PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th Oct

teaulc

PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - PLAYOFF QUALIFIER MON 10th Oct  

1. 1.

• Yes please, i meet the criteria
    • I'm not sure if I qualify
    • No Thanks, I dont like added value

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - Leg 8 / €2 double pts Tues Hope there's no wooden spoon in this one because after shipping the first game I'm now exploring ever greater new depths with each new game :lol Gl everyone, still loving every minute despite my poor play, see you next week :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - Leg 9 / 1FPP Tues 27th Sept It was rather quick. :lol Well played slap, nice turnaround from last week. :ok Table is updated and it's all change at the top with the double points making a big impact again. Andy takes over poll position, hen still in 2nd after playing a blinder ;) and LordPalica tumbling after his double point disaster. 2 legs left to get yourself into the top 9 for automatic entry to the grand final, or 10th-19th for the 2nd chance playoff. :ok Bart, as we're playing 10 from 10, this wooden spoon will be the most prestigious ever with the winner being the person achieving the lowest 10 score total. :D plinter200911.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - Last Leg / 1FPP Tues 4th Oc Well done Ed. :clap Hen takes over at the top. :ok At the other end, some are putting in a surge to avoid the spoon whilst others are making their claim for it (and some not playing to avoid it :p) Jones in position at the moment but Bart hot on his heels along with a few others still in the hunt. :ok plinter270911.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - Last Leg / 1FPP Tues 4th Oc Yes a rare victory indeed for the grumpy one. Dont think Glen knew what to do at all heads up after I called his full house with king high quickly followed by calling his reraise all in with 8-6(I was ahead;))

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - Last Leg / 1FPP Tues 4th Oc Well done m8, happy to take 2nd place. Great heads up game til I got daft with 72. And thnx Helen for posting screenshot, was gonna do it, but new laptop is a bit different than my old PC, and got a bit stumped pasting it into 'paint'.

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - Last Leg / 1FPP Tues 4th Oc Well done slap. :clap If only you'd sat out a few games you would have made the top 9. Comfortably in the playoff with only 6 games played. Funky's 2nd place promotes him into the top 9 at the expense of Dreamkiller who bubbles by 1 point. Hen is our worthy league champion. :clap Jonesy a worthy spoonie. :ok So the automatic qualifiers for next Tuesday's final are:

PLUsernameInterPoker
1heniek31PLhen
2andybell666PLandybell
3LordPalicaNoImNot
4ChromeheadKhrome
5avongirlavongirli
6teaulciamafishy1
7staffystaffyPL4
8oobliotilt2me
9FUNKYB31funkydemus
and playing off on Monday for the 10th seat in that final are:
10DreamkillerDr3amkill6
11slapdashslapdash9
12shogun25hingootc
13dazdiamondsdboyboy74
14WashmanPLWashy11
15glceudcladach
16pistonbrokePistnBust
17McGMcG-PL
18The Quiet Man*PLTQM*
19rejmakmrejmak
Good luck everyone :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - Last Leg / 1FPP Tues 4th Oc I just tried to reg to see what would happen. It didn't offer a password, just said I wasn't allowed to join the private game. Looks like it may need names submitting? (and hope they are on the ball when we know the qualifier's name)

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - Last Leg / 1FPP Tues 4th Oc Hel, Just a small point but the points b4 today were .... myself 535 and funky on 454 ... plus today 33 and 114 = both on 568 by my reckoning ... ive tried recalculating all the scores but the scores don't equal the totals !! ... unless theres another method .... sorry to be a pain but could you recheck pls... thx.

Re: PL Exclusive - InterPoker €2000 Added League Series - Last Leg / 1FPP Tues 4th Oc Well done everyone, really enjoyable league and thanks again to InterPoker (& PL ofc). WP Hen & other automatics and gl to those in the playoff. Will still follow with interest :ok