teaulc

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Monday - PL Variant Taster 25th March 8.30pm - 2-7 Triple Draw

I joined this on impulse as I need to expand my poker knowledge. A quick run through of the basics and I really enjoyed it. Might do this regularly if the rest of you don't mind a total novice joining in. Don't moan if I make a bad play though because the chances are I won't know it was bad play :)
whats a bad play?

Re: New Variant League Starts 8th April 8.30pm - Limit Holdem Al, I have had email notifications of some new games set up, but you have made 2 for 8th April, which I assume was not intended? Tourney ID: 712199385 Date: 2013/04/08 20:30 WET Game Type: Hold'em Betting Structure: Limit Buy-in: USD 2.20 Tourney ID: 712720422 Date: 2013/04/08 20:30 WET Game Type: Omaha Betting Structure: PL Buy-in: USD 2.20

Re: New Variant League Starts 8th April 8.30pm - Limit Holdem oops cheers Helen

Al, I have had email notifications of some new games set up, but you have made 2 for 8th April, which I assume was not intended? Tourney ID: 712199385 Date: 2013/04/08 20:30 WET Game Type: Hold'em Betting Structure: Limit Buy-in: USD 2.20 Tourney ID: 712720422 Date: 2013/04/08 20:30 WET Game Type: Omaha Betting Structure: PL Buy-in: USD 2.20

Re: Variant League 5 / leg 2 - 15th April 8.30pm - PLOmaha Poker payouts are too lopsided and reward one-shot wonders too much, so I'd definitely support a points system that rewards the consistently good. Someone up there said about keeping it close.. yeah, I'd say go for that alright, and I'm saying this having already won one. Poker Stars does seem messed up, to say the least. Maybe there is sense in the system, but we should know where the goal is. EDIT: Oh, I was reading page 1.. :lol

Re: Monday - PL Variant Club Taster 11th March 8.30pm - 5 Card Draw

i didnt after getting donked by Danshot with the 1st hand i played,but hey ho that`s poker ;) good turnout again,thanks all. more of the same next week :)
In my defence I had a flush and wrap draw just turned out my flush draw was crushed and I got lucky

Re: Variant League 5 / leg 3 - 22th April 8.30pm - PLO HiLo

Good luck all' date=' I'll see you guys there although don't know how to play the Omaha Hi low, just the Hi bit haha will be fun.[/quote'] you will need to apply to join, see post 1