last position. I admit Wales is poor away from home. It's very interesting with players like Gareth Bale, Bellamy, Ramsey could not play when they are not on home soil. But I'm very upset about our team's form at the moment. Goal.com's prediction for starting 11 is: Mihaylov Manolev, Stoyanov, Ivanov, Zanev Tsvetkov, S Petrov, Georgiev, Zlatinski Bojinov, Rangelov Today Blagoy Georgiev has left national team with a scandal. Zlatinski is also out with injury. Three of these are classy players: goalkeeper Mihaylov (Twente), Manolev (PSV) and capitan Stylian Petrov (Aston Villa). As seen they are occupied with the defencive part of the game but we have conceded 7 goals from England and 3 from Switzerland. But our big problem is scoring goals. In this qualification we scored ONLY 3 goals and all of them in away matches: 1-0 beating Wales, 1-1 in Podgoritza (vs Montenegro) and in the defeat 1-3 from Switzerland. Our attacking players are with no doubt our of form. Bojinov got married yesterday and it's very doubtful how clear is his head abour this game. He was left out of the squad for long time. He doesn't play regularly for his new club - Sporting Lisbon. I think Ivelin Popov will start instead of Rangelov, but there'll be no difference for the team. Stadium will be empty after those poor result so the home factor is almost gone... On the other side Wales managed to score in 3 matches as well: 4-1 defeat in Switzerland and two home wins lately (2-1 vs Montenegro and 2-0 over Switzerland). It's very doubtful if they could do it tomorrow. Odds for the HW a going up so we all it but if I have bet on this match I'll choose between: under 2.5 goals odds: 1.63 @ bet365 or Both Teams to Score No odds: 1.84 @ Betsson

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Lay Bulgaria @ 2.10 (1.91) Wales @ 4.00 (Various) Wales - 1 @ 10.00 (Sportingbet) Insane prices on the Welsh. Bulgaria are in a mess, with coach Matthaus resigning before the Ukraine match, after their dismal last two games, 0-3 against England and 1-3 against the Swiss. This seems to of had little impact, as they were comfortably beaten by an average Ukraine side 3-0. Wales have improved massively since the beginning of this group under Gary Speed, and go in to this after impressive wins against Montenegro and Swizterland, and a narrow loss at England. They'll want to finish on a high, and they shall.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Wales havent won an away match since 2009 and that was against Liechenstein!! Bulgaria have been very poor of late but their last few games have been quite tough games, away to Ukraine, away to Switzerland, at home to England, away to Belarus, away to Montenegro... Them 5 games are all tough games and although Wales have improved i cant see them winning in Bulgaria. England, Serbia and Montenegro won in Bulgaria but they are all far superior to Wales! Wales might get a draw but i cant for the life of me see them winning! Bookies have the correct price IMO.

Denmark vs Portugal Pick: Draw After the Friday's games, Portugal and Denmark are sharing the top of the group H. Norway is on the third position with three points less. The winner of the group will directly go to Poland and Ukraine, but there is a great possibility that both Portugal and Denmark will qualify. They need to play draw and Netherlands to stay unbeaten in Sweden. Are the mentioned things realistic?
hi man, I have your same ideas, but we was thinking about a totally wrong ranking of secnd play teams!!! http://www.flashscore.com/table/pMnnEZnt/drJAfQC1/ Croatia 19 Bosnia 19 and Sweden 21 are better than Portugal and Danmark !!

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Austria @ 1.75 (Victor Cheapler) Wouldn't normally touch Austria as they're one of the most unpredictable sides in Europe, but they have a new coach and although he'll only be onlooking, I'm sure everyone will be eager to impress in a fresh start. First match under the new man's watchful eye was the 4-1 win in Azerbaijan and although the home team had a man sent-off early on, this is still an impressive win at a much tougher place to go than Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan's home form so far reads 0-3 Turkey, 0-2 Belgium, 0-3 Germany. They did beat Azerbaijan, but as Mustafa so often informs us, Azerbaijan don't bother getting out of bed for most away games.

Wales havent won an away match since 2009 and that was against Liechenstein!! Bulgaria have been very poor of late but their last few games have been quite tough games, away to Ukraine, away to Switzerland, at home to England, away to Belarus, away to Montenegro... Them 5 games are all tough games and although Wales have improved i cant see them winning in Bulgaria. England, Serbia and Montenegro won in Bulgaria but they are all far superior to Wales! Wales might get a draw but i cant for the life of me see them winning! Bookies have the correct price IMO.
2009?! Heavens to Betsy! :loon :lol Wales have been utter sh*te for ages now, but it's different under Gary Speed, and the 2009 stat means nothing really, mate. I can't defend Bulgaria either. Ukraine away isn't ''3-0 defeat'' tough, Switzerland are average, it was embarrassing how easily England beat them. Montenegro was before their bad run of form, hence the reason Matthaus was still there. Bear in mind Wales have gone down from 4.33 to 4.00 as well.

2009?! Heavens to Betsy! :loon :lol Wales have been utter sh*te for ages now, but it's different under Gary Speed, and the 2009 stat means nothing really, mate. I can't defend Bulgaria either. Ukraine away isn't ''3-0 defeat'' tough, Switzerland are average, it was embarrassing how easily England beat them. Montenegro was before their bad run of form, hence the reason Matthaus was still there. Bear in mind Wales have gone down from 4.33 to 4.00 as well.
Thats because of the lump of money you put on them! :lol :p Bulgaria have not been playing well, but look at their team and on paper they have a much better side than Wales... Ivanov plays with Partizan Belgrade, Manolev plays with PSV, Petrov plays with Aston Villa, Rangelev plays with Cottbus, they have a very talented group of players and Wales are too reliant on Bellamy and Bale to perform! I can see Petrov pulling rhe strings in midfield, and of course away records mean something, it means they do shite away from home! Well let the football do the talking but im telling you now, Wales aint gonna win! :p

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October I wonder how Belgium will play this. They are effectively in the same situation as Scotland, in fact with a little less hope of qualifying because Lithuania are more likely to beat the Czechs than Azerbaijan are to win in Turkey. Scotland will play a defensive game, with the hope of nicking a lead from a set piece or a one off bit of brillliance. They know that they would get murdered if they went attacking from the start, and I'm sure they would be happy with 0-0 after 70 minutes. I wonder if Belgium will have the same plan against Germany? I think by nature they are a more attacking side, so maybe they will take the game to Germany a bit more, which would make overs appeal.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Bulgaria vs Wales Away side has the right to help for a win or a draw here. They ahve a great morale after some good results lately. Gary Speed assembled a good team that won against Montenegro, lost nearly in England and won against Switzerland on Saturday. Away side has been very motivated in these games and I cannot see why not to be also now. They have a bad reputation on away games, but I think Ramsey, Bale and Bellamy never been nefore together for a match in these Qualification Rounds, so now they must enjoy this fact and get something from the game. Bulgaria is in mess, as the coach Matthaus resigned before the game with Ukraine, lost 0-3. Bojinov got married recently and the entire group is suffering from the poor results. I do not see Bulgaria winning this game and I go for a good result of Wales! away +0.5 AH @ 1.85 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Denmark - Portugal I think that Portugal will keep their first place. Although they have ruined my (-2.5) bet with that 90th minute penalty that made the score 5-3 I was impressed by their game in the first half. Nani and Cristiano Ronaldo are huge power in front and thought they have to improve their defense they have lost only 3 times since 2009 (1-0 against Spain at the World Cup ; 1-0 away at Norway in the start of this qualifications and 2-1 in a friendly against Argentina). If they lose tomorrow they will have to expect miracle to qualify directly. With teams like Croatia, Turkey, Serbia, Sweden in the play-offs for the last 4 places it will be nonsense if they do not give anything to pick a point tomorrow. My bet in a combo is Double Chance: Portugal or draw. Odds: 1.36 @ Ladbrokers Good luck

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Georgia vs Greece Just one point are needing the Greeks to pass to the European Championship directly. And I think this is the best place were you can get that result. Georgia is a team that scored 2 goals at home in 4 games and conceded just 1. Greece scored 3 away and conceded 1, also in 4 games. So I believe that we will see a small number of goals. Georgians will try to win the game, but their most important task is to not concede goals. They are playing very defensively and this game will be no exception. Greece are also a defensive team so I do not see them scoring many. Under 2 goals is the call for me in this one! Good Luck! under 2 goals @ 2.02 with 188bet

Thats because of the lump of money you put on them! :lol :p Bulgaria have not been playing well, but look at their team and on paper they have a much better side than Wales... Ivanov plays with Partizan Belgrade, Manolev plays with PSV, Petrov plays with Aston Villa, Rangelev plays with Cottbus, they have a very talented group of players and Wales are too reliant on Bellamy and Bale to perform! I can see Petrov pulling rhe strings in midfield, and of course away records mean something, it means they do shite away from home! Well let the football do the talking but im telling you now, Wales aint gonna win! :p
Aidy with all due respect you seem to be basing a lot of this on name? :unsure Show me any game of football that is won with name alone.... on paper Bulgaria have a talented group of players, but it's what you do on the football pitch that determines where the value lies. Past trends are merely a precursor, and I'm going to sound like a broken record here, but it's all about context. I don't personally believe that Wales' away record under John Toshack can be considered relevant, as let's be honest, Wales were pretty dire for a long period. Gary Speed seems to be getting the best out of the players, although the last three games aren't a particularly huge set of statistics to base any bet on, the performances alone suggest Wales are finally getting things together. Overall, they could still lose, but for me Bulgaria look a little short given the changing circumstances for both sides.

Aidy with all due respect you seem to be basing a lot of this on name? :unsure Show me any game of football that is won with name alone.... on paper Bulgaria have a talented group of players, but it's what you do on the football pitch that determines where the value lies. Past trends are merely a precursor, and I'm going to sound like a broken record here, but it's all about context. I don't personally believe that Wales' away record under John Toshack can be considered relevant, as let's be honest, Wales were pretty dire for a long period. Gary Speed seems to be getting the best out of the players, although the last three games aren't a particularly huge set of statistics to base any bet on, the performances alone suggest Wales are finally getting things together. Overall, they could still lose, but for me Bulgaria look a little short given the changing circumstances for both sides.
Bulagaria are 21/20 with VC, if this fixture was on 2 years ago i would imagine Bulagaria would have been 2/7 or 1/3... So to me i think Bulgaria are not underpriced at all, the bookies have taken into account Bulgaria's recent poor form and Wales recent good form. I think it is important not to get carried away with Wales results of late, yes they gave England a good game but it was a big rivalry match where Wales had nothing to lose, i do think they performed really well against Switzerland but in my opinion there is no value in backing Wales to beat Bulgaria away from home, and me personally i think Bulgaria should be odds-on. I was not judging the game on just past events, but it was one of the factors. Games are not won by names alone, where did i say it was???? All i stated is that on paper Bulgaria have a far superior squad. I agree that Speed has done a very good job so far, and i understand that Bulgaria have been playing poor, but ill say it again, their last 5 games have been really tough games that Wales probably would have lost all 5 also IMO... Im not trying to be controversial, im just saying it how i honestly see it, afterall again its all about opinions, at the end of the day it will be the result that determines who is correct! Cheers Jase

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Bulgaria's NT sucks but also Wales away team! Their good neighbour England beat them without even bother but spare them the humiliation. Switzerland did not spare it. It's very tricky game cause it has some meaning which is who will finish last. That kind of thinks are important in draws so that both team will target this 4th place. Nevertheless a draw is enought for Wales so the presure will be entirely on our team.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Bulgaria vs Wales Estonia 2 - 2 Friendly Switzerland 0 - 0 UEFA Euro 2012 Q Cyprus 1 - 0 Friendly Corsica 0 - 1 Friendly Montenegro 1 - 1 UEFA Euro 2012 Q Belarus 0 - 1 Friendly England 0 - 3 UEFA Euro 2012 Q Switzerland 1 - 3 UEFA Euro 2012 Q Ukraine 0 - 3 Friendly Bulgaria have been abysmal in 2011. "The lions" will start with an experimental formation. Experienced players such as M. Petrov have not been called and youth players from the local championship are expected to replace them. The home team does not pose any attacking threat even to average European teams such as Wales. The only time when Bulgaria scored more than 1 goal in 2011 was the match against Estonia and both goals came from penalties. Wales have been performing very well lately. I watched the game against Australia and althought they lost 2-1, Wales played good football. A decent run of results started with wins against Montenegro and Switzerland and a narrow defeat at Wembley. With players such as Ramsey, Bale and Bellamy and a few from Swansea (10th in EPL), the Welsh team is certainly of a higher quality than the Bulgarian. I expect a norrow victory for Wales, but with such good odds for +0.5 I will go Wales or draw with a higher stake. Wales +0.5 1.825 Bet365 :ok

Overall' date=' they could still lose, but for me Bulgaria look a little short given the changing circumstances for both sides.[/quote'] I support Wales and am aware of our shocking away record - but in view of recent trends, I think Bulgaria's odds are too short.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October I think that the strongest bet is Serbia.. Slovenia is a friend of Serbia. Serbia will get the result to qualify.. Greece is a very good team, but now they want the draw.. On the other hand Georgia says, that will play to win. I believe them but they can no way win HARD DEFENDING Greece.. For me the draw is the fists choice and second under 2.5 goals..

Wales havent won an away match since 2009 and that was against Liechenstein!! Bulgaria have been very poor of late but their last few games have been quite tough games, away to Ukraine, away to Switzerland, at home to England, away to Belarus, away to Montenegro... Them 5 games are all tough games and although Wales have improved i cant see them winning in Bulgaria. England, Serbia and Montenegro won in Bulgaria but they are all far superior to Wales! Wales might get a draw but i cant for the life of me see them winning! Bookies have the correct price IMO.
Just read Bulgaria haven't won a home game since 2009 :rollin Edit: Goal.com also predicts a 2-1 Welsh win, and their previewers are like Nostradamus :loon

I think that the strongest bet is Serbia.. Slovenia is a friend of Serbia. Serbia will get the result to qualify..
Trust me friend, Slovenia is not a friend of Serbia (in sportish sence). Both of the teams play very defensive football, Nemanja Vidic is returning for us, and one more interesting thing: Serbia played 5 times against Slovenia, and all five games finished draw (four times 1-1 and one 3-3). So, final suggestion: Slovenia - Serbia 0-2 goals, 8/10 Slovenia - Serbia draw, 6/10 :hope :hope :hope

Just read Bulgaria haven't won a home game since 2009 Edit: Goal.com also predicts a 2-1 Welsh win, and their previewers are like Nostradamus :loon
Haha.. But i never said Bulgaria would win, i just said they wouldnt lose.. :lol

I do think Ireland are going to scrape through against Armenia, all we need is a draw, but i think 5/1 Armenia is ludicrous. I was thinking 11/4 or 3/1 would have been their price. We find it tough at home as we cant keep hold of the ball, so Armenia are going to have the lions share of the possession! Richard Dunne is back for us which is a huge plus and we have kept a clean sheet in our last 8 games but that was quite lucky... I think Ireland will get whats required but i think value seekers should be putting a few quid on Armenia at that price
Robbie Keane now out too, blow for Ireland. Maybe laying the home side here id the best way to go @ 1.78 with Betfair.

Aidymac, usually I like your posts and reasoning, but here you are not right(in my opinion of course). First of all, on paper we do have 3-4 good players, but when they play for Bulgaria they are completely different...it's actually disgusting:@ Just few hours ago Blagoy Georgiev who plays for Terek and is a key player for the squad has left the team after some sort of problem with the coach. Moreover Bandalovski(very good right-back, I have no idea why he was used as a left-back against Ukraine) is injured. Central defender Kostadin Stoyanov also left the team yesterday after a scandal(or so they say in the media). Bojinov got married on Sunday, so he's probably still hangover. The new 'coach'(simply a doll in the hands of the president of the Football Union) said that he wants new young faces in the team, but some players in the squad don't even play for their club teams! There are big managerial games going on in the squad and everybody in Bulgaria knows it...certain players are called in order to be sold, so really don't expect much from this 'team'. As long as Borislav Mihaylov stays as president our football will be at the same level as San Marino and Andorra, no mater how we look on paper...sad but true. Moreover, currently there have been sold less than 30(THIRTY!) tickets for tomorrow, so I doubt there will be more than 100 hopeless souls on the stadium.

Aidymac' date=' usually I like your posts and reasoning, but here you are not right(in my opinion of course). First of all, on paper we do have 3-4 good players, but when they play for Bulgaria they are completely different...it's actually disgusting:@ Just few hours ago Blagoy Georgiev who plays for Terek and is a key player for the squad has left the team after some sort of problem with the coach. Moreover Bandalovski(very good right-back, I have no idea why he was used as a left-back against Ukraine) is injured. Central defender Kostadin Stoyanov also left the team yesterday after a scandal(or so they say in the media). Bojinov got married on Sunday, so he's probably still hangover. The new 'coach'(simply a doll in the hands of the president of the Football Union) said that he wants new young faces in the team, but some players in the squad don't even play for their club teams! There are big managerial games going on in the squad and everybody in Bulgaria knows it...certain players are called in order to be sold, so really don't expect much from this 'team'. As long as Borislav Mihaylov stays as president our football will be at the same level as San Marino and Andorra, no mater how we look on paper...sad but true. Moreover, currently there have been sold less than 30(THIRTY!) tickets for tomorrow, so I doubt there will be more than 100 hopeless souls on the stadium.[/quote'] Well i didnt know those things! But have some faith, ye can beat Wales... :lol (might go into hiding now) :rollin