Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2)

BillyHills

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) :clap Well played Jez ya spawny git! :D Thanks for organising that Billy. Reckon that was a great success. If we have another, any chance it could be on a Sunday night when most people have got nothing on? Might get even more entrants that way?

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) Cheers all and WP everyone. Have to say I was a bit jammy three handed against topnotchbloke but I will just have to spend my cash wisely chris.jpg Great idea about the tourneys I will be up for that And that trophy is looking nice on my shelf for the next week or two lads ;) Jez

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) Well done to Jez. I was swept away by the river ( and I wasn't even in South Asia) in a showdown with Jez, the only card that could save him was produced. Jez played the game like a pro and I liked his 'off the cards' tactics. Were you the bully in the playground Jez? I think these tournies will be a great success, in a few years time I can see billyhills getting a lifetime achievement award for starting this off. Well done to Doddsy too for getting runner-up spot, just remember who introduced you to PL and who informed you of the tourney. Just let me know if you want to know how to transfer funds from your Paradise account.

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) I agree about the tournaments TNB - although I think you are just out for revenge for that river (I could have won with a 3 as well as a 2 I think? - still a harsh one anyway) Nah I aint a bully in the slightest in real life m8 but yeh I suppose you can say I like to put pressure on my opponents when im playing poker (although to be fair you need chips to do this, there is not much you can do with 2 big blinds and a 93 off suit) Jez