PL PokerStars Variant League 6.14

teaulc

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - 8 GAME - 23rd January 8.30pm I know you've already got the result but thought I'd post it anyway. (as it's my first post on the new forum and I want to check a screenshot works :p) Lengthy HU between me and Bags. I managed to get him down to about 500 chips and then I think we hit the stud round (of course :puke) and he came right back up to level. A couple of hands in the NLHE and PLO where we both had big hands went my way to finish it off. Well played Keith. :clap 8game1st230112.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - Triple Stud - 30th January 8.30pm in for a real treat this week with leg 16 of 17 :D one of my fave games being Triple Stud................ looking forward to the near end game with the battle for 1st place as well, good luck to both Ooblio and AKA would be good to see a nice turnout for the last 2 games as every point/place counts. http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/126193-Triple-Stud-Strategy?p=2103931#post2103931

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - Triple Stud - 30th January 8.30pm Thanks, gg all. Finally I know what "triple stud" is. I thought it's some different variant and it's just another quite nice mixed game from games already known :lol Let's have a dramatic battle in the last tourney, in a game where I am still not sure about hand rankings ;)

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 -Holdem / Omaha - 16th January 8.30pm well done Gemic, went past midnight and i was shattered hence the constant raising every hand,think we may have been there til 3 in the morning otherwise. next time i will reduce the starting chips to a 1000 just for that leg. table up soon.

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 -Holdem / Omaha - 16th January 8.30pm

Are you going to speak to Trev about that table Al? I'm sure it's something simple he could sort out for you in a matter of minutes. :ok
with only 1 game left to go,probably not. i will use a new spreadsheet for league 3.:ok

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - Mixed Holdem - 2nd January 8.30pm last game of league 2 tonight. good luck to AKA,Ooblio and Gemic for the title of Variant Champion and the prize of a chipset (thanks to Morls for the donation) there will be a months break until the start of league 3 which is pencilled in for the 5th March :ok

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - Badugi - 6th February 8.30pm Thanks Al, great series of games, final game really went to the wire, very stressfull game, glad it's over now. and...................relax!!!! Very bad luck to Oob & Gem, could have been any one of us. And good luck all in the next series :ok

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - Mixed Omaha Hi/Lo - 9th January 8.30pm Great battling for the win tonight Gem and a brilliant run in the final few games to put you in with a chance of the title along with Glenn and Mark. A fitting end to the league that the three of you played out the end stage. :clap:clap:clap A big well done to Glenn for taking the title. :cheers And thanks to Al for keeping score. :ok

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - Badugi - 6th February 8.30pm Great series, great fun & great people. Many thanks to Al for arranging & everyone for the help with learning new variants, the banter & laughs. Congrats to Glenn & also to Oobs & Gem for pushing him all the way.

Re: PL Variant Club League 2 - Badugi - 6th February 8.30pm Very nice and enjoyable series again, the last tournament was totally dramatic and awesome. Congrats Glenn to league win, the final fight was very close :clap Well done Mark too, after impressive league start you left us some chances to catch up and we all fought bravely until the end and the dream dramatic finish with 1 point difference between top 3 places says it all and we even had a direct confrontation in last game in top3. Looking forward to next series, these are good examples how nice quite small private tournaments with acceptable buyin can provide tons of experience and very nice emotions and pleasure.

• 2 months later...

Re: PL Variant Club League 3 - PL Holdem Knockout - 7th May 8.30pm back by popular demand,league 3 starts 7th May and as the 1st game was holdem,i am changing it to pot limit and a knockout. there is a PL CHIPSET for the winner of the league. good luck everyone and see you at the tables.