Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September

Mustafa

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September

Russia have a performance in them and it may well materialise tomorrow against a stubborn well drilled but limited Republic side. The Irish have not qualified for a world cup or european finals for almost ten years and they have a monkey on their back now, especially after being robbed by France two years back. With all the absentees for the Republic together with Trapattonis tactics and the Russian side on the brink of qualifying with a win here,i see the home side winning well, possibly by 4-1. Best case scenario for the Irish is a backs to the wall draw. In group D, Bosnia will consolidate second place and indeed will be pressing the French for top spot, if as expected they take the Belarussians on Tuesday,they look a good bet to follow up last Fridays victory with a second one here. Group H is a shootout between three teams Portugal, Norway and Denmark .The Norwegian Manager Egil Drillo Olsen is not renowned for his adventurous nature and he will happily take a draw tomorrow over his Scandinavian neighbour Denmark,which will put Norway in a very strong position in the group with Denmark and Portugal then becoming a crucial decider to both teams in October. So Russia and Bosnia to win at home and Denmark and Norway to finish leval. Be lucky :beer
4-1 ????????????????? :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:unsure:unsure:unsure:unsure No chance! :gimme

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to give me some interest in the games i have gone for a treble of: France Greece Estonia @ 7.4/1 All 3 had away wins on Friday so hoping for a repeat performance tomorrow night!
Romania/France smells of a draw Greece to win by one goal Estonia/North Ireland a bore draw @ 35/1 with paddypower

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September last time when i bet on international football , i lost a decent money , but i was happy because my team won :D now i will try again and put high stake on Greeece , i saw last Latvia game and they where lucky to get thoes 3 points and now against Greece they will need even more luck to get atleast a point. my main reason for this bet is the quality difference between thoes teams + as one of us mentioned , we will be without our best defender Gorkšs i will also make accumulator with Greece France(i saw Romania game against SanMarino and they where really poor) Netherland (sorry finish fans , but Netherland should destroy their opponents) Argentina( i am sure that they will want to have revange against Nigeria) Scotland (they lookd really good against Czech and deserved a victory) odds ~ 10 @ Betsafe , stake 20 euro

Does anyone have any exemplar reasons that dissuades me from doing a juicy treble of Italy to beat Slovenia Macedonia to beat Andorra Albania to beat Luxemourg @ 2.56 with Betfair?
Bear in mind, no Pandev for Macedonia. Still should win, but I couldn't be bothered without their star man.

Looking at the two sides home/away records in their last 10 fixtures, I think you're right. Ireland have a good recent away record, unbeaten in their last 10 away games (5/5/0). Russia have a good recent home record 6/1/3) but it's not as good as Ireland's away record. Russia won 3-2 in Ireland last year, and reading the reports apparently it was a well-deserved win, but it seems that away from home under Trappatoni, Ireland are a force. Taking all this into account, I think Ireland will be hard to beat, and there is probably more than a 50% chance of an Ireland win or draw, making Ireland +0.5 good value at 2.15. A riskier bet is the draw, which is 3.6, but I think these odds are too high - you could imagine that both sides might settle for a draw as it keeps both sides qualification chances pretty high, especially with easier games to come - http://www.soccerway.com/international/europe/european-championships/2012-poland-ukraine/qualifying-round/group-b/
I might be a bit biased here but I think Ireland has to be taken at 5/1...Even though everyone in the country were disappointed in the performence last friday night, We can't be disappointed in our away displays across Europe and we haven't been beaten in an Competitive away match since we lost to Czech Republic back in 2007. Russia in many people's eyes should have easily dispatched both us and Slovakia at this stage but they haven't impressed and looked lifeless against Macedonia. Ireland know they have to go to Moscow and produce a performence like Paris and as an Irish supporter you can expect a gritty and battling performence in the Irish Lads. If Slovakia can go to Moscow and win...We can to :) :cigar

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September For everyone going for italy I have some good news for you. Slovenia will be without Samir Handanovic (goalkeeper, saves our asses quite frequently) and striker Zlatan Ljubijankic (he did quite a bit against Estonia when he came in). Not to mention the public pressure and the low morale after the defeat with Estonia. Their performance was really bad (no chances for the first 60min AT HOME!). If they play like that again, Italy may well win with 3-4+ goals difference :\

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September san marino vs sweden. >0.5 goals / ten minute goals @2.75 bet365 5/10 stake ive picked this only for values sake, san marino as we all know are push overs and the prospect of ibrahimovic and elmander playing for sweden makes me feel there is some "value" to this bet. even though i think sweden are comfortable in terms of goal difference i still would imagine they would want to get on with business early. GL

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September I just don´t understand, why everyone still talks about Slovakia´s bad performances against Macedonia, Andorra or at Armenia ... I admit, that these matches weren´t our best, but when I want to make predictions about today´s home match against Armenia, I firstly look at our last match on Friday in Ireland. I certainly think that in these qualification matches every match is absolutely different, because each player brings another form, another feelings and so on ... So the fact, that we played bad against Andorra 3 months ago, means less than the fact that we played good game 4 days ago. There is some difference ;) We could see that nobody can underestimate Armenia side, I have respect for them and I know that they are able to make problems for our defence tonight. But I am quite optimistic due to our solid performance on last friday night (Katy Perry has the rights ;) ), you could see that we weren´t far from getting 3 points there, but of course we could concede in last minutes ... All in all, I obviously believe in my national team, so I don´t make bets because I am not independent ... But I just wanted to say, that our last match on Friday said a lot more about our chances than matches which were played 3 months ago and later :)

Bear in mind' date=' no Pandev for Macedonia. Still should win, but I couldn't be bothered without their star man.[/quote'] The macedonian squad will be GK Martin Bogatinov Play for Udinese DF Nikolče Noveski Play for Mainz DF Goran Popov Play for Dynamo Kyiv DF Vanče Å ikov Play for Volyn Lutsk DF Igor Mitreski Play for Neftchi Baku MF Veliče Å umulikoski Play for Sibir Novosibirsk MF Muhamed Demiri Play for Thun MF Darko Tasevski Play for Levski Sofia MF Vlatko Grozdanoski Play for Vardar FW Goran Pandev © Play for Napoli FW Ivan Tričkovski Play for APOEL MACEDONIA-ANDORRA Played 5 games -Macedonia won 3 games -One draft -And one game win andorra Macedonia scored 8 goals in this 5 games, and Andorra just one goal And last night menager of the macedonia squad say: That he expect the win with a lot of goals.And i think that this game will finis 3-0 becouse we have strond deffence,they show that again the Russian team.And if somebody look that game will see that Russan dont deserve to win.Becouse they dont give us penalty and pandev have two good posision to score.And i think that this night they will score a lot of goals

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September bosnia herzegovina vs belarus bosnia -1 @2.075 10/10 stake good time for bosnia winning last game away, dzeko in form and a bosnian team which is quite strong at home, they need 3 points to keep 2nd spot but i feel they will do the handicap cause they are quite an attacking team GL

For everyone going for italy I have some good news for you. Slovenia will be without Samir Handanovic (goalkeeper' date=' saves our asses quite frequently) and striker Zlatan Ljubijankic (he did quite a bit against Estonia when he came in). Not to mention the public pressure and the low morale after the defeat with Estonia. Their performance was really bad (no chances for the first 60min AT HOME!). If they play like that again, Italy may well win with 3-4+ goals difference :\[/quote'] Handanovic is out? Why?

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September Estonia - Northern Ireland Under 2.5 goals at 1.6 with triobet is a safe bet, from Northern Irelands last 8 international games 6 has finished Under 2.5 goals, one game over 2.5 was against faroe islands at home where they beat them 4-0, and the other over 2.5 game was against Serbia which they lost 2-1. Estonia also plays defensively, making good tackles when without ball and going for fast counter attacks. Allthough we're going to play a little more attacking football against Northern Ireland, I dont see a lot of goals. Estonia to win also looks great at 2.4, but my pick could be little biased, because it involves my team winning.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September Some news abouth Scotland - Litva Twenty-year-old Adam hip injury in the finals match against Czech Republic (2-2) of "Hempden Park" in Glasgow and the Scottish FA confirmed that Adam would not be a part of tomorrow's match in the qualifying group for Euro 2012th It is a new problem for coach Levein, who can not count on suspended injured Kenny Miller and Craig-Smith Mekeil. Scotland is third place in the group with five points from five matches, while Lithuania has five points from six matches.

Does anyone have any exemplar reasons that dissuades me from doing a juicy treble of Italy to beat Slovenia Macedonia to beat Andorra Albania to beat Luxemourg @ 2.56 with Betfair?
The only problem here is Italy, i saw the match against san marino and san marino hit the post twice. Slovenia are no pushovers

last time when i bet on international football , i lost a decent money , but i was happy because my team won :D now i will try again and put high stake on Greeece , i saw last Latvia game and they where lucky to get thoes 3 points and now against Greece they will need even more luck to get atleast a point. my main reason for this bet is the quality difference between thoes teams + as one of us mentioned , we will be without our best defender Gorkšs i will also make accumulator with Greece France(i saw Romania game against SanMarino and they where really poor) Netherland (sorry finish fans , but Netherland should destroy their opponents) Argentina( i am sure that they will want to have revange against Nigeria) Scotland (they lookd really good against Czech and deserved a victory) odds ~ 10 @ Betsafe , stake 20 euro
Yes Scotland should win tonight but if you think they should have won on saturday you were watching a different game from me , czechs dominated the game and yes got a penalty for a dive late on but they should have had one in the first half i think the least the czechs deserved was a draw

Just to give me some interest in the games i have gone for a treble of: France Greece Estonia @ 7.4/1 All 3 had away wins on Friday so hoping for a repeat performance tomorrow night!
Romania/France smells of a draw Greece to win by one goal Estonia/North Ireland a bore draw @ 35/1 with paddypower
:oki am going for Italy
Maybe Scotland Vs lithuania ( but not sure )
Please read the forum rules. Reasoning is required for all bets posted in these threads (doesn't have to be an essay - just a couple of lines will do). These posts belong in here: http://forum.punterslounge.com/f6/midweek-bets-6-8-sep-121103/#post2009429

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September England Win and Over 12 Corners and Over 6 Cards - 25/1 Anyone think there is any value in this? England are almost a certainty and should get quite a few corners. Only way I can see there being over 6 cards is if England are cruising and Wales decide to take a few players out. Definately a longshot but is a very good price.

san marino vs sweden. >0.5 goals / ten minute goals @2.75 bet365 5/10 stake ive picked this only for values sake, san marino as we all know are push overs and the prospect of ibrahimovic and elmander playing for sweden makes me feel there is some "value" to this bet. even though i think sweden are comfortable in terms of goal difference i still would imagine they would want to get on with business early. GL
San Marino rarely loses by many goals at home these days. They played good football against Finland and conceded only 1 goal. Even against Netherlands they kept a clean sheet for the first 16 minutes before Kuyt scored a penalty.

Yes Scotland should win tonight but if you think they should have won on Saturday you were watching a different game from me ' date=' czechs dominated the game and yes got a penalty for a dive late on but they should have had one in the first half i think the least the czechs deserved was a draw[/quote'] As I said to a mate Scotland were lucky to get unlucky against the Czechs. Draw was the right result. Scotland's two best players on Sat were Miller and Brown, and both miss tonight. Lithuania are pretty poor but do seem to have worked out how to not let the opposition score. Scotland have never been able to break down those sort of defensive set-ups and as an added bonus our manager has decided not to call another striker into the squad despite injury and suspensions. Levein seem unable to make changes during a game so I cant see a lot of goals in this. 5pts 0-0 1pt 0-1 1pt 1-0 Not actually having any of those bets as I still haven't recovered my losses from Toftir in 2002 were 8/13 was the proverbial license to print money:eyes

It is not a russian forum.
Look man!Sorry for my bad english, but i know that everybody understand me what i wos like to say.And if you dont have some info abouth some game, pls dont speak abouth the laungrich anymore

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September San Marino – Sweden This bet is just for fun but I will provide some reasoning of course. If you don’t like it don’t follow J During the last qualifying campaign San Marino lost heavily in almost every game. However, they played decent football at home and even managed to score a goal against Slovakia. In their last home games they lost 0-1 to Finland and 0-1 to Romania in a friendly and managed to attack as well. Sweden is much stronger than these sides so I expect them to score not more than 5 goals and after the game is done they might relax and coach will most likely use some young players. It is San Marino’s last game at home some will take a gamble and hope they score. Both to Score @ 5.50 (1 unit) William Hill