Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2)

BillyHills

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) never played the game :o or I would have given it a go.(still might :lol ) Seen it on the tv but thats all . What happens after the $10 buy in ? how much dosh do you need to play with ? first 3 places get paid ? whats that about ? Billy/jezza/anyone can you answer these in non poker players lingo :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) You pay $10 and get 1000 chips. You play until you have none left. Winner is the one who ends up with all the chips. So $10 is all you can lose and the prizes will prob be 50% 1st, 30% 2nd and 20% 3rd or something like that. If you've never played before its a cheap way to learn and should be a good laugh if you wanna get involved Tipstar

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) :rollin @ tipstar

You can even order cigars booze and food for your table
What's that about Jez? I noticed it but was too tight to order anything in case it cost me come money. :rollin Not played on Paradise before today. Quite like the look of it and the way it plays. Especially the little speech bubbles that appear by player's names when they chat. Got a feeling there will be plenty of that on Saturday. I got an fairly quick double-through too before losing most of it on a couple of big pot bad beats. Ya win some................

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) I'm in for Saturday lads :ok got some dosh in there and my name is :drums ..............wait for it ...........................................................................tipstar :clap right just read norfolks cut & paste so jenned up on the game and ready to rumble see ya Saturday :lol

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) Alright guys, Would love to play in this on saturday but as a few others have said saturday night is usually the one for :beer as its one of the few chances i get to head out and take advantage of having sunday off. It might still be a possibility though as its the first weekend after new year so might not be anyone heading out. I will sign up for an account with these guys tomorrow and if i can play then i will stick my name down on sat if thats ok?? Or do you need to know sooner?? If you dont hear anymore from me then i wont be playing :\ Hope it all works out ok :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) I was wondering about ordering drinks too!! I saw some had a fag on in the ashtrays, that'll be me on Saturday. Like the stats screen as well, it saves direct to excel so you can keep records and then automotically adds to it the next time you play. Sussed out how to screen capture so will hopefully be able to publish the official result. Cheers Tipstar for your spirit and support.

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) Kin Yanks :@ set off with $50 tonight got it up to $160 :loon not bad to say I,d never played before then the f8ckers all ganged up on me:( slagging me off and everything Kin bad losers . Ended up going on another table and they were the same. Bunch o cnuts the lot of them. Wouldnt be so cocky in real life I,d rip their arms of and beat them with the soggy end (as you may gather I ended up losing the lot :sad ) Anyway cant wait for Sat :rollin

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) The drinks/cigs etc are just pics that appear on your table next to you to add your own little personal touch to your avatar :lol I decided for the good old pint and even tho I quit smoking last year had a cheeky cig after a couple of hours :o Hi Tipstar and Equinox and welcome to the forum :clap Online poker chat can be vaguely errr amusing at times as you have obviously found tipstar. I can imagine they probably could not place you on a hand when you involved in a pot as you are new and just finding your feet. Their annoyances when you beat them on the river are the usual responses of net poker players who cannot take being outdrawn like a man and instead choose to cry like a baby :rollin . I would advise you to not play on cash tables until you have found your feet - stick to the low buy in tourneys like our PL one and put anything you are unsure about up in here :ok Jez

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) :lol You could always try calling yourself something like "POKER_GOD" or "WSOPWINNER", buy in at a cash table for 5 dollars and proceed to go all in every hand. Well it seems half of turkey thinks thats a good idea anyway Jez

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Tournament (2) Hey guys... I would be interested in this. Have I still got time? I am out from now until about 6pm so wont be able to register till then. If not then can I still watch? I play on BlueSq, Racing Post and Betfair but I dont mind registering with these if somebody could provide a link? Thanks... at least this way I can hand my $10 over to someone who will respect it :lol