WPT Poker - Lock Poker -

swampster

WPT Poker - Lock Poker -  

1. 1.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 13 of 16 well done guys couldn't play last week or tonight or next week (away doing the Great South Run) so will be relying on the last two weekly tournaments to consolidate what I hope is a place in final. would be nice to know by 6th November how the league actually stands.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 13 of 16 hi all, Dont forget tomorrow night's (November 6th) tourney is a special event with three WPT Poker writers taking part. Take out one of us and you'll earn an extra 30 points on top of your usual bounty points. :clap The writers: Jon "the_boss" Young Duncan "lilbuddha" Wilkie Dan "WPTMAGMAN" Smyth

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 15 of 16

yes, apologies. I've asked why it started early (presumably they messed up with the clocks going back). tip2win knocked me out (set over set) so thats the first extra bounty points there
UL J , and nearly took out WPT Magman with my AQS, He JQD, and he hit flush. Then he knocked me out QQ KK :\ Hope you can get points sorted :hope

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16 hi everyone. Havent had the full bounty points back, but so far our standings look as follows:

• HappyFluffy2 300 FKINGDONK 290
  • Epicfail 260
  • rejmakPL 240
  • tip2win 200
  • Runadrum2 190
  • ivegotstylekid 120
  • NotGonnaSay120
  • Fishatronmk1 110
  • PLandybell666 110
  • bearcleezy100
  • razer6l 100
  • thisclose100

i've added ooblio (tip2win)'s points (4 bounties) but can everyone who played let me know how many bounties they got last night, then it gives me something to refer to if Lock mess it up again.

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16 10% of the players would play the final. I am a little bit surprised to see 13 names on the list. Were there 130 players in the league? (BTW, I had myself on 320, but that doesn't matter as long as I get to play the final ;))

hi everyone. Havent had the full bounty points back, but so far our standings look as follows:
  • HappyFluffy2 300 FKINGDONK 290
  • Epicfail 260
  • rejmakPL 240
  • tip2win 200
  • Runadrum2 190
  • ivegotstylekid 120
  • NotGonnaSay120
  • Fishatronmk1 110
  • PLandybell666 110
  • bearcleezy100
  • razer6l 100
  • thisclose100

i've added ooblio (tip2win)'s points (4 bounties) but can everyone who played let me know how many bounties they got last night, then it gives me something to refer to if Lock mess it up again.

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16

10% of the players would play the final. I am a little bit surprised to see 13 names on the list. Were there 130 players in the league? (BTW, I had myself on 320, but that doesn't matter as long as I get to play the final ;))
whats your username? Its actually 10% of the people who played or Top 10, whichever is greater (we can't give away less than 10 prizes, after all :) )

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16

whats your username? Its actually 10% of the people who played or Top 10, whichever is greater (we can't give away less than 10 prizes, after all :) )
On Lock I am: HappyFluffy2 Hoping there will only be 10, that way I am sure to get a prize. A few hours with Leo Margets sounds fun too ;)

Re: WPT Poker mag - WIN A $20,000 PCA PACKAGE Lock Poker - Sundays, LEG 16 of 16 How many PL is that in the 13 then? tip2win = Ooblio Rejmakpl = Rejmak Happyfluffy2 = PGremlin Plandybell66 = Andy Bell Runadrum2 = runadrum FishatronMk1 = Me Any of the others? I can smell a Caribbean trip for a PL'r :hope :hope

How many PL is that in the 13 then? tip2win = Ooblio Rejmakpl = Rejmak Happyfluffy2 = PGremlin Plandybell66 = Andy Bell Runadrum2 = runadrum FishatronMk1 = Me Any of the others? I can smell a Caribbean trip for a PL'r :hope :hope
Very good chance.. second place gets a trip too (even if it's just a Qualifier) Can we do a deal amongst qualified PL members? If a PL member gets to the PCA, then the other members on this list get 5% each of any potential winnings? :unsure

Very good chance.. second place gets a trip too (even if it's just a Qualifier) Can we do a deal amongst qualified PL members? If a PL member gets to the PCA, then the other members on this list get 5% each of any potential winnings? :unsure
looks good for me --was plannig to offer this same...(mean 1st place seat)

Is that for 1st and 2nd or just 1st? I think it should be for just 1st, as 2nd is only $500 for travel so ppl might want to sell % to cover their expenses of going to the bahamas! Anyway, I'm interested in this if it is just for the 1st place prize and just winnings from the 10k PCA main Event. I'm the FKINGDONK BTW :cigar

Is that for 1st and 2nd or just 1st? I think it should be for just 1st, as 2nd is only $500 for travel so ppl might want to sell % to cover their expenses of going to the bahamas! Anyway, I'm interested in this if it is just for the 1st place prize and just winnings from the 10k PCA main Event. I'm the FKINGDONK BTW :cigar
Heh so there are 7 of us total yes m8 iam taking only 1st place deal + can made an additional deals when play Hu with any of You:)

Heh so there are 7 of us total yes m8 iam taking only 1st place deal + can made an additional deals when play Hu with any of You:)
Sounds good, with 7 players then the winner would have 100-6x5 = 70% still in themselves at PCA which is good ;) Just have to get all 7 to agree now.