Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2)

BillyHills

Thought i'd start a new thread as the other one is a bit confusing now. Venue : Paradise Poker Date : Sat Jan 8th - 8pm Game : No Limit Taxas Hold'em Buy-In: $10 Info on Starting Chips, Blinds, Password will follow. Upto date we have 10 Definites, 4 Maybe's and 2 No Shows. We need 20 players minimum to be able to play at Paradise, so anyone else would be more than welcome. Players in so far; MFC Mark BillyHills Jezza AlienSyndm Norfolk Laidbackbloke Topnotchbloke (no relation?) Waynemcke Doddsy Jay Maybe's to be confirmed; Dave George StaffordRangersFan Northern Red Cant make it; Oskar MrMuzeman We have quite a few active posters on here so come on put your name down, its only a game, CJ, Johnny, KSportz, Zebedee, Chala, etc. Thanks

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) Thanks to CJ and Tufty for joining our 'adventure' Right guys heres the latest news; Recieved e-mail below from The Poker site and the tables are all set up and ready to go. Just had a look and it seems registration opens 2hrs before tournament begins. Also had a look at other private tournaments and some have been played with less than the 20 player requirement, so it looks like we'll be ok but obviously we want as many as possible to make it more enjoyable. Tournament is called : P.Lounge (can only use 9 letters so couldnt call it Punters Lounge) Password is : punters (this will be needed to register for tourney) from 6pm Saturday. I just hope we get a good turn out, any probs put it on here. E-Mail recieved; _________________________________________________________ Hello Graham, Thanks for your interest in our Private tourney feature. Your event is now set up under the Private tab within Tournaments. Please note your password for P.Lounge is punters. Enjoy! Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Best Regards, Lara, Paradise Poker Support ______________________________________________________________ Looks good seeing it on the site!! Cheers BH

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) Ok Billy, whoops, nearly embarrassed you then, I will give it a go. I should be back from London in time but you will know where I am if I don't show - half way up the M1 in my new little car. You have put a deal of effort into sorting this out so i hope everyone supports you and makes this a success. Maybe you could set it up on a regular basis, like once a month. More work for you.... I will just tell everyone that I have done plenty of reading about poker but have very little experience of actually playing, so you need to be gentle with me. Suzy

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) Your welcome Northern Red, solo is accepted, ive just checked. Try to open your account before saturday if possible coz if i remember rightly they have to send you an email to activate it, dont want people doing it the last minute. Should offer you a bonus code, but if not put in 'first25' for a 25% bonus. You get your bonus after playing for so long but its free i suppose! We can register for the tourney after 6pm on the night. See you there.

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) Hi billy, Thanks for setting this up. It should be a laugh. What's your registered e-mail address as the program is asking me for a friend's referral e-mail. You may get something out of it. PM it to me if you don't want to put it on the forum. I'll register as soon as I get your reply. Seeya on Saturday mate.

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) Hahahaha - you know how to bring me out of the woodwork don't you? Now I only remember playing you once Norfolk and that was quite profitable for me I recall.... :tongue2 I only have an account at Laddies. If the tourney was on there I would enter like a shot. :(

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) Tufty thats ok till saturday, i think it said 9% for the house so it will be $10 + 90cents entry fee? First 3 places get paid, the more enter the more we play for. Thanks mate. Anyone having difficulty in finding the tournament? I couldnt see the private tab for ages, still i am old and knackered! For anyone else; Select 'Tournament' tab from lobby. On new screen look towards bottom and among the multi-coloured screen the tabs show Multi,STT and so on, Private tab is on that row. Select that and another screen comes up with all the private ones on there. Look for the 8th of Jan and we are there. Click P.Lounge and the details come up, after 6pm it will say 'register' and then it will ask for password. 'punters' (lower case) then i think it will ask for entry fee. I'm guessing all this, but best to be aware of what may happen. Should be interesting watching the prize pool go up each time one of us enters. Im quite worried that i will end up heads up with Suzy coz no-one else turns up! Norfolk, hope your not as hot at poker as you are at winding people up!!

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) Cheers Oskar, well done on your recent gains! I was a born pessamist so we'll wait and see, i'd love to run a regular PL tourney and the times, dates, success or failure is down to us. I'm sure you will hear all about it!! Maybe next time.

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) Nice one billy I have opened my paradise account and validated it etc. Just waiting for a cashout from ultimate bet to hit neteller (should be tomorrow) then I will deposit and have a wee play to try out the software before sat. And billy I am sure you wouldnt complain if you were getting head from suzy like you suggest? :lol

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) Doesnt look like were going to get the required 20 players, just hope they let us play with however many turn up. Jezza Suzy Jay Topnotch Tufty FC Norfolk CJ MFC Mark Alien Laidback Wayne Doddsy Northern Red Anyone else??? I'll try and drum up some others.

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) Sweet, stuck in 200 dollars today to get the max deposit bonus and had a little play (only on the 50 dollar buy in tables to try it out). Did ok, played for a couple of hours and got a double up so not bad at all. You can even order cigars booze and food for your table :rollin Jez

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) Hi Billy

I’m afraid I’m going to have to cry of on this one. I’ve got a wedding Saturday night that I completely forgot about. Sorry for the short notice.

As a suggestion maybe another night other than Saturday might be better? Speaking for myself I generally put my dancing shoes on Saturday most weekends. Maybe Sunday or a weekday might be better.

Hope it goes well. If there’s another I’ll try my best to make it.