** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September

Mustafa

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September Croatia-Israel Bet: Croatia to win Odd: 1,50 Bookie: local Stake: 6/10 Croatia is second in a group, one point behind Greece, tonight they need a win to stay close to Greece side. Coach Bilić has no injury problems( only Milan Badelj is doubtful ), so fans want an immpresive victory over the Israelians. To this day, these two teams met 7 times( Croatia won 6 times, Israel grab one point in Tel Aviv it was 3:3 ). Israeli side from my point of view lost their chances to qualify last match when they lost in front of their fans 1:0 against Greece. Yossi Benayoun is angry on a team and has some problems with Tal Ben Haim and coach Fernandez( who almost had a fight with a press ). I can not see anything else than clear victory to Bilić boys.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September My double: Croatia-Israel Croatia to win 1,50 I wrote my reasons in previous post. BIH-Belarus BIH to win 1,75 Bosnia won in Belarus last match( 2:0 ), today they have an opportunity to come with new three points and come one step closer to secure second position. Coach Safet SuÅ¡ić has some missings( Spahić, Pjanić and Maletić ) but still I believe they have a team that can handle with Belarus side( probably Misimović is coming on to replace Pjanić ). I am not sure, but I think that Kutuzov and Hleb are going to miss this one if that"s true than I am more confident in this bet. The match is going to be played in Zenica, much bigger teams than Belarus couldn"t win there, so I am looking forward to this match. Odd: 2,625 Bookie: local Stake: 6/10

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September

Italy -1.5 @ 2.33 pinnacle Italy are cruising through their group as a win here and they secure top spot and automatic qualification. They have conceded just 1 goal in their qualifiers while they beat the Faroes 5-0 and beat Estonia 3-0 in their 2 home games while the game with Serbia was abondoned. Slovenia are coming off a major setback as they surprisingly lost 2-1 at home to Estonia, and hard to see them getting anything here. They will need to score in order to win and keep them into contention, which wil mean they can expose themselves to the class of the Italians to open them up. Italy is the better side and like them to do the double over their neighbours as they beat them 1-0 in Slovenia earlier this year
I have been mulling over backing Italy all week. I think the fact that they have only conceded one goal so far probably makes people think that they are still the stereo typical defensive Italians. However under Cesare Prandelli they are looking to play a more offensive style, and in Cassano and Rossi they have 2 strikers more than capable of finding the net. Also, they are far from rock solid at the back, and could easily of conceded against the Faroes on Friday night. It's worth noting that they often struggle away from home against lesser teams (2-1 v Estonia, 0-0 v Northern Ireland, and only 2-1 against the Faroes a few years back). They have the incentive that a win tonight will qualify them for Euro 2012. I think that there is a fair chance they will need to score twice to win the match, and there is also the possibility that the Slovenian's heads may drop if they fall behind. So I think that there may be better value in backing Italy goals rather than take them on the win or a handicap. They are 1.46 to win the match, but you can get 1.73 on them to score twice. They are also 3.4 to score three or more. So I will go with: 2pts Italy over 1.5gls @1.73 (Boylesports) 1.5pts Italy over 2.5gls @3.4 (Sportingbet) A push with 2 goals, +5pts with 3 or more. :hope

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September Here is a nice little fun bet for you (with a modicum of reasoning). The minnows rarely score and almost always concede so: Serbia 2-0 Albania 2-0 Spain 3-0 Sweden 3-0 Macedonia 2-0 A Lucky 31 at Billys and 1 winner means 4 times the odds and your money back :D

I have been mulling over backing Italy all week. I think the fact that they have only conceded one goal so far probably makes people think that they are still the stereo typical defensive Italians. However under Cesare Prandelli they are looking to play a more offensive style, and in Cassano and Rossi they have 2 strikers more than capable of finding the net. Also, they are far from rock solid at the back, and could easily of conceded against the Faroes on Friday night. It's worth noting that they often struggle away from home against lesser teams (2-1 v Estonia, 0-0 v Northern Ireland, and only 2-1 against the Faroes a few years back). They have the incentive that a win tonight will qualify them for Euro 2012. I think that there is a fair chance they will need to score twice to win the match, and there is also the possibility that the Slovenian's heads may drop if they fall behind. So I think that there may be better value in backing Italy goals rather than take them on the win or a handicap. They are 1.46 to win the match, but you can get 1.73 on them to score twice. They are also 3.4 to score three or more. So I will go with: 2pts Italy over 1.5gls @1.73 (Boylesports) 1.5pts Italy over 2.5gls @3.4 (Sportingbet) A push with 2 goals, +5pts with 3 or more. :hope
I agree hopefully a win tonite, ???? luck .

Azerbaijan vs Kazakhstan Great rivalry here and I think pretty good chances for home side to win. After the 1-1 got with Belgium, home side will come in this game with a boosting morale. Away side will try to attack as also they will want to win the game making an easier mission for hoem side. home win @ 2.06 with SboBet
3-2 :beer

Sport Football (Internationals) Event Switzerland - Bulgaria Selection Switzerland to win with 1 goal difference exactly Strength 9/10 Date 06/09/2011 Bookmaker/Price Boylesports @ 3.60 Switzlerland still got real chance to take the 2nd place in the group, and will be strong motivated for the win, in front of their crowd. They got skilled and experienced players - as one Alexander Frei upfront for example, and I expect him to create big troubles to our shaky defence. I expect Bulgaria to lose this one
Frei is no longer part of the team! Maybe you have seen Fabian Frei?

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September I have gone for a slight different way of approaching my bet today. Usually I always stick to the rule of backing singles and the occasional double however I feel this bet with the odds I have worked up shows good value. Greece+0.5 @ 1.20 France+0.5 @ 1.275 Scotland+0.5 @ 1.125 England-1.0,-1.5 @ 1.30 Croatia @ 1.36 3.00 Accumulator with b365 So much has been said in this forum and there has been some great debates evolve. However there has also been allot of crap said and the guys who work this site should really be rewarded with reasoned and to the point posts. From what has been said and from my own opinion out of the games tonight I believe Greece and Croatia have so much to play for in their games. Croatia on home soil look good for the straight win and Greece looks like the bet of the day. I do not want to get sucked into this because their is always a reason why they are the bet of the day so gone for cover with the draw to. France seem a more organized outfit and should have enough not to lose this game. Scotland again should take heart from the Czech performance and again not see defeat on home soil. England could be the bogey here but this England side is a changed side and the players are playing better as a team instead of the nervous, thinking about what the press say, individuals allot of them once were. Wales have come of a good win but England will want to put a good home win on the cards after a few slip ups at home. Again as I said with 5bets its increasing the chance of something dodgy to happen in one of those games however I feel out of all the games being playing odds of 3.00 for this combined bet looks reasonable to me. Good luck :hope

Moldova vs Hungary Despite the fact that Moldova got some good results in recent history, I think Hungary are far too good now for them. Hungary got an impressive win over Sweden and they must be very confident by now. With the morale boosted and with some valuable players in the squad, I think Hungary can easily past Moldova. away win @ 1.94 with Sbobet
0-2 :beer

Luxembourg vs Albania Luxembourg will want to get something from this game and I see them even attacking. Albania hardly got something on away games and I am thinking here to the small teams where they should atttack. With the big names they are staying in defense and bite just when they need on counters. Here they must attack and I think they can;t get passed the Luxembourg defense. home +1 AH @ 2.02 with bet365
2-1 :beer

No matter how much I hate to say this but Armenia has a real chance of grabbing the 2nd spot in the group and I think they are a bit generous @ 9.00. They beat Slovakia 3-1 at home and I think they have enough quality to get at least a draw here.
Great tip,Armenia lead 3-0,and will play Ireland now in what will probably be a decider for 2nd spot

4-0 up!!! :nana:nana:nana:nana Yessss!!!!! Just what we want! :cow:cow:cow:cow:cow
Great result for us,we just need a win against Andorra and a draw against Armenia at home and we're guaranteed 2nd spot and playoff :beer

Great result for us' date='we just need a win against Andorra and a draw against Armenia at home and we're guaranteed 2nd spot and playoff :beer[/quote'] Les not forget if Slovakia beat Russia we can win the group! And anything is possible in this group! :hope

Croatia-Israel Bet: Croatia to win Odd: 1,50 Bookie: local Stake: 6/10 Croatia is second in a group, one point behind Greece, tonight they need a win to stay close to Greece side. Coach Bilić has no injury problems( only Milan Badelj is doubtful ), so fans want an immpresive victory over the Israelians. To this day, these two teams met 7 times( Croatia won 6 times, Israel grab one point in Tel Aviv it was 3:3 ). Israeli side from my point of view lost their chances to qualify last match when they lost in front of their fans 1:0 against Greece. Yossi Benayoun is angry on a team and has some problems with Tal Ben Haim and coach Fernandez( who almost had a fight with a press ). I can not see anything else than clear victory to Bilić boys.
FT 3:1 :nana:nana

My double: Croatia-Israel Croatia to win 1,50 I wrote my reasons in previous post. BIH-Belarus BIH to win 1,75 Bosnia won in Belarus last match( 2:0 ), today they have an opportunity to come with new three points and come one step closer to secure second position. Coach Safet SuÅ¡ić has some missings( Spahić, Pjanić and Maletić ) but still I believe they have a team that can handle with Belarus side( probably Misimović is coming on to replace Pjanić ). I am not sure, but I think that Kutuzov and Hleb are going to miss this one if that"s true than I am more confident in this bet. The match is going to be played in Zenica, much bigger teams than Belarus couldn"t win there, so I am looking forward to this match. Odd: 2,625 Bookie: local Stake: 6/10
FT 3:1 FT 1:0 :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September Azerbaijan - Kazakstan over 2.5 @ 2.41 :D Finland - Holland over 3.5 @ 2.63 :( Finland were defensive for most of the game and hardly threatened the Dutch goal Moldova - Hungary over 2.5 @ 2.04 [url=http://www.punterslounge.com/bookmakers/pinnacle-sports]:( Both sides had some good chances to add a third Croatia -1.5 @ 2.23 :D Slovakia - Armenia over 2.5 @ 2.05 :D Austria - Turkey over 2.5 @ 1.89 [url=http://www.punterslounge.com/bookmakers/pinnacle-sports]:( Estonia - Northern Ireland over 2.5 @ 2.77 :D Romania - France over 2.5 @ 2.61 [url=http://www.punterslounge.com/bookmakers/pinnacle-sports]:( France happy to take the point as both sides were very defensive in this game Italy -1.5 @ 2.33 [url=http://www.punterslounge.com/bookmakers/pinnacle-sports]:( Left it late to win the game but needed another goal for this pick to win England -2.5 @ 2.20 [url=http://www.punterslounge.com/bookmakers/bet365]:( Wales did not allow England to play and the English were well below what they showed in Bulgaria Went 4-6 (-0.54) for a small loss. [url=http://www.punterslounge.com/bookmakers/bet365]

England vs Wales Looking at England's last 6 games in this competition, all of them have ended Under 10.5 Corners. Each of their 6 games have averaged about 7 corners per game. Though these odds are a bit skinny, I am more than happy to be backing this bet. Hoping that this trend continues for the 7th game in a row. The line set at 9.5 is a bit lower than what I had wished for, but I am still going to take it with a bit of cover. In the case that the game ends with exactly 10 or 11 corners my loss will be minimal. 1pt Exactly 10 corners @ 8.00 bet365 1pt Exactly 11 corners @ 9.00 bet365 10pts Under 9.5 corners @ 1.85 bet365
Main bet won! +6.5pts on the night. :beer:beer:beer Trend for Under 10.5 corners in every game England has played in this competition continues. :loon

I have gone for a slight different way of approaching my bet today. Usually I always stick to the rule of backing singles and the occasional double however I feel this bet with the odds I have worked up shows good value. Greece+0.5 @ 1.20 :nana France+0.5 @ 1.275 :nana Scotland+0.5 @ 1.125 :nana England-1.0,-1.5 @ 1.30 :spank Croatia @ 1.36 :nana 3.00 Accumulator with b365 So much has been said in this forum and there has been some great debates evolve. However there has also been allot of crap said and the guys who work this site should really be rewarded with reasoned and to the point posts. From what has been said and from my own opinion out of the games tonight I believe Greece and Croatia have so much to play for in their games. Croatia on home soil look good for the straight win and Greece looks like the bet of the day. I do not want to get sucked into this because their is always a reason why they are the bet of the day so gone for cover with the draw to. France seem a more organized outfit and should have enough not to lose this game. Scotland again should take heart from the Czech performance and again not see defeat on home soil. England could be the bogey here but this England side is a changed side and the players are playing better as a team instead of the nervous, thinking about what the press say, individuals allot of them once were. Wales have come of a good win but England will want to put a good home win on the cards after a few slip ups at home. Again as I said with 5bets its increasing the chance of something dodgy to happen in one of those games however I feel out of all the games being playing odds of 3.00 for this combined bet looks reasonable to me. Good luck :hope
Up and Down all night with this one. Greece and Croatia both had so much to do and England had it in their hands. 1-0 up and had another 60 to get another. Ended up a void with a small profit but should have been much more. Credit to Wales they came at them second half. But once again ive shot myself in the foot and saw it coming.