PL PokerStars Variant League 6.14

teaulc

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club League 4 - - 21st January 8.30pm Mixed Omaha Hi/Lo well done peeps, nice to keep the numbers up,thankyou. for me disappointing to go out 1st again but no way was i going to fold a Full House made on the turn,only to get beat on the river. plenty of time to catch up though.

Re: Variant League 5 / leg 3 - 22th April 8.30pm - PLO HiLo Yeah, I needed one of two kings left or the last 2 to appear, and the king did... ul with that... you know what you gotta do... just keep doing the right moves and you'll be fine... might take a while though....... sorry for not having any consoling word on the night... three games and one of them is hi/lo and a friend chatting in me ear about Man Utd... dammit, man... shut up already, especially about that subject!! Nah, he's a good guy really.. :p EDIT: Even though he'd come up mostly to try and borrow money.

Re: Variant League 5 / leg 5 - 6th Mayl 8.30pm - STUD hi/lo Had a enjoy game again tonight , Couldn't compete with MniXo heads up she played very well and run pretty well before that so no complains :) hopefully see you all next week for some worst hand wins

Re: Variant League 5 / leg 5 - 6th Mayl 8.30pm - STUD hi/lo

Had a enjoy game again tonight ' date=' Couldn't compete with MniXo heads up she played very well and run pretty well before that so no complains :) hopefully see you all next week for some worst hand wins[/quote'] not she, but HE :rollin it was anyway great heads up .. gg all yesterday

Re: Variant League 5 / leg 5 - 13th May 8.30pm - RAZZ excellent turnout I would of taken the under on 10 if asked so well done lets keep it up. unfortunately I bubbled but still good fun , see all next week :) we still running a leaderboard ?

Re: Variant League 5 / leg 5 - 13th May 8.30pm - RAZZ yes mate, just trying to sort out spreadsheet.

excellent turnout I would of taken the under on 10 if asked so well done lets keep it up. unfortunately I bubbled but still good fun , see all next week :) we still running a leaderboard ?