PL PokerStars Variant League 6.14

teaulc

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL PokerStars Variant League 6 Starts 13th January 2014 I'll echo that, lasted about 5 minutes ;) Flopped set under a set, d'oh! And knocked out first in the PPmag grand prix with AK v AQ, so all in a cracking night at the felt as it was. Sometimes it's just not going to be your night :D Looking forward to the next variant though, can't possibly go as bad as this one...

Re: PL PokerStars Variant League 6 Starts 13th January 2014 Al, Thanks for putting together the league, I'll try and make as many as I can. I need to pass on my apologies to mniXo as I dealt a really bad beat to them, sorry had already decided my second pair was good when you bet and needed to gamble! Hope you can forgive me? See you all next week & see you Al at Aspers 1st Feb.

Re: PL PokerStars Variant League 6 Starts 13th January 2014

Al, Thanks for putting together the league, I'll try and make as many as I can. I need to pass on my apologies to mniXo as I dealt a really bad beat to them, sorry had already decided my second pair was good when you bet and needed to gamble! Hope you can forgive me? See you all next week & see you Al at Aspers 1st Feb.
no problem .. its just poker :p

Re: PL PokerStars Variant League 6 Starts 13th January 2014 GG everyone....became quite a fun shovefest.....I think we need to have a look at the structure......there has to be a balance struck between starting stack, duration of levels and blind structure?? I think last night was way too short but previous games have gone on far too long. I think we may need to also consider all of these factors depending on which variant we are playing as it was the fixed limit games which dragged on too long. Only my opinion...happy to go with the majority view...

Re: PL PokerStars Variant League 6 Starts 13th January 2014

I'm not a fan of these games dragging on too long but it was a shove-fest after 25 minutes... lol
Explains why I was already out when I logged in half an hour late! But to be fair, I assume this was our 'turbo' variant and was deliberately set up so. :ok